Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Following John's second messy climax this evening, Louisa discreetly exited the kitchen, changed her shirt once again, and returned to find both John and Jerry watching the ballgame in the livingroom. She brought the men a couple of beers, giving one to her husband who was beginning to nod off in his chair, and one to her smiling neighbor. The seating arrangements put husband Jerry front and center in his barca-lounger, while Louisa joined John on the sofa against the wall behind. As soon as she sat down, John dropped a hand in her lap and began gently playing with the slippery lips exposed by her tiny skirt. They both kept a close eye on her husband who was at the stage of jerking awake every few minutes only to let his head fall slowly to one side again.

Louisa had never been so aroused. She'd been interupted three times this evening on her way to an orgasm. Twice John had nearly brought her to climax by wriggling his toes in her muff. She had never before even thought of getting off in that way, but it had almost happened twice tonight. Amazing! The other frustration had ocurred earlier when he'd spurted between her breasts early in the evening. Watching him come so prodigiously had given her a heady sense of her own sexuality, and the warm sperm running down between her boobs came close to setting her off. Unfortunately, in order to maintain appearances she had had to cut things short. If there were only time for John to have played with her sensitive nipples for a minute at that point, she'd have done like Jackie Gleason's wife, Alice - and 'gone to the moon'. His fingers in her pussy again had her climbing the walls, and she began breathing quite raggedly as she wiggled forward against them. Meanwhile, Jerry's head was lolling almost off the chair in front as he snored quietly. A quick glance at her lover's crotch revealed a record-breaking forth hardon that set her heart pounding even faster. Reading her thoughts from the look, John reached down with his free hand and unzipped himself. They both checked the snoozing husband nervously, and Louisa gasped softly as she turned back to see John's magnificent woody poking out of his shorts. This man was incredible! She rolled to her right, further out of her husband's line of sight should he awaken, and exposed her bare ass to John's lusty gaze. He immediately hunched over against her and lined up his pole between her cheeks, poking her in the anus gently. Louisa reached behind her to guide his cock to her preferred target, lifted her left leg slightly, and felt him slide into her. She arched her back and pushed onto him with a muffled moan.

Jerry snored on, blissfully unaware of his wife's adultery six feet behind him.

The two lovers moved quietly and steadily as they eyed the oblivious husband in front.

Louisa soon tired of the limited penetration afforded by this position and, throwing caution to the wind, disengaged long enough to straddle John's thighs. As she lowered herself, the big plum-shaped head of his cock slipped into her, stretching the delicate folds of her vagina. She slid downward for an impossibly long, slow, ride until her bottom came to rest snugly in his lap. She sighed ecstatically and undulated gently there, totally filled, feeling John's big balls mashed against her clit, and not caring anymore if Jerry woke up to the spectacle of his joyfully impaled bride.

Minutes later Louisa was in a place beyond bliss. She was supported in John's arms as he raised and lowered her steadily on his hard column. On the periphery of her conciousness she was amazed at his strength. He'd been doing these 130 pound curls for some time, and to her infinite delight, showed no inclination to stop. At one point he even lifted her a little too far and his lovely boner slipped out of her pussy. It slapped back against his abdomen, and Louisa had to quickly reach underneath herself to reinsert him. As John lowered her again he pumped in a pocket of air which escaped noisily as he hit bottom. It sounded for all the world like a fart, a sound that lovers worldwide recognize and are usually amused by. This time however, it made the husband's eyes flutter as the guilty pair froze, like deer in the headlights, in the fear that they'd been caught. Jerry only turned slightly though, smacked his lips, and his snoring resumed, as did the rythmic dance of the two lovers behind him.

The momentary break brought Louisa back to earth long enough to decide that she needed more vigorous action than they could possibly get away with in such close quarters. Reluctantly she stood up, grasped John by his slippery, throbbing cock, and silently urged him to follow her. Having little choice in the matter, he came along obediently. They left Jerry to his baseball dreams, and headed outside...

John peeled off his shirt and dropped it on the darkened deck. It was quickly joined by Louisa's blouse and skirt.

"I love being naked outside," she whispered giddily, "Don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.