Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A couple of days passed before I heard from Louisa again, though I saw her and Jerry on my last day off. They were in front of their house when I pulled into my driveway in the afternoon, and Lou gave me a big smile and cute little three fingered wave. We didn't talk though.

Then Friday night she called to ask if I would be free to have dinner with them on Saturday. This idea gave me pause, and I hesitated before answering, "Well OK, I guess. I mean, just what do you have in mind here, Lou?"

"I have in mind a thank you dinner of steak and potatoes to keep your stamina up."

"Jeez, I thought I had pretty good stamina for an older guy. And speaking of which, I wouldn't mind testing it again!" I hinted.

"Gosh, thanks John, but I don't think we'll have to move anything else."

It dawned on me that her husband was probably in earshot, so I decided to play with her a little. "Moving furniture wasn't what I had in mind, my dear. I wanted to play in your honeypot again."

She laughed delightedly, enjoying the game, "OK, great! Jerry says he'll be watching the Cubs, but we'll still be able to squeeze in a mouthful."

"Jeez girl! Is he right there?"

"Yes."

"'A mouthful'?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Will you wear a short skirt?"

"Yes!"

"And no underwear?"

"Ooohhh... Kay! How about six o'clock?"

"You can count on me. What shall I wear?" I asked.

"Nothing at all. See you tomorrow!" She breezed, happily.

Oooh! THIS oughta be interesting, I thought, but it might be a little too interesting if I don't wear something. Well maybe she wasn't totally serious about that. Duh! The image of an angry Jerry holding a shotgun whistled briefly through my head, momentarily halting my lascivious thoughts, and wilting my stiffening pecker at the same time. I knew from the episode in the bushes that Louisa was turned on by the danger of discovery. How far she'd take it I wasn't sure, though I suspected she would go to lengths that would sorely test my own nerve.

The fact was; I didn't dislike Jerry, and I didn't want to make him unhappy (or perhaps enraged) by getting caught screwing his wife. On the other hand, I felt that he was kind of a dipshit for ignoring her as she grew with his child, and the notion of fucking her under such risky conditions WAS a hell of a turn-on. Ahh well! Once again the little head wins...

I spent the rest of the evening in pleasant anticipation of my upcoming social call.

Saturday was sunny and warm - ideal barbeque weather. After a morning workout at the gym, I tooled over to our local airport to see if my flight instructor was around. He was. Unfortunately he and the mechanic who owned the flight school, where I was chipping away at my private license, were staring unhappily at their only trainer, a Cessna 152. They had reason to be unhappy. It had a bent propeller and collapsed nosegear.

"Oh no! What happened?" I said in dismay, seeing my chances of flying today shot down.

"Hummph!" From Clyde, the mechanic. "Your boy, Dave here, put a little too much faith in that bonehead kid, Allen Johnson, and let him solo yesterday afternoon."

Dave looked pretty severely bummed, and my heart went out to him. A flight instructor has a very difficult situation as their students get close to flying alone. They don't want to let them loose too soon, and they don't want to mess up their confidence by holding them back too long. The student in question, Allen, was a nice kid, if somewhat clunky. I wasn't sure, but my guess is he would be about seventeen, half my age when I soloed under Dave's tutelage. I did so after 37 hours of training, which put me well into the slow learner group; of course the plane hadn't looked like this after my first solo flight either...

"He porpoised it didn't he?" I said sadly.

Dave nodded, "He's OK, but he may not be flying anymore."

"Ah shit Dave, I'm sorry... You know though, he's young enough he might just take it in stride."

Clyde snorted, "He's young enough his MOM might not take it in stride, John. She wasn't real thrilled about him taking lessons in the first place. We'll be lucky if she doesn't sue our ass."

The three of us stared at the plane morosely.

Dave broke the silence, "Well I expect you wanted to fly today, huh?"

"Yeah, but so it goes."

"No no. We'll just work you into the Skyhawk until we can get a replacement. You'll probably like it better anyway." He eyed Clyde with a grin, "Course if we had a decent mechanic, he'd probably have this baby airworthy by this afternoon."

"If we had a decent instructor, it'd be airworthy now!" Clyde shot back with a grim smile.

I winced at that, "Are you sure you're up for a lesson, Dave?"

"Sure man! We can't let a little wreck get in the way of your check ride, can we? Let's go talk about airspace for a while, then we can fly over to the Buckhead class D for some lunch. Howzat sound?"

"Terrific!" I said, instantly cheered at the prospect of flying the bigger plane. Even the prospect of seeing Louisa tonight faded momentarily into the background. This was probably good thing too, as dealing with a control tower would take all my concentration, and might go better without a big boner to distract me.

It was a marvelous afternoon, and following several nice landings, lunch, numerous touch and goes, and much conversation with the controllers, I felt very good about my upcoming date with the examiner.

When I arrived home, it wasn't quite five o'clock, leaving me ample time to clean up and pick out something to wear to dinner.

The phenomenon that I had come to think of as 'the Louisa slide show' was reeling in my head as I got ready. One image in particular kept flashing in my brain. That would be Louisa with her lips stretched around my dick looking up at me as she worked to get me off. I couldn't shake it, and everytime the damn thing appeared to me, my cock would stiffen right up. If this kept up, I'd need a steel jockstrap to be presentable at dinner! Finally I hit on a simple solution; shorts and an untucked hawaiian shirt. Perfect! It hid a multitude of evil thoughts while leaving everything fairly accessible...

I grabbed a nice bottle of Cabernet and knocked on their door at five after six.

Louisa opened the door with a happy smile, and we both started laughing at the nearly identical shirts we were wearing. She was barefoot and had on a skirt that would get her arrested in some parts of the country. She took my arm and led me into the kitchen (which was much cleaner than the last time I was in it). Jerry was on their back deck messing around with the barbeque, and didn't see me, so Louisa pulled me around the corner out of sight and pressed her tits into my chest while giving me a very hot smooch. There was definitely no brassiere between us, and her stiff nipples were very noticable, and VERY nice. As she slid her tongue into my mouth, one hand drifted down to squeeze my cock.

"Oh Jesus, Lou! I've been trying to make that thing go down for an hour. You're gonna embarrass me, here"

"I'm gonna do more than that before the evening's over, but I'll behave for now." She said, obviously pleased. "Would you like a beer?"

" I would. Shall I take one out to your husband?"

"Give him beer and you'll never get rid of him," she smirked, "but he'd love you for it."

I pulled two Millers from the refrigerator, and strolled out to the deck.

Jerry looked up at my greeting, and his smile broadened when he saw the cold one, "Hey Gunga Din! Perfect timing! I was gonna have to beg Louisa for one in a minute."

"No problem neighbor. Can I do anything?"

"No, I think the thing is finally lit, but I'll tell you; if I had to do this in the woods to survive, I'd be a dead man!" He popped the can and took a healthy swig. "By the way John," he said quietly, "I want to thank you for helping Lou carry out the old bed the other day. She's had a serious bee in her bonnet about fixing up that nursery."

I grinned, "Well, I hear that'll happen when they get in the family way."

He rolled his eyes, "Well she fits the profile then. She's acting weirder by the minute."

We chit-chatted a little about the vagaries of pregnant women (me with only the experience of my sister to draw upon, and Jerry, who was evidently kind of repelled by the whole thing). Then our talk moved along to the topic of baseball, for which Jerry held a passion that was obsessive, and more than a little boring I felt.

"JERRY!" Louisa yelled from inside. "How long till those coals are ready?"

He eyed them dubiously and looked at me.

"I'd say about ten minutes," I whispered.

"TEN MINUTES, LOU."

"Well OK then," she said in a normal voice, stepping out to the deck with two more frosty beers.

I have to say, Louisa looked like a million dollars. Her big tits bobbling from side to side under the thin hawaiian shirt, and those lovely bare legs exposed by the tiny skirt she wore. It hit me that if she'd done as she promised me last night, she wouldn't be able to sit down without flashing her beaver. The idea of her thick labia dangling freely between her legs inches above the hem of that skirt started an insistant growth in my shorts.

"These are the last two beers, dear."

Jerry slapped his head, "Oh shit! I forgot to grab some! Oh man, I can't watch a ball bame without beer. John keep an eye on the coals for me willya? I'll shoot down to the store and get a dozen."

Louisa gave me a conspiratorial smile as her husband rushed off. "I'm not sure why," she said innocently, "but there's something very exciting about this." She sat down on a stool across from me with those spectacular legs spread wide apart.

My eyes were riveted on the juncture of her thighs where her pussylips were pooched out of their covering of black hair and glistening with moisture. "Oh man, Lou. You do not disappoint!" I said raggedly. "How long will he be gone?"

"Long enough for you to have an appetizer if you like." She smiled wickedly at me.

"Interesting choice of words." I said quietly as I knelt in front of her, inhaling that unique odor of aroused woman. She watched me with sparkling eyes as I ran my tongue delicately over her cunt lips. She hissed in delight, and scootched her butt forward on the stool to give me easier access. Time went far away as I licked and slurped in her juicy honeypot, occasionally batting her big clitoris around with my tongue. Eventually, I sucked that stiff worm between my lips as she rocked on the stool making little whimpering sounds. Her legs were over my shoulders and her eyes squeezed shut when I heard a car door slam. A rapid nibble on her clit put her into orbit, and she stifled a scream as her thighs squeezed my head hard.

I quickly disentangled myself from Louisa's legs and backed away from the stool as she stood shakily. Her hair was messed up in back, and her eyes were slightly unfocused, but she was presentable as Jerry came into the house.

"How're those coals looking?" He called from the kitchen as he loaded beers into the fridge.

I checked for the first time since he left, and saw that they were ready. "I was getting worried that I'd have to put the steaks on, man! What took you so long?"

Lou giggled and handed me a napkin, "You liar! And such a messy eater too!" she whispered.

I noticed that she positively glowing. Of course, I was left with the unfortunate problem of trying to think of any number of disgusting things to make my hardon wilt a little bit. Thank God for the big shirt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.