Infidelities

by Paul Phenomenon

Copyright© 2002 by Paul Phenomenon

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife confess their infidelities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

"When you were in Phoenix, ah...did you...damn it, this is difficult for me," Katy said.

I shrugged. My business had failed six months before, and the first job I found took me to Phoenix for four months. Katy and our two children couldn't relocate with me. She had a contract with the school board as a guidance counselor, and couldn't or wouldn't break her contract. My next job took me to Salt Lake City, and my family joined me when the school year ended. When I left in search of a job, our marriage wasn't very solid. When a man fails at business, he thinks less of himself. At least I did, and my loss of self-confidence was reflected not only in the workplace but also in my personal life. At the time, I actually wondered if Katy and the kids would join me wherever I landed.

"Spit it out, Katy. I don't understand your question." I chuckled. "Probably because you haven't asked it yet."

"When you were in Phoenix or before I joined you in Salt Lake City did you have an affair?"

Bam! Katy had never asked me such a question before, and it shocked me. "No," I said. "Why do you ask?"

I had not had an affair, but I'm ashamed to say I had not been faithful. I was in a bar one night, and two women entered. One of them had just discovered her husband had been fucking around on her, and she wanted to show him how it felt. I became her get-even fuck. If I had known why she came on to me, I would have passed. She didn't tell me why she had seduced me until we lay in the lethargic afterglow that followed shared orgasms. I never saw her again, so the one-night stand could hardly be labeled an affair.

"Just wondered. Didn't you get lonely?"

"Of course. I got horny, too. What about you?"

"Yeah, me, too. Lonely and horny." She slid over next to me on the sofa and took my hand in hers. "We were apart for six months except the one weekend I visited you in Phoenix. I know how important sex is to you, so I figured...you know."

Something wasn't quite right. Her question and her comments were out of character. Not that Katy wasn't highly sexed, because she was a tigress in the bedroom, and when aroused wasn't opposed to naughty words and even naughtier deeds.

Then a theory shuffled unbidden into my mind. Was she searching for justification? Had she had an affair and now felt guilty because we had come back together as a husband and wife again, as a family? Sex was just as important to Katy as it was to me, maybe more so. Before we met, Katy was much more experienced sexually than I, and while we dated, she continued to see other men, men she fucked as well as me until we became a couple and promised each other we'd be monogamous. One night after we were engaged, she felt compelled to tell me about what she called her wild years, and she confessed everything she had ever done - well almost everything. I suspected she omitted quite a bit. She said it wouldn't be fair if I didn't know how wild she had been before we married. At the same time, she promised to be faithful to me. Did her confession upset me? No, it gave me a hard-on. Sick, huh? Besides, she had picked me as her mate. I reasoned she preferred me to all the other men she had slept with. Skewed reasoning, I admit, but it had validity for me at the time. Still does. Katy is highly sexed, one of many things I love about her.

About three years into our marriage when the sex was getting a little stale, I started to ask her about some of her sexual experiences before we became a couple. She had not given me details in her confession, just a rough overview, and I wanted details. I asked her for the details when she was highly aroused and softened the request by telling her thinking about her wild years excited me. If she thought my request strange, she didn't let on, and for the next few years, I pulled more and more details of her earlier sexual experiences from her memory. I noticed telling me about them made her more excited, and her detailed stories certainly excited me.

Did Katy have another story to tell me? One not quite so far in the past? One thing for sure, if she had an affair it was finished. Since she joined me in Salt Lake City, I felt certain she had been faithful.

As my daddy told me, you won't know until you ask?

"What's his name?"

"What?"

"The man you had an affair with. What is his name?"

She blushed and pursed her lips. My heart started to race. Frankly I had expected denial. All of a sudden I couldn't get enough air, and my hands started to tremble. The green-eyed monster called jealousy swooped down and grabbed me in its talons. She didn't ask me if I had been unfaithful. She had asked me if I had an affair, which at the time meant she had had an affair. She had not succumbed to her needs one time, like me, but had fucked the man many times. I felt cheated. I, too, had cheated, but only once. Katy and spread her lovely legs many times. Images flashed into the theater in my mind. Lurid, prurient images crashed through my consciousness like a slide show, and the green-eyed monster grew to mammoth proportions.

Terry, our four-year-old daughter, skipped into the room and demanded a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk. Katy didn't know what to do. Should she shoo Terry away and handle my question or satisfy her daughter's wish? She chose to defer our discussion, pushed herself to her feet and took our daughter's hand in hers. Glancing fearfully over her shoulder at me, she trudged off to the kitchen. Terry skipped along beside her mother, like my heart.

I had half a hard-on. Sick, huh?

I rose and followed my wife and daughter to the kitchen.

When Katy saw me, she said, "Later, Derrick."

"Details later. His name now," I demanded.

She glanced self-consciously at Terry as she ladled peanut butter on bread. Shaking her head, she repeated herself. "Uh-uh, later."

Did Terry know his name? Is that why Katy refused to grant my request? Had he been in my house? Had he fucked my wife in my bed while my children were in the house? No. If my children knew him, it wasn't because they had seen her with him in our bed. Katy would have been discreet, especially around the children. "Do I know him?" I asked persistently.

"Later, dammit!"

"That's a bad word, Mommy," Terry said.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry, sweetums," Katy said lovingly and then glared at me. "Go mow the lawn."

Fuck the lawn, I thought, but I knew I wouldn't drag more details from her then, so that's exactly what I did. I spent the next hour behind a lawn mower watching a pornographic drama in my mind's theater. Three full-fledged hard-ons arrived and departed in the process. I felt intensely jealous. In truth, Katy's experiences before our marriage made me jealous - of her, not the men she fucked. I wished I had had as many and varied experiences as she. Soon she would tell me a new experience. Could I handle the monster hanging over me like a shroud? Or would I jump her bones and fuck the living daylights out of her. Somewhere in between, I decided.

The images continued while I showered, and a couple more erections sprung up and faded away. I toweled off and stepped into the bedroom to dress. Katy was sitting on the bed.

"The kids are across the street with the Thompsons," she announced.

"His name," I demanded as I strolled to the dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers.

"Bill Green."

"The counselor you worked with in Las Vegas?" I pulled on the boxers.

"Yes."

"Isn't he married?"

She blushed. "Yes."

I sat on the opposite side of the bed and tried to picture Green. I had met him a couple of times when I picked up Katy from work. If my memory served me, he was an inch or two shorter than me, receding blond hair, weak blue eyes, strong chin, in fair shape.

"Did his wife find out about the affair?"

"I don't think so, and what we did can't be classified as an affair."

Relief washed over me. "Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take off your clothes. I'm very upset, angry and jealous, too. You're going to tell me what happened. I won't be able to get through the telling unless I'm inside you."

"But..."

"Katy, humor me, please. I'm serious. I'm angry and jealous, but I'm also turned on. If I'm not inside you when you give me the details, I'll get pissed and stomp out of the house. I'll have to."

She nodded, stood and took off her clothes. Katy is a stunning woman. At thirty-three, she kept herself in good shape. Her breasts weren't heavy, so even after nursing two children, they didn't sag, but the suckling babies had enlarged her nipples. I have never seen nipples as large as hers on any woman, and I loved them, loved them in my mouth and loved to fondle them. When she removed her bra the nipples appeared engorged. Tall at five seven, she weighed in at 120 pounds. She had long, gorgeous legs, a small waist and womanly hips. She didn't trim her pubic hair, and she had grown a forest over the years, but being blonde, I could still see her thick labia when she slipped off her panties.

By the time she had disrobed, I had removed the boxers and was fully erect. She knelt on the bed and gracefully crawled over to me. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it.

"I love you, Derrick."

"Yeah, I know. Lay on your back."

I rolled to my side next to her and lifted her left leg over my hip. She spread her right leg, and I scooted under her until my hard cock rubbed against her vulva. She wasn't wet, so I cupped her cunt with my hand.

"Tell me," I said.

"I think I'm going to disappoint you."

"Disappoint me?"

"Yes, not that much happened."

My fingers parted her labia, and I rubbed her cunt softly. "Tell me."

"Remember, you called and asked me to put an ad in the paper to sell your construction equipment, the stuff you had put in storage?"

"Yes."

"Well, I sold it, but I didn't sell everything to one buyer, and one of the buyers would only purchase the items he wanted if I would deliver them to him. I knew Bill had a pickup, so I asked him if he would help me."

"Go on."

"He agreed, and after work one night, I rode with him to the storage unit. During the ride we flirted with each other. I didn't think much of the flirting. We had always flirted a little. I liked Bill and considered a little innocent flirting perfectly safe."

"What do you mean by flirting?"

"You know, smiling, batting my eyes, showing a little leg, that sort of thing."

"How did he flirt?"

"Verbally mostly, but...well, he did a little touching, too."

"What did he say?"

"He asked me how I handled you being away so long? If I was frustrated? Questions like that. I don't know. I can't remember his exact words. We flirted."

"You said he touched you."

"Yes. I was wearing a sundress, and I let it creep up my legs as we drove. He kept glancing at my legs. Finally he said, 'Slap me if you must, but I just have to feel your legs. They look so soft and smooth.' He put his hand on the inside of my thigh just above my knee."

"Were you wearing hose?"

"No, I had taken them off before we left the school. I didn't want to run them while helping him load the pickup."

"What did you do when he felt up your leg?"

"I laughed and removed his hand. That's when I noticed his erection."

I pushed and the head of my cock slipped inside her. She was wet now, from my manipulations or from reliving the experience, one or the other, maybe both. She hunched her hips and took me fully inside her with a sigh.

"Nice," she muttered.

"His erection?" I asked.

"No, silly, yours."

We were silent for a few seconds while I stroked in and out of her a few times and petted her clitoris with my fingers.

"You tented his pants, huh?"

She giggled. "Yeah."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Hot. I wanted to reach over and squeeze it, run my fingers over it and gauge its length and hardness."

"Did he see you looking at it?"

"Yes, he took my hand and placed it over the bulge."

"Really?"

She laughed nervously. "Yeah. I started to pull my hand away, but he stopped me when he squeezed my hand around it with his hand. 'See what you do to me,' he said."

I chuckled. "He's a bold one. Well, did you run your fingers over it and gauge its length and hardness?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it. How long was it?"

"I don't know. Long. But not very thick. You're thicker than he is."

Is she throwing me a bone? Probably. "How much longer than me?" I was the normal six inches, but I was quite thick, at least according to the penis meter I found on the Internet one time.

"I don't know. Longer. Nine inches, maybe."

Christ! That's half again as long as me! Knowing Katy, I didn't believe she could resist a cock that long. She would have wanted to try it on for size. I remembered I buying her a big dildo. When she unwrapped it, her eyes became bright, and within a few seconds her cunt had swallowed the monster.

"That's when he put his hand back on my thigh, but this time he slid it up under my dress until he cupped my mound. My panties were wet. I was excited, Derrick. This happened before my trip to Phoenix to see you. I was lonely and horny."

Rationalizations. "What happened then?"

"We pulled into the storage place. I pushed his hand away and straightened my dress, and we backed up to our storage unit. Bill cut the engine and turned to me. He kissed me, Derrick. I started to protest, but..."

"But you kissed him back."

"Yes, briefly. His hands were everywhere. He frightened me, so I pushed him away."

Her hips were moving now, pushing her cunt down over my throbbing cock, and then backing away. She was very excited and very wet. As my cock moved in and out of her, I could hear squishing noises. I was close to a climax, so I pulled my cock out of her. She moaned with disappointment.

"Go on."

"I'm so hot, Derrick."

She reached for her clitoris with her hands, but I brushed them away. "What happened then?"

"He put my hand back over his cock, but I jerked it away when he started to unzip his pants. 'Let's get the pickup loaded,' I told him, opened the door and hopped out. I unlocked the storage unit, threw up the overhead door and we walked inside. He grabbed me again, and kissed me with his hard-on poking me, and his hands became busy again."

"How busy?"

"He fondled my breasts over my dress, squeezed my nipples, and..."

"And?"

"Rubbed my pussy, finally slipping a finger inside."

Using the hand I had been using to tease her clit, I squeezed my cock forcefully to reduce my arousal.

"He finger fucked you?"

"Sort of. Then we heard the sound of a car coming toward us. Bill stepped back from me, reached and pulled down the garage door. That's when he took his long cock out of his pants."

"The nine inch cock."

"Yeah, but skinny."

"Was it hard?"

"Yes, very. He put my hand back on it. It was hard, as hard as you are now."

I had put my cock back inside her pussy. She was gushing.

"And you were as wet as you are now," I said.

"Yes. Bill commented how wet I was. He had his fingers back inside my cunt by then."

"Go on."

"I stroked his cock while he finger fucked me. Suddenly, his body stiffened and he came. He squirted his come all over the concrete floor and my hand."

"Did you come, too?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"That's it."

"What?"

"Yeah, he apologized profusely for coming so fast. I think he was embarrassed because he knew I had not had a climax. He wanted to get a room, and then offered to eat me, but...I don't know. I finally came to my senses. I knew if I started with him, I wouldn't quit. I'd take him home with me during lunch hours and fuck his brains out while the kids were in nursery. I love you, Derrick. I didn't want to ruin our marriage. Now fuck me, dammit. Fuck me hard and fast. I'm so hot, I'm ready to burst."

My fingers flashed over her clitoris, and I pounded my cock into as fast and as hard as I could. She grabbed her huge nipples, squeezed and pulled on them, and less than a minute later, we climaxed together.

When I recovered, I scooted up and took her in my arms. She didn't fuck him! She didn't have an affair. She didn't fuck him in our bed. I kissed her passionately and told her I loved her. She asked me to forgive her, and I told her she was forgiven.

Everything was right with the world again.

Or was it?

Over the next week, my mind kept playing back the scenes she described. Some of what she said didn't make sense. He had her fingers in her cunt, and her hand was around his long prick. Katy would not have resisted. She would have aimed that cock at her cunt and taken it inside her. She admitted she was hot, that her cunt was soaking wet. And she knew the length of his cock. No, not quite true. She said, nine inches, maybe. Regardless, how did she know its length? Plus, I remembered she had started her confession by asking me if I had had an affair? She didn't ask me if I had been unfaithful, or messed around with a woman while we were separated. She asked if I had had an affair.

I had doubts.

And I needed answers. That night I slid under her. I wanted us to talk while we fucked. When she was wet and excited, I said, "Nine inches, huh?"

She stiffened briefly, but then her hips started to rotate again.

"Yeah, at least."

"How did you know? Did you measure it?"

"I asked. Bill told me."

Ah, a tidbit she had failed to mention in the first telling. "When did you ask him?"

"While I was...ah, jacking him off. Hmm, you feel so good inside me."

Uh-uh, no changing of the subject. I rolled over between her legs and placed my mouth on her cunt. Katy loves to be eaten. She'd rather I lick her cunt than fuck it. She couldn't climax unless her clitoris was thoroughly stimulated. A cock didn't do the trick, but my tongue did. When we fucked, one of us would manipulate her clit with our fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.