Breeder - Cover

Breeder

Copyright© 2002 by MC Size Matters

Chapter 17A: The After Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17A: The After Party - Rick discovers that he is part of a breeding experiment designed to save the human race, starting with his Step-Mother and Sister. He uses his powerful pheromones and genetically enhanced cock to breed with any woman he pleases.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   School   Transformation  

Dinner had started promptly at 6:30 that evening. Kylie, Maria, and Elizabeth had left the pool house, showered together, and napped. All three women still carried the glow of their earlier sexual contact with the Breeder, especially Maria whose eyes glistened with residual euphoria as she ensured every food item was perfect.

None of the three women were at all concerned about the whereabouts of Tool, who had slunk off after being humiliated. As was normal, shortly after he left the Breeder's presence he started to become fuzzy as to what had actually happened. He was pretty sure that Kylie had dumped him, and that he had looked very foolish for something, but it was all kind of fuzzy.

Elizabeth wore a pink jogging suit that hugged her curves and opened to display her cleavage, her wet hair hung loose, but combed back. Rick was dressed in a light pair of linen slacks and a loose fitting white shirt.

Kylie had walked out in a big terry robe before unveiling her attire for the evening. She sloughed off the robe to reveal an outfit in her now expected camouflage pattern, but what was unexpected was that the material covered only the smallest portion of her body in the form of a tiny bikini. The sixteen year old girl left no question as to whether she had blossomed into womanhood. Tiny pieces of material covered her perky nipples as her medium sized breasts stood proudly from her chest. A competitive athlete all through high school, Kylie had built an athletic body, one that would win on the track, or in a beauty pageant. Her shapely and fit torso was accentuated by the deep diving bikini that barely covered her pussy, while accentuating her well-formed muscular thighs. Gracefully pirouetting she showed off the small thong that slid between her full round ass, her body a study in perfect symmetry, musculature, and female beauty. Her brothers shifted in their seats as the sight of their beautiful exposed sister caused their cocks to harden.

"Evan just got accepted to fighter training" blurted Katie as she sat at the table eating some shrimp cocktail. Katie was the pretty blond wife of Elizabeth's oldest son. Evan was a pilot in the Air Force and he fit the Top Gun bill perfectly with a muscular build, square jaw, steel blue eyes, and the required fighter pilot swagger. "He's re-deploying to Texas in 3 weeks. The thing that sucks though is that he's going to be there for a year!"

Katie was a quintessential California blonde, slim, tall, tan, and perky. She wore a white cropped tank top that showed off her brown stomach, and a white pair of shorts. She hugged Evan's muscular arm as she looked at him lovingly. He was everything she wanted, he was handsome, built, and a fighter pilot. It was like she had married Tom Cruise. It was obvious how much she was attracted to her trophy husband by the way she looked at him, by the slight flush on her skin as she snuggled up against him, and by her prominent nipples as they pushed against the white cotton of her top.

What she didn't know was that these feelings were quickly being ramped up by the heavy Breeder pheromones that Rick had been spreading from the moment he had been introduced as a friend from work. Katie turned and smiled at Rick, her body already making the subtle shift in desire towards him.

"Are you a pilot too Rick? You certainly have that 'Top Gun' look." She asked with a big toothy smile.

"I'm afraid not. But thank you for the compliment." he said as he smiled back, "I'm strictly a civilian contractor. I specialize in studying certain physical and psychological effects from some of our top secret programs."

"That's too bad. But I'm sure your job is very exciting in its own way." Normally Katie would have completely dismissed him. Ever since she was a little girl and had felt those first sexual stirrings while watching the movie Top Gun, she had dreamed of marrying a fighter pilot. She had test flown quite a few before settling on Evan. Still, she thought, Rick is pretty attractive, especially when she felt so horny sitting next to Evan. She hoped she could drag her soon to be fighter pilot off for a quick fuck after dinner.

"Oh, you have no idea just how excited we can get in this program." Rick laughed as he turned to Elizabeth who was trying her best to stifle a laugh.

"So are you under Liz or is she under you?" asked Katie as she started on another marguerite unobtrusively served up by Maria.

"Well, I guess technically I'm under Dr. Curtis," Rick answered with a sly grin, "but as often as not she's under me." Elizabeth joined him as he laughed.

"Rick's being silly." She added in with a big Cheshire cat grin, "Let's just say that we enjoy a very cordial level of intercourse several times a day, of course it's all top secret."

"Well, I hope we see more of you at these family shindigs Rick." Katie said with a big smile, already starting to openly flirt despite the fact that she was now perched on her husbands lap, gently rubbing against his hardening cock.

"Well Katie, you just have to come to stay here with us while he's in flight training." Elizabeth said, her eyes glistening with a sense of arousal. She could just picture spending long evenings with Katie licking her pussy, and the Breeder fucking them both. "There's no point in you living on base housing all alone for 54 weeks when you can stay here. It'll be fun."

'It'll be so much fun!" Kylie squealed as she perched on Evan's other knee, hugging her sister-in-law tight, and making sure that her breast rubbed up against her brother's clean shaven cheek to pull the material away from her hard nipple. Kylie appeared oblivious to her exposed breast as the two girls giggled and talked about the fun they would have while Evan was away. Katie spent several moments looking at her sister-in-law's exposed breast, licking her lips, before reaching out and pulling the material back in place.

"Well we have some exciting news too!" interrupted a heavy Georgia accented voice. The voice belonged to Hope, the young wife of Elizabeth's second son.

Jack had spent most of his life being not quite as smart, not quite as good looking, not quite as fast or strong, and not quite as successful as his older brother. While Evan went from being quarterback and valedictorian in high school, right to an Air Force Academy fast track, Jack languished in school, barely lasted in college, and had a number of mid level jobs in failed dot coms. It wasn't until a year ago when he met Hope that success finally seemed to find him.

True to her name, Hope appeared to radically improve Jack's life. She was highly involved in an evangelical church and was happy to use those connections to get Jack a high paying position at a political 'think tank'. For the longest time the family figured that Hope was just using Jack to get close to the family's money, after all, there was no way Jack could land a girl like her. The truth is she was quite literally a beauty queen. She had a beautiful face with bright blue eyes, softly framed by her long wavy brown hair. Although she was dressed very conservatively in a dark lavender flowered dress with a high neckline and a modest knee length cut it was unable to completely hide her true proportions. Hope had been blessed, as she would describe it, with a slim body, long shapely legs, and very large breasts. Despite her demure dress, she turned heads everywhere she went.

"Jack and I are finally going to try for a baby!" she bubbled to the family as she looked lovingly at Jack. Oddly, she was feeling more attraction to her husband at that moment than she could remember. "I can't believe the church said we're finally ready!"

"Finally dude! Gonna get you some!" Evan said as he leaned over and punched his younger brother's shoulder. Jack smiled weakly, embarrassed, while his older brother grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

"Yeah, I'm, I mean we're pretty happy about it." He answered weakly.

"I'm so happy to hear about that Hope." Elizabeth said warmly as she moved to sit next to the petite brunette, taking her hand. Hope found the gesture very warming and welcoming, she knew that Jack's mother was attractive, but she'd never really realized just how attractive she really was.

"And Jack's been waiting since the wedding for this! No more cold showers!" Evan added rudely.

"Well, me too, I have to admit." Hope said quietly in answer to the questioning look on Elizabeth's face.

"Have you two been having problems?"

"Oh, no, no, not at all." Hope continued, trying to pick her words carefully, "It's just that my church says it's a sin to have, um, relations unless you're trying to have a baby. We haven't actually, um, made love yet."

"Oh my, I don't know how you managed to wait." The older woman said, gently stroking her hand, drawing Hope in, slowly seducing her on an almost imperceptible level as the two women slowly slipped under the Breeder's control.

"It's been exceptionally hard on Jack..." she stifled a laugh as she realized the double entendre she'd let slip, 'I mean, difficult, well, I mean, he's had no release. At least I've had the church."

"You mean that your religion helped you resist your physical desires?"

"No, well, yes I mean The Lord is always supporting me, but I mean the church itself, the Pastors, the church elders." Elizabeth looked at Hope with a quizzical look. Hope lowered her voice and whispered to her mother-in-law. "When I couldn't stand it anymore, I mean my needs and all; I could go to the church for relief."

As the family continued chatting, eating, and drinking through dinner while the sexual tension slowly ramped up. Kylie spent an increasing amount of time hopping between her brother's laps, and her father's, while the boys found it more and more difficult to conceal their erections. The zipper on Elizabeth's pink jogging suite kept moving lower exposing more of her full breasts. Katie was very obviously under the Breeder's spell, openly flirting with the other girls, her hands wandering over her husband's body, as well as Kylie and Elizabeth's.

After dinner Kylie jumped up and announced she was going for a swim and asking who was going to join her. Without waiting for an answer she spun and trotted off to the poolside, her shapely ass quivering as she walked, and dove in. Rick was the first to stand up. He pulled his shirt off and dropped his trousers to reveal a bathing suite underneath. The white bathing suite hugged his muscular body from his tight waist down to mid thing giving only a general indication of the size of his flaccid cock. Still, all the women on the patio found themselves checking out the size of the large bulge.

"Come on! Don't be a poop!" Elizabeth encouraged everyone as she stripped out of her warm up suite, revealing her beautiful body in a small pink bikini. Both of her sons found themselves ogling lasciviously at their mother's sexy body, even her daughters-in-law were staring.

"I wish I could, but I didn't wear my bathing suite." Katie said, unable to take her eyes off Elizabeth's body. "Otherwise I'd love to."

"We're all family Katie, just swim in your panties." Elizabeth said grabbing her hand to help her up. Katie proceeded to remover her shorts revealing a cute little pair of white panties with a little pink cartoon cat on the front. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, she elected to keep her cotton tank top on. Elizabeth turned to her other daughter-in-law. "How about you hon? Are you going to go for a dip?"

"No, thank you so much, but I think I'll stay here. I'm not much of a swimmer, and besides, I can't stand to show that much skin." The demure brunette answered with a blush.

"Are you sure?" Katie added with a pout.

"I am, thanks, I'll stay here with Chuck. I don't think he plans on going anywhere."

"OK, but the offer is always open." Elizabeth said over her shoulder and she walked hand in hand with the pretty blonde towards the pool. "I have a feeling that pretty soon you'll get over your shyness and jump right in. Are you coming boys?"

"In a minute or two Mom." Evan called after the girls, watching their hips sway. There was no way he was going to stand up with a raging hard on sticking out, especially in front of Hope. "How about you Bro?"

"Gee, I don't know, I should probably stay here with Hope." Jack said, holding his wife's hand. He wondered why she was trembling slightly.

"No, you should go. You love to play in the pool honey. You go swimming; I'll stay here and chat with your Dad." She said, patting him on the shoulder. She really wanted a little time to get her wits about her. For some reason her heart beat hard in her chest, and she found it difficult to concentrate. She was happy that she could finally consummate her marriage with her husband tonight, not a moment too soon. She looked over at her father-in-law as he drank back a double bourbon. It didn't occur to her that the glint in his eye as he smiled back at her was not fatherly affection, but a growing desire to rip her clothes off, bend her over the table, and fuck her hard with her large breasts pressed against the glass. "Dad and I will have a fine time here."

"OK, I will. You coming Evan?" Both boys stood slowly while trying to hide their erections. They both hoped the cool water of the pool would tame down their raging hard ons.

Hope poured herself a margarita, not something she normally do seeing as the church frowned on alcohol, but it just seemed like fun. She took a sip, followed by several more large drinks, emptying the glass. Refilling it she took a seat next to her father in law and started to chat.

In the pool everyone played a light hearted game of Keep-Away with a large inflated pool ball. The object was to keep the ball over your head or throw it to another member of your team while the other team tried to knock it from your grasp by any means possible. Splashing, tickling, pushing, tackling, pretty much anything was fair game.

It was girls against the boys and it didn't take long for things to get out of hand. Evan held the ball over his head, his height and strength an asset in the game, until Elizabeth threw herself at him, tackling him with her breasts right in his face. He tried to keep the ball up but his busty mother clung to his muscular body keeping her breasts in his face. Bu the time he dropped the ball her bikini top had been pushed to the side giving everyone a view of her assets. After she climbed off her son she took her time rearranging her bathing suite while the boys enjoyed the sight of her buoyant breasts bobbing in the water.

One time Kylie found herself with the ball and her brother Jack quickly backing her towards the deep end. She knew she'd lose the ball if by the time the water hit her neck. Instead of following through on his current plan of attack, Jack quickly reached around her and grabbed the tie of her bikini top and pulling it free. This was a trick he used to play a few summers ago when she was still a kid, but this time the effect was much different. As the string bikini hung around his sister's neck Jack found himself staring at her beautiful breasts, especially her nipples jutting out hard from the cool water. He spent so much time staring with his mouth open that Kylie was able to escape.

When it was Rick's turn to hold the ball he found himself surrounded by beautiful women. Elizabeth bobbed to his side, one breast having fallen out of her top, while she splashed water in his face. He could feel Kylie behind him holding herself close to him while her hands reached around to slip into his swim trunks. Unbeknownst to her before she jumped in the water, Katie's tank top turned almost transparent as it clung to her tan body showing off her small pert breasts and hard nipples. She leaped onto Rick, putting her arms around his neck. But instead of trying to wrest the ball from him she found herself clinging to him, pushing her pelvis against him, not quite sure what was coming over her, pushing her mound against Kylie's arm as if it were a monstrous erection. Finally Rick mocked defeat and let himself sink under the water until the girls grabbed the ball and moved on.

Katie gathered herself together and watched Rick admiringly as he swam off. Although she hadn't let her new husband see this side of her, she always craved a little strange cock on the side. She planned on taking advantage of his lengthy training to check out some of the other pilots on base. And watching Rick had her thinking that maybe this was the right moment to suggest to Evan that they try a little threesome, or a visit to a swingers club she used to frequent before they were married. Katie loved the idea of being watched while she was being fucked, especially if she had a hard cock in her pussy, and one in her ass. And she was sure she felt how large Rick's cock was as they wrestled.

As the game wound down everyone took a few minutes to relax in the pool. Evan and Katie stood very close to each other, away from the others. It was obvious by their body language and close embrace that the couple was insanely horny. Kylies teased her brother Jack by flashing her breasts at him. Jack tried to act embarrassed and to look away, but it was obvious he had a hard time keeping his eyes off his sister's firm flesh.

"C'mon everyone!" Kylie called to everyone in the pool as she grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him from the pool. "I can't wait any longer, I need my present." Jack allowed his sister to drag him out of the pool, his eyes locked on her firm ass as she climbed up the ladder. He quickly grabbed a towel to hide his erection, and one to dry himself off.

Elizabeth slowly bobbed along the bottom of the pool to climb out. As she bobbed she slid her hand up and down Rick's cock inside his swim trunks, slowly pulling him to the end of the pool. As she reached the shallow end she let her hand slide out of the swimsuit and patted the bulge made by his cock. Looking over her shoulder with a big smile she walked out of the zero entry shallow end, pulling her bathing suite out of her shapely ass and making a show of adjusting it. Rick happily followed, watching the way the water slid off her curvaceous body, unconcerned about the bulge in his suit.

As the pool calmed down it became Katie and Evan stood close to one another on the far side of the pool. If anyone looked closely they would see that Katie was giving her soon to be fighter jock a hand job under the surface of the water. The pool area was quiet except for the urging whispers of the pretty blond and occasional groan from the young man. The water was still, broken only by tiny swells coming from her shoulder as she stroked her husband's hard cock under the water and flowing in concentric circles across the pool until they hit the side.

The intimate quiet was broken Kylie, who had snuck around the back of the pool house, leapt from behind the bushes. "Come on kids! You can check out his flight controls later, its birthday present time!"

Katie and Evan jumped as his young sister scared them, laughing nervously. Trying to appear as if nothing were going on, the pair slowly swam to the far side of the pool to climb out. It was only when she climbed out that Katie discovered that her pink cotton panties turned transparent when they were wet. Blushing, she spun around to face away from the rest and grabbed a towel to wrap around her waist. Her top also turned somewhat transparent from the water, but not so much that she felt the need to cover up, she thought it looked sexy.

Evan's erection stood straight out from his long board shorts. He initially seemed unconcerned, but Katie tossed him a towel and admonished him for not covering up. Looking down at the pool patio he shuffled over to the rest and sat down on a chaise lounge, Katie sitting in front of him, leaning back against his broad chest.

While the group had played in the pool, Maria had cleaned up the buffet, leaving out a few little desserts and a selection of after dinner drinks. Chuck had rearranged the deck chairs around a large gas fire pit. The fire sprung up from a mound of smooth stones which were surrounded by small round pebbles which in turn, surrounded by a large flat stone bench that was perfect for sitting on. The fire spread a warm glow onto the still wet bodies of everyone seated around it, adding a sparkle to their already gleaming eyes.

Jack and Hope sat near them in a pair of deck chairs while Chuck remained reclined in another lounger on the other side of the patio. Elizabeth stood near her husband looking absolutely stunning in her pink bikini. Chuck's eyes roved from his wife's shapely ass, to his daughter-in-law's perky breasts, to his daughter's athletic body. Rick sat on the edge of another lounger between the two groups, his Breeder pheromones having done their job on the group, turning their thoughts to sex, and their obedience to him.

"Kylie, baby, you're a young woman now." Elizabeth started to say, holding her hand out for her daughter to come close. Elizabeth held out a small rectangular box. Her daughter took the box, her eyes wide with anticipation, and opened it. Inside was a car key. A huge smile spread across her face as she realized what she held.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.