Confusion - Cover

Confusion

Copyright© 2002 by the Troubador

Chapter 6: Saturday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Saturday Evening - Don loved and married Diane. Their best friends were Joe and Jenny, also happily married but with a problem. Joe came to Don to help solve their problem. However, Joe had another problem he wanted solved and used this situation to try to get that solved too.<br>This is definetily MF, but it is a lot of other things too. Yet it isn't. Just read it and enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold  

Back in Don's room the three settled in to discuss the past two days. Diane was very sympathetic with Jenny wanting a baby. To Don's surprise she agreed with Jenny that Don would be the good choice to father the child since Joe couldn't. Both women laughed at him when they saw his jaw had dropped to his chest.

Diane explained she had been exploring her feelings ever since Don had returned and wasn't hurt. At first she was sure her marriage was in trouble. Then she had been hurt that Don not only betrayed her, but according to Joe had given Diane to Joe. Then last night, when Don left her to go to Jenny, she was so mad she was near murder. When she found Joe climbing into bed for sex with her she felt she had again been traded to Joe for Jenny. She felt that Don was treating her like a possession, not a person. She had never felt so lost in her life.

That was the stage she was still in when Don came home that morning. Yesterday she had waited for Don to say something about what had happened, and of course he hadn't said a word. Don of course believed that Diane had been asleep when he left to go to Jenny. He didn't think Diane even knew about what was happening, and he was unaware that Joe had screwed her. When he disappeared after discovering Joe and Diane getting it on she was sure he didn't have the courage to face her after what he had done.

When she finally found out what had been going on and why, Diane was surprised to find she sympathized with Jenny. When she searched her feelings she was not jealous of Jenny. With any other woman, it wouldn't have worked, but they were closer than sisters, and she didn't feel threatened by Jenny. In fact to Don's consternation she urged him to be sure Jenny had her baby.

That was when Don got up and went to go for a walk around the lake. Taking the stairs leading directly to the lake walk Don paused to admire the view. He was so keyed up he almost took a swing at whoever suddenly put their hands on the back of his neck. Turning he was happy to see both women had followed him out to keep him company.

They were over an hour in their stroll, watching a beautiful sunset before they returned. Coming back up the stairs they heard a banging and heard Joe demanding Don open the door. Poking their heads around the corner they found a very drunk Joe pounding on the door to Don's room and shouting for him to open the door. The three stood and watched until Joe pulled out the key to his own room and opened, breaking through the security chain in doing so. After Joe had gone in and shut the door behind him, they walked quietly to Don and Diane's room, entered and shut the door quietly behind them. Now didn't look like the time to talk to Joe.

Jenny asked if she could stay with them, she wasn't sure how Joe would behave if she went in the room just then. They agreed, Diane telling her she should spend the night with them. At that Jenny blushed and the girls found Don's chin had dropped on his chest again.

The three of them each had another drink before getting ready to go to bed together in the big king sized bed in Don and Diane's room. Unlike Jenny and Joe's room there was only the single bed, big as it was.

It seemed like only minutes before they heard someone shouting in the hall, "God Damn woman's STILL not home!" Then the whole building seemed to shake when a door was slammed shut.

"Oh god, that's Joe!" exclaimed Jenny. "Oh dear, what can I do now?"

Diane told her to relax, the three of them were going to have a sleepover, and then she giggled. A grinning Jenny agreed.

Excusing himself, Don took a long luxurious shower. When he got out he was feeling considerably better. For one thing, he began really hoping he and Diane could work out of this mess and remain together. After thinking a moment, Don put on a pair of boxers to sleep in. Normally he slept nude, but this didn't seem the time to do so. Throwing on his robe he went to rejoin his two lovely companions.

Pouring and serving them each a drink he sat down on one of the two over stuffed chairs. The women were whispering and giggling to each other, and Don began thinking they really were planning a sleepover ala teen-age girls. Not sure how he was going to fit into this, he began fiddling with a button on the side of the chair. It suddenly opened up under him and with a shout he found himself laying out flat on a recliner.

After the two women recovered from their hysterical laughter, Jenny excused herself and went in to take her shower.

While she was gone, Diane sat down on his lap and laid back with him in the recliner and they had a soft talk. Diane now understood what had been going on, and the only thing she was upset about was Dons not telling her what was going on. She salved his feelings though, by kissing him and agreeing it wasn't his doing. She begged him to forgive her for her own infidelity.

Don held her tightly and told her he figured out while drinking coffee in the diner that morning that Joe was pulling something pretty shabby. Something had been bothering since he had walked in on Joe and Diane in bed. Finally he decided the locked door between the two rooms was the best key to something being remiss. Not the first night, or even when he found it locked the second night, but seeing the two of them in bed it looked liked part of a well planned scheme. The first night could have been a mistake, the second was just too much of a coincidence. And he began thinking of the first night, and the long wait after he knocked before Joe had opened the door. He couldn't prove it, but he was sure Joe just wanted to be undisturbed while he had a go at Diane. It seemed Joe had been planning this to get into Diane's panties, knowing he had no chance any other way.

They were snuggling one another in the big blue recliner when Jenny came out fresh from her shower.

Diane gave Don a smooch, then trotted in for her turn in the shower and Don sat up in the recliner, leaving the footrest up. Jenny came over in her robe and perched on the arm of the chair Don was in, with one leg curled beneath her and the other long leg stretching down to the floor. The first thought to come to Don was how nice she smelled fresh from the shower, and kicked himself for it.

Looking down at her hands Jenny began, "Don, I feel really guilty for what happened, pretty selfish too. I wanted the baby so bad, and I didn't think Diane would mind. It never occurred to me that you would get mad after all our flirting. I really thought you found me attractive. I'm so sorry!"

Don looked at her, startled, "Jenny, where does that idea come from? The one that I don't think you're cute. Who ever said that?"

"Well," she answered, "I know guys, and if a gal they think is sexy gives them the OK, you fellas all just jump on her. I kind of believed you thought I was, and didn't think it would be such a chore to make love to me. I'm real sorry." She had a fresh scrubbed look, and Don expected her to break into tears any moment.

"JENNY!" Don shouted, "stop that right now! We've got some talking to do woman. Number one, you know damn well that I think you're drop dead gorgeous, and funny, and a lot of fun to be around. Where did you get the idea this weekend that I don't?"

Don's loud shout had scared her, and she seemed to shrink a little as she replied, "Well, it's pretty obvious, isn't it? For gosh sakes, I was actually asking you to make love to me. And you could hardly bear to do even think of it! I mean, I never had that happen before. I know we're friends and all, and still are I guess. I hope," she added looking up at him from underneath her eyebrows. "It's just I thought you meant it when we were flirting."

"Jenny," Don started, then paused. "Jenny you are a sexy little flirt. You have to know that if we weren't married I would be all over you like corn on a cob. But honey, we are married. I can't hurt Diane! My being reluctant to bop you had nothing to do with you, it was all about Diane and me. Don't you ever get any ideas you can't get any man you want. I'm just glad, for Diane's sake and mine that you don't think of me that way."

"That comes from me, too," came Diane's voice from the door to the bathroom. "Jenny, I just heard the last of that. But believe me, you don't have to worry about guys wanting you." She got a devilish look in her eye. "Tell you a secret, girl friend. Some of our best sex has come after you and macho-man here were flirting on a Saturday. I ain't sure he even realized it, but I'm not real slow about things like that. Don never seemed to want to stray, so I never said anything, just gathered the bene's as they say. Nice benefits, too."

Don sat and his head swiveled between the two women, now both in their robes. "Jenny, I was reluctant because I didn't want Diane jealous. And I was reluctant 'cause I didn't want to damage the way you and I feel 'bout each other. And I was slow because I wasn't sure how Joe would feel two years from now. And I was scared of how I would feel about a kid you and I made together. I know I'd love it, I just don't know how I could or can handle someone else being his Daddy. I guess I should say 'will' 'cause you may already be knocked up."

"OK, guys," Jenny said, "I guess I just put the ass before U and ME. Every guy I ever dated, including Joe, if they had a shot at some snatch they sank it. Just like in basketball. I knew you were special, just didn't realize how special. And I'll let you in on a non-secret. You know us gals can usually tell when that old egg pops? Well, mine popped the morning before we drove up here. I'm hoping you got me PG that first night, and almost surely last night. I've never had so much poured into me as you gave me last night. I was hoping to make damn sure tonight, but I bet I'm a mother right now."

Diane walked over and plopped down on Don's lap. "Jenny," she asked, looking up at where Jenny was sitting on the arm of the recliner above her, "aren't you worried about being PG now? I know you and Joe just had a big blow-up. Will it be a problem?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.