Confusion - Cover

Confusion

Copyright© 2002 by the Troubador

Chapter 3: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Friday - Don loved and married Diane. Their best friends were Joe and Jenny, also happily married but with a problem. Joe came to Don to help solve their problem. However, Joe had another problem he wanted solved and used this situation to try to get that solved too.<br>This is definetily MF, but it is a lot of other things too. Yet it isn't. Just read it and enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Cuckold  

Both couples slept in the next morning, with everybody waking up in a good mood except Don. Don had spent a whole lot of the night staring at the ceiling.

After climbing into his own bed, Don had been troubled by the lust that had overcome him. He had vowed to himself, and silently to Diane who knew nothing about the planned impregnation, that he would keep detached emotionally during the required intercourse.

Instead, he had used a sexual position that was not familiar. Then he got caught up in exploring the opportunities and sensations that were available to entering a woman from behind while they lay on their sides and in the end got carried away with fucking someone new.

Because of all that he had enjoyed two enormous cums, blowing a huge load of sperm into Jenny. And worse, Jenny woke up during the act, which wasn't really surprising, but he had given her an untold number of small climaxes and at least two huge orgasms. Now he felt closeness toward her, which was completely out of place. That closeness was an emotional tie he always felt toward a sexual partner, and was just one of the many reasons he wouldn't accept even the thought of adultery.

He didn't know about other men, or any women, but when he was 'intimate' with a woman he felt in some small way she belonged to him. He knew he could be very possessive, and worried about how it would now affect his relationship with Jenny, and even with Diane.

At breakfast, both girls were acting what he called 'flirty flirty' even with Diane kind of quiet. And Joe was looking as happy as Don had ever seen him. Don didn't really understand it. Joe knew Jenny's body had been very thoroughly fucked by another man, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

As for Don, he seemed to be living in a fog. He smiled and laughed at the others jokes and behavior. He even tried to tease Jenny back when she flirted with him, but his heart just wasn't in it.

He kept fighting his conscience, and his sense of fairness to Diane. He was scheduled to perform again that night, and he wasn't at all sure he could.

Late in the afternoon he finally got Joe alone. "Joe, I just don't know about tonight. It just doesn't feel right," he began.

Joe broke in with a laugh, "Don, chill man! Jenny hasn't complained and Diane seems more chipper than I've ever seen her. You're doing us a real favor, Don. You don't know how Jenny has been pining for a child. Think of this as an incredible favor for us, and especially Jenny. She's going to be ecstatic when she learns she's going to be a mother."

"That's just it, Joe. I'm wondering if I can keep the distance from the baby once it is here. This is messing with my head, I'm not sure I can handle it. I'd like to back out now, Joe. This is really getting me," he replied. "Let's forget this,"

Joe took a long look at him. Then both men turned to look over the lake. "No, Don; I'm going to hold you to this. I'm not sure why you are so uptight about this. The only outcome I see will be joy for Jenny, me and even you and Diane. You know the bond between Dave and myself. You'll have the same with my child. I can't see anything but happiness all around."

With that the two men were silent.

That evening they shared a fabulous meal at the inn, and then went dancing. Don loosened up at last, and the four had a great time. Don spent almost as much time dancing with Jenny as he did with Diane. To his occasional embarrassment, considering the situation, Jenny flirted shamelessly with him. He got a big'un while dancing with her, and was sure she had to feel it prodding her belly on at least one occasion. She didn't do anything out of the ordinary; it just seemed loaded differently that night. On top of that Diane had been acting a little strange all day. He couldn't put his finger on what was different, but something didn't click.

The four gathered in Don's room again that night. And as on the night before, Joe was bartender and soon had both women feeling no pain. Just after 1:30 Joe took Jenny next door, saying good night. Diane was out of it too, so after Don said goodnight to Joe they undressed and he tucked her to bed.

After showering Don followed her to bed, then lay awake waiting for the clock to roll around to 2:00. When the hour arrived he slipped out of bed and headed for the door.

When he picked the KY jelly out of his bathroom kit on the dresser, he also picked up the room key. He wasn't going to be caught in Joe's room again tonight just because Joe fell asleep waiting for him.

The two men swapped rooms just as they had the night before, and the lighting in Joe's room was the same as last night. Don had left the curtains in his room open just a hair to help him see to get back to bed after this assignation was completed.

Laying the room key on the dresser by the door, he shuffled over to Jenny's bed and slipped under the covers. As on the night before, Jenny was lying with her back to him and her legs drawn up. And she seemed to have added some perfume after they left the dance floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.