A Bumpy Relationship - Cover

A Bumpy Relationship

by Marduk

Copyright© 2024 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: TWO women, one a wife another a woman under care, 2 women from different relationships turn into the delight of their partners, theey suck and fuck - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cousins   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

It was just after eight in the morning when Rick gave his cousin Alice a wave as she was driven away. Their communication was very limited all he knew was that she had been invited away for the weekend, ‘Friends from her social club she belongs to’, he muttered. However unknown to him she had resumed a friendship with a neighbour she had met when he first arrived a couple of years earlier, a neighbour she had found very charming but over time the friendship faded and was virtually forgotten till one day on her walks it was rekindled. Rick also didn’t know that many of her walks were to drop in to the neighbour for a cup of tea, it was there that she met his brother and over time she was intoxicated by their friendship, intelligence and interests in herself, something that she never got from the home front, especially after she had moved in with her cousin, after her marriage had broken up, so when an invitation for a weekend away was raised, she gratefully agreed.

It was just after eleven when the doorbell rang. ‘I wonder who that is’ he muttered as he put the teapot down. ‘I hope she hasn’t changed her mind about the weekend away and has come back I have to put up with her here, something I don’t like but have to accommodate’, he was still muttering when he opened the door. It was seconds before it dawned on him who the woman was, for this was one woman he certainly did not expect to come visiting. ‘Kay’ he gasped. However before he could continue his surprise she pushed into his hand an envelope. Seconds again passed before he invited her in. “The enveloped is addressed to me, I will read it first, in the meantime help yourself to the tea I have just made’, he said as he ripped the envelope opened.

The short note was asking him to accommodate Kay for the day and night as her carer, who he knew informed him, had to attend an important meeting and Kay would be unable to go, ‘I know it is a pain Rick’ the note concluded. ‘However you know Kay and her condition and I really had no one else to turn to and between you and your cousin can keep her comfortable till I get back’. Rick put the note in his pocket and smiling said. ‘It seems that your cousin Harry has put you into my care for the weekend. However, Alice is also away so it is just me, now what to do to keep you active? However first let’s have some lunch” he concluded

Alice was very comfortable in the rear seat; the brother had picked her up and after a short stay at the neighbours who joined them the trip to the brother’s house was pleasant. The men chattered and encouraged her to contribute to the subjects that were on the agenda, so the time flew and it was early in the afternoon that they arrived. “I hope the wife has put out a lunch”, the brother said as she was helped from the vehicle and handed her overnight bag. The lunch was ready and after introductions Alice was welcomed and was still in pleasant conversation when other guests began to arrive, guests like she had found with the neighbour and his brother were nicely dressed, well-spoken and also intelligent, especially on the items that were introduced, she felt very welcomed.

With lunch over Rick was at odds in thinking how to entertain Kay, if Alice was present they would chat and no doubt find a fair scope of items to chat about, he didn’t and as he intended to cycle asked if she would like to take a bike out. It took seconds for that idea to penetrate the foggy mind of Kay, but when it did her face lit ups and her reply was forceful “Yes please Rick I would like that” At first she wobbled for it had been awhile since she cycled, however, after a few kilometres she felt comfortable enough to join the bike path. The ride wasn’t long but by the time they returned Kay was sweating. “I think a shower would be on the agenda Kay”, he said. “Now we can shower together and I can wash you if that is alright”, he said as he began to remove his cycle gear. Kay didn’t pause as she followed his example and shortly stood totally naked but although that did surprise him what she then said as he fully undress did floor him, “I suck your cock, Harry likes me to suck his cock”

Alice was relaxing, lunch was over and she was happily in conversation with one of the men, it didn’t occur to her that there were only a small number of women, yet many men, the sinister atmosphere would have been picked up by Rick but she was totally ignorant to the dark side of humanity and accepted that the popularity that was coming her way was genuine so when she was asked to seek out the wife of the brother and help her and the other women in arranging a upstairs room for further actives, she willingly obliged.

She entered a large room, its layout was totally different to anything she had come across, soft furniture littered the floor and there were a few double mattress spread around, but that observation took seconds, it was the performance of two women, both naked and one was riding a man, rising and falling so his cock was visible one seconds and invisible the next, the other was in the doggie position and a man banging her from behind while another was pumping her head as she sucked his cock, saliva was dribbling from her mouth. Alice was not entirely naive regards sex but she had never been present as sex was being performed, this whole apparatus took mere seconds; she didn’t hear the two men arrive. Suddenly she was lifted up and carried to the nearest upright soft furniture, thrown over it, her dress was lifted her panties ripped down and within seconds she bucked and her gasp ever caused the others in action to pause for the first time in ages she had a cock up her cunt and was being fucked. Seconds later her tits were swinging as her whole being vibrated to the ravishing from behind but her gasps quickly became a gargle as a cock was forced into her mouth and she fucked and sucked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.