Hanabi and Hinata Sexfight in the Naruto Universe - Cover

Hanabi and Hinata Sexfight in the Naruto Universe

by Asiansexfight uncensored

Copyright© 2024 by Asiansexfight uncensored

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Fed up with her sister's attitude towards her, Hanabi sexfights Hinata with the loser to have a sexual servitude caged bird seal activated on her after their sexfight in the village dojo.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Sister   Oriental Female   Sex Toys   Squirting   .

My thanks to my friend Kane who provided both the storyline idea and necessary background details of the Naruto universe.


Hanabi was pissed off big time. Her white eyes glowed with anger as she marched to confront her older sister. It was bad enough that as the current heiress, she had to do most of the work running the Hyūga clan while her older sister, Hinata, swanned around avoiding all responsibility and contributing nothing. On top of that, Hinata was constantly spreading the rumour that she had allowed Hanabi to win their famous duel as she felt sorry for her younger sister’s lack of formal fighting training.

But the final straw was she had recently found out that Hinata was telling anyone who would listen that Naruto was her partner despite Hanabi throwing herself at him because he thought she was far more attractive and a much better fuck than Hanabi. Yes, she thought. It must be settled for once and all.

The Hyūga clan had always valued keeping up a proper appearance as important. Over the years this had come to be reflected in more modern, revealing outfits, which had infiltrated from the Land of Earth, and were worn when not on ninja duty. So, the curvy-bodied Hanabi, dressed in a split-to-the-waist, white sarong with a pink cherry blossom pattern on it, braless under her tight, tit-hugging pale pink halter neck top and with her chin-length front bangs and knee-length ponytail flaying about marched to a confrontation with her sister.

Years before she had adored her older sister, but now just the thought of her made her sick and want to put her back in her place. She searched everywhere in the village before finally finding her in the dojo. Hinata was instructing her son, Boruto, and daughter, Himawari, in some basic forms. Standing unseen in the shadows cloaked by her stealth skill, Hanabi overheard her sister say, “This is the correct stance, not what your aunt says, and I should know because years ago in our famous duel, I was winning easily, but I let her win because I felt sorry for her.”

While the unseen Hanabi fumed, Hinata dismissed her daughter and after a quick glance around the, to her superficial scan, empty dojo knelt before her son. As she did even more of her black thong was displayed above her low-slung shorts. She removed her loose, off-the-shoulder, top and proudly eased her 34E tits out of their black halter-neck bra. Hanabi hissed under her breath at the sight of the full tit meat, as though hers were 36 and she was more curvaceous due to her slimmer hips and fuller hips she was only a C cup.

The invisible Hanabi watched as her older sister frantically reached for Boruto’s beige belt’s loose hanging flap and soon her son’s black pants were down at his ankles. The kneeling Hinata groaned as she grasped Boruto’s meat and reverently kissed the fast-growing cock.

Hinata, between kisses of his huge cunt stabber spoke to her son. “You know, my darling son, we must control your sex chakra so that the power of the Jōgan dōjutsu in your eye is maximised and that only I do that best for you.” Her head started to jerk up and down along his cock. And what a cock, thought Hanabi. Looking at the size of the monster his sister was struggling to accept in her mouth there could be no doubt that Boruto was Naruto’s son. Hanabi’s hand slid down to her cunt. It was already wet.

“Throat or face,” asked Boruto, showing this wasn’t the first time, and his mother shuddered in anticipation as she replied, “I need both now so I am prepared for the next two days and night. Naruto will be away doing village work for two days and nights as he does often at our expense putting his duties above his family. But it means a lot of fucking for us.”

Her voice was cut off as Boruto flooded her mouth, causing her to splutter on his cum and pull away to accept his final spurt in her face, Boruto left, the cum chain between his cock and mother’s face stretching until it broke separating the two. As her son left the dojo Hinata attacked her pussy, plunging her fingers deep, seeking relief.

Slow handclaps echoed around the dojo and Hinata’s eyes searched everywhere. Hanabi shed her stealth cover and stepped forward into her sister’s view. “I am sure that Naruto would be interested to hear what I saw and heard, sister,” she hissed.

Hinata panicked knowing what would happen in the village if that news became public. She pleaded. “Keep it secret. I am your sister. Boruto forced me. I fought and resisted him but he made me.”

“Yes, I saw you resisting,” Hanabi spat out grabbing her sister’s fingers, still wet from plundering her love box. “You fought it and didn’t get aroused. I saw it all.”

Desperately Hinata changed tack. “Keep it secret and I will say that you beat me fair and square in our fight and you can fuck Naruto this weekend. I know you want that.”

“And you think I would believe your promise. You told me in secret after your kidnapping as a child that led to Neji’s father’s death your dream and sacred promise was to get rid of the cursed caged bird seal. And what did you do? Nothing, and therefore Neji died and you entrapped Naruto. Plus, I could take Naruto away from you just like that,” she boasted, snapping her fingers.

Her older sister bristled at that. “No one fucks like me. Even though I wear them out, Naruto and Boruto can’t satisfy me.”

“I will tell the village what perversions you are performing.” She appeared to reconsider and smiled. “However, there is a chance for you to keep your precious reputation. Sexfight me. Lose and I keep quiet and get Naruto and Boruto as lovers and you as my sex slave. Win and you get me and I don’t tell. But I know you are not enough of a woman to take me on.”

After some bitching and to and froing they agreed on two things. There would be a sexfight decided by one of them saying, “I give”, or being unable to continue, and that also the loser would also have an ancient, obscure version of the caged bird seal: one that when activated by losing bound the looser in sexual servitude to the winner.

The two sisters removed their outer garments, stood facing each other and intently examined the other’s body, especially their twat with its cunt lips outlined prominently against the tight, tiny thongs moulded over their slits. Hinata removed her black halter neck bra and freed her 34E melons, her nipples already hard and pointing at her younger sister. Hanabi matched her movement but her 36C mounds were noticeably less round and full, so she turned and presented her better booty at her older sister. Her thong disappeared into the crevasse of her arse crack with the front barely covering her pussy. Hinata matched this movement but her butt cheeks were clearly outclassed.

They turned to face each other and spread their legs, pushing their slits forward in challenge. They thrust their hips and thong-covered cunts further forward. The women moaned in anticipation of the oncoming sexfight and what victory would give them. Looking at each other’s cunts they saw their pussies become wet in preparation and the thin layers of material soak up their sex juices. Contact was made and they pushed harder, driving with their hips, feeling their cunt’s desire to suck at each other through their thongs. Hanabi’s cunt juices were flowing as she pictured her victory when she felt Hinata’s sex juices trickling down her open thighs onto hers. Her older sister was just as ready as she was.

“I’m ready,” Hanabi eventually said, pulling her body and thong-covered cunt away from her older sister’s slit and stepping away. Both were ready and wanted to end their feud. “Let’s do it. I want you naked cunt to naked cunt. Try to give me a fight before I beat you and fuck you” Hinata replied.

They stripped completely and lowered their naked bodies onto a Tatami mat and lay on their sides. The two sisters spread their legs and inched towards each other until their naked pussies were in contact ready to trib. With their labia love lips in full contact, they slowly began to slide against each other. When their slits were tightly locked together the two rocked themselves into a sitting position with one leg under the thigh and butt of the other, while the opposite leg was wrapped tightly about the waist of the other woman.

It was a simple position with their legs in a scissors position relative to each other and one that had their cunts pressed against each other. Both were intent on winning the first tribbing orgasm and then grinding their opponent into submission. With their wet pussies locked the two sisters started humping. Sex juices flowed from each slit coating and creating two slippery sex caves. The sloshing sound of pussies slapping together and then separating was arousing both sisters. Hinata wanted first blood and attacked flat out and soon strain and concern started to show on Hanabi’s face who had anticipated a long build-up to the battle.

“Aaaaahhhhh, Unghh, Unghh. “ Hanabi’s chanting was the onset of her first shuddering orgasm, which continued as Hinata screamed, “Yeah bitch, cum for me. Cum for the better woman,” as she accepted Hanabi’s milky, grey/white love juice being squirted into her pussy.

Perhaps it was overconfidence and underestimating her older sister, or maybe it was Hinata’s frantic assault on her pussy, but Hanabi had cum first and was quickly rolled underneath her older sister. Hinata gave her no respite hammering her cunt against her sister’s. Their tongues duelled, as pussy met cunt and rotated before pressing into the soft vulva of the other woman’s. Hardened breast nipples slid together, fought, and then slid to the soft tit flesh. All the time Hanabi continued to make cat-like, mewing noises, as Hinata controlled their pussies seeking to completely drain her younger sister.

Although in the servile position under her sister, Hanabi was not going to give in and she regrouped and concentrated. Her strong hips started to rise and fall in a drumbeat of tribalistic fucking. Hinata’s shaved womanhood opened like a flower from the pounding of her younger sister’s cunt. She accepted the challenge and moved her hips lower to meet Hanabi’s, and the throbbing clits tangled and slipped alongside each other. From time to time, the tender head of each pink bud met its counterpart, and each woman gasped from the blast of pleasure it sent through their body.

It was erotic combat at its best: a furious blending of antagonistic desire and sex. The sisters hammered into each other, sometimes maintaining prolonged contact as they ground the swollen, sex-juice-filled cunts into each other, sometimes lightly touching the pussy lips together and duelling with their quivering clits. It could not last. The climax was approaching for both sexual warriors. Their mouths opened into silent wails and fluids flooded from their slits, soaking the dojo mats.

Hanabi had stopped the one-way traffic. She looked up at Hinata fucking her with such intensity that she started to keen with a high-pitched howl of lust. Hinata looked down and she too began to give voice in deep moans and groans which increased in intensity and volume. Hanabi’s hands went up to her sister’s hips and pulled them down onto her widespread thighs. They screamed as their cunts slammed into each other and their hard clits collided and fought. It was too much sensory overload for the two to bear. The orgasm started with the Hinata, but then Hanabi climaxed loudly as well.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.