Nurturing Nubile Novices - Cover

Nurturing Nubile Novices

Copyright© 2002 by DOM

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - Diaries and correspondence supplement the chronicle of a young man's summer as he initiates his young cousins, their friend and a schoolteacher by gentle punishment and deception.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Cousins   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following story has been pieced together from various correspondence and diaries of the principals as well as interviews with some (but not all) of these persons. Some license has been taken in order that some events can be presented in story form but these events are, nonetheless, totally consistent with, and based on, the documented material, e.g., diaries, letters and interviews with the participants.

The following meanings for the words in the title make it an appropriate description of the story content:

Nurture: Train, care for, cultivate;

Nubile: Pubescent, adolescent, ripe;

Novice: Trainee, beginner, debutant.

The behaviour of the young man who is central to this tale was, by today's standards, reprehensible. Even during Victorian times his actions would have been cause for disapprobation but such actions as he perpetrated were usually, conveniently, unseen.

Corporal punishment is out of fashion but it plays a significant role in this tale. Bill, the young man, discovered that administering it in the form of spanking a girl's bottom was an exciting experience. He was fortunate that he recipients of his stinging but not bruising slaps became not only submissive but they too seemed to be aroused by the skillful blending of spanks and caresses. Many girls would have been merely frightened or angered but certainly not have been turned on.

Sue, the barely pubescent sub-teen with whom Bill began his lewd, incestuous dalliance, was precocious in both physical and libidinous development. Her sister, Janine, although more than a year older and just into her teens, had also felt the same stirrings of her juvenile libido as her sibling but she had become the intimate partner of a seventeen-year-old girl who had taught her the joys of Lesbos. Despite her youth, Jan's body would have made her a perfect, albeit too young, model for Rubens.

It is almost certain that Sue would have allowed someone to explore her shapely, young body and seduce her before she reached her teens. Janine, however, would likely have retained her virginity for several more years for she was already quenching her carnal desires through alternative sex with her older female friend.

Eileen, Janine's friend was not a virgin by the time our lusty protagonist conquered her but Tanya, the twenty five year old teacher who thought she was taking advantage of Sue's tractability, was. At least she was until our salacious college student relieved her of that precious possession. And along the way, as well, the amoral young man committed the most incestuous act of this tale when he serviced his buxom, divorced aunt, the mother of his two, erstwhile virgin cousins.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.