Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

Doc and Carlotta's wedding June 1970 - Long Island, New York

"James, this place is amazing. I had no idea that Doc's family was so wealthy. No wonder Carla feels intimidated."

Leslie and I looked at the fabulous Rosen estate as we drove through the iron gates and up the long drive. The lawns looked like a golf course and the entire place had the manicured look of a five star resort. The house was as big if not bigger than Elaine's place. Somehow Doc and Carla had managed to pull it off — meaning they convinced his parents that they were in love and nothing was going to change their plans. Once things were settled Carla joyfully set a wedding date.

Doc had called me with the exciting news and asked me to be his best man. I was honored and humbled. I couldn't refuse — how could I refuse anything to the man who saved my life? Leslie and I flew from Seattle, leaving 8-month old Sarah behind with great-grandmother Elaine. It was the first time we had been away and it seemed it was harder on Leslie then it was on Sarah. Elaine had everything in hand and she and the Ferguson's and Paula had become parents to Sarah since we lived in the big old house in the Seattle Highlands. Sarah also had Andrew James Ferguson as a nursery mate. He had his mother's red hair and was born a couple of weeks after Sarah.

We had never found a place of our own, settling in quite comfortably. With my studies and Leslie's burgeoning modeling agency, Elaine and Paula and Katherine Ferguson took on more and more care responsibilities. Not that we were bad or neglectful parents, it was just that we were an extended family where everyone pitched in, and Sarah and Andrew were the beneficiaries of all the love a household could give.

I stood with a confident looking and smiling Doc Rosen as we watched Carla and her father come down the rose strewn garden path between the white chairs filled with what seemed like hundreds of guests. The day was perfect with a gentle breeze off Long Island Sound. I smiled at Leslie, who looked radiant sitting behind Doc's parents. I was so happy for Doc and Carla, and for myself. The last year and a half had been the happiest of my life. I watched Carla come closer, as I unnecessarily checked the vest pocket of my tux for the ring for the hundredth time. Suddenly as I looked out at the crowd of smiling faces my stomach lurched. It couldn't be.

I wasn't mistaken. In the crowd, on the groom's side very near the front, stood Mary. She looked at me, a wistful smile on her face. She seemed as shocked to see me as I did her. My knees felt weak as all the memories flooded back. I glanced at Leslie, but her eyes were on the bride. When I looked back at Mary, she was still looking at me. Next to her was Tom. He was missing the interchange because he too was watching Carla. The rest of the ceremony under the gauze canopy was a blur. I must have done all right since all of a sudden they were married and walking down the aisle. I was confused.

What was Mary doing here? Of course... Tom Kinney is Doc's uncle... his mother's brother! Somehow in all the preparations for the wedding that fact had not occurred to me.

"James, are you okay?"

I was jolted back to reality by Leslie's concerned voice.

I looked at her, my head still swimming.

"Mary's here." I blurted.

She looked puzzled for a few seconds but then I could see that she realized what I meant.

Leslie took my hand.

"James... we have to join the reception line... now... but... I can't wait for you to introduce us."

She smiled and winked at me, and all my love for her blew the fog from my brain.

I watched Mary and Tom work their way through the line, Mary leading. She was wearing a light blue summer dress, which looked wonderful on her slim frame, and very high heeled sandals which enhanced her gorgeous legs. The top of her dress was held up by slim straps over her tanned shoulders. Her auburn hair fell straight to her shoulders, just as I remembered it from our time together. Soon Mary was hugging Carla and saying all the things one says to a bride and groom, and I knew Mary meant them. I had no idea that Mary had known Carla at Yokota. Obviously they had, considering the warmth of the greeting. And then Mary was in front of me. She held out her hand for me to take.

"It's nice to see you again James." Her hand felt so warm in mine and I immediately remembered the first time I saw her... radiating beauty like an angel, silhouetted in the sunlight in my hospital room... and the first time we made love in the little house by the lake in Japan. Leslie squeezed my other hand. — My cue to introduce her.

"Mary Kinney this is my wife Leslie."

"It's wonderful to meet you Leslie... your magazine photos don't do you justice. I do hope we get a chance to get better acquainted."

At that point I noticed Tom.

Mary, turned and said,

"Tom... do you remember Sergeant... well I guess it's not Sergeant anymore... James Reid?"

"How are you James? I certainly do remember you... some of the best after action reports I've ever read. I'm back teaching at the Academy now... maybe you and I will get a chance to talk."

"Tom... that would be fine. I look forward to it. Tom, this is my wife, Leslie. Leslie, meet Tom Kinney."

After what seemed like a never ending parade of guests Doc and Carla were escorted into the giant white tent on the lawn which overlooked Long Island Sound and to the head table. Leslie and I walked in. She held tight to my arm.

"Well that wasn't so bad was it?"

I knew she meant the meeting with Tom and Mary.

I stopped and looked at her.

"I love you Leslie."

She hugged me tightly.

"I know James... I know... and I love you too... so very much."

Soon, it was my turn to make a speech and give a toast to Doc and Carla.

"I met Doc Rosen about three years ago while were both vacationing overseas courtesy of Uncle Sam. It was six months before I knew his first name was Michael." That comment elicited some chuckles.

"Michael... Doc Rosen took care of us all. Even then we all knew he was destined for medical school. His cool demeanor in the worst situations was an inspiration to us all. For those of you who have never experienced war... and I pray we never feel it on our shores... it is a unique experience that tends to brings focus to a young life. And we were young... because war is a young man's pursuit. There are many who are alive today, including myself, who owe their lives to Michael. And I am certain as he moves into his medical career as a surgeon... there will be countless others who will make that claim."

I looked at a smiling Carla.

"Carlotta... Michael claims I sent you to him after our meeting at the hospital in Yokota where Doc insisted on sending me. I did make the suggestion that you two should meet... but I know after seeing you together that I was simply the one chosen to help along what was already destined to happen. Nothing on earth could have kept you apart and even without me... your love for each other was destined to be."

I paused and raised my glass.

"Ladies and gentlemen to my friends... Michael and Carlotta... May their love always be as strong as it is today... may all their problems be minor... may they enjoy the love of family and friends forever, and may they be as blissfully happy as they are this day for the rest of their lives."

I must have done okay, since everyone clapped and Leslie's eyes glistened.

After the first few dances, I finally got my chance to dance with Carla.

"Thank you James... thank you for being a good friend... to both of us. Maybe we were destined to be together but I'll never forget you made it happen."

I just smiled at her. She was beautiful in her pearl studded wedding dress. "I was happy to do it Carla. I thought you'd get along."

Her expression turned serious for a moment.

"James... I don't know what you said to Michael that day on your deck but after that he changed... that is his attitude about his parents changed. That made all the difference. I couldn't bear coming between him and his parents."

"I know Carla... I know."

"Once last thing James... Could I ask you to do something for me?"

"Carlotta... how could I refuse you anything on your wedding day?"

"I never blamed you for Jerry's death. It's time to forgive yourself for what happened that day... will you do that for me on my wedding day?"

She touched my face with her delicate gloved hand.

I looked at her for a moment, my emotions threatening to overwhelm me.

"Thank you Carla... I can only promise I'll try."

She hugged me as the dance ended.

Once we got the happy couple of in their chauffeured car to the airport for their European honeymoon, the party started in earnest. I think I danced with every bridesmaid and every aunt and cousin and a great number of friends. I enjoyed the attention a these females, many with lowered inhibitions because of too much wine. Leslie was no wallflower either. A steady stream of men queued up to dance with the most beautiful woman at the reception. There was no lack of beautiful women, it was just that Leslie, with her Nordic model looks and the way she carried herself, couldn't help but stand out. I noticed after about an hour that she began turning down requests to dance. She was engaged in conversation with Doc's two younger sisters and a cousin who had been in the wedding party. They were all beautiful and in their twenties and apparently lived in New York City. I had danced with each of them and the older of the two sisters had made it obvious that she would like to have done more than dance with me. I was amused.

The four of them headed back to the house to take a bathroom break and to get wraps and sweaters, since the evening had turned cool, leaving me on my own for the first time that evening. Their laughter trailed them as they left the tent.

The only woman I had eyes for other than Leslie, was Mary. I noticed she danced little and mostly stayed near Tom. I wondered if I could convince her to dance with me.

A few minutes after Leslie's departure I was at the bar when Mary joined me.

"What's it take for a girl to get a dance with a handsome Marine?"

I looked at her. She was so beautiful and her blue eyes were filled with such love for me that I felt weak in the knees.

I forgot all about the drinks and led her to the dance floor. In our short time together in Japan we had never danced but as I took her in my arms it seemed like the almost two years since I held her disappeared, and we were the only two people in the world. Fortunately the dim lanterns that illuminated the tent helped disguise our feelings for each other. I would have loved to pull her close but there were too many people around, most in various stages of intoxication. I had not seen Tom since he had joined some of the other men, including the fathers of both bride and groom in a quest for some Cuban cigars.

"Leslie... is a very lucky woman."

"Tom's a very lucky man."

She smiled at this obvious attempt at small talk, avoiding what we really wanted to say.

"James... our daughter is so beautiful... I wish you could see her."

"I hope to some day... she grows so fast. For now I'll make do with the pictures. Each new one goes in my wallet. She's as beautiful as her mother."

Even in the dim light I could see her blush.

She looked at me with those wonderful eyes and her tone turned serious.

"James... I do love you... And I always will. You gave me our beautiful daughter. She is a constant reminder of what we had... have... sometimes... sometimes... I wish... God, James... why did I ever let you go?" Her eyes glistened in the semi darkness.

"Mary..."

"No James... I was weak... and afraid... and foolish. I didn't trust my instincts about you... us... and I hurt you... the man I love the most in the world. Sometimes I fantasize about what our lives would have been like together. But now it's too late... you have Leslie and Sarah. I can see how much you love her and how much she loves you."

"Mary... I'll always love you. The memories I have of that brief time in Japan... are always close to the surface and those memories make me smile. The first time I saw you I fell desperately in love with you... my angel. You helped mend my body and soul and you gave me your love and our daughter. I really do hope I can become part of her life sometime."

Mary looked at me for a moment.

"Leslie knows doesn't she?"

I nodded.

"Does Tom?'

"No... he thinks Caroline is Richard's baby."

"Will you tell him?"

She shook her head.

"Tom's a proud man... and a noble man. He thinks he rescued me from Richard and came along at the right time to help me with the baby. The fact that he thinks Caroline is the product of a failed marriage makes it acceptable... I don't think he'd accept her as the child of an adulterous wife and a Marine sergeant."

I thought about that for a moment or two.

"I can tell he loves you very much."

"Yes he does... he's a good man and a wonderful father. I'm more fortunate than many."

We danced in silence for a few moments lost in memories of what had been and thoughts of what might have been.

The music stopped and we were reluctant to part. By accident or design we had moved slightly outside the tent into the darkness. Mary kissed me and at that moment it seemed we had never been separated. Our passion flamed as the kiss went on and on.

"God... James..." she said as she broke the kiss and looked around nervously.

I pulled her to me and kissed her again, memories of our kisses in the hospital and then the house by the lake flooded my brain. She moaned into my mouth as she ground herself against my hard cock. She shuddered as I touched her breast and found a hard nipple. She stroked the front of my trousers.

The kiss went on for a long time. She molded herself against me. Finally she pulled back.

"James... Tom... well Tom and I have been... trying for a child for the past several months..."

Her voice trailed off as we stood holding each other in the dark.

"James... would you... would you do that for me... help me have another child?"

I traced a tear as it rolled down her cheek. I was surprised and secretly pleased that they could not conceive.

We broke apart as a very drunk couple staggered from the tent and almost ran into us. Even that interruption didn't break the spell, and we moved farther into the darkness on the wide lawn. I could smell Mary and the salt tang of the sea.

"Oh God... James... this is insanity... insanity... but how I want you... how I love to feel your arms around me and how I want you inside me again. I'm fertile right now... and... and... oh how I want you. We may never get this chance again. Please James... will you do this for me?"

I kissed her gently and took her hand and we moved across the lawn to a hidden gazebo that was very near the water, but well away from the tents. I knew it was unlikely we would be disturbed there and that it contained a couple of reclining lounge chairs. I held her as she shivered.

We stood in the secluded gazebo looking at the dark water.

"Are you sure about this Mary?"

"Oh yes... my love... my only love... I've been thinking about how to get us together for some time... and when... well when Tom... we... couldn't get me pregnant... I knew... knew... that... Oh James... do you love me?"

"Yes... so very much."

"Then... please don't make me wait... please make love to me... give me a baby... your baby... our baby."

I had her sit on the tufted mattress of the chase as I removed my tux jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. She smiled up at me and raised the hem of her blue dress as she lay back. Even in the darkness, I could see she wasn't wearing panties. Her musky, aroused woman scent washed over me as I unbuttoned my trousers and slipped the suspenders off my shoulders. I hid my smile thinking about how she must have planned to seduce me all along.

"Please hurry my love... please... I've waited long enough."

I flung my trousers onto the other chase and bulled down my shorts, freeing my throbbing cock.

"Oh yes... James... I've missed you so... so much."

She spread her legs as I lowered myself onto her. I would have loved to taste her and tease her with my tongue across her ever so sensitive clit, but there was no time for anything else.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssssssssssssssss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... God... James... yes... James... ohhhhhhh God... just like that... James... James... James... James... James... James... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... my love... my... only... Love... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she sighed as she started to cum for the first time.

I loved being inside her again. She met every thrust as we made love on that chase in the darkness. He vagina constricted in that ever so familiar way that I knew meant I was giving her the greatest pleasure. We were still so in tuned with each other that our love-making gave the greatest pleasure to each other. Mary pulled my head down and kissed me as she orgasmed again... a great thrashing orgasm that wracked her body. She would have cried out had our lips not been so tightly pressed together. I speeded up my thrusts, feeling the tension in my balls as the excitement took over and my brain was converted to that of a rutting animal. I broke our kiss.

"Is this what... you want... ? Mary... my hard... cock... Mary... did... you miss my hard cock?"

I speeded up my hard thrusts and she met every one

"God... yesssssssssssssssssss... James... yes... yes... yes... your... cock... filling... filling... me... filling... every... inch of me... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... God... James... hurry... hurry... hurry... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Leslie wrapped her warm bare legs around my waist and pulled me into her hard, thrusting like a mad woman. We had been going at it for only about five minutes when I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"God... Mary... here it comes... here comes... our baby!"

When I said that we both exploded at once. Our mutual orgasm was so incredible that we would remember it the remainder of our lives. I kissed her hard as my cum filled her vagina and by the second spurt my cock was lined up directly with her cervix which caused a massive amount of cum to be deposited directly into her uterus, filling her with millions of my baby-making sperm. Mary's legs dropped from my waist and I lay on top of her, panting.

"Oh God James... God... I love you so much. Don't ever forget that I love you more than I can tell you."

I kissed her.

"James... James... thank you... you are my love..."

I kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"I know I'm pregnant now... with our second child. I'll make sure she's always loved and cared for... and someday she'll know her daddy."

"Another girl?"

She smiled at me in the dark as the tears continued, and just nodded.

My cock hardened again and I moved it slightly inside her.

"We need to get back... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yesssss... ohhhhhhhhh... how I've missed you. Please hurry... my love... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Yessssssss!"

We tried to hurry but it was a good ten minutes before I came inside her again. She had cum at least three times during that time and by the time we were done she was naked except for her high heel sandals, and we both glistened with sweat.

Mary was unsteady on her high heels and her dress clung to her gorgeous body as we skirted the big tent in the darkness. I got her to her room in one of the cottages near the main house. There was no way she could reappear in her current state.

She hugged me and kissed me slowly.

"I will always love you James. I cherish each of your letters and I'll write soon. Thank you James. I'll never forget this night... or any of the times we've had together."

She broke away wiping tears, leaving me standing in the darkness.

After a stop in one of the bathrooms set aside for guests for quick makeover, I strolled back into the large tent and headed for the bar. I was amazed to see I'd been gone less than a half hour. There was no sign of Leslie or her cohorts. I grabbed a beer and drained half of it. Just then a voice, very close to me made me turn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.