Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

It was a chilly and foggy morning as we drove down the coast highway toward San Diego. Susan had hardly said two words since she met me in the kitchen a few minutes before eight. I hadn't made it out for my run this morning but felt amazingly energized from my night with Rita and the encore this morning when she had dragged me back into bed and fucked me until I could hardly see straight.

I was dressed in my green uniform and had just finished a large plate of scrambled eggs when Susan came in. She was dressed in her blue Navy uniform and as always she was heartbreakingly beautiful. After a quick "Good morning" she grabbed a cup of coffee and nibbled on a piece of toast hiding behind the morning LA Times as she waited for me to finish.

My cock twitched with visions of her pinned against Craig's car with Jack's cock buried in her grasping spazming cunt as she fucked him back and begged him to fuck her. I wondered what we would talk about on our drive to Balboa. I knew she could have driven down herself or had Jack drive her. Something was on her mind.

She did treat me to a mouthwatering view of her long and gorgeous nylon clad legs as I opened the door to the car for her and she slid onto the seat. I even thought I caught a quick glimpse of a smile as she saw my appreciative glance. She obviously had something she wanted to talk about, but I figured she would share it with me somewhere down the road.

After about 15 minutes of silence she pulled a tissue from her black purse and dabbed at her eyes. She had been quietly crying for a few minutes but I waited her out.

"James... James... I'm such... such... a fool." She said it as a fresh flood of tears let loose.

I looked at her. Despite what I had seen between her and Jack, and my growing attachment with Rita, I discovered that I still cared about her. I knew I was always a softy for a woman in distress - I also knew it was always fraught with peril.

"James... Jack... he... he... wants me to resign my commission... and go back to San Francisco with him... I don't know what to do." She blubbered.

"What do you want to do?"

"Oh... God... I don't know..."

"Look, Susan... you're a fantastic nurse and therapist and they need you in Japan... you need to get away for awhile... until you can figure things out on your own."

She looked so miserable half turned toward me leaning against the door, tears rolling in great drops down her beautiful cheeks. I pulled off the highway into a rest stop that overlooked the foggy Pacific.

I took both her hands in mine. "Do you love Jack?"

She looked horrified. "No... no... I could never love Jack... sometimes I hate him... but when he... he... fucks... has his cock in me... well he tells me things... like what a slut I am and how I'm only meant to be fucked and taken like the whore I am. I don't know why that excites me so... but it does... it's like a drug... I just want to do what he says..." Her voice trailed off.

"So now he wants you to quit the Navy and go to San Francisco and be his whore?"

She sniffed. "Yes."

"You realize... that's what Jack does don't you? He exploits weaknesses in others for his benefit."

"Yes... but..."

"But what?"

"Its just... the way... he wants me... all the time... wants to be inside me... wants me to do things... wants me to be his woman... I don't have to make any decisions around Jack..."

"You realize that if you go with him... he'll make you do things you really don't want to do? He'll get tired of you and then he'll give you to his friends until they get tired of you."

She nodded and buried her head in her hands, sobbing.

"Why did you get involved with him in the first place?"

She hesitated and looked at me with tear-streaked face, her shoulder length blond hair framed her. Even teary eyed I wanted her.

"It was you." She almost whispered.

"What?"

"I was jealous the way my mother threw herself at you that first night... she acted like a bitch in heat. I'd never seen her like that. And you... you standing there starring at her legs... I could see how you wanted her. I wanted you to look at me that way and to want me like that."

"The last straw was at the club... how she was all over you when you danced and how you two kept starring at each other across the table. I went with Jack because I was mad and then well then... you and mother and Lisa just up and left... what was I going to do? You apparently didn't care about what I was going to do... you were so hot to get in my mother's panties you hardly noticed me."

"Later when we were on our way to another club Jack managed to get me into the back seat. I had a lot to drink... we all had by then... suddenly I was fighting off his advances... he had his hands all over me, his hands constantly rubbed up and down my legs and onto my thighs. Jack said he loved the feel of my stockings and planned to feel them a lot more and that I would wear stockings for him all the time. My father... ignored me... the bastard... he left me back there with Jack to grab me and feel me all over. Anyway Nancy was all over him... at one point she was sucking his cock. I don't know whether she and Jack had worked something out between but I knew daddy wasn't going to do a thing."

"That was when Jack started whispering to me that I was a whore and that he was going to fuck me in every hole with his big cock and I would love it. I found myself getting more and more excited as he talked to me. He said he knew I was fucking my father and that I was an incestuous whore and that he was going to have me whether I wanted to or not. If I didn't do what he wanted... he would... would... rape me. At that point he forced my legs apart and pushed his fingers against the front of my panties. I orgasmed when he shoved his fingers inside me... he laughed when he made me suck my cum off his fingers. I knew I had to get away... but then I thought about you with mother... I was furious... you... my gentle lover... I had myself convinced I was in love with you... that was why I was so jealous."

I was shocked when she said that.

"Susan... I'm sorry about what happened to you the other night but during the short time we've been together you never said anything about love or even caring about me... what we had... well... you seemed to never be around... you were always out with friends or playing tennis... or at work... you never even let me fuck you in your bed... it was always your time and your schedule. I thought I was just a convenient cock!"

She slapped me and it stung like hell. I just looked at her.

She threw her arms around my neck and sobbed into my shoulder. "Oh God James... I'm so sorry... sorry... sorry... I've made such a mess of things... I need you to help me."

I let her cry herself out and then I kissed her softly. She answered with surprising passion, her hot tongue probing and dancing in my mouth. My cock had been hard ever since she pressed herself against me and now it was even harder. She pulled back a bit but still held on to me.

"I'll help you Susan, but you have to do what I say... no questions... understand?"

She looked at me, relief showing in her face. Her superheated perfume permeated the car along with the smell of her arousal. I wondered what kind of game she was playing but if she pushed it she would find her "gentle lover" would be anything but gentle.

As we finished our trip to San Diego I laid out the plan. She sat there using the rearview mirror to repair her makeup. Her blue uniform skirt was pushed up showing a lot of reinforced stocking top. She didn't bother to adjust it. She looked kind of smug - like a spoiled brat who had got her way. That pissed me off.

"Maybe I should just leave her to Jack... the spoiled bitch!" I thought. No, I needed to help protect Rita too and I relished the chance to fuck with Jack. Someone needed to occasionally screw with his plans. He was a bully who preyed on women and he needed to be stopped... at least in this case. I kept ignoring the warning bells going off in my head.

When we got to the hospital I escorted Susan to the visiting officer quarters and made sure she got a room. I took the spare key. She went off to finish her out-processing and buy a toothbrush and something to sleep in at the exchange. She left seemingly without a care in the world.

She knew it was my job to confront Jack when he showed up at the hospital at 3 to pick her up. I had to make sure Susan was nowhere in sight and somehow convince him to leave. I would have to give that some thought.

"Hi Jenny, how's my favorite Aussie?"

Jenny was Dr. Cunningham's secretary/receptionist. "My God James!" she squealed as she came around the desk and flung herself into my arms. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks. Your not still shacked up in La Jolla with that stuck up nurse are you?" So much for keeping secrets in a hospital!

She was beautiful, about 25, with short dark brown hair, dark green eyes, about five-two but much taller with the very sexy heels she always wore. She had high firm breasts, and wonderful legs accentuated by the sheerest nylons and short skirts. Her ass looked delectably firm too. Jenny pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips with surprising passion. She had never kissed me before, and her whole body joined in. I kissed her back letting her feel my lengthening cock. I was glad we were in a private reception area.

Dr. Cunningham was an orthopedic surgeon, supervising my treatment and rehabilitation. Jenny, from Australia had always flirted outrageously with me when I came in for my appointments. I had assumed she was fucking Dr. Cunningham from the way they acted around each other or I probably would have asked her out. Now this.

We broke apart, slightly breathless. "What was that for?" I asked. Still holding her.

"Just thought I'd remind you who I was." She said with a twinkle.

"What would Dr. Cunningham say if he came in and saw us like this?" I teased.

She tried to hide the cloud that suddenly crossed over her eyes. "And what would he have to say about two single people having a bit of fun?! He's just an old married man anyway."

"Ah ha." I thought. "She has been fucking him... and now something's gone and upset the apple cart. Mrs. Cunningham perhaps? Or had old Doc Cunningham done something else to set her off - like refusing to marry her?"

I held her at arm's length. "Jenny... if that kiss is any indication of how much you missed me then I guess we need to spend some time together!" She kissed me lightly. "I'd like that."

Jenny... I have duty Thursday... what about... well... I can't leave the hospital... but we could have dinner together in the mess hall. That might really set tongues to wagging!"

She smiled. "I know your friend, Lieutenant Wellar is leaving Wednesday - I'm not just getting you on the rebound am I?

We both laughed.

"I have a better idea... why don't I make dinner for us and we'll have a picnic... somewhere... here in the hospital." She blushed slightly as she said it.

"It's a date."

She moved back to her desk to pick up the phone. I admired her ass and legs as she spoke. She was half sitting on the corner of the desk, her tight blue skirt hiked up giving me a great leg show. That display did nothing to soften my cock.

"That was Cunningham... his surgery has just wrapped up and he'll be here in a few minutes. Until then I think we can find a way to amuse ourselves." She moved back into my arms and gave me a kiss that was filled with promise for Thursday night. I was sure she knew lots of good places for our picnic!

The phone rang again. "Damn!" she said. When it appeared it would be a long conversation I made a motion like talking on the phone. She pointed toward the office behind me, which was empty except for a desk and some chairs. I called Rita.

"Hi Rita... how are you?" "Oh James... I was just thinking about you... actually that's all I do these days... I'm sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee... wishing you were with me... although after last night and this morning... I might never walk again!" She laughed. I loved the sound of her laugh. "I'm only wearing a blue silk robe and heels... does that give you something to think about?" I groaned and called her a tease as I watched Jenny, still on the phone, back on the corner of the desk, her skirt high up on her thigh, stocking tops exposed.

I explained to Rita about Jack and made her promise that she would not be home this afternoon. She scoffed at the idea that Jack might harm her but I insisted that I would rather have her safe than sorry and I would rather not have to kill Jack if he harmed her. She was quiet for a few moments while she digested the last part. "You'd do that if he hurt me?" It was my turn to pause. "Rita, he wants you and he's going to hate me so I think he would hurt you... if he did I would kill him." I realized I meant it.

"Okay lover... I'll be at the Club... I'll get some tennis in... I promise."

"Thanks Rita... and please stay there until I pick you up." She gave me the number at the Club and I promised to call and let her know what happened. She told me again how much she missed me and how I was going to have to make it up to her tonight. I promised I would as I continued to watch Jenny's swaying leg, tan thigh exposed above stretched stocking top and dark high-heeled pump dangling from her toes. My cock twitched.

Jenny hung up about the time I did and hopped off the desk heading for me in the other office. She had done little to adjust her skirt. She grabbed the door handle to close the door when we heard the outer door. We both jumped. Jenny raced back to her desk and sat as I picked up a magazine and pretended to be reading.

As we expected it was Doc Cunningham. I wondered what he would have discovered if he had arrived two minutes later.

"James... James... glad to see you!" I put down the magazine and reached to shake his hand. I noticed that he and Jenny barely made eye contact. "Hummmm."

"Jenny, I need Sergeant Reid's file."

"It's on your desk... doctor." She said "doctor" with ice in her voice.

There was something definitely wrong. I hoped I hadn't stirred up a hornet's nest by agreeing to have dinner with Jenny on Thursday. Last thing I wanted was to have my doctor pissed at me!

I followed Cunningham into his office. I looked back at Jenny. She made a kissing motion and then licked her lips. Well Thursday night was not going to be dull!

Doc Cunningham was a large handsome man in a rough sort of way. He was probably about 40, and a Navy Commander. Even though married I had heard through the nurses' grapevine he was quite a ladies man. Maybe that was what Jenny was pissed about... maybe he'd got himself caught with another lady.

I stripped down and Doc Cunningham gave me a thorough going over. He checked for range of motion, pain and everything else. I finished dressing as he wrote in my chart.

"What's this I hear about sniper school?"

"Are there no secrets in this place?" I thought.

I explained I had applied but was waiting for a clean bill of health.

"Look James... don't you think you've done enough? Just say the word and I'll have you out of here and out of the Marines in 60 days and throw in a partial disability to boot."

"Sorry sir... but that's not my style... I have a job to do and I told the Marines I'd do it... plus I feel fine."

He leafed through my chart.

"Your enlistment is up in September... you'll have to reenlist or extend to even get sniper school and to be able to complete a tour in Vietnam."

I nodded.

"Listen... why don't you just let me get you a nice desk job here and you can finish out your enlistment in California. I'm sure you could find a few diversions for the next few months." He laughed. A big booming laugh.

I thought of Rita and Susan and Charlotte and Jenny, and Karen and for the first time his argument made sense. I was torn though. I felt like if I wasn't in Vietnam I would be letting the team down.

"Thank you sir... that's good advice... I'll think about what you said."

"James... you really have done enough... given enough... let some of the other guys carry the ball for awhile."

Jenny pressed a piece of paper into my hand as I left. It was her phone number with a heart drawn around it. I smiled

I headed over to the enlisted quarters to check my mail. My mailbox was pretty full. Right away I noticed a letter from Mary. My stomach clenched. There was also mail from my sister Paula, retired Gunny Jack Williams, Ensign Barbara Langley, Katherine and Anne's weekly letter.

I walked over to my room. There were some phone messages taped to the door. One said, "please call Rosa." And left a number. Another said, "Mary called - no message." There was also a call from Karen.

I opened the door and the first thing I say was Mary's original letter, still sitting in the middle of the desk blotter. I sat and read it again and then carefully put it aside. I knew she was right... that I had to let her go. I opened her latest letter.

"Dearest James, I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I will always love you. I would very much like to hear from you. It hurts me terribly to not hear from you. Please write to me... tell me how you are... anything but this silence. Our daughter is doing wonderfully... I'm starting to show now and the doctor let me listen to her heartbeat last week. I'm doing okay - I miss you so much - some nights I just lay in bed and cry. I know I have made the right decision for all of us but that hardly makes it easier. I will never stop loving you. Your Mary."

I put the other letters aside and began to write, the first and second letters went into the trash. Finally I found the right tone and I told her about the pain of her decision, about how much I loved her and how I could let her go because it was the best for her and our daughter. Finally, I said,

"Mary, the most important thing is that we never lose touch - we will have to find a way to communicate without Tom or anyone else ever finding out. I want to see pictures of her as she grows. I want our daughter to grow up in a place like Annapolis, surrounded by loving parents and doting grandparents. Perhaps someday I can visit - just so I can see her and spend a few minutes with her. I too will always love you and our daughter. Forever yours, James"

I addressed and sealed the envelope. Somehow I felt my life had changed.

I sat there for several minutes reflecting on the wonders and sorrows of life. I had come a long way since that day in the rain at my mother's funeral. I was a boy then - an immature teen who did not know much about life - except the fact it could change drastically in the blink of an eye. Now I was considered a man and I still was finding my way... doubts and all.

I turned to Katherine's letter. It was full of news about the hospital and she added that Richard had been found in the village badly beaten a couple of weeks after I left. He had been hospitalized for over a month with a fractured skull, fractures in both legs and arms and even dislocated fingers. He had applied for a medical discharge. She said she had heard a rumor that it was going to be declined since he was restricted to quarters when this happened and he was in the village unlawfully. He kept insisting that he had been kidnapped by a couple of Japanese thugs who had beaten him and left him there. Katherine said no one believed him.

She added, "James, I miss you very much. You showed me that life must go on. I'm so sorry that Mary has decided to marry Captain Kinney. I know her circumstances. She told me before she left. I don't think I would have made that decision - if you were my man and I was carrying our child I would have never let you go. If you need anything, please, please let me know. I can't wait to see you again. Love Katherine."

She added a PS that Lieutenant Colonel Becker had asked her out and that she had accepted. She said they had a wonderful time. I was happy for her.

At the bottom she wrote, "Watanabe sends his best and says "Thank you."

The paper was scented with her perfume. I held it to my nose for several seconds reliving the first night we had made love. I missed her terribly. She was a good friend.

I wrote to her telling her about my pain and my optimism. I also told her about Doc Cunningham's offer. Finally I told her about Susan and how she was going to report for duty soon and that she should look out for her. I expected she could read between the lines. I made no mention of Richard.

The letter from Anne was a scorcher in more ways than one. She did not mince words about Mary's decision. After she had a chance to vent for a while her letter turned to her feelings for me. Anne had written faithfully every week since I left. Her letters were always full of news and also extremely graphic - usually about wild erotic dreams that featured the two of us off in some exotic locale. She said she missed me terribly and she attributed it to a lack of great sex!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.