Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

Copyright© 2001 by A.A. Nemo

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is an evolving love story and sometimes a war story, and at the beginning a sex story. It is also a coming of age story featuring Sergeant James Reid USMC who is the Uncle of the James Reid of "Hollywood Dreams". The year is 1968 and 21 year old Sgt Reid is in southern California recovering from wounds received in Vietnam. For those new to this story, give it a few chapters as it evolves into story of personal growth and self discovery.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size  

We made our way out of the mountains in the gathering darkness late Monday. The skies had opened the evening before and it had rained steadily since Sunday night. Mary drove with her customary skill through the pouring rain. She wore a white angora sweater that molded itself to her beautiful breasts and a red wool skirt with matching red pumps. Mary drove with a slight smile on her face. My left hand rested casually on her left thigh feeling the taut nylon beneath her skirt. It was not particularly sexual gesture as much as a proprietary one. Mary was my woman and I was her man.

The weekend had gone much too fast. Without distractions we had spent every minute making love, exploring each other's bodies and giving each other the maximum pleasure. Between our bouts of lovemaking we had discovered each other. On Sunday, under still sunny skies, she had taking me out hiking and watched with some amusement as I huffed and puffed up the gradual mountain trails surrounding the lake. This was a reminder that I was still recovering from my wounds and the relative inactivity of my hospital ward despite Watanbe's best efforts. We picnicked on a promontory high above the lake wondering at the breathtaking view of the lake and surrounding mountains. Mary snuggled close as we sat on a white wool blanket with US Navy printed on it eating our lunch of chicken, and delicate pickled vegetables with rice. We enjoyed a chilled bottle of the local rice wine and after lunch we drowsed holding each other watching the puffy white clouds being chased by the darker ones as the autumn storm moved in.

Holding hands in the fading sunshine, we strolled back down the mountain. The rain came just minutes after we reached the house and we spent a delightful afternoon soaking in the tub and then making love for hours while the rain poured. The sound on the roof and on the lake added to the feeling of isolation. We were the only people left on the planet and there was nothing that could disturb our reverie.

On Monday morning Mary had awakened me with her mouth on my cock. I just lay there with waives of pleasure washed over me but trying to keep from cuming in her sweet mouth. I wanted my cock inside her. I finally pulled her to me and she gave me a look of understanding as she moved her nakedness over me and placed my slick cock at her portal. She moaned as she slid onto my cock, taking her time - closing her eyes as the pleasure built. She sat very still for a while. I watched her bountiful breasts rise and fall as her passion mounted. We both loved to stay like this for as long as we could stand it - just feeling the wonderful pleasure of the connection between hard cock and warm welcoming pussy. Slowly, slowly as our passion increased she started to rock her hips, savoring the feeling. After a few moments she began to pull herself up off me and then slowly impale herself again. Her vagina contracted around my cock as several small orgasms swept her. Finally she had a crashing orgasm, which almost sent me over the edge. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!! James... Jamessss... ohhhhhh... James... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! She tried to bring herself to another orgasm but she had a hard time staying upright. I rolled over on top of her, cock still wedged firmly inside and kissed her hard. Her tongue met mine and I could feel her cunt start to contract around my cock again. I pushed into her hard, burying my cock to the hilt. She moaned into my mouth and brought her legs around my waist and gripped me hard encouraging me to fuck her harder. I stroked her hard and fast as the cum streamed into my cock, the pressure building. Finally I pressed her knees back to her breasts and my cock exploded with stream after stream of hot cum. She pulled her mouth from mine and screamed "I'mmmmmmmm... cuuummming!!!!! I'mmm... cuuummming... ohhhhhhhh... god... I'mmmm cuuummming!!!!" I filled her, spurting into her shot after shot of cum, my cock swelling and releasing. "Yesssss... cum... cum... cum... in... me" she panted. "I... want... it... God... I... love... it... love... you... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I sat in the passenger seat of the Mustang and enjoyed the memory as I caressed her nylon-clad thigh through her tight skirt. She was so beautiful. She gave me a quick look that melted me.

My mother used to wake me by taking my cock in her mouth. When my sister was home we would have to sleep apart. She would sneak into my room in the morning and take me in her hot moist sexy mouth. On those mornings she would be fresh from the shower and wearing a very sheer light silk nightgown, with sheer stockings, garter belt and sexy four-inch high-heeled pumps. She knew what it did to me to see her that way. She acquired quite a collection of stockings - all very sheer, in various colors, some with seams, some patterned. The feel of the silk as I stroked her breasts and tight body and the feel of the hot stretched nylon on her legs made me want to fuck her all day. Most weekends through that summer my sister was gone with cheerleading practice, sleepovers and other activities and was never home so we would fuck all day and night. I fucked her in every room in the house except my sisters'. I was all for it but for some reason mother shied away from fucking in her daughter's bed. Maybe she suspected the feelings I had for my sexy little sister even before I had formulated the thoughts.

I fucked her from behind while she stood at the kitchen sink; I fucked her on the floor on the rug in the living room, on the couch, in my father's big easy chair, in the shower and the tub. One morning I fucked her on the kitchen table. She loved the attention and the feel of my large cock stretching and filling her, causing her vagina to ripple in continuous orgasms. At the end of each day there would usually be several pairs of fuck-ruined stockings, stockings covered with our combined juices piling up in the wastebasket in her bedroom. I always saved a few to tie her to the bedpost, and gag her. She had enormous orgasms as I ravaged her cunt and ass while she was helpless to resist.

Mother would wake me and then ride my cock to multiple orgasms crying for more. "Ohhhhhh... yessss... James... yessss... God... your... cock... feels so good... so good... that's... it... keep... fucking... mommy... hold... on... baby... yessss... give... mommy... one... more... cum... yesssss... one... more... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesss... baby... yessss... one... more... ohhhhh... Godddd... one... more... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I would grab her sexy, nylon covered legs as she rode me and try to hold back until she had several orgasms - and then pull her hips hard down on me and hose her insides. That always set off one more huge orgasm as she felt her son, her lover fill her with his hot cum. "Ahhhhh... fuck... me... fuck... me... fuck... your... mother... ohhhhhh... Godddd... fuck... your... moth... er... fill... me... fill... me... fuck... fuck... ohhhhhh... cuuummming... cuuummming... God... mommy's... cuuummming!!!!!!" I would usually roll her over and start in on her with the slow strokes until I was fully hard again. It didn't take long with her sexy nylon covered legs over my shoulders or tight around my back and waist. We would fuck each other senseless. For some reason it really excited me when she would tell me to "fuck mommy".

I looked at Mary in the dim light. Was that what I wanted, another "Mommy"? Mary was 9 years older and had a body that was very much like my mother's - I didn't know. I did know I loved her but was that enough to overcome the obstacles that we had to face yet?

This morning, after our great bout of sex, I had fallen asleep. I woke sometime later smelling sweet tea and some other delicious dishes. I grabbed my robe and quietly moved across the rice straw mats. The floor was wonderfully warm and felt great underfoot. I slid the screen door a few inches so I could watch her. To my surprise she was crying. She had opened the sliding doors so the room was filled with the sound of the rain and the soft light of the sun through the clouds. I could see her profile as she sat on a red embroidered cushion on the floor near the low table. Breakfast was forgotten as she looked at the rain on the lake, tears streaming. She made no attempt to wipe the tears. The mountains were obscured and the rain made a hissing sound as it hit the surface of the lake. She was so beautiful, still sleep tousled, wearing a deep blue silk robe. I watched for a few moments knowing that she was crying for us and the seemingly hopelessness of our situation.

I moved to her. She gave a weak smile and brushed at the tears with her hand. I sat next to her and held her close. We stayed like that for some time watching the rain, listening to the sounds, warming each other, until the tears subsided. Finally she spoke, "I'm sorry... sorry... I'm... just a silly woman." I pulled her closer and kissed her tasting the salt on her lips. "Mary, I love you... we'll figure out how to be together." She buried her head in my shoulder. I could feel the hot tears on my neck. Finally she pulled back and looked at me.

"Yes... I think we will." She smiled. "My God... I must look a mess!" She tried to pull away. I pulled her to me again and kissed her hard. "You look beautiful... just stay here with me." This time her smile reached the corners of her eyes.

We sipped tea and ate some of the breakfast before we made love there on the mats in front of the open doors, the rain muffling Mary's cries of passion.

The rest of the day went much too quickly. After one long last soak in the tub we packed up and ran through the rain to the car. The light was quickly fading.

"Do you know this music?" She asked. I was brought back to the present. Subconsciously I had been hearing it on the car radio. "Yes... its from a movie... A Man and a Woman." "Did you see it?" "Yes... it was beautiful... sad... but beautiful." I had seen it with my mother. She had cried. It was the first movie I had seen in French with subtitles. It was the first time I had been to a movie with her - just the two of us, holding hands in the darkened theater. My insides knotted with the memory.

"Did you like it?" I asked. She paused. "I didn't much enjoy it at the time - I was with... Richard." She had trouble saying his name. "And we had had a terrible fight over going to some "foreign film". The cinematography was beautiful and the acting was great... but I guess I expected a happy ending." She glanced at me for a moment. "Not exactly the kind of film a... ah... future Marine (I was glad she didn't say teenage kid) would pick. You must have been on a date." I was glad she couldn't see the pain that had to be showing on my face. "Yes... I was... on a date." She looked at me again. Something in my voice perhaps... "Oh" was all she said and she nodded slowly.

We drove in silence for a while; listening to the rain on the convertible top and the swish of the wipers. It was very dark and the rain showed no sign of slowing. Finally, I leaned close to her. "Mary, I love you... we'll find a way to make this work." I said it with all the conviction of a 21 year-old in love - ignoring the obstacles of age, family differences, lack of any real money on my part, and most of all the fact that my love was married to a career naval officer.

She looked at me again, tears glistening in the light from the instruments. "I know we will."

I rested my head on her shoulder as she drove through the storm. All too soon we were back in town and I held her close as we waited in the car at the bus stop.

"I know a wonderful little place south of here on the coast... we could go there next weekend." She said. I smiled her. "Yes, that would wonderful... but I would be happy anywhere with you Mary." She kissed me. My cock stirred as we clung to each other and our kiss turned passionate. We wanted each other again but we would have to wait.

Neither of us spoke about what would happen when it was time for me to get shipped back to the states. Like Scarlet O'Hara, "we would think about that tomorrow". Finally my bus arrived. I kissed her quickly and ran through the downpour and got a seat by the window. It was late and there were only a few passengers. I rubbed the condensation from the window and waived to her as I watched the Mustang disappear into the darkness. I slumped in my seat, avoiding the curious stares of the few other passengers. Suddenly the enormity and perhaps futility of our situation crashed down on me.

The ward was very quiet when I finally got back to the hospital. I signed in with the night shift nurse. Here nametag said "Ensign Anderson" and it was pinned on a very full and luscious look breast. I had not seen her before. She gave me an appraising look, but said little. I thought about trying to chat her up a bit but suddenly I was just too damn tired. I wished her a quite night and headed to bed.

I awoke from dreaming about perfume and a soft touch on my face to see nurse Katherine Wilson standing close. "Hi, sleepyhead." The storm had passed and sunlight filled the room. "What time is it?" "Almost nine." "Jeeeese..." I started to get up. "I've got to get going." I had missed my appointment with Watanabe and I wondered if Anne was waiting for my "physical therapy".

"Hold on there Marine" she smiled. "I've put everything on hold for today. No appointments... today you just relax... nurses' orders. Nurse Anderson told me when I got in this morning that you came in sometime after midnight... looking like something the cat dragged in... something a wet cat dragged in." She laughed.

I fell back against the pillows. I took her hand. "Thanks, Katherine." She smiled when I used her name. "I owe you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.