Kimberly - Cover

Kimberly

Copyright© 2001 by Sandia

Chapter 2: Kimberly Exposed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kimberly Exposed - This is the story of how I became corrupted, and betrayed myself as well as my husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Blackmail   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

One of the managers of our division called me to his office. I had never been there before, and I wondered what he could possibly want with me. I didn't think it could have anything to do with Tony; he'd been gone for weeks.

The manager told me to shut the door and take a seat. I sat down uncomfortably. He was one of those men who'd been there forever, but nobody seemed to know.

He smiled strangely at me. I followed his eyes and noticed he had a little stack of micro-cassettes piled on his desk between us. Swiveling away from me, he clicked on a little TV behind him. What I saw there made me nauseous: It was me; and I was mostly naked, and I had Tony's cock in my mouth.

I stared in horror. We were in the conference room. I was on my knees. Tony was leaning against the table, smiling down at me. He stroked my face. I remembered how good I'd felt when he had done that. I watched as he looked up and grinned directly at the camera. It was like getting punched in the gut.

I remembered all the things I'd done for him that time: After it was over, I knew, I would touch his cum cooling on my thigh. I would touch my finger to my lips, knowing it would please him to see me do that. Why had he done this to me?

I looked away. I felt stunned.

The manager had turned to face me. "This is against company policy," he said. I could have died of shame. "It's grounds for termination. Automatic." I couldn't bear to look at him. I felt the ground spinning out from under me.

"You know," he continued, "the safest thing for me would be to send these to corporate headquarters. Nobody would question that."

I glanced up at him, my face burning with shame. He was staring right at my chest. On the TV screen behind him I saw Tony stripping me.

"You would be fired, of course, once the board saw what was on them."

I looked down. I was too scared to talk. The shame of what he was talking about was unbearable. I remembered once I'd been scared of being fired for stealing money.

"They would send the originals to the lawyers, in case you tried to litigate. There'd be copies, of course. Those could get passed around for years."

My chest heaved. I couldn't imagine things getting any worse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if some of those made it back to you, or your husband, at some point."

I moaned out loud.

"Kim," he said, "you're married, what ten, eleven years?"

I nodded. I could feel myself starting to cry. This seemed like a nightmare.

Tony, I saw, had turned me to face the camera; I was easing myself onto him.

"You have two children?"

I nodded again, trying not to see the images on the screen.

"You go to church on Sunday?"

Tears started running down my cheeks. I saw Tony was beginning to penetrate me; a look of pleasure crossed my face.

"They don't approve of this sort of thing, do they?"

I shook my head hopelessly. "I'm... I'm so ashamed," I cried. "Please," I said, "don't let anyone see... see me like this." I glanced at the video. Tony was squeezing my breasts; I was rotating myself around his cock.

"What would your church group think about this?" he asked.

I let out a little sob.

"Or your husband? Or your kids?"

I broke down crying. I was horribly ashamed, and I was beginning to become afraid of HIM. "I-I need my job," I cried.

"Kimberly," he said, "I know you do. But this isn't just about your job. This is about you: your husband, your reputation... your family. You'd lose everything, wouldn't you, if this got out?" He paused. It was like being flayed with a rusty knife.

"Stand up."

I glanced at him. There was not a hint of compassion on his face. I climbed trembling to my feet.

"These tapes belong to me now."

I looked at him, a small glimmer of hope forming inside me. He was still staring at my chest.

"Kimberly," he whispered. "I could keep these secret."

I smiled tremblingly at him.

"But I wonder if there's something you could do for me?"

I exhaled. "Anything, Mr. Lambert," I breathed, wiping my cheeks. "I'll do anything."

"Do you really mean that?" he asked.

I nodded anxiously. I would do anything.

"Good," he said. He stared at me. Tremblingly, I raised my hand to my chest. I knew what he wanted me to do.

I unbuttoned the top button. He smiled. I undid the second, and he smiled more broadly. I unbuttoned the third and the fourth, and then all of them. I looked down and saw my breasts swelling out from under the bra I was wearing. I could feel my nipples pushing against the fabric. I was disgusted with myself. I couldn't believe my body was responding to this new humiliation.

"Keep going, Kimberly," he said crudely, "I want to see your tits."

I slipped my blouse from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I unhooked the bra. I held the cups against my chest for a moment. I closed my eyes. I glanced at the window. There were people on the street below. I let my bra fall to the floor as well. I stared at the TV. I was bouncing up and down on Tony's cock now; soon I would start to cum. The manager cleared his throat.

I unhooked my skirt and let that fall to the floor as well.

I knew he could see my nipples were swollen, and I wondered if the place between my legs would betray me as well. I reflexively covered myself with my hands.

"Mr. Jones," I whispered, "Please let me go now."

He smiled at me. "Kimberly," he said, "I don't think you understand the situation. When you said you'd do anything, I think you meant it. And I mean to take advantage." He stopped. He glanced at the tape behind him. Tony was finished with me; I was climbing off of him. I cringed at what I knew I'd see myself doing next.

"Let's be clear," he said. "I intend to make good use of you; to use you anyway I want, until I get tired of you; to make you my fuck-toy, my cum-slut, my sex slave. If you disobey me in anything, ANYTHING, I'll not only send these to headquarters, I'll make sure everybody you know, every single person, gets a copy. Do you understand?"

I collapsed back into my seat, sobbing. This was even worse than I could have imagined. "You can call me Master," he laughed. I soon learned that he meant that.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I nodded miserably.

"Do you agree?"

I was still crying, but I managed. "I'll-I'll do anything. But p-please, don't let any-anyone see them," I begged him.

He must have watched me crying for a while. After some time I heard him putting the tapes away. He told me to stand up, which I did. I saw he had a camcorder on his desk. "Strip for me Kimberly." I glanced at the recorder. "YES, I'm going to be taping you, Kimberly, and NO, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Now... take... off... your... panties!"

I wanted to cry again, but I was terrified, and I slipped my panties off my hips and onto the floor for him. It was the most humiliating thing I'd done so far. He was the next thing to a stranger to me. He was utterly unattractive. He was an old man, balding and paunchy. He continued taping me for a while, panning up and down my body, including my face.

I was ashamed to be standing naked before him, ashamed of all things I knew he had seen me do on tape, ashamed of the things I was afraid he was going to make me do next, but also ashamed of what my body was doing to me. I could feel myself swelling and slickening between my legs, and my nipples were swollen and sticking out.

He put the camera down and carefully set it on the edge of the desk, pointed at me.

"Kim," he said, "from now on you will be my own personal slut. You will do everything I tell you. I will use you any way that pleases me. You will not question anything I do to you. Do you understand?"

I nodded, hanging my head.

"Say it back to me."

"I will do anything you... tell me to. I will be... I will be your... personal... slut. You will use me... anyway... that pleases you. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Master," he said.

"M-master..." I said.

"Very good, Kim." He looked down between my legs. "Don't drip on my carpet, bitch." He laughed at me.

He asked me personal questions, about my sex life, my boyfriends, and my husband. He asked me about what I'd done for all of them, and I told him. I told him I'd only been with one other man besides Tony and my husband. I admitted I had enjoyed giving head to Tony, though I'd only done it twice for my own husband. I told him about my honeymoon. I told him I had never had a man in my ass, though Tony had threatened to do me there. I told him about all the things I'd done for Tony, including the time with his girlfriend. When he was through, I felt like even more of a slut than ever. I remember hoping no one on the street below could see me standing there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.