Mind Doctor - Cover

Mind Doctor

Copyright© 2001 by Dinghy5(Jo)

Chapter 5: Lydia Mendoza

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lydia Mendoza - A doctor discovers that through hypnotism she can steer and experience her patients sexual adventures and exploits.<br>Remember that this is a fantasy and there is no basis in fact for the procedures and situations outlined here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws  

Lydia Mendoza had just found her sexuality and wasn't about to let go of it.

She was the direct physical opposite of her sister, Alicia. Alicia was a little short, with an exaggerated hourglass figure, big breasts, long dark hair, very dark eyes and golden olive skin. Lydia, on the other hand, was very tall, sylphlike, small breasts, small hips but with a very cute round ass, short light brown hair, hazel eyes and creamy white skin. In short, she looked like a svelte, high fashion, model.

She had just started her sophomore year at the University. She had lost her virginity in an incomplete encounter with another bumbling freshman last spring, just before the summer break. Her first orgasm with a partner was with Raul Martinez, so she had no other yardstick by which to measure the joy of sex.

She adamantly refused hypnotherapy so I was at a loss was to how resolve her portion of this problem with Raul* until she chanced to meet Paul, one of my junior assistants in the office. I will let Paul finish the remainder of this report.

* See Mind Doctor #4, Raul Martinez.


This is Paul's entry.

I first saw her as I walked through the office Friday morning. She was so beautiful that I couldn't believe that she was a patient. Her slim, graceful, body extruded a physical charm that captured my imagination. I sat down with her and introduced myself. I was very relieved when she told me that she was just here to support her sister who was having sexual problems with her husband. She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask (or care).

We chatted for a few minutes until I found out she was 18 years old, completely unattached, lived at home and was a student at the University. After a very short while I asked her to go to dinner with me that evening. She readily agreed and I arranged to pick her up at 7 p.m. at her home.

I should have known that something was up when I told my boss, Dr. Joan (Jo) Dinghy, that I had a date that evening with the angel that was in the outer office. Dr. Jo just smiled, told me to have a good time, and to keep track of my expenses. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but since it looked like the office might be paying the tab I made reservations at one of the better restaurants in the area.

I picked her up promptly at 7. The dinner at Raymon's was delightful. She had a small filet while I had lamb chops. We skipped before dinner cocktails and split a very nice bottle of red wine. Before the evening was over I was completely captivated by this nymph and had stars in my eyes.

We walked out of the restaurant into the warm Florida evening. I put my arm around her shoulders while we waited for the valet to bring my car. She looked up at the moon, rested her head on my shoulder and gave a contented little sigh. The natural perfume of her hair and body was intoxicating. I had been in a state of semi arousal every since I picked her up at 7, and this only heightened my desire for her. The car came, I opened the passengers door, seated her, and walked, stiff legged, around the back of the car and hoped that she wouldn't notice how excited I was.

The moment I got into the car she said, "Thank you for a lovely meal," and leaned towards me as if to kiss me. Her lips found my lips and her hand found my thigh, slowly sliding up to the swelling in my crotch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.