Mind Doctor - Cover

Preview

Mind Doctor

by Dinghy5(Jo)

Copyright© 2001 by Dinghy5(Jo)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Gay, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Incest, InLaws,

Incest Sex Story: A doctor discovers that through hypnotism she can steer and experience her patients sexual adventures and exploits.<br>Remember that this is a fantasy and there is no basis in fact for the procedures and situations outlined here.

Forward

The mind is the most sensual part of the human body.

I should know, I'm a medical doctor, with a degree in psychology. I specialize in hypnotherapy and delve into psychotherapy now and then. Although most of my work is research, I do take private patients, on occasion, if their problem is of a sexual nature. This thesis will document some of my research and describe a few of my patient's problems, the underlying cause, and the ultimate disposition of each case.

I operate under a very generous grant from an unnamed source. My research facilities are adjacent to the university complex and consist of a suite of offices and bedrooms that I like to call laboratories.

My staff consists of five people other than myself. Dr. Jim Woods, my senior assistant, and my three junior assistants Paul, Tom, and Carol. Ann, our receptionist/secretary completes the crew.

For purposes of brevity and for ease of writing, I will occasionally use a slang term rather than the precise medical word for a sexual act, object or part of the human anatomy. The slang terms are usually broader in range, more forgiving, more descriptive, easier to understand and in general use.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.