Mind Doctor - Cover

Mind Doctor

Copyright© 2001 by Dinghy5(Jo)

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - A doctor discovers that through hypnotism she can steer and experience her patients sexual adventures and exploits.<br>Remember that this is a fantasy and there is no basis in fact for the procedures and situations outlined here.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws  

Quite by accident, I discovered that through very close [intimate] personal contact I could feel and experience thoughts of a patient under hypnosis. In the same context I can also steer the patients thoughts and cause them to remember or bring to mind areas of concern that they would not tell me about on their own.

I first identified this remarkable discovery after I had hypnotized one of my young male assistants and planted a post hypnotic suggestion in his mind. The suggestion was that during intercourse or oral sex, he would not reach a climax until I touched both of his ears at the same time. I tried it during oral sex, but it didn't work because I couldn't reach his ears with his penis in my mouth. As a lark, I tried it the other way around and caused him to have a climax while he was licking my pussy.

It is important for you to know that this male assistant, Paul, was chosen for both his academic achievements and his physical attributes. At that time he was still doing postgraduate work at the University. He was very tall and handsome but his main attribute was a nine-inch penis. This was very handy when dealing with female patients. (I didn't mind it either.)

The big revelation came while we were having sex as part of our research. I was trying to prove that, under the right circumstances and with the proper "handling," a man could have multiple orgasms without any significant recuperative period between episodes.

After his initial orgasm (mentioned above) I started by giving him a most sensual massage. My hands expertly caressed and massaged his body with special attention to his testicles and penis. When he was completely "alert" I took him in my mouth again. There was no response to this beyond a few drops of precum and a lot of moaning on his part. I slid his cock in and out of my mouth, sucked, licked and caressed without avail. After about 10 minutes with no results I abandoned this. Just to be sure that his earlier climax had not been a "fluke" I had him spend 15 more minutes performing cunnilngus on me. (Although this didn't work either I felt that it was definitely time well spent.) When I felt that he was sufficiently prepared, I lie down on the bed and spread my legs to allow him access to my pussy. In trying to please his professor he was slow and careful as he entered me. He needn't have bothered because my vaginal juices were flowing and I was well lubricated. He began to pick up the pace and in just a short time he was deep inside of me, plunging in-and-out, but unable to reach the climax that he so diligently sought. He had been at it for 20 minutes or more. I was enjoying this aspect of the test and had already climaxed several times myself.

I was holding back touching his ears to insure that my post-hypnotic suggestion was really working. I began to get an uneasy feeling in my mind that he was becoming frustrated at his inability to successfully conclude this encounter. He was perspiring profusely and was stroking harder and harder with each minute. My hands, which had been clasped around his back slowly worked their way up until I touched his ears. His entire body stiffened and I felt a huge gush of semen shoot deep inside of me. At the same time I was overtaken by the most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced in my life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.