Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 15: Don Does Virgin Mary

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Don Does Virgin Mary - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

It had sounded workable and exciting to all three of them eighteen days ago. Joan, out of guilt for her infidelities, had thought that sharing her husband with her young sister was a fair compromise. Newly deflowered Julie seemed also amenable to sharing her brother in law with his wife. After all, they were married to each other so Joan had a right to him despite her previous immoral actions. For Don, the prospect of being able to fuck his fifteen-year-old sister in law without fear of being caught was Heavenly. And, nice guy that he was, he forgave his wife for her faithlessness.

Joan was envious of her sister's younger, firmer body and, even more than that, jealous of the fact that Don was making love to her sister often but to herself, seldom. Even seeing her sister suck him off and submissively let him fuck her in the ass had not lessened Joan's jealousy. The young girl's tractable subservience made her a greater threat and Joan did not know what she could do to regain his affection and attention.

Tractable Julie wasn't jealous of her sister but she couldn't escape her resentment of the fact that Joan had seduced Tom even though she no longer had any desire for her former boyfriend. Her brother in law was, she was sure, all that a woman could ask for. And she wanted Don all to herself.

The object of the sisters' affections, Don, was aware of the growing tensions between his wife and his sister in law. Joan had always been a good fuck and he had to admit that now, perhaps because of the competition, she was even better. He preferred, however, his sister in law's firmer breasts and, especially, her tighter cunt, and he knew that was creating a problem.

Don, unlike his wife, had not had a lot of experience. Big and good looking, he'd been shy and oblivious to the frequent women's come-on's there had been both before and after marriage. Now, however, he was beginning to look at women (and girls) in a different way.

At night after servicing one or the other and on some occasions, both of the women he lived with, Don would muse about sex and women. He was a tit man. He knew that and Joan and Julie were both well endowed in that category. They were also sexy and passionate. Nonetheless he found that he was looking at the female teachers in the school with less than honourable thoughts in his mind. He was also eyeing the more precociously developed, nubile nymphets in his classroom with lust in his heart.

Which ones were virgins? A month ago he would not even have asked himself that question. Julie and Sherry were the first and only virgins he'd had and he wished he had not had his senses dulled by the Roofie when he'd broken their cherries. His most vivid memory of the encounters was the wonderful, vise-like tightness of slender thirteen-year-old Sherry. Were all girls of that age as tight as she? His recently virgin sister in law was not as tight now as at first and that added to his libidinous yearnings.

The girl who most frequently occupied his venereal reveries was Mary Marshall, a thirteen year old in his Grade seven class. Mary was a chubby, dark-haired young beauty. The loose-fitting, bulky sweaters she wore disguised but couldn't quite hide the impressive size of her breasts and her short skirts emphasized the roundness of her full, overly plump buttocks. Barely over five feet tall with rather heavy though shapely legs, she had become his new dream-girl.

Mary Marshall was a virgin but not altogether innocent. A year ago she'd seen her older sister in their basement recreation room enjoying recreational activities that their parents would not have approved of. It had been strangely exciting to the watching twelve-year-old girl and had led to some exploration on her part. Mary now masturbated almost nightly and her fantasy partners covered a wide range including exclusively, for the past few weeks, her favourite teacher, Mr. Barnes.

He was wonderful. Mary was not a good student although she tried very hard but Mr. Barnes was always willing to give her extra help. He was never impatient with her when she made stupid mistakes, which she did with embarrassing frequency, and he always gave her encouragement.

Lately her feelings for her teacher had become of a more intimate variety and led to him being her dream-partner. She'd overheard her sister talking about his wife's infidelity and, especially, what she'd done with and to Tom. Mary's heart went out to the unknowingly deceived man and she wished that she could console him. In class she would watch him with worshipful eyes and fantasize about how she would tell him of his awful wife's infidelity and how he would then take her in his arms and tenderly make love to her. And all would be well.

Don, of course, had no idea of what went through his buxom, young student's mind but he did notice that she looked at him a lot. She seemed to be a compliant, docile youngster. How she would react if he made advances to her? How could he?

His thoughts about the young girl were not lessened by his sister in law's compliant acquiescence to his desires and, although her rectal enclosure had been delightfully, almost painfully tight, he was still nagged by the foggy memory of Sherry's young, virgin cunt. This memory and the yearning for experiencing it again while fully conscious probably helped him overcome his natural diffidence and that, combined fortuitously with Mary's disastrous results on a history test, set the stage for intimacy.

"It's not just a matter of remembering dates, Mary. There's a whole story involved. If you could fix the story in your mind then the rest would follow."

"Oh, Mr. Barnes? I try. Really I do. Is there ... like? I'm sorry. I know you help me a lot but is there some way ... some method I can use to help me remember?"

"I don't know, Mary? Maybe? Can you stay after class today?" Don tried to undress the young girl with his eyes, wondering how much of her chest was sweater and how much was breasts.

"Uh, sure Mr. Barnes." The girl flushed with pleasure when she saw how her teacher's eyes were looking at her. She was both proud and embarrassed by the size of her breasts. She envied the slender girls but, conversely, she knew that guys, and men too, were attracted to her breasts.

Offices for teachers were, for the most part, small and sparsely furnished. Don however had lucked out. His office, which adjoined his home classroom, had been intended for two people but recent staff cuts had left him as the sole occupant. It was a windowless room with a desk, three chairs and, since he'd had the office to himself, a love seat. When he'd brought in that last item of furniture he'd never dreamed that it might aid him in pursuing a love interest of a sort but soon he would find out.

"Uh, Mr. Barnes? Is it time? I mean, do you want to see me now?"

Mary had knocked on the door after the end-of-day bell sounded and when the teacher told her to come in, she had. It would be fair to say that she had done all she could to set up her own seduction. Her last class for the day was Gym and afterwards she's showered, as usual. But she didn't want to put used panties on her clean body so she wasn't wearing any. She also had not put on her bulky sweater or her brassiere so she was wearing only a loose-fitting blouse over her voluminous breasts. Before coming to her teacher's office she had gone to the bathroom and, while trying to imagine what being fucked would be like, she'd masturbated.

"Yes, Mary. We have a lot of ground to cover so we'd better get started." Don led the short, chunky youngster to the love seat and, getting a textbook from his desk, he sat beside her. He couldn't help but notice how, under the white, polyester blouse, the girl's breasts jiggled whenever she moved. Damn! She's really big and she isn't wearing a bra, he thought. Was she sending him a signal?

Don wasn't sure how he was going to proceed. He sat beside the girl and pressed his leg against hers; noting that her short skirt only covered the top half of the plump, full thighs. The top three buttons of her blouse were open and, looking down, he saw the shadowed valley between two obvious large mounds and he realized with a surge of lust that she wasn't wearing a bra. Was she inviting his advances? He placed a hand on her bare thigh, just below the hem of her skirt.

Mary tensed but didn't pull away when she felt her teacher's warm hand on her thigh. She looked up at him, her eyes wide and questioning. She noted the direction of his gaze and drew back her shoulders causing the blouse to open wider and bare more of her creamy breast flesh.

"History can be a very interesting subject, Mary," Don murmured in a lust-choked voice. "You're a very pretty girl," he added incongruously. His arm went around her shoulders and his hand came to rest on the bare skin revealed by her open blouse.

"Uh ... do you really think so, Sir? I think I'm too fat?"

"You're just right, my dear," and emboldened by her acceptance of his touch, he slid one hand into the gap of her open blouse while the other slipped under the hem of her short skirt. "I bet that all the boys are after you, Mary. You have such lovely, big breasts," and he tugged the blouse open wider so that he could grasp one of her huge, young mammaries.

"No ... not really Mr. Barnes." Mary was nervous now that her careful preparations were producing the desired result. "They make fun of me because I'm so big." Her teacher was opening the rest of the buttons of her blouse now while his other hand had climbed to the top of her thighs. She felt delicious warmth suffusing her lower body as the man dipped his head closer to hers.

"Mmmm ... your mouth is like a lovely rose, Mary," and Don pressed his lips to hers. Her mouth remained closed and he traced the outline of her scarlet lips with his tongue, pressing it between and then probing the moist softness of the inner lip-flesh between lips and teeth.

A battery of sensations assaulted the inexperienced, young girl's senses as her teacher fondled her heavily hanging breasts and his fingers played at the juncture of her plump thighs. Her legs parted acquiescently and she uttered a faint moan.

Don pushed his tongue between her teeth and as her mouth opened to admit this deeper exploration he heard her soft whimper. She wasn't wearing panties, he realized. She must have expected this. He fumbled at the waist of her skirt and opened it. The girl lifted her bottom accommodatingly to allow him to pull down her skirt and bare her lower body.

The thirteen-year-old girl tensed again when the man played with the thighs, teasing them with his fingertips, drawing his nails over the glossy, young flesh right up to her vagina. Then he laid his left hand gently on her naked, venus mound and softly petted her there. The outside fingers of his hand skimmed lightly over the smooth, creamy skin in the crease of her inner thighs.

Looking down at the girl's now naked lower body Don saw how thin, curly, black pubic hair grew lightly around her pubic mound and crept a little ways up her round lower belly. Her small sex slit was clearly visible and already glistening with the wetness of her growing arousal, surrounded by the bulging outer lips of her pussy and the smooth, creamy skin of the inside of her plump, full thighs.

"You've got a marvelous body," he told her quietly, his fingers brushing lightly back and forth over the thin patch of soft, dark, curly hair that covered her pubic mound. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Nah... Anh! " Mary gasped when his finger touched her clit. "It's OK Mr. Barnes. I like it."

Don felt her body flinch slightly as he pressed between her legs, but when he ran his middle finger along the cleft of her pussy, she seemed to relax a little. Slowly, back and forth, he moved his hand through the thin silken hair as his middle finger gradually worked its way farther and farther into her narrow sex slit. He felt her body relax even more and his finger pushed in between the pink, moist inner opening of her pussy.

Mary leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes as she enjoyed that sensations her teacher was creating between her legs. His mouth was on hers again and she opened her legs wider when he pushed his middle finger deeper into her cunt.

Was she a virgin? Don hoped so but her easy acquiescence to his assault made him doubt it. He began slowly to stroke his finger in and out of her softness as his other fingers made little circles around the outer bulge of her mound. He suspected that, even though she was only thirteen-years-old, this wasn't the first time she'd had a finger moving in and out of her.

With his free hand, the one not busy between the young girl's compliantly spread thighs, Don pushed the blouse off her shoulders and completely bared her precociously outsized breasts. The blunt points of her thick nipples jutted, large and voluptuous, from the summits of the warm mounds of flesh behind them and, as he squeezed and milked the succulent globes.

"Oohhh," the thirteen-year-old girl murmured and pinpricks of delicious feeling raced through the tip of the soft, globular mounds as her teacher caressed them. The vague unease she had felt when the man undressed her dissolved in the warmth of sensations that were suffusing her inexperienced, pubescent body and she relaxed under his skillful caresses.

The lecherous teacher looked lustfully at the girl's large, red nipples standing out dark against the white background of her heavy breasts. What am I doing? My God! She's only thirteen? But her body was not that of the usual adolescent girl and his prurient desire for the buxom youngster remained in control of his psyche.

Mary surrendered to the mind-blowing sensations provoked by her teacher's skillful fondling of her young body. Her own fingers had never made her feel as excited as this.

Don felt light-headed, his breathing quick and shallow as his own arousal increased. His cock throbbed, hard inside his pants and he broke off their kiss to look at the young, naked girl in his arms. He hadn't been this horny since before he fucked Julie and Sherry. He hugged the short, big-titted girl and dragged her naked body with him down on top of him on the floor. Then, as the plump youngster sprawled nakedly above him, he worked his pants down to free his rampant tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.