Vengeful Virgin - Cover

Vengeful Virgin

Copyright© 2001 by John Baird

Chapter 12: Jimmy's Delightful Dream

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Jimmy's Delightful Dream - Betrayed by her older sister and by her trusted Minister and befriended by her cuckolded brother in law, fifteen year old Julie seeks revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   First   Masturbation   Fisting   Size  

"What did she say, Julie? What did she do when she saw the pictures... the video?"

The two friends were in a booth in a coffee shop away from the usual hangout and Sherry leaned close to find out about last night. Julie whispered the details, downplaying her own love for Don and perhaps exaggerating her sister's reluctance to the ménage a trios while her friend listened and giggled at all the right moments.

"But what about you. Sherry? When are you going to let your Dad see you being... you know?"

"Uh, not yet Julie. I got another idea. Like... he's really awful, you know. He had Debbie in his office yesterday... you know... Debbie McAllister in Grade Six? The one with the big boobs. He didn't do her though. I saw her when she came out of his office and she didn't walk... you know... like she'd just had it. But I know he's going to and she's younger than me. And when I got home yesterday he got after me again about Jimmy. Remember what I told you about how Daddy got after me for walking home with Jimmy? Well, last night he was real mean. He even used the n word when he talked about him. I think he hates him even if he's screwed Jimmy's Mom. And Jimmy's such a nice guy. He's kind and gentle and good. And good looking too. I want you to help me do something else."

"Sure Sherry. I'll help you any way I can. What are you going to do?"

"Well... like... Jimmy likes me. I can tell. But he's awful shy. And if I... if I had pictures of Jimmy doing me... that would drive Daddy just wild. Will you? I mean, take the pictures?"

"You're evil, Sherry," her friend said with a smile. "But how? Where?"

"You have to help me there, too. Can we ask Jimmy over to your place tomorrow? When Mr. And Mrs. Barnes are at school?"

"Sure, I guess so? But will he... like... do it while I'm there?"

"He will if I give him a Roofie. We can skip classes in the morning and there'll be time before he has to go home."****

Jimmy Jackson was uneasy. He never skipped classes but when Sherry, the minister's daughter, suggested they should he had to go along with her. And Mr. Barnes' daughter was in on it too so it must be OK.

"It's just for a break, Jimmy. The lessons today are all nothing stuff. We have a great video and we have to take it back this afternoon. Come with us."

The thirteen-year-old boy didn't think the video was that special? It was just an ecology thing that showed pictures of pollution and ways of improving the world but he sat in the Barnes's living room with the two girls and sipped a coke while they watched. And the girls kept looking at each other and giggling as if there was something about it that he wasn't getting.

"You better lie down, Jimmy. You're going to sleep," the girls said as the drug took effect. He stumbled up the stairs, vaguely conscious of their arms supporting him, wanting nothing more than to lie down.

"He's sure different than your brother in law," Sherry said softly as she stripped the clothes from the teenaged boy. "But he's beautiful." She ran her hands over the boy's naked, black body and, when she reached down between his legs to gently grasp his limp organ between thumb and forefinger, it swelled immediately to majestic erection.

"I guess all black guys aren't bigger than whites," Julie said with a sense of pride that her incestuous lover was bigger than this boy. But, a few weeks ago she would have been intimidated. The boy's penis was probably eight inches long and as thick as her wrist. As it expanded to full erection she saw that it wasn't straight but curved like the blade of a hockey stick, angling upward from his nearly hairless groin.

"I wonder if he's ever fucked a girl?" Sherry murmured as she peeled off all her clothes. "I wonder if he'll remember?"

Jimmy was dreaming. Only it was more a nightmare than a dream. He'd been fighting these images ever since he had started teaching Sunday school with the minister's daughter. It was a sin to have these thoughts and now they were so intense that he was in pain. He'd never felt anything as soft as the smooth fleshfolds between her thighs. And her fingers were holding him down there, stroking him like a velvet glove. Her nipple was so hard and rubbery between his lips and he sucked on it, imagining he could hear her throaty gasp. But God gave him dreams, didn't He? It must be all right to dream?

The thirteen-year-old girl savoured the tactile pleasures of the boy's firm, slim body. His tongue was sending hot thrill surging down to her belly as it thrummed her sensitive nipples and the steel-hard sleekness of his rigid cock felt hot in her hand as she stroked and caressed it. She was no longer aware of her friend who was alternately videotaping and snapping Polaroid photos as she writhed against Jimmy's slim, hard frame.

Julie didn't feel jealous, only curious as she recorded Sherry's lewd assault. The slender girl rose up above the prone boy, her shapely legs spreading as she mounted astride his narrow hips. The photographer zoomed in as her friend guided the upthrust, curving shaft to her gapingly swollen cunt slit. She quickly snapped a picture of her open mouth as she settled down, then videotaped the salacious scene of her white-pink fleshfolds being spread and penetrated by the thick, black fuckpole.

"Oohhh God," the boy moaned as his throbbing cock was engulfed by the tight, hot moistness of his dream-girl's twat. It was the most incredibly sensuous feeling he'd ever experienced. His hands were on her, stroking her sleek flanks, squeezing her small, hard breasts as he gave himself up to the sinful delights of his lascivious dream.

Confident of her capacity, Sherry lowered herself on the thick staff, the friction on her cuntwalls sending hot thrills surging through her lower body and she leaned forward as she began to fuck the virile boy.

"Watch me Daddy," the girl said, looking directly at the video camera. "You fucked his black Momma and now I'm being fucked by a big, black cock. I'm doing this to get even, Daddy." And then she felt the boy's stout staff swell and jump within her and, as it jerked and bucked, she felt the wet heat of his spurting semen.

"Yeah... yeah... Oohhh Sherry," the boy moaned as the tightly clasping sheath moved up an down over his pulsating shaft and he pumped his hot gism into her willing receptacle. "I love you."

Love was not uppermost in the girl's mind. Her hips rose and fell and the boy's bow-curved staff probed the upper walls of her vagina sending new and different signals to her brain. A hot stress gripped her as she felt the boy's sperm jetting up into her she hoped he could last until her own peak. She angled her hips to gain maximum contact between her throbbing clitoris and his steel-hard, bucking shaft and her genitals tingled and boiled as her slender hips rode him with increasing speed.

"Yes Jimmy... Gonna cum... Gonna cum," she panted urgently, her sheath flexing on her black lover's bucking tool as she milked his potent sperm into her writhing depths. "Yeah... Oohhh yeah," she moaned and the burning spasms of orgasm rocked her young body.

The semi-conscious boy looked blearily at the young, white beauty who was squirming and writhing above him, her tight, juicy inner flesh drawing his lust-cream up into her forbidden depths. "I love you Sherry," he slurred as she slumped down to sit, quivering and still impaled on his burning tool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.