Beach Photo - Cover

Beach Photo

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2024 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: The pleasure of getting Sandy pregnant on his first holiday and the pleasure of finding her 6 months later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   .

I was at the resort enjoying a fortnight relaxing holiday from down south. I’m Peter 29 and a hobbyist photographer. I wandered down to the beach with my Canon DSLR to look at the views. There were quite a few male and female surfers on the one meter waves and did make an interesting sight. I moved back to the beach viewing platforms and sat down next to the statue of a female sunbaker. It was a good bronze statue and did make a nice pose.

Taking a few pictures of the bronze girl another lady came up and looked out at the surfers and groaned. I did sneak a few pictures of her in the slim bikini top and very short skirt with her very brief swimmers underneath. She sat down frustrated. I smiled at her thinking what a beautiful slim and sexy body. She half smiled back at me, then looked out at the sea again.

After 10 minutes or so she stood and looked out to see again and then her watch saying “You brat, get in her now!” very softly.
Looking at her I asked “Is your boyfriend surfing and are you waiting for him to come ashore?”

Looking at me she answered, “No, my brother. We are due home ten minutes ago for a family BBQ, not that neither of us want to go. I just cannot call him over the sounds of the waves and he is behind them talking to his friends.”
I looked through the camera and said “Sure he is talking?” and I showed her the picture in the camera which showed him being relieved by another surfer.
She smiled “How I would like to get a picture of the girl. His stuck up girlfriend is at the party.”
I said “I have a better lens in my resort room, if you trust me and come upstairs with me?”
This time she really looked at me, “Yea, why not, can I use your toilet?”
Smiling I replied, “Sure, can I photograph you in that room?” Laughing. She shook her head but did not say no so we walked to my room on the 8th floor.

On entering the room I showed her where the bathroom was. She left the door open and proceeded to use the toilet. I changed lens and set up the tripod on the balcony, I attached my computer to the camera to avoid shake, I started a video of the action. As she returned to the setup looking at me I had his facial picture on the computer. The lucky boy was getting head job from a real blond surfies chick. She laughed “Sod, no wonder he won’t come to the shore. Any chance of a copy, NO WAY. That’s his best mates girlfriend and a real prick of a kid. Can I please get a copy of the picture.”

I smiled “By the way I’m Joe, you are?”
Smiling she replied “Sandy. Are you recording this or can you take a picture for me?”
I answered, “Yes I can send you both a few pictures and the video.” I stopped the video and wrapped it into a download file. I up it to my web site and asked for her email address. I sent the link to her email. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed the back of my head. I started to record again when the girl, naked, climbed on his board and started to ride his cock. Man did this lens get some good pictures.

Sandy laughed, “No way, that prim and proper bitch is a real surfies chick in the water. She acts as a real stuck up virgin outside of the water. Fuck, can I pay you back by taking you to your bed.”
I smiled and replied “Sure, I’ll leave the video running and edit it later.”

I pulled the two knots on her bikini top and they came undone. I flip the back of her skirt and to my surprise, there was no clothing underneath. I smiled. Her top fell to the floor and Sandy turned around and fell backwards on my bed. I stopped and looked at the beauty. Light brown hair, sexy smile on her round face with lovely heart shaped lips and a small nose. Looking further down her body was a 28A, boobs with some lovely puffy nipples, a trim slim waist around say 14 and hips around 26. Between her legs a slim hairless pussy with internal flaps. Man was she a honey. My manhood showed it’s appreciation with a lovely 10 inches foreskin enclosed cock. I stripped off my clothes.

Opening her legs and pushing her back up the bed, I just mounted that sexy pussy and rammed home deep inside her. She smiled, then eyes dropping back inside her top eyelids, she came. Man did she buck around on the bed, just as well Sandy had her arms and legs wrapped around me as I shot my first load deep inside her. I’m not normally this quick. We collapsed on the bed after we both came together and fell asleep.

It was a good 30 minutes before we woke up still cuddling each other. I kissed her lovely lips, Sandy forced her tongue deep inside my mouth. I was semi hard, with her kissing I became hard, inside her pussy, This time we took some time in making love. We rolled on the bed, changing positions, me on top she on top, spooning, doggie and finally a sixty nine shooting inside her mouth. With my tongue on her clit and pussy hole, Sandy did come three times. I laid flat on my back and Sandy moved to cuddle me. We laid like this for at least ten minutes.

Finally we moved and checked on the camera. Her brother was get getting ready to paddle in. On the film he had eaten both girls and boys as well. I packaged the film and sent Sandy a link. She kissed me for my actions, put on her skirt and top, grabbing her bag she left to take her brother home. Looking out from the balcony, she sent me a kissed without her brother noticing. After packing away my cameras and lens, I walked into the bedroom and fell asleep for the night.

I had slept from 5pm till 6am, I was tired and exhausted last night, was it the sun? Sex? Or good company that I could relax with? I sent an email to Sandy ‘Lovely day yesterday, interested in meeting? time 10am, same place, If interested for a dinner date, pack a nice dress. I still have your swimmers here for pickup as well. I’m going for brekky as I missed dinner last night.’
I showered and dressed for the beach in shorts and polo shirt. At the restaurant I ate a full brekky with cereal, juice, bacon and eggs with toast and tomatoes. Finished off with three coffees.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.