Doing the Debutante - Cover

Doing the Debutante

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Tom is asked to serve as a military cadet escort for a young woman at her debutante ball - Judy. He meets her and they really hit it off from the start.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Chapter 1: Meeting Judy

This sexy incident occurred one summer when Tom was a cadet at the Air Force Academy. He'd finished up his junior year and the Air Force had sent him to an Air Force base in the Midwest part of the country for a period of four weeks. Before the dozen or so Air Force Academy cadets had departed from the Academy for their summer tours, an organizer for a debutante ball at the base where they would be had contacted them and asked if they would be willing to serve as escorts for the young women who were having their "coming out" debutante ball.

When Tom was asked, he quickly agreed and packed the necessary formal cadet uniform in order to serve as the escort for one of the sexy young women who'd be honored on that Friday night in July. Tom's cock had gotten instantly hard when the voice on the other end of the phone conversation had asked that he be available and it was all that Tom could do to constrain himself in saying "YES". He could feel his cock twitching after he'd hung up the phone, wondering what the young woman would look like and be like that he'd be asked to "pair off with" for the evening. The possibilities were amazing and he couldn't wait until the date for the debutante ball arrived.

Tom showered, shaved and did all he felt he needed to in order to fully ready for the debutante ball and he left the base officer's quarters and drove to the officers' club where the ball was being held. Before he'd left the room, he put four condoms in his dress uniform inside pocket (since the pants had no pockets in them at all) and he'd felt his cock growing hard and tight inside the custom-fit uniform pants as he pulled up in the parking place and turned the engine off.

Tom looked in the mirror to make sure his hair was combed decently and then he stepped from his car and walked through the front door of the stately officers' club and into a nearby door leading to the ballroom. Everyone in there was dressed in formal wear and Tom noticed that at least half the people there were women and teenaged girls in formal dresses. It was like a high school prom only even more special because of the young teenaged women who were being honored that evening. Tom stood with a few of the other Air Force cadets who'd arrived before him and nursed a drink while they waited to be introduced to the girl each of them would serve as an escort for that night. Tom wondered curiously what "his girl" would look like?? Would she be "drop dead gorgeous" or would she really be a "dog" even though she was wearing a formal dress, makeup, had her hair fixed and all that?? He was anxious to find out one way or the other so the evening could move ahead.

About 30 minutes before the "introduction of the debutantes" was to take place, Tom and the other cadets were all taken into a room adjoining the ball room. There were over 20 young high school aged girls waiting there in their formals and one by one the girls' names were called out and then a corresponding cadet's name was called and the two young people were introduced to each other. Tom's girl was named about halfway through and her name was Judy. When Tom saw her he was semi-pleased, she wasn't bad looking at all but she wasn't exactly beautiful. Judy was wearing a strapless yellow formal that looked nice on her. He couldn't tell but it looked like she was either wearing a strapless bra or the dress had a bra built into it but Judy's breasts were fairly large and rounded - he estimated she must have been at least a C-cup. Judy had pretty brown hair that framed her face and while her face wasn't extraordinary, she was a nice looking girl. He couldn't tell much about the rest of her body - she certainly wasn't fat - because the formal dress covered up her legs down to the floor. He found himself wondering not only what her breasts looked like but also her ass and her legs.

Tom and Judy immediately paired off and he got her a drink and some light snacks from the refreshment table to occupy their attention while they tried to make small talk and get to know each other. Tom quickly found out that while Judy' mom and dad were both their for her "coming out" at the debutante ball, her folks were separated and she lived at home with her mom and older sister. Judy's older sister was just out of high school and her younger sister was about 12 or 13 years old.

By the time the emcee for the evening had called everyone together for the ball to begin, Tom and Judy had really begun to grow very comfortable with each other and to actually look forward to their evening together. Tom had gotten Judy over in one of the more private parts of the room they were waiting in and had actually been able to talk to her and still look at her and take in her physical beauty and presence. He really had thought initially he'd gotten of gotten a bad deal with being paired up with Judy but when the ball was about to begin, Tom realized he was getting turned on thinking about Judy and just enjoying being close to her. He hoped his cock didn't get too hard because the formal uniform pants he was wearing wouldn't allow much of an erection at all before it would be very obvious to anyone who looked at his crotch that he was turned on.

Tom especially found himself enjoying the dress Judy was wearing not only because it piqued his curiosity at what she was or wasn't wearing underneath it but also because he found himself wondering how sexy Judy really was. He laughed inwardly as he wondered if she was wearing a bra under the dress and even whether or not she had panties on. He thought he could see that she was wearing stockings and he began wondering if she had on pantyhose or maybe something totally hot like a garter belt and stockings. He really doubted that but he figured he'd never know anyway unless he came right out and asked Judy. That was not likely to happen. At one point about 10 minutes after they'd met, Judy had said her feet were killing her and she'd sat down in a nearby chair, allowing Tom to stand near her and actually be able to steal a glance down inside the bodice of her gown. He still couldn't see if she had a bra on but he loved the view of Judy's cleavage in between her sexy breasts.

When Judy's name was announced for her to come forward and be "presented" to the crowd of moms, dads, family members and others gathered there in the ballroom, she put her arm through Tom's and he tried to help her walk out in front of the crowd in the most professional posture he could manage. Only seconds after Judy had put her arm through his, he could feel the sexy feel of her right breast pressing firmly against the outside of his arm. Her tit pressed against his arm felt sexy and Tom immediately began to try to think of what he'd done at the "office" that day or what he was going to have for breakfast - anything to get his mind off of the rounded teenaged tit that was firmly pressed against his arm and threatening to give him a raging hardon here in front of the entire crowd. There was no way that could be allowed to happen. Tom didn't think Judy was intentionally giving him a feel of her breast against his arm but he'd already begun to sense a sexy, teasing nature about Judy that one didn't pick up until they'd been with her for a few minutes.

When Tom and Judy came to a stop at the spot marked on the floor for them to stand while the assembled guests and parents applauded, Tom could only wonder if his cock was jutting out hard against his tight pants and knowing that there was no way he could possibly do anything if it was. Nothing at all.

Then, he and Judy were allowed to move on to their right where the other couples had already moved to stand while the remaining half of the debutantes were introduced. When he turned to his right to lead Judy off, he almost felt like Judy was pressing her body more firmly against his and accentuating the feel of her breast on his arm. He wasn't stupid and he caught himself wondering what kind of woman this Judy was. He intended to find out before their evening together was finished.

After all of the debutantes had been introduced and the commanding officer of the base had made his remarks in honor of the young girls and their cadet escorts, the entire crowd began to move out onto the floor and the band started playing music that everyone could dance to. Tom quickly realized that Judy didn't seem to be enjoying the faster dances but when the band would move into a slower tempo song, she was in Tom's arms and her body was pressed firmly against his, allowing him to feel every single bump, curve and protuberance that she had. When each slow dance began, Judy would instantly wrap her arms around Tom and she melded her curvaceous teenaged body against his until it would have been impossible to get a piece of paper between them. Now Tom's effort to keep from getting aroused was totally in vain. He had known for three years now how skin-tight and close-fitting his formal uniform pants were but with his sexy date in his arms, Tom also knew now what it felt like to have an out-of-control cock inside his pants with no where to grow.

After about an hour of dancing and refreshments, Judy told Tom that she wanted to get some fresh air on the patio outside the rear part of the officers' club. She took him by the hand and led him like she knew exactly where she was going and like she'd been there before. Tom wasn't sure but he felt like Judy had definitely been "out on the patio" before. The fresh air smelled good and it was a relief to get away from the loudness of the crowd and the noise of the band for just a few minutes. When Judy and Tom emerged from the French doors leading to the patio, she didn't stop there and she kept leading him off of a break in the patio wall and out under some of the nearby trees that provided shade around the club during the hot sunny afternoons.

Tom allowed Judy to lead the way because he could tell that this was a "girl on a mission" and he figured he could "cut the mission short" whenever he sensed that things weren't moving the way he wanted them to. Judy finally got to a nearby tree and she twirled around, leaning back against the tree and almost instantly her lips came up to meet Tom's and she had her hand behind his head, pulling him into a lusty kiss with her. Judy had actually caught Tom off-guard because he'd had no idea that Judy was feeling so feisty and sexy. Tom had thought much earlier that he would love to have Judy off by herself but he didn't quite know where he could pull that off. Now he saw that she not only had thought that but she knew where to do it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, kiss me, Tom, I'm so horny for you, oh kiss me and get me hot," Judy pleaded as she began to hotly mash her lips against Tom's and then she reached down, grabbed his left hand and put it over her right breast swelling underneath the bodice of her dress. That move caused Tom's cock to painfully swell inside his pants and he realized that for an instant his attention centered on how tight his pants were in the crotch instead of the sudden unexpectedly sexy turn the evening had taken.

Tom could actually feel the hardening little point of Judy's nipples pressing against the palm of his hand as he began to knead and feel her full rounded breast inside the dress she was wearing. He took his other hand and put it behind Judy's head, pulling her lips close to his as well. He was very turned on and had been soon after he'd been paired up with his debutante date. Tom didn't know if he could do what he wanted to with Judy there propped up against a tree so he looked around and saw a white concrete loveseat nearby and he continued to kiss Judy for a couple of minutes before he leaned away from her slightly and moved his lips down over her neck and then into the cleavage that was showing just above the sleeveless top of her dress.

"Judy, you really turn me on, girl. I'm so fucking hot from being with you tonight and I've felt your hot sexy body against mine the whole time we've been together and during those slow dances. Fuck, Judy, I could feel how hot you were against my body." Tom put his right arm around Judy and held her close while his left hand moved down behind her and he cupped her rounded ass cheek while he pulled her groin against his and let her feel the hardon that was raging in his pants.

Tom knew he wanted to get naked with Judy, he wanted more than anything to fuck Judy, to feel his horny engorged cock fucking in and out of her tight young debutante's pussy but he didn't see anyway they could make that a reality at the moment.

"Oh honey, you're not the only one who's horny, I want your hands all over my body and I want your cock in my pussy so badly, Tom, that I'm about to pass out. I am so horny for you - ever since I laid eyes on you tonight I've wanted to leave this stupid debutantes' ball and go back to my bedroom at home with you." Judy's eyes were smoldering with passion and lust as Tom could look into her face from the light coming from the outside spotlights at the officers' club.

Tom bent down in front of Judy and grabbing the hem of her loosely fitting formal dress, he pulled it up to her waist, giving her the fullness of her dress to hold when he stayed there squatting down in front of her body. Tom could instantly see that Judy was wearing dark thigh high stockings but she had on a pair of white lace thong panties and nothing else. He allowed his sexual hunger and urgency to take control then and without hesitation, he grabbed the front side of Judy's panty, pulling it gently to the side and exposing her brown-haired pussy to his eyes and his lips. Tom gently ran his index finger up and down the already moist lips of Judy's hot young pussy and then he leaned forward, allowing his tongue to lash out and stroke over Judy's arousing clit and then down over the wetness of her cunt lips. The moan she let escape her lips when he licked her pussy he figured would be heard by the few people standing outside the officers' club but he knew now was the time "to go for it" so Tom reached up to grab Judy's body and he continued to lick and kiss her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, yeah, Tom, mmmmmmmmmmmm, eat me, baby," Judy begged as she pushed her pussy forcefully against Tom's hungry face. Her hands came up behind his head and she pulled his mouth and lips tight against her cum-needy cunt as she spread her legs as much as she could to allow Tom to open her pussy and probe his tongue and fingers inside her.

Tom reached up and slid first one finger and when it was fully wet, he slipped a second finger into Judy's cunt and began to fuck it in and out of her young tight cunt. He wanted to bring Judy off with an orgasm but he didn't know if he could manage it in this setting. Her pussy clasped his probing fingers tightly and then Tom could tell from Judy's urgent and increasingly louder moans and sexual gasps that she was reaching a climax. Tom loved it when he could bring a woman to orgasm and his cock was now raging and almost painfully tight inside her uniform pants.

Tom stood up and took Judy in his arms, kissing her lips and allowing her to taste her own pussy on his lips. He reached behind her back, found the zipper to her dress and pulled it smoothly down to her waist where it stopped. As soon as he knew he had the top of her dress loosened, Tom leaned back from Judy, pulled the top half of her dress down and away from her body. When the dress came off of her breasts, Tom could see that Judy was braless and the bra that had been holding her sexy C-cup breasts was built into the dress. With the dress undone and pulled away from her body, Tom had full access to her mature sexy young tits. He leaned over and took the cone of Judy's left breast in his hand, allowing his hot sucking mouth to close over the tip of her tit, sucking the nipple to instant hardness with his lips and his naughty tongue moving over the erect hard little nub.

Judy hadn't stood there idle while Tom was undoing her dress. She reached down to his groin, had his pants unzipped and had managed to free his aroused hard cock from his trousers and boxer shorts so that his entire cock was jutting boldly out from the slit in his pants. While Tom was sucking and licking Judy's full breasts, she was stroking and working his cock. He was already hard so her touching him with her hands wasn't making him any harder.

Judy reached down and with one hand pulled her thong panty down off her body, and down off her legs and feet onto the ground nearby. Then she reached down to Tom's cock, and positioned her pussy lips right over the head of his cock, pulling him forward and helping him to slide his hard cock inside her cunt. Tom squatted down slightly to gain the best penetration of Judy's tight young pussy and then he allowed both hands to grasp her full rounded ass while he held her and began to pound his horny cock in and out of her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, Judy, you're so hot and tight, honey," Tom moaned as he bucked his ass back and forth, working his cock into Judy's teenaged body as deep as he could manage. He could see that there fuck in this position was going to be difficult so Tom pulled out of Judy, quickly pulled his pants off completely and led her to the nearby loveseat where he sat on the cold concrete and pulled Judy over to straddle his lap. With his cockhead right at her cunt mouth, Judy reached down to guide Tom inside her pussy and then she allowed her pussy to swallow all 7 inches of his thick cock deep inside her.

"Yes, oh yes, Tom, now fuck me baby, fuck me and make me cum, lover," Judy moaned as she rocked up and down on the length of Tom's hot thick cock. Within only minutes, Tom could tell Judy was orgasming again and he grabbed her ass tightly, physically pumping her body up and down on his dick until he felt his nuts cut loose and then he held her fully impaled on his spasming cock while he pumped his full cumload deep inside her young hotly fucked pussy.

It took 20 minutes for Tom and Judy to redress themselves and walk back into the debutante ball. They acted as though they'd just been out for a breath of fresh air but both of them were eager for the evening to end so Tom could take Judy back home - and back to her own bedroom.


Chapter 2: Kissing the Debutante "Good Morning"

Judy and her Air Force Academy cadet date for the debutante ball had enjoyed their evening together a great deal. Of course, how could a horny young couple not enjoying stealing a sexy fuck outside the Officers' Club where the ball was being held?? While everyone else was inside dancing, eating, sitting around chatting or just socializing, Judy and Tom had gone outside and taken a walk under the trees in the park nearby. There on the park bench, Tom and Judy had made out and then Judy had allowed Tom to pull her down onto his lap, sliding his hard thick cock inside her pussy and helping her ride up and down on his manhood until he blew his cum inside her and she orgasmed on top of his cock.

They'd gone back into the debutante ball and danced like everyone else there except that Judy's panties were soaking up the large load of jism that Tom had blasted inside her during their fuck. At one point in the evening while he and Judy slow-danced, she'd whispered into his ear that she'd thoroughly enjoyed their fuck and wanted it again soon. Tom had gone back to the Academy the next day but just a month later another trip took him to the base near where Judy lived. He'd arranged to go to church with Judy, her mom and sisters that morning so early on Sunday morning he knocked on the door and Judy's attractive mom let him in the house.

Tom moved inside the house to the kitchen where Judy's mother was making the initial steps in cooking breakfast for everyone before they went to Sunday morning Mass. Tom couldn't help but stand there noticing how sexy Judy's mom was but he immediately remembered that the object of his lusty desires was in a bedroom upstairs still sleeping probably.

"Mom," Tom said in response to Judy's mother asking that she called him that, "is Judy still upstairs in the bed?"

"Yes, she sure is, Tom, she acknowledged as she buttered some toast and flipped some of the sizzling bacon. "You want to go up and wake her, get her out of the bed for me?"

"I sure do, Mom," Tom said as he turned to head back to the stairway in the center of the house. He felt his cock growing stiff in his pants as he relished the experience of seeing Judy in her bed, with the door closed to her room.

When Tom pushed the door to Judy's bedroom open, he loved the sight of her lying there under the covers of her twin bed. Her hair was spread out on the pillow, framing her pretty face as she was sleeping. He couldn't see her body very well under the thickness of her bedspread and quilt, but Tom stood there for just a moment, watching Judy breath in and out softly as he decided what he would do to wake her up.

He couldn't believe how soundly Judy was sleeping, so he decided to take off his clothes and see if he could give Judy a surprise she wouldn't be planning on. He quickly undid his pants and came out of them and his shirt and his underwear, leaving him standing there beside Judy's bed totally naked. His cock was already nearly fully erect and then he reached down to Judy's neck, pulling her covers down slowly to about her waist. As the covers came off her young womanly body, the cool air started to wake her up and he could see that her nipples were growing hard in response underneath the thin material of the yellow negligee she'd worn to bed. Tom closed his hand over Judy's naked breast through the material of her nightclothes, and he could feel her nipple growing even more rigid but this time not due to the cold.

Tom knew Judy's mom had asked him to come up and wake her but she hadn't specified how he had to go about waking her up. Tom squeezed her C-cup breast firmly under the palm of his strong hand and when Judy's eyes popped open as she was awakening, he leaned over and kissed his sexy lover's lips firmly and allowed his tongue to slip through to hers. Breaking their kiss for just a moment, Tom whispered, "Good morning, baby. I've always wanted to wake you up just like this."

With that, Tom allowed his hand to move rapidly down over Judy's breasts and stomach until he found the material of her nightgown and he pulled it up to expose her naked pussy underneath. Tom felt sure Judy's pussy would be very wet this early in the morning and the moisture he felt as he slid his fingers up and down the slit of her cunt reassured him that she was very wet and well lubed up to take his horny cock.

Tom wanted Judy to suck his cock but he decided not to make it real obvious to her mother and sisters what they'd been doing so he felt he needed to get on with what he had in mind. Flipping the bedcovers off of Judy's prone body, Tom climbed onto the bed with her, moving his body in between her legs as Judy spread them to welcome him. He leaned down and kissed Judy's lips, tasting the hotness and sweetness of her kisses as she moved her hand between their bodies to help him guide his cock inside her pussy. Tom loved to fuck Judy, and when his cockhead started to move inside her body, his thickness firmly spreading her pussy, Tom allowed his body to move downward, pushing his long hard cock deeply and powerfully into Judy's pussy.

The instant Judy felt Tom hit bottom inside her cunt, she threw her legs up around his waist, pulling him even further into her body as she determined to fuck him as hotly as he moved in and out of her.

Both young lovers knew they had no time to waste. If ever a quickie was called for, this was the time. Tom began to pound his cock in and out of Judy's pussy, loving the sound of his cum-filled nuts smacking hotly against her naked body. Judy spread her legs as wide as she could while holding him as he moved in and out, in and out repeatedly.

In no time at all, Judy started to feel her first orgasm. She'd been super horny since the last time she and Tom had fucked, and she needed an orgasm bad. Tom continued to pump his ass in and out, within minutes joining Judy in climax and his hot seed blasted deep inside her hungry pussy.

Then Judy climbed out of bed, they dressed to appear decent and went down to join her mother and sisters in eating the breakfast she'd prepared before they headed off for church.


Chapter 3: The Others in Her House

My relationship with Judy was about six months old and I'd felt myself accepted as a real part of her family -- her mother and her two sisters -- one older and the other younger than Judy. Sometimes I almost felt like an incestuous part of Judy's family because of the way her mother in particular almost treated me like a son and yet I'd catch her looking at me with very un-mother-like gazes.

In fact, one afternoon I took the opportunity to go by Judy's house and the only person there was her mother, Lana. I knew that was no problem, actually I'd been over there before when it would be an hour or so before Judy would get home. Her mother and I had taken the time to talk and get to know each other. But, over those six months or so, I had gradually noticed that Judy's mom was eyeing me more and more as a woman would look at a man she desires sexually and not like she would look at her "son". Or, maybe if the mother held sexy incestuous desires for her hottie son, that's exactly how she'd look at him.

Judy's mom and dad had been divorced for 3 years and I could tell that her mother wasn't getting much male attention now that she was divorced and the single mother of three very attractive girls. I couldn't understand why because as cute as Judy and her two sisters were, their mother was very attractive for a woman in only her late 30s and with three very cute and sexy daughters.

I could not explain the lack of a man in her life, but I could tell a man-hungry woman when I saw one. Judy's mom was badly in need of a good lusty fucking and I seemed to be the lucky guy to do it.

As Judy's mom stood there at her kitchen sink washing some vegetables for the supper she was preparing, she had her back to me. I walked over and began massaging her shoulder muscles, thinking she might be tense and tired from a long day.

"Oh yes, that feels really good," she said. "How did you know?"

"I just figured your back was tired and needing rubbing," I said as I continued the massage. I was thinking quickly of my next move and after a few minutes, I released her neck and shoulders, moving my hands down below her arms and reached around in front of her chest to cup both her breasts in my firm large hands. As I pulled her body close to mine, I pressed the large bulge of my hard cock against her ass and squeezed my hands on the rounded orbs of her tits.

In a weak voice, Lana sighed, "What are you doing to me?" but I could tell the feel of my hands and body on hers were overwhelming her hidden sexual needs. We stood there at the sink for several minutes and I could feel her firm asscheeks pushing back against my hardon.

I wanted to do her right there but I didn't know for sure when her daughters, Judy in particular, might come home. Without saying a word, she turned and led me by the hand down the hallway to her bedroom where she closed the door and locked it securely behind us.

Inside that room, Lana and I acted like two horny teenagers finally on their own with no one around to stop them from their natural sexual inclinations. She was busy getting my clothes off and I was just as frantically removing the top and short skirt she'd been wearing. When I got her top off, I was stunned by the sexiness of her full rounded breasts in a very sexy lace bra she'd put on that morning. Her daughters didn't have anything on her in the breast department. I lowered my lips to the beautiful cleavage between her breasts and kissed up and down the sexy valley. Her hand grabbed my briefs and she had them pulled down to my knees in a heartbeat. My cock was fully hard and she was stroking my hardness and rubbing her hand over the full swollen head of my dick. She had transformed from a proper quiet mother of three into a hungry sexy woman who couldn't get what she wanted quickly enough to suit her.

Lana had a very sexy dark brown bush of hair on her cunt and I slid my hand down between her thighs to feel the hotness of her pussy. She was very wet and her pussy juices were already running and dripping down her inner thighs. She climbed up on the middle of her queen-sized bed, a fiery lust burning in her eyes as she positioned herself for me to join her, and she readily spread her legs in invitation for me to mount her and give her the big cock she'd been craving. I wondered what she was thinking as she semi-seduced her daughter's boyfriend but at the moment I could have cared less. I knew that for that instant Judy's mom needed to be fucked and she needed to feel sexy and desirable again. She was going to if I had anything to do with it.

Her pussy glistened with her wetness and her pussy was longing for a big horny cock fucking it. I determined to give her just what she'd been waiting for and fantasizing about as she'd masturbate in her bed alone at night. I joined her in the middle of the bed and before I mounted her, I leaned down to her pussy and licked up and down the slick wet folds, loving her taste and the ample wetness of her pussy nectar. She immediately responded and actied like she'd never had a man lick her pussy before. I quickly realized she was loving the feel of my mouth on her pussy and I kept it up until I suddenly realized I'd brought her to the point of orgasm. I slid my hands underneath her smooth ass as I was eating her there on the bed, and held her firmly until I finished bringing her off and her orgasm was completed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.