My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I work in a medium sized office. Part of my job has me on the road for at least one week out of each month. I am high enough up the corporate ladder, that I have a lot of leeway. My bosses know as long as the orders come in, then I am doing my job.

The story starts one day when I was out to lunch. I stopped in a small strip mall to pick up a couple of small things, when I noticed a familiar face. I did not know her name, but I knew she worked for us. She was walking around, and I noticed her skirt was very, very short. I stayed behind her, and when she went up the escalator, I leaned over a bit, and saw she had no panties on. I stayed out of her sight, but did see her sitting by a fountain, and when some young boys went by, she had her legs spread out. I saw the boys look and grin, so I knew she was flashing them.

Back at the office, I noticed her that afternoon. Her skirt was now longer, so I guessed she had rolled it up some at noon. A couple of days later, I had some time at noon, and I wandered over to the mall again, wondering and maybe hoping I would see her again. I was about ready to go back to work, when I saw her walking along the mall. Again, her skirt was very, very short. I stayed out of her sight, and watched. Again I saw her flash some young guys.

It was a few days later. My secretary was leaving for another job, and I had three applications to look at. Two of the three were from girls who already worked for the company. I did not recogonize any of the names. On Friday I interviewed two of the girls. One was from outside the company, and the other was from inside. Neither one stood out very much. Both were pretty, but other than that, their resumes were pretty much run of the mill.

I was in early on Monday, and was busy working away, when my secretary buzzed me. She said "Your nine o'clock is here."

I remembered I had the third interview that morning. I straightened up my desk a bit and pulled her file. Then I got up, and went over to the door. Imagine my surprise, when I saw the flasher sitting there, waiting for an interview.

I invited her into my office and quickly sat down. I scanned her resume. Marcia DeLaney, age twenty four. She seemed to have all the qualifications. Then a couple of things stood out, honor student throughout all her schooling. Award winner, this woman had brains. I asked her all the standard questions, and she seemed very relaxed with it all.

So once the formal interview was over, I said "Truthfully I am quite impressed. What have you heard about this job?"

She smiled and said "Well, first of all, it is more money, which is important. It also would get me out of the steno pool, and hopefully I would be able to work up. And just as important, well not quite as important as the extra money, the word around here it that you are very fair to work for, and an understanding boss."

I smiled, and said "That is always nice to know, people think that way about me. You think it is just rumour, or something to it?"

This time she smiled more and said "I know there is something to it. Carol has told me a lot about you."

Carol was my secretary who was leaving. I had helped her through a very messy divorce, and was kind to her. The word must have gotten around.

I said to her "Hopefully we can be friends."

She smiled and said "On that note, I would like you to know, that I really want this job. My husband is just getting started, and we can use the money."

I looked at her. She was about five foot six, and very shapely. Not a real big bust, but she was maybe a B cup. Probably a thirty five or thirty six. Shapely legs and a nicely curved behind.

She noticed me looking her over, and did not seem to mind.

I said "Well, on that note, I guess I will give you the job. Carol is done on Wednesday, so I expect you to take over on Thursday morning. I will clear it with personnel."

She just said "Thank you."

I could see she was very happy. I decided to talk to her in a few days time.

Thursday I was at the mall, and sure enough Marcia showed up. First she walked into the wash room, and soon reappeared with her skirt much, much shorter. I did not follow her, I knew what I needed to know.

Friday morning I called her into my office.

I said to her "Close the door."

She did, and she looked suspicious, like the tone of my voice had warned her. She sat down and quickly said "Yes."

I said "I would like you to consider me your friend, and I hope you will be able to confide in me."

She just looked at me and nodded "I think I can do that. That is the one thing that Carol told me. You do not repeat stories."

I then said to her "In that case, I want you to know, that I am aware of your noontime activities at the mall."

She just looked very shocked, but did not say a word.

I said softly "My concern is of course for you. If you happen to get caught, or reported, it could have serious repercussions on both your marriage and your job. I am of course assuming your husband is unaware of this."

She looked down at her hands folded in her lap and slowly shook her head. She glanced at me and softly said "No, Danny, my husband does not know. No one does, except you, somehow. I do have a problem with this. It is like I have this need."

She suddenly stopped and looked directly at me.

She said very, very softly "You won't tell?"

I just said "You can trust me Marcia."

"Marcy." She said, then continued "I have always been something of an exhibitionist. It started when I was sixteen, and has just sort of gotten worse. I should take counselling, but I don't really want to. I don't want to endanger my job or my marriage, but then at times, I just have to do it."

I said softly "What do you want to do, I will help if I can."

She looked at me and just kind of shrugged "I'm not sure." was all she said.

I said "Think about it over the weekend. O.K. Then we can talk again if you want. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

She said "Thank you, I will do that. I am glad you seem to care."

I just said "Not seem, Marcy, I do care."

I really did not think of her on the weekend. I had a lot to do, and suddenly it was Monday morning.

I knew I was only in town until Tuesday night, then it was three days in L.A.

When I got to the office Marcy was there, working away. I got right to work and before I noticed, at was coffee break, and Marcy was in the doorway, with a cup of coffee for me. She came in and sat it on my desk.

I motioned for her to have a seat, and asked softly "So, want to talk?"

She blushed slightly but nodded her head. She got up and closed the door. Then she returned to her seat.

She looked at me and said "You are right, I do have a problem. I don't want to risk my job, or my marriage, but then again, I do not want to stop what I am doing."

I nodded and said "So, do you have a solution?"

She just shook her head.

Then I asked "Do you want help with a solution?"

She looked at me and guardedly said "Who?"

I shrugged and said "Me, I guess."

She looked at me, interested, but cautious. "You are going to want to get into my pants, right?"

I shook my head, and said "It is a tempting thought, but no, that was not my plan. If it was to happen, well I'm a man, right?"

She still looked at me, and then said "I'll listen."

I said "Let me explain. Don't interrupt me. Just nod when you agree, and shake your head if you disagree. But I am not discussing this right now. Understand?"

She nodded.

I said "You really like doing it right?"

Nod.

"Don't plan on stopping, until you are caught?"

A pause, but then a nod.

"Don't want to get caught."

Nod.

"Any plans?"

This time a shake.

"Want to do it, where it is safe?"

Nod.

"Out of town, where no one will recoginize you?"

A pause, wheels spinning, then a nod.

"Want someone to keep an eye on you to keep you safe?"

Again the pause, but then a nod.

"Want to go to L.A. on Wednesday, and flash all you want for three days?"

Here she stopped and said softly "I would like that, but what?"

"Then just nod." I said.

She nodded.

"I can take you with me, business. You can flash whenever, whoever you want. I won't touch you. Unless you ask me to. Interested?"

She nodded.

"Will you flash me, if I ask you to?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Will you do as I tell you?"

Again the coy little smile and she nodded.

I looked at her knees and said "Start now."

She smiled that coy little smile again, and slid to the edge of her chair. her knees came up a bit, as she raised her feet to her toes. Slowly her knees came apart. She opened her legs, and I could see the outline of her panties. Not a real clear shot, but nice.

I said "That's fine for now. Must remember there are windows to this office."

Then I stood up, and said "Fine then, you have my schedule. Book yourself a seat, and a room. I will make the other arrangements, i.e permission."

She stood and looked me right in the eye, and asked "Why?"

I said to her, "I was married a few years ago. We ended up getting divorced. All I asked her to do was dress more sexy, and flash me, her husband when it was safe. She thought I was a pervert, and eventually we parted."

She was looking at me, so I added, "Maybe letting you do it, and letting me keep a eye on you is living out my fantasy, maybe."

She laughed softly, and said "We can always stop."

I just looked at her, and said "I'm not so sure."

She nodded and went back to work.

The rest of the day went quickly. Tuesday at noon time she went out. I talked to my boss, and told him I wanted to take my secretary with me on the trip. She could do contracts on a lap top and generally save time. As he was hoping I would land a big contract, there was no argument.

At break time in the afternoon, Marcy came in. I said to her "You know the times, you need a drive or anything?"

She just looked down and said "No, I will meet you there. Do you have anything to tell me."

I looked at her and then said softly "Bring lots of sexy clothes, buttons that can be undone, you know."

She looked at me and smiled saying "I know."

Wednesday morning I was at the airport an hour before flight time. I always liked to be early with time to waste. Marcy showed up with a half hour to spare. I assisted her with getting her luggage checked. She had on a short skirt, with nylons. Her heels were not real high, but they were heels. She had on a button up blouse, and a blazer over that.

I leaned close and asked "Bra?"

She nodded, then looked at me.

I shrugged and said "I would lose it, and maybe any other undergarments."

She just stood there looking at me, then her look softened, and she gave her little coy smile.

"I have to powder my nose." She said.

She was soon back, and smiled. We had a seat in the lounge, and had a drink of juice.

Marcy took a sip and said to me "Something tells me you are going to dream up some things for me this weekend. You have me feeling a little wicked already."

We were in a booth, and I said to her "So, the panties go also?"

She quickly nodded, and then raised her dress a bit. I thought she was going to show me, but she was just showing me she had garters on.

I almost blushed myself. Marcy looked at me, then she laughed softly.

"I know what you were thinking." she said with a teasing voice.

I just looked at her.

"You thought I was going to prove it." She still had a teasing tone to her voice.

I just looked at her and said "What if I told you to prove it?"

She just laughed softly and said "See."

She opened her purse, and showed me a black lacy bra, with a matching pair of panties.

Then she laughed softly and said "No problem. I told you I would do as you ask."

I said "I may hold you to that."

At the same time she was saying "I'm not sure I meant that."

We both laughed at that.

We were soon on the plane. The plane was about full, when we lifted off. I noticed a couple of good looking stewardesses. Once we were in the air, Marcy took off her blazer, and looking at me said "No orders yet?"

I said to her "Actually, you should undo a few buttons. I want to see at least half a breast."

She looked at me, and then slowly looking around her and seeing no one looking, she undid a button, then another. This showed a bit, but I nudged her and said "One more."

She quickly undid a third button, Now she looked real sexy.

She looked at me and said "So, that enough?"

I nodded and said "Perfect" then added "You ever flash another woman?"

She looked at me and said quickly "No."

I said softly "When that blonde stew comes by, lean over like you are telling me something. Make sure she has a view."

Marcy looked at me like I was nuts.

I softly said "It does not matter who you tease, some women get as turned on as a man. What does it matter to you?"

She just smiled and said "O.K. O.K. I just never thought about it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.