For The Good Of the Country - Cover

For The Good Of the Country

Copyright© 2001 by Drifter

Chapter 3: In The Thick Of It

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: In The Thick Of It - The world of international sex and intrigue is centered in Washington DC with our heroine Linda and her willing husband.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

Linda and Dave were awakened abruptly the next morning by the jangling of the phone. She lay there sleepily as David answered it. She only heard him give short answers into the phone... yes... no... OK.

When he hung up he looked over at Linda and said, "Help me pack honey. Trouble in Turkey, have to fly out this morning. Be gone for at least a week. I don't know anymore than that right now. I will be briefed on the plane. I have to be at Andrews in two hours so I have to hurry. The limo will pick me up in 30 minutes."

The two of them flew getting him packed, showered and dressed with a cup of coffee. He kissed her goodbye just as the limo pulled up. She stood at the window and waved as he pulled out of the drive. Then she realized she was completely nude. She wondered if someone had gotten a nice view through the window. She laughed all the way back to get her coffee. Then she cried as she missed her husband already.

She went back to bed and slept til mid afternoon when Helen called. She had just learned about Dave's departure and asked Linda if she wanted her to come stay with her. Linda accepted gladly and brightened considerably at the thought of Helen's arrival.

They made love all afternoon and then moved to the kitchen for something to eat. As they munched on their sandwiches Helen said, "How did it go with Don last night?"

"He is very nice."

As she said it she looked out the window avoiding Helen's gaze. Helen, like David knew she was hiding something with that gesture and she said, "OK give... what happened?"

Linda told her every detail including her climax as Don sucked on her nipples. "Damn Linda. how did you resist? I would have fucked him right there in the gazebo."

Linda smiled at her and said, "I wanted to. The truth is I am afraid to let go Helen. Things would get far to complicated if I started fucking every guy that appealed to me."

Helen reached over and stroked her cheek and said, :"Is the animal in there that wild baby?"

She looked at Helen and shivered saying, "I am afraid it just might be sweetheart."

"Have you ever let it go completely?"

"Never, the two times with the Bermuda couple was the closest. I loved that so much it scared me."

"Would you like to go to an all out orgy baby. I can arrange that. A really private orgy. With people who would never say a word cause they would have so much to lose. David would never hear a whisper. For once you could let it out completely. Maybe it would help you."

"But what if it didn't help. What if I just wanted more?"

"Then baby we could find more. The group gets together regularly. Anything you want."

Linda just shook her head and caught her hand, leading her back to bed and another torrid love match.


Helen dashed off to work the next morning kissing her lover goodbye until that night. Linda showered and dressed and went for a long walk as she tried to sort out her emotions, her desires, her needs. She stopped for lunch at the sidewalk cafe. As she stared unseeing she heard a soft male voice say "Hello again."

Looking up Linda saw the older gentleman she had given the show to the last time she and David had been here. She smiled and blushed as she said in perfect French, "Hello Mr Ambassador."

He smiled and replied in French, "Please call me Claude my child. Forgive me for intruding but you looked so troubled." and he sat down at her table.

"No intrusion, at least not an unwanted one. You were so gallant the other day when I was being so... nasty. My name is Linda."

"Ah Linda, yes, you were so delightfully nasty. And your husband encouraged you. The two of you must have such fun."

"We do Claude."

"Where is your husband now dear?"

"On a business trip for a few days. I fear I may be very lonely."

"Is that why you looked so troubled?"

"Only partially." she paused and looked at him intently for a moment then said, "Claude, you are so kind and you French are suppose to be the experts on love. Can I speak openly with you?"

"I would be honored. If I can help..."

Linda began to pour out her worries from the times with the Bermuda couple, to Helen and David, then Don and the Prince. Then she looked up at him and said, "Oh Claude, I want them all. I am such a slut."

He caught her hand and patted it as she calmed down. Then he said, "But your husband is happy with you. He joins you with the Bermuda people, with Helen. Would he not join you with the others?"

"I don't know, but don't you think I am sick. I want so many men. David is wonderful in bed but I want the others too."

"You are not sick my darling. You are young and full of life and you know what you enjoy. Perhaps you should join Don and Helen and then see how you feel. Enjoy the Prince then. I think your husband would not mind so much."

She looked at him and smiled. He was so kind, gentle and handsome. She thought he must have been something a few years ago. Then he said, "My sweet, if you will permit me. Come with me today. We will spend the day having fun. The zoo perhaps, the Smithsonian, then dinner. I promise to have you home whenever you like."

It sounded good. She was tired worrying and Claude was so easy to be with. She looked down at her clothes. She had pulled on a simple dress over nothing else. It was the one she had worn the day she arrived. She had buttoned it from top to bottom though in her mood...

"I'm not dressed..."

"My sweet, you make any garment look good. Honor me and let us play."

Linda smiled and squeezed his strong hand in hers and agreed. He stood and waved his hand and almost instantly a limousine pulled up to the curb. A uniformed chauffeur got out and opened the back. Linda smiled and walked to the car and stepped inside. She felt better already.

Claude sat next to her, their thighs pressing together and she enjoyed the feel of him. He poured two glasses of wine without asking. She accepted hers and a toast to youth and pleasure was made. She downed her glass and he poured another.

They did the zoo. Linda noticed how Claude looked at her body at every chance. It pleased her and she unbuttoned several buttons at her throat knowing he would enjoy the glimpses down her top. Later she did the same at the bottom. Claude enjoyed the improved view and Linda watched the bulge in his pants grow. At the Smithsonian she shared with him the game she and David played at teasing each other in public by touching. After that it seemed Claude brushed against her at every opportunity. His hands lightly on her body. She only looked at him and smiled. She was getting very excited with Claude.

Linda called Helen from the limo and left a message that she would be home later that night, not to worry. Then she forwarded her home calls to the Limo phone in case David called. They went to a small cozy restaurant for dinner. The wine flowed and they were both relaxed from the wine if stimulated by the company.

As they sat in a dim booth, Claude ordered and then turned facing Linda and she felt his hand on her leg, high on her thigh. "My Linda, such a day this has been. You have made me feel twenty years younger."

She looked up at him and raised her lips to his. Their tongues played and when Linda pulled away she said, "Oh Claude, it has been grand for me too. You make me feel so alluring the way you look at me... touch me." She glanced down at his hand briefly and then said "The way you touch me there." She smiled at him and uncrossed her legs letting them spread a bit for his hand.

He understood her message and let his hand slide higher as he said, "Linda, you are such a jewel. Any man would love to possess you if only for a little while."

Linda kissed him lightly once, again, then again and then she said huskily, "Touch me Claude."

He slid his hand higher and found her bare and wet love nest. She gasped as his finger toyed expertly with her labia, her clit, the wet trough, the opening to her eager little cunt. She moaned softly and said, "Yes Claude darling yes..." and she came...

He left his fingers imbedded in her cunt as she came back to him. "That was wonderful dear Claude. I am so ready" and she dropped her hand into his lap finding his rigid tool, "Could we go somewhere and use this?"

He quickly motioned to the waiter and told him in French that he should delay their dinner for a half hour and he tipped him with a fifty dollar bill. The waiter smiled and nodded.

Linda asked, "But where darling?" then she smiled, "Oh yes the limo. "

She lay on her back with her dress wide open as Claude crawled between her legs. She groaned as his hard cock slid into her depths and she started to cum, and then another and another. She knew she had made a decision. A decision to enjoy life to the fullest. She had to talk to Dave. Then her thoughts were interrupted as Claude turned her onto her knees and entered her cunt from behind and she came again, even harder. When he finally filled her with his spend she screamed and joined him again in yet one more wonderful orgasm.

A wet wash rag, a touch of a comb and perfume and she walked back inside clinging to her newest lover, a very satisfied woman. They ate with a huge appetite and then the chauffeur appeared and handed Linda a cell phone. Linda blushed as she said, "Hello David. "

She explained she was at a restaurant with Claude and she reminded him who Claude was. She told him she had been terribly blue missing him and had gone for a walk, met Claude at the sidewalk cafe, had been to the zoo and Smithsonian and now dinner. Then she said, "Yes darling I am better now, Claude is such good company. If it is OK with you, perhaps Claude and I can do more until you return. She told him she loved him and only him and sent him a kiss."

When she handed the phone back she looked at Claude and said, "Can you stand my company a bit more?"

"My dear Linda, anytime. After tonight anything for you my sweet."

Linda was excited and said to Claude, "Talking to my husband while sitting here with the wonderful man who just fucked me was so exciting darling. I want you again... now."

He smiled and pushed the table back saying, "Pull me out my sweet. I want you to mount me here."

Linda's eyes grew wider and she shivered as she thought about it. Her hand found his hard cock through his pants and she stroked it lovingly and said, "Aren't you afraid we will be arrested?"

His hands slid between her legs onto her wet little pussy and he answered, "No my little one, this is a very discrete place."

Suddenly she wanted this public fucking more than anything she could think of. She quickly had his cock out and straddled his lap easing her lubricated cunt over his lovely cock. She raised and lowered slowly enjoying the fullness, the myriad of sensations. She opened her eyes and realized there was a mirror on the wall behind Claude. She looked in the mirror and saw the reflection of their waiter standing nearby watching them. She squeezed his cock tightly in her pulsing cunt and said softly, "He is watching us."

"And you love it do you not?"

She gasped and said, "Yes, yes god I love it."

"Shall I remove your dress so he can have a better view darling."

She tightened her cunt on him again and mumbled, "Yes Claude, please darling."

She felt his hands on the few remaining buttons and then the cool air all over her body. She looked in the mirror as she raised her ass a little higher each stroke until she moaned loudly as she came again just as Claude flooded her.

She collapsed and then slowly slid off of Claude. She noticed a silver tray before her with two steaming wash towels on it. A gift from their waiter. On their way out he bowed grandly to them both.

In the limo she told him how exciting that had been. He smiled and kissed her and then asked, "May I have the pleasure of going down on you my love? I am eager to taste you."

Linda did not hesitate but quickly removed her dress and laid back in the huge seat once more. As she came over and over to his tongue she groaned, "Oh my Claude, so good..."

As the limo sat in her driveway she returned the oral gift and eagerly swallowed all he could give her. He gave her his private number, a cell phone he carried with him at all times. She did the same and kissed him tenderly.

In the foyer she saw the note from Helen, "Where have you been darling? I got lonely and am with Don and some other close friends at 234-8888, call us if you want us both tonight or want to join our small party." Linda just smiled and moved first to a shower and then to bed. As she waited for much needed sleep, she thought about her day with Claude. How would David react if he knew? Was she going to tell him about Claude. She was beginning to enjoy her secret about the Bermuda couple. Then she decided, No, I will tell David everything as soon as he returns. He has hinted he wanted to swing, soon they would do it together. Nothing held back...


She awoke the next morning and recalled all that had happened with Claude. He was a darling man and so good at sex. Who said older men couldn't keep a lady happy? She stirred out of her big bed and soon had a mug of coffee to help her recover. Her loose robe hung wide open and her voluptuous body was in clear view. She sighed and wished someone was there to enjoy it. Then she thought, God am I insatiable?

The door bell rang and she wrapped her robe around her and moved to answer it. It was a florist and he brought in four baskets each with a dozen long stem roses of a different color. She tried to tip the delivery man but he refused and said, "The Ambassador has taken care of that."

She smelled the flowers read the sweet card "Life is so short my darling" She smiled and hugged the card to her. He is such a dear. She picked up the phone and called his number. He answered in French "This is Claude."

She said softly in the same language, "The flowers are lovely, I love them and Claude, I love you too. Is it OK if I love you just a little less than my husband?"

"But of course my sweet. Can I have everything he enjoys?"

"Oh yes my sweet, anytime you want me. You will help me so that we don't get caught?"

"It will be my honor and such fun." there was a pause and then he said, "What are we going to do today?"

She smiled, "A picnic in the country. A slow drive there while you ravish me and a slow drive back while I ravish you. Is it OK if I forward my calls to your phone again in case David calls?"

"Certainly, the least I can do for David while I am enjoying his wife's delectable charms. May I pick you up thirty minutes from now."

Linda shivered in anticipation and said, "Hurry."

While she waited she called Helen's phone mail number and told her she would be out again that night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.