Too Much Cum - Cover

Too Much Cum

by Justin Utherman

Copyright© 2024 by Justin Utherman

Fiction Sex Story: Security Guard with a unique problem meets a Private Investigator. Things get a little messy. (Several of the chosen Categories relate to other people besides the main characters)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student   .

I was in the camera room. My partner was off on the golf cart, checking doors.

I had the ‘Who wants to be a Porn Star’ amateur site pulled up and was watching a little Asian chick get her ovaries tenderized by a big white cock, while eating a creampie from a Second little Asian girl’s gaping ruined asshole.

(yeah, I’m sick) I had my cock out and was slowly stroking the fat Nine inches, and fondling my oversize balls.

I wanted to cum so bad I couldn’t hardly stand it, but my condition made it really risky unless I had a towel handy.

Last time, I let myself get too wild and then had a hell of a time convincing the head of security that the ‘splatter’ on the wall behind the monitor was likely where I sneezed a snot lugie by accident.

Margie Lewis almost convinced my boss to fire me over that.

‘Large Marge’ I call her (behind her back), due to her huge fucking G-cup tits and an ass that barely fits in an office chair.

That woman is a pure bitch.

She had tried to have me fired because she thought I had spurted cum all over the desk and wall.

Which I did, but she couldn’t know that. Not for sure.

It’s a good thing our boss didn’t believe it was humanly possible, otherwise I’d be fired instead of here right now.

And yes, I actually can shoot my cum almost Three feet. But the real shocker is when I fill a woman’s mouth until her cheeks literally bulge. Or when I fill up her pussy and it overflows, then leaks out into her panties for days.

When I was in college, (yes I went to college, and I got a degree too) I used to win money by filling a ‘double’ shot glass to overflowing, or by shooting a load down a table top for distance. My buddies would set it up and some sucker would always take the bait.

All I had to do was stroke off a load and pocket my winnings.

(Now that I think about it, maybe my buddies were kinda on the gay side. They sure did love to watch my hard cock shoot it’s load.)

But it’s not all pussy and blowjobs for Justin. Not by a long shot.

By the way, that’s my name. Justin Utherman.

This is where most fiction would tell you that girls saw my thick dick and begged me to fuck them, then felt my jizz covering and filling them and it made them my sex slaves.

That’s not quite how it works out here ‘in the real world’.

Here’s a not-so-secret piece of information for all you virgins who fantasize about those things ... Most girls HATE CUM.

Yep, they hate the smell, taste, feel, and messiness of the stuff. So having ‘huge loads’ is a real turn off for them. Usually.

When I was in High School I dated a girl I really really liked. Julie Warren. In fact, she was my first love.

I had waited while she fucked around with a football player for a year, until they broke up, and wanted to be with her the whole time so bad it hurt.

We finally got together. We played around a lot, but never even fucked.

She put me off for a whole semester. And when we finally did get to the ‘let’s have sex’ part, she was amazed at the size of my cock and balls.

We were at her house. We were going to be alone all day.

She had gotten sidetracked from letting me suck her tits and finger her pussy when she pulled my cock out of my pants. She immediately wanted to know how big it was so she got my cock up hard and measured it with her mother’s sewing tape.

From the base to the piss slit was 8.5 inches. Around the head was 7.75 inches. Around the shaft was 6 inches.

She even went and got a plastic lime juice container and compared my balls. I was only slightly smaller than the plastic lime.

She was dubious and scared about letting me ‘split her pussy wide open’, as she put it. But was still willing to try. My only mistake was letting her blow me.

Being a virgin, I didn’t know any better. So I let her do it.

When I came in her glorious talented mouth, she started off moaning delightfully. But soon she was squealing, and then holding my spurting cock in her hand while I spunked all over her face and hair ... And her mom’s ‘good couch’, and the hand crocheted throw blanket her recently deceased grandmother had made.

She was appalled at the mess. She went and took a shower while I tried to clean up the living room, and wouldn’t do anything else with me all day. Not even a kiss.

By the end of the week she had broken up with me.

Worse yet, she had told some other girls that I was huge and ‘deformed’, and they told other girls, and so on. You get the picture.

My first actual pussy was my neighbor’s wife, rather than a girl my own age. She saw me jacking off through my bedroom window one night, and took all of Nine hours to call me over to her house the next morning under the guise of helping her move some furniture.

(Yeah right. We moved the bed across the floor a few inches)

She ‘seduced’ me and fucked me all day, relishing in my copious thick cream. She loved to be covered in it and smear it all over her body. She was my First true ‘cum lover’.

We had a thing for Three years. Almost every few days, when her husband was traveling, I would slip across our back yards and in through her kitchen. We would do nothing but fuck until I had to get back home.

A few times when he was gone I sneaked out after my parents were asleep and fucked her all night, then snuck back in before my dad got up for work.

She always swallowed as much of my load as she could when she blew me. She’d let me fuck her pussy and fill it to overflowing. She let me fuck her ass and fill her bowels til her stomach cramped, and she even let me fuck her tits.

But she always LOVED for me to cum on her the most. She loved my thick loads on her chest, or back, or ass, and especially on her pretty face.

When she fell asleep one day, after our play session during his weekly golfing outing, her husband came home and found her cum covered body dozing in his torn up bed.

He went ballistic and even slapped her around a bit.

They wound up divorced.

He swore she had been gang fucked by several men that day, and even informally canvassed the neighborhood for anyone who might have seen any men or vehicles at his house that day.

Both of them moved away before the divorce was final.

To her credit, and to my knowledge, she never told him who it was that drenched her sexy body.

By the time I went to college, I was 9 inches long, 8 inches around the head, and 7.5 inches around the shaft. And I was ZERO and Four at keeping a girlfriend past the first orgasm there as well.

When I got this job, I actually had a thing for my Supervisor, Marge, from day One. But I just didn’t know her yet.

‘Large Marge’ wasn’t really that bad for a 45-year-old woman. Sure, she had a bit of a gut, and some extra girth to her thighs, but she was kinda pretty in the face and had a really nice big ol’ rounded ass. And of course, those huge melons.

Trouble with those tits, once I got them out in the open, was that the nipples were useless. Might as well have been dead tissue. She got NOTHING from having them sucked or messed with. And her jugs were no different, just sensationless tit meat. No ‘good feelings’ no matter what I did.

But she went berserk when she had a thick cock in her pussy or asshole.

How do I know this? Well...

Last year our crew had been sent to the Police Academy for a week long class. On Thursday night we all went out to a nearby watering hole.

Marge and I got plastered and wound up in her dorm room with my cock in her cunt.

By the way, her cunt was spectacular. It was ultra tight and gripped like crazy when she came.

Anyway ... I spent the rest of the night in her cunt.

Next morning we got up an hour before everyone else, kissed awkwardly, and I went to my room to get cleaned up and dressed.

She was an hour late for class, and she ‘ugly mugged’ me all morning until lunch.

Instead of eating with the others she dragged me outside and cornered me. She berated and blasted me for Ten minutes about ‘spewing my slime all in her’.

Not for fucking her while she was drunk, or even making a pass at her, but for the act of cumming in her. Three times.

She wasn’t worried about pregnancy, but she had spent Two hours trying to wash my cum from her cunt, and still had to wear a tampon and a maxi pad to keep from staining her light gray cargo pants.

She said I was a menace and that I should have worn a rubber or pulled out and hosed down her tits like every other man.

I laughed. BIG mistake.

She said I was “a cretin and a top tier asshole”, and that I “was never going to get in her pants again”.

She stormed off, and hasn’t had a kind word for or to me since.

Anyway, tonight I’m at work at that college. Me and my buddy/co-worker John Holmes. (No, he’s not a porn star)

I was watching Ashley Alban shake her sexy ass and abuse her asshole with a rubber cock on my phone, and about to try and blow my nuts in the garbage can since I could put the bag in the dumpster, when I saw the blinking yellow light on top John’s cart in the monitor. He was at the front door.

I quickly stuffed myself in my pants and buzzed him in.

He rushed past me toward the men’s room saying, “Gotta go. Can’t talk.” and locked himself in.

Ten minutes later the phone rang.

“Campus Security. Utherman speaking. How can I help you?”

A female voice spoke, unsure. “Can we speak freely? I mean ... Is this a secure line or is it recorded?”

“Can’t answer that mam. I don’t think it is, but who knows nowadays.” I told her.

“Mmm, Okay. Well look, I’m a private investigator and my subject is on your campus as we speak. Can you meet me somewhere so I can talk to you in person? I don’t want anyone else knowing what I have to tell you.” She asked.

Was this a joke? Maybe. But who cares. I was sick of this ‘closet’ full of monitors.

“Where are you now mam?” I asked.

“Student Union building. Front entrance.” She said.

“I’ll be there in a few. Look for the golf cart.” I told her. And I hung up.

I grabbed my hat and flashlight and knocked on the shitter door. “Got a call for escort John. I’m going. You got the monitors til I get back.”

I heard him say, “Yelp.” as I left the room.


What I saw was not what I was expecting. She was about 30. Only 5’5” tall and maybe 115 pounds.

I could easily see how sexy and shapely she was cause she wore those black yoga pants that are so popular nowadays, and I swear if the lack of ‘lines’ was any indication she had no panties underneath. Her ass was rounded and to die for, and her prominent camel-toe begged to be licked and sucked.

Her tits were firm and a large C or small D cup. The tight silky under-armor shirt let her hard nipples say ‘HI’ to me through the black fabric because there was not much if any padding in her bra.

She had dark brown hair to her waist and big Hazel eyes.

She was a wet dream walking.

Her smile was cute and her voice sexy.

Wait ... Her VOICE. She had said something to me.

I almost panicked but covered by removing my radio earpiece and saying, “Excuse me? I’m sorry I didn’t catch that.”

She smiled, almost knowingly, and repeated, “I said, are you Utherman?”

I nodded and stuck out my hand, “Yes. I’m Justin. Please.”

“What can I do for you? Miss...” I left it open, like a question.

“I’m Tonya Drake, Private Investigator.” She said as she flipped open a leather wallet case with an ID and a very nice custom badge.

“I have a client who suspects her husband has been fooling around on her.” She said. “He works here at the school.”

She fixed me with a gaze and added, “He’s a Professor. And she believes he is screwing around with his students.”

I raised my eyebrows at that. Such a thing would be extremely nasty for the college if it were to become a public scandal.

“And how does my help figure into your case?” I asked her.

“Well, his office is straight across from the student union building. I figured to get some photos or video if anything happens tonight.” She said, pointing to a camera bag and a tripod. “There are windows facing his, but they are in an office or conference room and it was locked.”

I nodded, understanding now what she wanted me to do for her.

I asked her, “What makes you think he’s going to be there tonight?”

She rolled her eyes, “He has a class that ends in Half an hour. He told his wife he was going to be grading papers late so he wouldn’t be home until after Eleven, maybe midnight.”

I asked, stupidly, “That’s unusual?”

“He has an office at home. He has always done his work there in the past, up until Eight months ago.” She said exasperatedly. “And my preliminary investigations have revealed that the good Professor has possibly been been trading grades for pussy. My source said he likes to do it in his office after evening classes.”

Then asked flatly, “Look. You gonna help me or not? We’re wasting time.”

I held up my palms, “Hey, take it easy. I’m just getting the facts before I jump into something my supervisor would grill my balls over.”

“Maybe I should be talking to HIM then.” She said.

“HER.” I corrected. “And that bitch is plain stupid. She wouldn’t see the danger to the college. Likely she’d just kick you off campus.”

She just looked at me, expectantly, and waited.

I sighed. “Okay. Come on. Let’s see if we can find you a good spot to play peeping Tom from.”

She gave a little snorting laugh. “I don’t peep. I watch. Closely.”

We went upstairs and I unlocked the door she indicated. It was a no-go. The viewing angle was off.

We tried the next room. A sort of ‘meeting room’ but very small.

It had a long table and a window that was perfectly aligned to see into Professor Grant’s office. It was even butted up to the window so her camera gear could be set up easily.

Just one glitch ... His blinds were closed.

“Damn.” She cursed. “This would have been perfect.”

I had a snap idea and told her, “Wait here. Set up your gear. I’ll be back in a bit.”

She said okay, then told me to leave the lights off. The light from the pole outside illuminated the room well enough that once your eyes adjusted you could see really well.

I rushed downstairs and across the courtyard. Then upstairs to his office.

Working quickly, I raised the blinds and used my knife to loosen and remove a few screws, then left the office.

I called John and told him I was going to swap with him and I’d be patrolling the campus for a while and would relieve him later. He groused, but agreed.

When I eased into the room with Tonya again she seemed irritated.

“Why didn’t you just leave them down and open? Surely he’s gonna just close them.”

“Maybe.” I told her. “But I figure it won’t matter. Just wait and see.”

I looked at the equipment she had set up. A camera that did stills and video with a long lens. A spotting scope like shooters use to see targets. And a laptop with a CD/DVD slot.

I was impressed.

Ten minutes later Professor Grant entered his office. He sat his briefcase beside his desk and removed his coat and tie. Then he cleared some paperwork off his desk, stacking it neatly on a filing cabinet.

We watched as he used a bottle of water to swallow some tablets, then checked his breath. He removed a bottle from his desk and swished some mouthwash, spitting it in the trash can, and dabbed cologne on his neck.

Looking around the office, he seemed satisfied, but then turned on his desk lamp and killed the room lights.

The final thing he did was grab the cord to the blinds and pull to close them.

Tonya said, “Dammit!” as he reached for the cord. Then she exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

Professor Grant pulled the cord and the whole unit fell from the window frame to the floor.

He just stared down at it with his hands on his hips and shook his head.

Suddenly he looked at the door and then kicked the blinds, then walked over and opened the door.

Tonya reached over and clicked the mouse. I could make out someone entering his office across the way and hear voices. Looking at the screen I saw a young brunette girl holding a paper.

“You said I should come see you after class?” She told him. “I really need this class Professor. I’m entering my program next semester and it’s a prerequisite class.”

He sat at his desk and gestured to a chair. “I know Miss Wright. Have a seat.”

She sat and he asked her, “You do know that you are right on the cusp of failing my class, right?”

He continued, “This paper was a Third of your grade, and it seems to me you just Half-assed the work.”

She nodded and looked at her hands. “I know. It’s just been really hard for me lately.” She said.

“As I told you last month, my mom is in treatments for her cancer and it takes a lot of my time to drive her back and forth to the hospital Twice a week.”

He nodded, “I’m sure it does. But I can’t just hand out extra credit to every student who has problems outside school. I’m sorry.”

“I’m trying. I really am.” She pleaded. Her voice cracked and she told him, “My boyfriend even broke up with me because I didn’t have time for him.”

“I understand Miss Wright. Trust me. But I still have to record the grades according to the effort you put into getting them. I can’t give free rides.”

She looked at him and begged, “Please? Isn’t there anything I can do? Maybe for extra credit?”

He sat back and placed his hands behind his head, “I’m not sure if there is anything you can do to earn a better mark, but I’m willing to hear you out. What did you have in mind?”

“Bastard.” Tonya said aloud as she removed her eye from the spotting scope.

“Look at this.” She said to me.

I stepped over and looked. The scope was zoomed in and I could see a prominent and VERY obvious bulge in his pants. No way Miss Wright wasn’t able to see it.

“No doubt what he’s suggesting.” I said to Tonya. “He doesn’t even have to tell her what he wants. It’s obvious.”

I stepped back and she bent at the waist and leaned back to the scope, her elbows on the table.

In this position her big tits hung down and displayed their true size and shape. But her round perfect ass was even more obvious. The light from outside illuminated it and her shiny tight pants almost made it shine like it was wet. I licked my lips as I ogled her, without really caring if she caught me or not.

Man, what I would do to her if I had the chance.

My cock was stiff as a board and I had to adjust it for relief.

“Here we go.” She said. Tearing my attention from her body.

I looked at the screen and saw Miss Wright kneel in front of Professor Greg’s chair. She began to run her hands up and down his thighs.

I heard her on the recorder, “If you can curve my average up by Twenty points, I’ll give you my best efforts to earn them.” She said.

He looked down at her and said in a smarmy voice, “I’ll give credit where it is earned. Proceed to impress me Miss Wright, and we will see where we are tomorrow.”

She unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and fished his dick out. It stood tall and proud. From her hand width I figured maybe 7 to 9 inches and thin. Her fingers wrapped all the way around it easily.

He shuffled and slid his pants and underwear down his legs.

Miss Wright leaned in and licked his stiff tool from base to tip, then swirled her tongue around the head. He just watched her.

“These girls nowadays sure do know how to suck a dick.” Tonya said. “I swear they do it so casually and readily that it’s almost no more of a thing than scratching someone’s back now.”

“I wish.” I said under my breath.

She shot me a look. Not a bad look, but still a look.

“Oh yeah. That’s it Miss Wright, use your throat muscles. Swallow me.” I heard him say.

I looked at the screen and saw her face pressed to his groin.

“Jeeze Louise!” Tonya exclaimed. “She’s got the whole thing in her mouth. It must be scraping her tonsils.”

I laughed. “Nah. Not that pencil. He’d have to wag it like a dog’s tail to scrape the sides.”

Tonya looked at me again. Her facial expression a question. Then returned to the scope.

“Look at this.” She gestured me over to the scope. “You can see her throat bulging.”

I leaned to look. She didn’t step aside so I was almost over her back. Her Left buttock pressed into my steel hard bulge.

She flinched a little and then kind of pressed into me again. Like she was testing to be sure she was feeling what she thought she was feeling. I smiled as I watched Professor Thin Dick and enjoyed Tonya’s examination.

“Mind if I ask you a personal question about this work you do?” I asked her.

She shrugged, “Ask away. I’ll answer you if I want to.”

I harrumphed. Okay then, I was going to just be blunt instead of trying to beat around the bush.

“Well, I was just wondering if watching other people screwing around like this ever got to you.”

“You asking if watching people fuck makes me horny Justin?” She said with a laugh.

I didn’t reply.

She answered me after a moment, “Sometimes. Yeah. I guess it’s kinda like watching porn, you see something you like and it just gets your motor running.”

I nodded, but she didn’t see me do it.

“You ever get off while watching?” I crudely followed up.

“None of your business.” She said.

Then she told me, “More often than not actually. But usually after when I’m at home.” With a giggle.

I saw him look up at the window and was almost afraid he might see us, but then I noticed he was looking at the ceiling. He smiled and gave a thumbs up behind the girls back.

“He sure is making her throat bulge in places.” She said.

I leaned in to examine the screen, then stood again. It had the effect of wedging my thick shaft into the crack of her ass briefly before I stepped back.

“It’s just his tip and the angle. He’s not big enough to stretch her tonsils.” I said with a sarcastic laugh.

Tonya giggled. “Jealous?”

I said flatly, “Nope. Not in the least.”

Her eyes flared a little at my comment and she almost made another remark, but we heard the Professor say, “Here it comes dear, no messes on my floor now, swallow every drop.”

Tonya bent over again to the scope, pressing her ass to my crotch.

This time I didn’t move, I just remained still. She wiggled a little and just pressed and held herself against me.

“I think he has a camera. Maybe above the window somewhere.” I told her.

Tonya said softly, “We need to get in there. I can see where it is and if it is wired or wireless. We also need to make sure your window blind trick wasn’t recorded.”

I had a twinge of fear. That would get me fired.

Professor Greg put his hand on her head and held tight as he thrust his hips up and grunted several times.

Miss Wright gagged and coughed and wretched but she managed to swallow his load.

She sat back and wiped her mouth on her shirt tail.

“How was that Professor? Was that worth any points?”

Emboldened now that he’d at least gotten his dick sucked, he said to her in a commanding way, “I would think that after that lackluster finish you would know the answer to your question young lady.”

“Again you completed the task but still failed to put the proper time and energy into your efforts.”

“I’m sorry sir. I haven’t given but about a dozen blowjobs before, and I never swallowed before either.” She whined. “Please sir? I’ll do anything. Let me try something else.”

He looked at her a moment, then asked, “Are you a virgin Miss Wright?”

She shook her head.

“Are you on birth control?”

She nodded.

“I can’t hear you Miss Wright. What did you say?” He asked.

“I’m not a virgin and I am on the shot.” She said softly.

He nodded, “Are you thinking of anything that might sway my feelings about your performance?” He asked her.

She nodded, “Yes sir. I wonder if maybe you would enjoy my pussy enough to help me.”

“I’d have to see it first. If it is acceptably sexy, then I might try it. But I need to feel it before I can say for sure if it is enough for a Twenty point grade bump.”

“Okay.” She said. A little sadness in her voice. “We can try that then.”

She stood and stepped back. He watched as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her yoga pants. He gestured and she removed the blue panties as well.

“And the top?” He said.

She pulled off her T-shirt and then un-clipped and shrugged off her bra.

“She’s a tiny thing.” Tonya said as she watched. “Looks young. Maybe 18 at the most.”

She was cute. Small tits and a thin body. Her ass was small, maybe a double handful. Her wispy dark pubic hair barely hid her puffy labia, even on the computer screen.

The Professor motioned her forward and ran his hands all over her body.

“Nice.” He said. “I like how you look so young and fresh. Innocence is a truly erotic thing.”

The shudder that Miss Wright’s body gave at his touch and his words was evident. Even on the computer screen.

When he leaned in to capture one of her pert nipples in his mouth she bit her lip and looked to the ceiling, her eyes were filled with dread and shame.

After sucking both nipples, he turned her to sit on his desk. He spread her legs and placed her feet on the arms of his chair.

“My my, what a pretty little pussy you have Miss Wright. It looks almost pristine.”

He reached and ran his fingers over it. “Have your boyfriends used it much?”

Her skin blushed red as she answered him. “Only One guy. And we only did it a few times. Maybe a Dozen.”

“It’s divine.” He said to her as he continued to paw her sex. “Looks delicious.”

He leaned in and put his mouth on her pussy. She watched a moment, then threw her head back and moaned.

At her reaction he grabbed her ass and went at her harder. She was bucking her hips in no time.

Tonya was slowly pressing into me and kind of swaying a tiny bit, rubbing her ass on my hard cock.

“Damn.” She said. “At least he likes to give as good as he gets.”

I leaned into her a little and put my hand on the desk. I said, “A lot of guys do. Some of us care about the woman’s pleasure a lot.”

Tonya raised up until her back was against my chest. She rolled her hips, grinding into me, and replied, “So do a lot of women.”

I ran my hand under her stomach and pulled her body to mine. I kissed the back of her neck and breathed into her ear, “Are you a woman who appreciates a man who cares about your pleasure? Do you truly care about your man’s pleasure?”

She arched her back and moaned to me, “More than anything.”

Across the quad Miss Wright tensed and pressed her hips upward, she screeched and grunted her pleasure as her juices poured out onto the Professor’s lapping tongue.

The professor wasted no time. He pulled her off the desk to his lap, facing him. A knee to each side of his hips. His rigid pole speared into her pussy and sank all the way to her back wall. She had never felt anything that deep in her before, and it spurred her to begin riding the hard intruder. She bucked her hips, grinding her clit on the base of his prong. He held her ass as he thrust up into her, prodding the hard knob of her cervix.

I fondled Tonya’s tits and pinched her erect nipples through the slick material of her shirt and thin bra. She reached back and grasped my cock through my pants, squeezing it’s girth.

As I held Tonya to my chest by her soft tit, I slid my hand to the crotch of her yoga pants and squeezed her swollen labia, sliding my finger along the pronounced cleft that was split by the seam if the tight garment. She was VERY wet, and her nectar was seeping through the material.

I brought my slick fingers to my mouth and licked them, making her moan a little.

As we watched Miss Wright riding the Professor like a girl on a mechanical bull, I returned my hand to her crotch, only this time I slipped down her soft belly and into her stretchy pants. When my fingers found her sopping pussy she melted a bit in my arms.

“Oh my god that feels good.” She said huskily.

She reached back and fumbled through undoing my zipper, then reached in and fished out my cock.

“I want this monster in me. I need it so bad. Please? Fuck me Justin.”

I pushed her yoga’s down over her sexy ass and knelt, pulling off her sneakers and the pants, revealing her sexy legs and perfect thighs. Grasping her firm yet soft ass I pried her cheeks apart and tongued her sweet pussy from behind. Lapping at her copious juices.

Her pussy flooded even more, soaking my chin and running down her thighs.

She pleaded with me, “Stick that cock in me. Please?”

But I kept at her, craning my neck so I could tongue her clit and covering her cunt hole so I could suck. I swallowed. Her sweet juices flowing so fast I was fairly drinking her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.