Lusty Beth - Cover

Lusty Beth

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Beth Matthews is alone at home one evening. The mother of two kids and married, Beth is horny but her husband Todd is out of town on a fishing trip. She cannot deny her sexual needs and resorts to masturbation when the neighbor boy, Alex, comes to her door wanting to mow her yard. Beth won't settle without getting much more than a yard cutting from Alex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1: She's On the Prowl

Beth Matthews had just finished cleaning off the supper table where she'd laid out the delicious meal she'd prepared for her family. Her husband Todd was out of town on a fishing trip so it had just been her and her two kids. Her high school age son, Larry, had left for a date and her younger boy, Randy, had gone to stay overnight with a friend of his.

As Beth stood at the kitchen sink washing some of the dishes, she realized again that she was very horny. Her husband was a good lover and fucked Beth regularly but she found that she was needing a hard horny cock again and he wasn't anywhere within 50 miles.

Unable to resist the need for sexual release, Beth reached down between her legs and rubbed her hand against her pussy. That felt good but it also just heightened her awareness of how horny she'd gotten throughout the day. She moved one hand up to her left breast and cupped it through the material of her T-shirt. Her nipples were both hard and sensitive and Beth felt moistness oozing between her legs as she squeezed the perky little points of her breasts.

"Ahhhhhhhh," a low lusty sigh of surprise and pleasure escaped Beth's lips as the touch of her hand on her firm breast shot clear down to her seeping pussy. She could feel the need to be fucked taking priority over everything else she needed to do in her life right then. As Beth stood at the kitchen sink in front of the window, she reached under her tight T-shirt and undid the front closure of her demi-bra. Beth slid both hands under her top and warmly cupped her tits through the loosened cups. Then Beth pulled her T-shirt up over her tits, peeling the bra cups off and away on both breasts, baring them for anyone looking through the window at her. Beth didn't care at that moment - her nipples were tautly erect and aching to be touched, licked and fondled. Beth stood at there, her breasts brazenly exposed and flicked her fingers quickly over the hard little pebbles of both nipples.

Beth knew she should go into the den or bedroom to finish off what she'd started. She wanted to masturbate herself to orgasm right then but her legs were already so wobbly and shaking from her arousal that she could barely stand. Beth quickly unfastened her jeans and slid her hand down inside, cupping her panty-covered pussy with her hand, feeling the dampness-soaked crotch. She felt the full roundedness of her pussy through her panties, feeling her hand rubbing against her very sensitive clitoris. As Beth leaned against the sink, she slipped her hand down inside the waistband of her soaked panties, rubbing her fingers up and down over her lust-swollen pussy lips and clit. Then she allowed first one pussy-wettened finger to slip inside her cunt lips, followed almost immediately by a second finger. Her two probing "little cocks" were soon flashing quickly and strongly in and out of her horny pussy as the heel of her hand rubbed her clit. Beth could only think how much she wanted to be totally naked with a man's hard cock, any man's hard cock, fucking her passionately.

Beth even found herself wishing she had a vibrator or a thick hard dildo to fuck her needy cunt with. As she felt her orgasm just about to start, she knew one orgasm wasn't going to be nearly enough to settle her down enough that she would be able to sleep tonight. She needed at least 2 or 3 more cums before she'd be able to relax even a little bit.

Beth continued to stroke her pussy, feeling her orgasm building and just as she knew her climax was about to take control of her body, Beth thought she could hear her doorbell ringing. "Noooooooooo, fuck nooooooooooooo," she was saying in her head as she continued to finger her pussy. "Fuck me, I'm just about to cum and someone's at the door?" Just as she said that, Beth realized it was the doorbell and she pulled her hand out of her pussy, trying to settle down enough to rush to the door and see who wanted her.

Just as Beth was about to reach for the front doorknob, she had gotten her bra re-fastened in front and was pulling her T-shirt back down over her heaving breasts from her having just been masturbating. Her breathing rate was still faster than normal and she didn't know what her hair looked like but she went ahead and opened the door.

Standing there was Alex, the son of a family that lived just down the street from her and Todd. Beth found herself hoping that Alex couldn't tell what she'd just been busy doing in her kitchen, but she looked him in the eyes directly as she said, "Hi, Alex, what can I do for you?"

"Hello, Ms. Matthews, I hope I'm not disturbing your supper or anything," Alex replied as she noticed how nice Beth looked tonight in the waning sunlight of the late summer afternoon. He'd noticed her before as she'd been walking the family dog in the neighborhood and Alex had even caught himself thinking about her shapely figure and her nice ass and tits on occasion. He knew it was just a high school boy's lusty imagination at work, but he couldn't help getting hard sometimes when he thought about how lucky Mr. Matthews was to be able to go to bed with his wife and fuck her.

"I'm trying to get myself a little lawn cutting business lined up for this summer, mam, and I was wondering if you and Mr. Matthews might want me to cut your yard every week for you," Alex said as he stood there trying to keep his mind on the topic of his visit and not on the sexy woman that he saw standing there in front of him. Alex noticed that Beth's breasts were looking particularly hot tonight as they pressed out inside the cups of her bra and the way the T-shirt she was wearing fit so nice and snug over her sexy tits. Alex found himself almost wanting to lick his lips and he wished he could get Beth's nice big tits naked and slip his lips over them and suck them really good. He tried to get his mind off of the woman there in front of him, realizing his cock was beginning to harden noticeably inside his pants.

Beth tried to look like she was considering the proposal Alex had just made to begin cutting their yard every week but she realized she was fighting a very strong temptation to invite this virile, good-looking young man in her house and take him to bed. There she'd been in her kitchen not five minutes earlier, her hand down inside her wet bikini panties, slipping her fingers in and out of her horny cum-needy cunt and now she was trying to look and act totally composed while this young stud was right there - within arms' reach of her. She'd seen Alex around a lot and watched him grow up from a little kid to a very handsome young man of 18, about 6 feet tall and well built with obvious muscles all over his tall frame. Then Beth unconsciously allowed her eyes to fall from Alex's face and chest down towards his waist, and when she saw a growing lump of hard cock in his groin, her breath caught in her chest. "Oh my gosh, he's getting a hard-on," Beth thought to herself as she was confronted with a new factor to wrestle with in her horny frame of mind. "I was having enough problems trying to keep my mind on what we were talking about and now I see that Alex is getting a nice sexy hard cock in his pants."

Beth allowed her sexual needs and lust to overrule her better judgment and she stood back from the door, and said, "Alex, would you like to come in and we could talk about our agreement for you to mow our yard EVERY SINGLE WEEK?" She hoped her insistence on him every week hadn't been too obvious but suddenly Beth realized that she was being presented with a very golden opportunity. She was just about to arrange for a horny virile young teenager who would be available to her whenever she needed something other than her hand to help herself get off sexually. Beth actually loved to masturbate sometimes and often did it during the weekdays when she was at home alone and her husband was at work. But lately she'd been finding that just playing with herself and helping herself have orgasms wasn't enough. She needed a man's body next to her, his cock splitting her cunt wide and his body driving in and out, finally filling her cunt with hot sexy cum when they both exploded in orgasms. No, she needed something more than her own fingers and hands to satisfy the growing sexual needs that were burning inside her mature womanly body.

"Sure, Ms. Matthews, I'd love to put you on my list of customers and come over to do your yard any day you'd like," Alex offered as he took Beth's invitation to come in and walked through the door of her living room. Beth couldn't believe what she was doing as she closed the door behind her and Alex and led him back through the living room to her kitchen. She hoped there weren't any smells of horny pussy lingering from when she'd just been there earlier fingering her pussy. She smiled to herself as she realized what she was thinking and she turned to offer Alex something to drink.

"Would you like some lemonade or iced tea, Alex?" Beth asked as she got two glasses out of the cupboard and started filling them with ice.

"No, really, I need to get your information down, Ms. Matthews and head on to some other houses down the street," Alex responded as he tried to conceal his hardening cock without being to obvious to Beth.

"Alex, I think if you're going to be coming over here, you can just call me Beth," she said as she went ahead and poured out two glasses of lemonade from the refrigerator.

"OK, Beth, I'll do that," Alex replied as he went ahead and took the offered glass of lemonade from her. Sitting down at the kitchen table and trying to calmly sip the lemonade, Alex hoped his arousal hadn't been obvious to Beth. He thought he'd sit there and agree on some basics for mowing her lawn and then leave as soon as his cock went back down and his being turned on by her was no longer apparent.

When they had struggled through some basics agreements on price, how frequently Alex would mow and the trimming she expected him to do, Beth decided that she would sweeten the deal and she wasn't about to let this young stud sitting in her kitchen escape without at least trying to get him to fuck her. Only 30 minutes earlier she had been desperately wishing for a hard male cock, any hard male cock, and here she'd been presented with one. No one had ever accused Beth of not being resourceful.

"Alex, would you like me to show you around the outside of the house, point out where all the water faucets are and that sort of thing?" Beth asked as though she was mainly interested in their little impromptu business arrangement. "Or would you like for me to give you a little tour through the house?"

Alex suddenly wondered why Beth was offering to show him through her house. He was offering to mow her yard, not clean her house. Then he looked back into her eyes and he could see a lusty sexy smile on her face as she walked over to his side of the table and took him by the hand to lead him out of the kitchen. As Beth led Alex down the hallway towards the four bedrooms, he caught a whiff of the sultry aroma of her perfume or whatever it was she had on. He didn't know what it was but he could feel his cock suddenly beginning to get hard again. "Damn, here I go again," Alex laughed to himself, knowing that he was going to have to try covering up how horny he was before he could get out of the front door.

Beth led Alex to the master bedroom, and as she walked through the door into the room, she turned to Alex, stood there for a moment and then took the hand she was holding and put it over the swelling mound of her right breast. Alex was momentarily taken by surprise at the boldness of Beth's putting his hand on her breast, but when he felt his cock kick into high gear in growing hard, he suddenly realized that she was wanting him to fuck her, right then, right there in her own bedroom. Alex fought the temptation for a moment to pull his hand away from Beth's rounded breast and excuse himself before making his way hastily out the front door. Almost as quickly he realized that this was just what he'd hoped on more than one occasion would happen - that he could be alone with Beth Matthews and that she would want him to make love to her.

Alex closed his hand gently but firmly over Beth's breast and then he backed her towards the bed in the middle of the room there behind her. Alex wasn't a virgin; he'd fucked his former girlfriend, Lauren and her friend Amanda one evening a few weeks earlier. He'd lost his virginity when he was 16 years old with a girl he'd met in a co-ed summer camp and they had gotten naked and fucked each other for their first times on the side of the camp lake. He had never been with an older woman like Beth but he'd often wondered what it would be like to be in bed with someone like her who was much more experienced and mature in the ways of making love than he was. Alex was about to find out.

Beth frantically reached down to the buckle of Alex's belt and began undoing it and unzipping his pants as she felt him maneuvering her back towards the bed. She couldn't believe she was actually in the process of seducing an 18-year old neighborhood boy into the very bed where she and her husband Todd slept and fucked. Beth had never been unfaithful to Todd before but the intensity of her lust and her hot desire to have Alex fuck her right now told her that not only was she going to be unfaithful to Todd tonight but it wasn't going to be the last time. One part of her mind struggled with her impending infidelity to Todd and the majority of her mind and body said that she didn't give a shit. She was hornier than fuck and if her husband hadn't gone off fishing, he would be the lucky one to put out her sexual fires. He wasn't here and she was burning up with hotness and a need for a big thick cock inside her cunt.

When Beth got Alex's pants undone, she quickly pulled both them and his briefs down off of his body. He kicked off his shoes without undoing the laces, and quickly pulled his pants and underwear off onto the floor. While Alex was busy getting naked from the waist down, Beth had pulled her T-shirt off over her head and unfastened her front-closure bra, pulling it off and throwing it on the pile of underwear starting to accumulate there at their feet. She wanted Alex to suck and play with her tits while he fucked her so she wasn't leaving anything to chance. Alex took over undressing her at that point, reaching down to unfasten her jeans and then pulling both them and her wet panties off her long shapely legs. Alex's cock jumped when he was the pretty dark brown pussy hair framing Beth's cunt and when he had her totally naked, he gently pushed her back against the bed until she was sitting on the edge. He moved in between her legs, spreading them and he kneeled down where he could kiss and lick her pussy to make sure she was ready for a hot sexy fuck.

Alex loved the hot musky smell of Beth's pussy when he spread her legs and reached to her pussy lips to feel her wetness. He could see once she had her legs apart that she was already far more aroused and wet than he would have expected. He wondered what had been going on here in the house before he showed up. Not worrying more about that, Alex moved his face into Beth's pussy, flicking his tongue out to lick and slurp her juices from her pussy lips and titillating her already arousing clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, lick me, oh yeah, lick my pussy," Beth begged as she felt her horny young lover's tongue start flicking and slurping over the horny swelling lips of her hot pussy. Beth found herself pressing her pussy firmly against his mouth, urging him to bury his tongue inside her, to lick her cunt and slurp her nectar out until she came. Alex responded just as she'd wished - burying his tongue deep inside Beth's seeping pussy and he loved the hot musky taste and smell of this mature woman's pussy. Alex cupped Beth's asscheeks in his hands to secure her underneath his face and he squeezed them, loving the feel of her naked ass under his fingers as she heard her moaning and writhing under him more and more hotly.

Beth had been near an orgasm when Alex had rung her doorbell and it took almost no time at all for him to bring her off the first time. The sexy forbiddenness of being naked and in her marital bedroom with Alex was all she needed to bring her to one of the hottest strongest climaxes she had ever felt. She moaned loudly and felt her groin bucking passionately against Alex's face and lips as her orgasm exploded, making her breathing fast and ragged.

Alex loved knowing that he'd helped Beth reach a sexual climax and now he felt like it was more than time for him to get what he wanted - a nice hot piece of her tight pussy. Alex took his hard 8 inches of hard cock and stroked himself a few times to tease and excite Beth further as he watched her climb up higher on the bed so they could both lie there comfortably as they fucked. When Beth had settled a pillow under her head, Alex took in the sexiness of seeing his former neighbor, Ms Matthews - and now his newest lover, hot sexy lusty Beth - lying on her back, her sexy tits naked and heaving and her brown-furred pussy very visibly aroused and wet from the licking and orgasm she'd just had.

Alex settled on top of Beth with his cock in hand, allowing the head of his cock to nestle in between her legs and when the head of his cock touched Beth's wet tight cunt, he pushed forward lightly, watching her cunt lips separate reluctantly and tightly to permit his cock to move inside her body. "Oh Beth, oh wow," Alex exclaimed as he felt the extremely hot tightness of her cunt closing over the hard shaft and head of his cock. "My gosh, you're so fucking tight and hot, lady" he moaned as he leaned down and sucked the left nipple of her breast in between his lips. He allowed the weight of his body to lower over Beth, pushing his thick hard shaft of cock increasingly inside her waiting cunt.

When Alex had the entire length of his cock inside Beth's pussy, she threw her shapely legs up over his back, locking her heels behind him and began to buck her ass up off the bed, starting to fuck him almost quicker than he began to move in and out of her pussy. Alex was not to be outdone in his coupling with this older woman. He laughed to himself - well, she was older, maybe in her 30's. He felt her fuck herself onto his cock a couple of times and then he withdraw his cock from her tight grasping cunt as far as he could with her legs locked around him and decided that he was going to give this horny hot woman a strong fucking like he knew he had never experienced before. Alex began to hammer his horny cock in and out like a fucking sex machine and he felt Beth's sexual needs driving her to move and rock back and forth with him just as ardently. He loved how tightly her cunt grasped his cock and he was amazed that a woman with two kids could have such a tight sexy pussy.

Beth reached up and squeezed both her tits, feeling and pulling on the aroused hard nipples as she kept her legs around Alex and moved her ass up and down in unison with his jackhammering cock riding in and out of her body. She could feel a second orgasm starting to generate in her pussy and Beth didn't care about anything else in the world at that moment but enjoying the hottest most illicit fuck that she'd ever experienced in her entire life.

Beth offered her left tit to Alex for him to suckle and when his lips closed over the tit, she wrapped her arms around him and used the increased leverage to buck her ass more hotly against his hammering fuck movements.

Alex suddenly knew he couldn't hold back any longer and he bellowed that he was going to cum only seconds before the first hot thick blast of his sexy cum spurted deep inside Beth's pussy. He stopped driving in and out as he felt his climax arrive and Beth pulled him as deeply as she could manage inside her cunt with her legs behind his back. She let herself go and within seconds her own orgasm began again and Beth lay there in the middle of her own bed with hot young Alex, the neighbor kid, spurting his hot white sperm deep inside her tight pussy.

Beth couldn't believe what she'd just done but she knew this wouldn't be the last time because Alex was going to be coming to her house every week for the entire summer.


Chapter 2: On The Prowl and Hungry

Beth laid in her bed that night, not really believing that she had actually seduced a horny hot young high school boy into her bed. As she lay there thinking back over the evening and how horny she'd been, Beth was amazed not that she'd fucked young Alex, the boy she'd agreed to have mow her yard for the summer, but that she hadn't fucked him more than one time. Now as she lay there under the covers totally naked, Beth found herself getting very horny again, her pussy was wet and, of course, she could still feel Alex's hot spunk leaking from between her still swollen pussy lips. Beth reached under the cover to her left breast and felt the nipple grow very hard and sensitive under the touch of her fingers. She needed to be fucked again and unfortunately now she didn't expect to have any men coming to her door.

Damn, what was a girl to do?? She needed to be fucked, she wanted some horny hot male with a hard thick cock to just take her and have his way with her sexually. Beth squeezed her breast, played with the nipple until she felt her pussy starting to leak more and more pussy nectar and then she turned the light on by her bed and reached down in the nightstand drawer under some nightgowns she'd placed there. Earlier in the evening when she'd grown so horny and wet and hungry for a man to fuck her, Beth had thought to herself that she wished she had a dildo or a vibrator to slip inside her pussy and fuck herself with. Nothing had come to mind but as she'd been laying there wanting sex again, Beth suddenly remembered a UPS package that had come for her sister, Amy, which she'd hidden there under the nightgowns to keep it concealed from her husband. The package had been opened but the contents were still inside it, waiting for Amy to come visit sometime. Amy was also married like Beth was, but she'd wanted a nice big thick dildo to use on her pussy whenever her husband wasn't around to satisfy her. She'd had the sex toy sent to Beth's address and had planned on picking it up one day but Amy and her husband had moved to another state before she could fulfill her plan. The unused new dildo had lain there in the bottom of Beth's nightstand drawer for several months now.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.