Knock Over - Cover

Preview

Knock Over

by JiMC

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Mult, NonConsensual, Coercion, Blackmail, MaleDom, Light Bond, Humiliation,

Erotica Sex Story: A pair of twins get their baby sitter into a very vulnerable situation. (NOTE: STORY ABANDONED BY AUTHOR)

This work is copyright © 1998, 2001 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed, without charge, as long as it is published with the same the story name ("Knock Over"), author ("JiMC"), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including the disclaimer and all published chapters. You may also modify this story by partitioning this into multiple parts, as long as this disclaimer is included on each part or available on the entire set. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership fees (such as "adult checks").

The following is a work of fiction (actually, "FANTASY"). Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, or any situation that may have ever occurred is coincidental and unintentional.

This is a story that describes some sexually explicit situations in a fictional setting. While the text of the story involves minors, the target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds. Finding broad minded adults may be an impossible task on the Internet nowadays, but that is what I ask.

Final disclaimer--I do NOT condone the activities of any of the individuals mentioned in this story. I do NOT condone violent acts against other humans, extortion or sexual coercion, or adults having sex with minors. However, these things may safely happen in the realm of fiction, which is how this story is presented. People who attempt to do any of the things mentioned in this story deserve to get caught, and will get absolutely no sympathy from me. You've been forewarned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.