Knock Over - Cover

Knock Over

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pair of twins get their baby sitter into a very vulnerable situation. (NOTE: STORY ABANDONED BY AUTHOR)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation  

Shelly thought about her predicament.

The twins, Louie and Teddy, had managed to not only catch Shelly, their baby sitter, off guard and tie her to one of their beds, but then those twin fiends mercilessly tortured the poor girl with feathers applied to her feet. After Shelly had begged them to stop, the twins stripped her, and managed to get some rather incriminating photos and audio tape of the girl. Now, the two dastardly twins have asked Shelly to teach them about sex. "It's as if this is all some sordid story, and I'm recollecting this just to bring people up to date if they missed the first chapter," Shelly thought to herself.

"You want me to teach the two of you about sex?" asked Shelly, trying to figure out how to play for time. The twins' parents should be coming home soon, so she was pretty sure that the kids would have to let her go in time for her to be presentable when they returned.

"Yes," said Teddy. "We want you to be, like, our date. We want you to teach us how to kiss... "

Kissing isn't so bad, thought Shelly. Of course, she was still lying in the bed, naked for them to see.

"And making out, too," added Louie.

"Yeah," agreed his brother.

"Oh no," Shelly groaned.

The two boys looked at their babysitter expectantly. Shelly was very uncomfortable in the situation. She knew that they could blackmail her with their damned pictures. What would the Fripps do if the twins showed that stuff to their parents? Tell her parents? Most likely. Tell the police? A shudder went through Shelly as she contemplated possible legal action. And SHE was the one that had been manipulated!

Shelly sighed, and looked from one boy tot he other. They were three years younger than her seventeen years--almost a lifetime when you consider their current peer groups.

"OK. You have me. What do you want me to do, exactly?" she asked them, fearing for their answer.

"We want you to teach us how to date. Next time you babysit, you will be Louie's date, since he's the oldest, and teach him everything," explained Teddy. "Time after that, you'll do the same thing for me," explained Teddy.

"Two dates?" Shelly asked?

Louie shook his head. "Actually, a total of five dates. One with each of us, teaching us how to be proper dates. Then another one with each of us, which will be like a pretend date. Then one final one with both of us together."

"When do I get those pictures back?" asked Shelly.

"You get two pictures after each date. And after the last one, we give you the cassette," explained Teddy, his eyes down-turned.

"How do I know that's all the pictures there is?" asked Shelly. "How do I know you won't have other pictures down the road?"

"We only had one roll of film," answered Teddy.

"Yeah. And we only have the one cassette. We just wanted to learn how to date. And we wanted more than just... you know... " Louie said, reddening.

Shelly looked at Louie, who was actually blushing at her.

"I think I understand," said Shelly. "But I don't like the way that you boys went about this. Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Yeah, right!" laughed Louie. "We'd say, 'Hey, Shelly. Can you teach us how to make out with you?' and you'd say, 'Why Louie, what a wonderful idea!'"

Teddy laughed at Louie's falsetto voice as he mimicked Shelly's response.

Shelly winced as she thought of the kids asking her that. Louie was right, of course. She'd never agree to such a thing. But that didn't make things right.

However, she knew that right now, she didn't have much choice.

Shelly shook her head. "Sorry, Louie. Even if I wanted to teach you those things, we don't have any time right now to go on a single date, let alone five of them."

"That's all right," said Teddy. "Louie was talking about the next five times that Mom and Dad have you sit for us."

Inwardly, Shelly cringed. One thought that had been going through her mind was no longer being available for sitting the twins. Now, they were asking for her to "date" with them at least five more times.

Teddy started getting worried when Shelly went quiet for a few minutes, considering her options. This was the weak spot in their plans. Shelly could still tell their parents what they've done; they may or may not believe her.

Louie was distracted, looking at Shelly's naked form. Since they untied her, she hadn't done anything to cover herself up. He was enjoying the idea of looking at Shelly's round breasts and soft bush. He was just about in seventh heaven.

Shelly was thinking that if she submitted to their demands, she'd appear weak. They might get ideas that they can bully her like this any time. This was wrong.

Shelly finally shook her head, "No, Teddy. I won't do what you ask. It's wrong, and I don't believe that you'll ever give me all those pictures."

Teddy was crushed, but didn't want Shelly to see it. Instead, he took a well-practiced breath and said, "C'mon, Louie. I didn't think she'd do it. Let's go downstairs."

Louie looked at his brother in confusion. This wasn't working out the way that they had planned. He wanted to continue staring at the naked girl!

Teddy gave a look to his brother that said, "COME NOW!" and Louie saw it and reluctantly followed his brother out. Teddy didn't have too many other options left.

Shelly couldn't believe that Teddy and Louie were just going to leave. Was that it? Just say no, and they'd simply leave.

"Hey, wait!" shouted Shelly to the two departing boys.

The two boys turned around.

Shelly realized that she was still nude, and covered herself with her arms, much to Louie's disappointment. "What did you do with my clothes?" she asked.

"What do you care? You've turned us down. Don't expect us to do you any favors," said Teddy in a sulky voice.

"But I can't go downstairs without my clothes!" said Shelly.

"Not my problem," said Teddy, and he turned around, tugging his brother with him.

"Wait!" Shelly shouted.

The boys had walked out of Shelly's sight, though.

"Louie, come back here!" Shelly shouted, somehow knowing that Teddy was the one to be afraid of right now. She had seen a cold and calculating look in his eyes just before he left that really scared her.

Teddy whispered something to his brother, who answered back to Shelly, "Why? You'll just cover yourself up. I'm going downstairs with Teddy."

"Come back here!" Shelly pleaded.

No answer.

Shelly got up out of the bed, and looked around for her clothes. She couldn't see them anywhere. She could hear the two boys walking down the stairs.

"Please give me my clothes?" Shelly asked again.

Teddy's voice came from down stairs. "We gave you a chance. You turned us down. Now, figure out how you will explain being naked to Mom and Dad. They'll be here pretty soon. You'll also have to explain those pictures. And the tape. And, maybe, some other things we have."

Huh? Other things? What else did Teddy have? Shelly's blood went cold, trying to imaging if Teddy really had some other ace up his sleeve.


Shelly knew the two boys; she had known them since they were quite young. Louie was a pretty nice kid, actually. Teddy, too, but he had a quiet intensiveness about him and gave her the feeling that he actually thought things through.

Teddy didn't bother to haggle at all when she said "no" to their proposal. It was as if he didn't care. She could tell the Fripps about what they had tried to do--what they had done!--and Teddy knew it. And he didn't seem to care.

He must have had something else up his sleeve. But what else could they have? And why didn't they tell her?

Shelly was very confused.

She was sitting on a bed in their room, naked as the day that she was born. The two boys were downstairs, apparently waiting for their parents to return.

What would they do?

What would she tell the Fripps? The truth, obviously. They had overpowered her, tied her to the bed, and then tickled her. Then she agreed to take her clothes off...

Gawd! But she only did that after they had tortured her with those feathers... Surely, the Fripps would understand...

This would be the last time she sat for the Fripps, obviously.

Would they tell her parents? Would her parents believe her side of the story?

Who else would know?

Shelly's mind was being overwhelmed, especially not knowing if Teddy had any other surprises. She knew that she could probably explain just about anything that Teddy had. At least what she knew about.

Damn!

Shelly had absolutely no idea what to do right now.

She wanted her clothes back. She wanted to forget the whole ordeal... pretend that nothing ever happened. Get those pictures back...

Shelly looked at her watch. It was 10:30 PM. The Fripps would be back soon. She still hadn't thought everything through. What did Teddy mean when he said he had "some other things" to show his parents?

A fear went over Shelly. A fear of the unknown.

Teddy seemed pretty confident. Who would the Fripps believe? There were two of them, and only one of her. And the twins were their own children. Wouldn't the Fripps believe them over her? But they hired her because they thought she was trustworthy. Wouldn't that make them believe her?


Once they reached downstairs, Louie and Teddy started whispering furiously. Louie was upset that Teddy had taken him from the room where Shelly had been laying naked in front of them. Teddy, on the other hand, was more interested in the other things that Shelly could be convinced to do, and leaving Shelly alone was the best way that Teddy could think of getting her worried.

"Listen, you drooling idiot," whispered Teddy sharply to his brother. "Shelly is upstairs, and she's right now wondering what else we have on her that we might tell our parents."

"But we don't have anything else!" whined Louie.

"We know that, but she doesn't. Besides, right now, she's upstairs and doesn't know where he clothes are. She knows that will put her in a bad position if Mom and Dad get back."

"Mom and Dad won't be home until after midnight," said Louie.

"Yeah. But Shelly didn't hear that phone call. She was out from the ether when Mom called. She thinks they'll be home any minute." Teddy grinned to his slightly older brother.

"She already told us 'No, ' Teddy," whispered Louie. "Why would she change her mind?"

"Because we didn't seem too worried to her. She's gonna be thinking that we have something even more incriminating on her, but we're not telling her. Right now, her imagination is probably running in circles trying to figure out what we have."

"But we don't have anything else on her, do we?" asked Louie.

"Of course not," said Teddy. "But she doesn't know that!"

"Oh!" said Louie, starting to get the picture.

Louie thought about it a bit, and realized that he brother had a pretty neat plan. "So... if she goes for it, you said that I'll be first?"

"Yeah, Louie. And you'll be getting some good lessons from her, I promise," Teddy said, still grinning.

"Sweet!" smiled Louie. "I think I like looking at her naked."

"No problem with that. I think we'll be seeing more of Shelly. Tonight!"


Shelly couldn't find any of her clothes anywhere in the boys' room. She saw the clock, and realized that the Fripps will be coming home soon. Surely Teddy and Louie will give her clothes back before their parents came home, wouldn't they?

Shelly remembered the look that Teddy gave her when he abruptly left before. That look told her that he wasn't afraid of telling his parents. He must have something else on her, but if he did, why didn't he tell her what it was?

Teddy's calm self-assurance started to worry Shelly.

Even if their parents believed her, she knew that the boys would talk. They saw her naked, and even had pictures of her in compromising situations! So... even if she got them in trouble, she could still be ruined.

Why did she take this job in the first place? Well, she had been sitting for the Fripps since she was fourteen. The twins were eleven, then. And they were pretty good kids. They played roughly, being boys, but thee was never any real sibling fighting that she had experienced in other families.

Oh, dear! If she was found naked in a house where she was sitting, how many other families will use her services in the future?

Shelly glanced at the clock again. The Fripps would be home any second. And neither of the boys had called up to her. They were both self-assured; not just Teddy.

Shelly thought about Louie. Despite him being the "older" of the twins, he acted much more immature than Teddy. She had been expecting Louie to call to her and plead for her to agree to their terms. He hadn't, and Shelly figured that the boys must have something else on her; something so devastating to her that even Louie was pretty confident that they parents would believe them over her.

But what?

She could demand that Teddy and Louie tell her, but that would allow them to see that she was worried.

She nervously glanced at the clock, and realized that she was shaking.

Those damned kids had gotten her worried. What else did Teddy have on her?

Those boy weren't going to return her clothes. The Fripps are already late, and she hadn't heard a single peep from the boys.

Quietly, Shelly got up and opened the door to the boys' room. She stuck her head outside the door, and there was nobody in the hallway. She tiptoed into the bathroom... no clothes in there, of course.

But there was a large bath towel. She took it and wrapped it around her. She felt much better and less exposed, now.

Of course, the towel wasn't perfect, and would cause the Fripps to ask questions. But those were questions that she was going to answer... and get those boys in trouble.

Shelly tiptoed out of the bathroom, and made her way quietly downstairs. She looked for Teddy and Louie, and then found them in the living room. They were watching television. Figures!

"Teddy?" called Shelly, nervously.

"What?" answered Teddy. Neither boy looked toward her, but were intently watching television.

"Where's my clothes? If you give them to me right now, I promise not to tell your parents."

"Tell them. We don't care. Do we, Louie?" Teddy answered, still absorbed in the television screen.

"Nope," answered Louie. "And you're the one that's gonna get in trouble. Not us!"

Shelly's confidence was shaken by Louie's remark. But she persevered. "Listen," she said. "If you give me back my clothes, we can pretend that none of this ever happened."

"Fuck you," said Teddy, sharply.

The two boys were still watching the screen.

Shelly was taken aback by the profanity, and walked further into the living room. She finally noticed that the kids were watching a repeat of a popular television show.

Louie was disappointed that Shelly had found a towel to cover herself up, but was pretty sure that Teddy would rectify that situation--so far, all of Teddy's plans had worked out.

"What is the other stuff you have on me?" Shelly asked.

Teddy smiled to himself, happy that Shelly had revealed that she was worried about his earlier threat. "Some things would be much better when they are revealed at a more opportune time."

Huh, thought Shelly. What was he talking about?

"You don't have anything on me. I'm gonna tell your parents and you'll be the ones in trouble."

"Convince yourself of that," said Teddy, simply. Since you turned down our offer, just leave us. We'll let you know when Mom and Dad get here."

There was something about Teddy's smug self-assurance that worried Shelly.

"No. I'll wait right here," Shelly said.

"Suit yourself. But since you've already rejected our offer, I'd appreciate it if you would just shut up. You've made your decision, so you've forced us to do what we are going to have to do."

"Which is what?" she asked, desperate to find out what the boys had on her.

"What the fuck do you care?" asked Teddy. "You've already turned us down. I don't feel like negotiating. Either agree, or pay the consequences."

"Louie?" asked Shelly, pleading at him with her eyes.

Louie shook his head. "I agree with Teddy."

"My clothes?" she asked.

"Teddy says you can't have your clothes until you agree to our terms."

"And if I agree... ?" Maybe she could buy time if she told them she agreed, but changed her mind afterward.

"Then we'll make sure you get your clothes back before Mom and Dad come back." Teddy smiled a cold smile at Shelly, and then turned to the front door. "Is that their car?"

"Huh?" asked Shelly, taken by surprise by Teddy's question. She looked toward the front door. It was still closed.

Teddy saw the effect of his little question, and realized that the girl was going to go along with them after all. This gave Teddy more confidence inside to match the confidence he had been projecting all along.

"Maybe that was a passing car, but Mom will be here shortly," Teddy said.

"OK. Give me my clothes," demanded Shelly.

"Do you agree to the five dates?" Teddy asked.

"Uh, huh!" Shelly said, eager to say anything to get her clothes back.

Teddy knew that Shelly probably hadn't decided to give in; she probably was just saying that. "Drop the towel, then."

"Huh?"

"I said, 'drop the towel.' If you agree to our terms, that is."

Shelly looked from Teddy to Louie. Louie was fidgeting, hoping he would get to see Shelly naked again.

"If I take off the towel, you'll give me my clothes?" Shelly asked.

"If you take the towel off now, we promise you'll get your clothes back before Mom and Dad get home."

Huh? They'd want her to parade around, naked? No way! "But... "

"I knew you weren't serious. Deal's off. No clothes," snapped Teddy.

"Wait!"

"Sorry, Shelly." As if on cue, the two boys turned their attention back to the television.

Shelly knew that the Fripps would be home soon... they were late already! Why weren't they home, anyway?

Teddy had seen through her bluff.

Well, the boys had already seen her naked... they had pictures of her, for goodness' sake! Why couldn't she drop the towel?

Well, for starters, she had been nude before, but it had been their doing. Dropping the towel would make her a party to their perverted game. She couldn't bring herself to do it.

But the Fripps would be home any second. And here she was, standing in the living room, wearing only a towel, while the boys were idly watching television. The whole situation seemed so surreal.

Shelly stood by, clad only in her towel, trying to figure a solution to her situation. After five minutes elapsed, she realized that she was wasting precious time.

"Louie, please... my clothes?" Shelly asked, demurely.

"Fuck off," said Teddy quickly, before his brother could answer. "I said the deal's off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.