Knock Over - Cover

Knock Over

Copyright© 2001 by JiMC

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A pair of twins get their baby sitter into a very vulnerable situation. (NOTE: STORY ABANDONED BY AUTHOR)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation  

Shelly loved her job as a baby-sitter, especially for the Fripps. They were friends of her parents, and their two sons, Teddy and Louie, were never really any problem.

Shelly was seventeen, a junior in high school, and to most people, she was very good looking. Shelly herself thought she was a bit overweight (what normal teenage female doesn't?), and she was a bit shy, so she didn't always give proper credit to her appearance. To everybody else, however, she was nice looking. Long brunette hair that fell down halfway to her back, light brown eyes with long eyelashes, and a long oval face with a smile that came naturally made her quite pleasing to look at. Her breasts weren't terribly large, but she definitely wouldn't be mistaken for a boy, either. Her shyness was the reason that she had very few dates, but she had a number of female friends in school.

Teddy and Louie Fripp were fraternal twins. You could tell that they weren't identical twins, even though they had similar features. Still, nobody ever had any difficulty telling them apart.

They were playing the latest video game. Shelly, who was baby-sitting them tonight, was downstairs, doing some studying for her Trig class.

Despite the fact that they were playing one of their favorite games, neither Teddy nor Louie were really concentrating on the game. They were thinking about Operation Shelly.

The two boys had gone over just about every detail in their plan, and had covered just about every contingency that they could think of. Their two weeks of preparation were going to come to fruition tonight.

At precisely 8 PM, they turned off the television, and fixed up their beds as they had planned. They turned out the lights to the room, and waited in the dark. This was the hardest part--the waiting.

It was about 9 PM when Shelly realized that she hadn't heard the boys upstairs for a while. They must have gone to bed, she thought. Sighing, she put her notebook down, and started to go up the stairs.

There was no light to be seen beneath their door, and the bathroom door was open and empty.

Shelly almost decided not to check up on the boys, but decided to do so, just out of habit.

Quietly, she opened the door, thankful that it didn't creak. The two beds appeared occupied.

"Ted? Louis?" she whispered.

No answer.

The bed closest to her didn't look right. She took a step closer and...

"NOW!" came a boy's voice. Shelly felt her wrist being grabbed, and realized that one of the boys had been hiding behind the door. She tried to pull her arm away, but something had been looped around it.

"Complete!" yelled the boy on her right.

Shelly continued to pull her arm away, but found that whatever had been looped over it was being held tight.

It was only then that she was aware that something had been looped around her legs.

Shelly screamed, uncertain as to what was happened. That scream was cut off as something was pulled to her face. Instinctively, she tried to draw a breath in, and found that she could breathe through her nose.

After about only thirty seconds, Shelly found herself bound and helpless.

She was moved further into the room, and the door closed behind her. In the dark, she was pushed forward, and she fell head first into the bed.

"Oommpph!" she said, through the gag.

With amazing efficiency, the boys had her on her back on the bed, the ropes that were on her arms and legs fastened so that she was laying in an outstretched "X."

Shelly kept pulling at the ropes, to no avail. After about a minute, she gave up, having difficulty getting her breath through her nose.

"You gonna be quiet?" came Louie's voice on her right.

"Um, humph," she said, into her gag.

"OK. But if you make too much noise, it goes back on. And we'll punish you."

Shelly could barely see shadows within the darkness. She saw something dark approach her face, and she instinctively flinched.

"Just pull it down to her chin," said Teddy, quietly. "I have the ether right here, and I know she's not going to want to be passed out on our bed."

Ether, Shelly thought. These guys are serious!

She felt a hand pull the gag down over her chin.

"You gonna be quiet?" Louie asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"Good, girl. We'll be back for you."

She heard rustling as the two boys made their way to the bedroom door, opened it, and closed it behind them. After a few more seconds, the light in the hallway was turned off, making the room even darker.


There was no clock in the room for Shelly to see, so she had no idea how long she had been tied to the bed. What did they want with her? Were they going to rape her? They're just kids!

She heard the toilet flush, and she strained her hearing to hear anything else. The place remained quiet.

She knew she could scream out, but the only people that would hear her were Teddy and Louie. And they'd probably use the ether on her.

All sorts of situations went through Shelly's head. She was going to be raped. She was going to be kidnapped. They were going to kill her.

Calm down, she thought. There has got to be a way out of this.


Shelly had no idea how long it took before the boys returned. She could hear the door open, and she thought she could hear the two boys walking into the room.

"Teddy? Louie?" she called out, keeping her voice low.

"Shhhhhhh," came the reply.

The room was very quiet. Shelly couldn't even hear the sound of the two boys breathing.

Louis' voice broke the silence, coming from the left side of the bed. "You are going to take a test. If you pass, we'll let you go. If you fail, you'll continue to take tests until you do pass."

Test? What kind of test? Shelly was afraid to ask.

"Are you ready? Answer 'yes' or 'no' only," came Teddy's voice from the right side of the bed.

Might as well play along, Shelly thought. "Yes."

"OK. You have fifteen minutes. If you can keep from laughing, you win. We let you go. If you fail, you'll pay a penalty."

This is weird. There's no reason why I'd be laughing when I'm all tied up like this.

Shelly felt a hand on her foot. It was... my god, it was untying her shoelace. She felt the shoe loosen, and it was pulled off her foot. A few seconds later, her other shoe was removed. Her socks quickly followed.

They're going to undress me, she thought. This isn't anything to laugh about!

She felt something light touch the bottom of her foot. Her toes instinctively clenched. The feathery touch returned...

A feather? They were going to tickle her.

Shelly clenched her jaw tight, and squeezed her eyes shut. She wasn't about to let them make her laugh.

But the feather continued. After about thirty seconds, Shelly noticed that she was starting to get used to it. She knew that she was going to win...

Suddenly, her other foot was touched. This had taken her by surprise, and she almost gasped out loud, but caught herself in time.

There were now two feathers attacking both of her feet. After a minute or so, Shelly realized that she was once again getting used to it.

All of a sudden, the delicate back and forth motion on her right foot stopped, and was replaced by a sharp scratch as the feather was rotated. A gasp escaped Shelly then as she drew in her breath quickly. She almost succumbed to laughter, and she held her breath against it.

The scratching started on the left foot, and Shelly exhaled forcefully. She started to cough, to keep from laughing.

The scratching was much more unendurable than the other side of the feather, and a few times, Shelly almost found herself succumbing.

"Please stop," she said with a whisper, and she found that the attempt to talk almost made it impossible to prevent a laugh from coming out.

The boys ignored her plea, and continued torturing her feet, sometimes with one end of the feather, sometimes with the other. The sensation became so unbearable that...

Shelly exploded in pent-up laughter, and she knew that she had lost.

"We win," said Louis. Neither boy stopped tickling the soles of her feet.

"Stop it already. You've won," cried Shelly.

There was no answer, but her feet were still being tickled.

Having already lost their stupid game, Shelly started laughing. This was soon followed by begging, "Please stop!"

Still no answer, and the feathers were relentless.

"Come on, guys. Stop! I won't tell your parents... "

No answer, and the torture continued.

"Come on! Please! Stop!"

Shelly didn't know how long she had been enduring this torture. Her eyes were wet with tears as her body convulsed in laughter.

"Stop ticking me! Come on, guys. Please! Please! I'll do anything!"

The tickling stopped.

"Anything?" Shelly wasn't sure which boy asked the question.

Her heart sank. A few seconds ago, she would have sold her soul to the devil, and now she was regretting her words.

"Well, um... "

The tickling started back up.

"No, guys! Please! No!"

Shelly continued to endure the torture. She found herself losing her breath.

"All right, I'll do anything!"

The tickling stopped again.

"Like what?" Shelly was certain it was Louie's voice.

"What do you want?" she asked.

No answer. The ticking started again.

"No, please!" she begged.

The tickling was unendurable.

"I'll... I'll... " Shelly racked her brain, trying to come up with a suggestion that might satisfy the boys, and allow her to retain her dignity.

"I'll... please stop!" she begged.

Shelly's voice came in pants over her laughter. And she noticed something else. She was starting to get sexually excited from this tickling.

NEVER! Not with these two kids!

She continued to beg, and they continued to ignore her appeals and attack her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.