Chloe and Mom - Cover

Chloe and Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 7

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chloe's letters to mom about her need for cheating sex and what she's doing about it.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy  

Dear Mom,

Oh, Mom, so much has happened! I don't know what to think, what to do. I,... I may have lost my Sydney! I guess I did not realize how hurt and humiliated he has been by letting Darrell and Martin fuck me, getting Darrell to make me pregnant, and then letting them show off their knocked up slutwife in public with Sydney tagging along. I just do not understand men! They are so focused on sex. Doesn't Sydney realize that for a woman, loving her husband doesn't mean she wants to fuck him? A wife wants so much more from the man she loves. She wants cuddling, comfort, and security, a man to tell pointless stories to in endless, irrelevant detail, a man to order around, a man whose faults and shortcoming she can criticize, whose advice and preferences in apparel and make up and sleepwear she can ignore, someone to blame when things go wrong.

I've tried to explain to Sydney that Darrell and Martin do none of these things for me; they are just a release for my animal passions and a source of DNA for mating. Material things! I don't LOVE Darrell and Martin no matter how often I have them fuck me and how hard and how loudly they make me come. If I didn't love Sidney, would I allow him to suck my lovers' thick rich sperm from my pussy? And how many wives will happily let their husbands come in their hands or in their mouth and sip up his watery jizz, I ask you? How can Sydney do this to me? It's so unfair!

Sorry, Mom, I'm sort of getting ahead of myself; you don't know what I'm talking about. Everything seemed so perfect until a few weeks ago. I was a sexy, knocked up white wife with two big black lovers to keep me well fucked and a sweet, rich, docile husband who adored me. What more could a woman want? The first cloud on the horizon was Darrell telling me one day that Toyan and Monique, his and Martin's older sisters were coming to town for a visit. That seemed odd that both sisters would be arriving to visit at the same time.

That mystery was cleared up when Martin explained how, just as he and Darrel had grown up together in the 'hood, Toyan and Monique had been best friends since grade school and were practically inseparable. I sensed in Martin's explanation, however, a tension that Darrell partly cleared up. Toyan and Monique were several years older than Martin and Darrell and the two of them had more or less reared their little brothers as their mothers were both occupied having a slew of still younger brothers and sisters that their mothers' parade of boyfriends left behind as souvenirs. The friends made sure their little brothers turned out right. The way he told it let me know that both men still knew who was boss.

Darrell was as nervous as Martin was about his older sister's visit, as if he'd been caught doing something naughty or had something to be ashamed of. I couldn't understand that, since both men were professionals with good incomes who had every reason to be proud of their accomplishments. My belly ought to be one of them!

As soon as their sisters arrived in town, Darrell and Martin just vanished. Darrell called briefly once to say they were busy, not to expect them to come over to fuck me, and NOT to call him or Martin. I got the clear impression they were trying to keep their sisters from finding out they had a pregnant white slut that they were keeping fucked silly. Well, I didn't care what they told their sisters and I could go without for a day or two, but when the visit dragged on to three or four, I was climbing the walls. I was seriously pregnant, Mom, and my pussy needed lot of pounding. Your vibrator was keeping me sane, but not happy. As they say, desperate times, desperate means; I decided to let Sydney eat me even without being full of come.

Wow! It was great, Mom. Have you ever tired that with Dad? Well maybe you've never NOT been full of come. <giggle> Anyway, all this time I thought it was knowing Sydney was lapping up my lovers' semen or getting me ready for some that got me off, when it was just his skilled tongue. In fact it was even better than when he was playing clean-up or warm-up, since, seeing I was doing this out of real need, Sydney put his heart and soul into pleasing me. He made me come and come until I didn't know what I was doing. Then he was beside me, his fingers in me, keeping me at a low boil, telling me how much he loved me, how beautiful he thought I was, how cute and delicious my pussy was, how sexy I was with my by now pretty big belly, and how much he wanted to fuck me.

That's what he said, he wanted to FUCK me! And before I could stop him, he was getting into position. I knew it wasn't right to cheat on Martin and Darrell this way, but I was so astonished by Sydney's actions and so damned horny from being eaten and going four days without a cock in me and no prospects of one, I let him in.

Then I got a second surprise: I felt him. I thought I had been permanently ruined by Martin's and Darrell's monsters, but I was nice and tight around Sydney's little seven-inch penis. I guess being stretched out of shape had been a silly idea; it's my pussy muscles that keep my cunny tight, not rubber bands. Of course I didn't have that incomparable "Thanksgiving turkey" sensation, but it was nice. And Sydney had apparently learned some things from watching Martin and Darrell fuck me all those times. He took his time, thrusting deliberately, maintaining contact with my clit. And he did something else that Darrell and Martin never did. All the time he fucked me he was telling me he loved me, he adored me, he was so happy I was his wife.

The combination of Sydney's improved cocksmanship and his words sent me into orbit. I started coming and coming, far better than from a vibrator, better even than from Sydney's tongue. I was bawling even as my orgasms were popping like a string of firecrackers. Dimly I realized why. Sydney was making love to me. When I'd let him when we were first married, I was just not responsive. Martin and Darrel had unleashed my libido and now I was in heaven as my loving husband was doing what loving husbands do best: loving their wives.

We did sleep in each others arms like happy little snakes and, although Sydney did not fuck me three or four more times that night as Darrell or Martin would have, he did wake me up with a mind blowing pussy licking and when he told me (not asked!) to turn over, he was going to give me a doggy fuck, you'd better believe your daughter's ass was in the air in nothing flat. He didn't "pound" me, just got up a nice steady rhythm, playing with my tits and whispering how lovely and desirable I was until I was bawling and coming all over again.

Who knows what might have happened, Mom, if Darrell hadn't called that very day to say Toyan and Monique wanted him and Martin wanted to bring them over for dinner that night. That sounded a little ominous, like our little secret was out of the bag. In light of what had just happened between Sydney and me, I was a little reluctant. I was actually looking forward to just a quick dinner and making love to my husband again. Darrell didn't sound too happy about the arrangement, either, but he was insistent.

If I'd only turned him down, Mon, only told him I was through with him and Martin and just wanted to be a hot but faithful wife for Sydney from then on, things would have been so different. But I didn't. I still wanted the raw, passionate, animalistic FUCKING from those two back studs to go along with the sweet lovemaking I had just discovered.

Sydney was angry about the dinner. I think he believed after last night, things were going to be different, but he was used to letting me have my way. I had the house help prepare a rather fancy meal and we dressed up. Sydney was quite handsome in his expensive suit and he couldn't go on enough about how beautiful and sexy I was in the lime green cocktail dress, deliciously poked out by my bulging tummy, and matching spaghetti strap 5-inch heels.

My lovers brought Toyan and Monique around right on time. Sydney and I were both astonished. These were beautiful women! Both were almost as tall as their brothers and I wasn't the only one in 5-inch heels. They towered over both Sydney and me. I felt puny compared to these black goddesses. Monique was slim but her bust dwarfed my own and she moved with a sinuous sexiness in a long clinging pink gown slit almost up to her slit. Toyan was not quite so tall, but marvelously endowed in every other way -- enormous breasts, ample hips, an eye-popping ass, well displayed in a tight red mini-skirt, but a waist not much bigger than mine before Darrel put the baby in me. Sydney just stared and he never stares at women, at least when I'm around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.