Chloe and Mom - Cover

Chloe and Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chloe's letters to mom about her need for cheating sex and what she's doing about it.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy  

Dear Mom,

Thanks for all the advice on eating for two and taking my vitamins and stuff, Mom. You are also sooo right. Knowing your lover has put his little bastard in your belly just makes you horny as a minx. Martin spends most nights giving me several good reamings and Sidney makes me come as he cleans me up in the intervals. In the mornings he leaves full of enough spunk to knock up all the horny white housewives in the state. Darrell comes to do me a few times during the day. But still, there are only three of them and that leaves a lot of long horny hours with no prick or tongue in my hot little love hole. That's why I just squealed with joy when I saw the rechargeable vibrator you sent me. I was spending a fortune on batteries with the old one! And the business end of this one is black: how thoughtful.

I let Sidney take me to the gynecologist for "the exam." He put a brave face on it when she smiled and told him he was going to be a father. Of course as my doctor she had to know, so I explained to her that, although Sidney was going to be a DADDY, the father was one of my lovers. That brought a big smile to her face and she asked me if he was black. I told her yes he was and she started giggling and said she THOUGHT I was pretty loose and stretched in there, as if I had been the lucky recipient of some big black cockmeat.

Then she congratulated ME for finding myself a black stud to give my little twat the workout is needed and grinned saying she knew how I felt. Seems the young doctor pulled night shift at the hospital a few months ago with Leroy, a new black orderly. She gave him a ride home afterwards and by the time they arrived Leroy's hand was in her pussy and she'd had her first, second, and third ever orgasms on a man's finger. She never made it back to her own apartment at all that night, spending it getting fucked out of her mind. She's been Leroy's sex-toy ever since. We did a little competitive bragging on our men. (I think she's lying about the size of Leroy's cock, the bitch, but she couldn't top me having TWO black men!)

She also said that her Leroy was on her case about going off the pill and letting him knock her up. I said she should go for it! Nothing beats having a big black cock filling you up with potent babymaking cum, while your husband watches. She pointed out that she wasn't married and I agreed that did sort of spoil it, "'cause then the baby wouldn't have a daddy." I suggested maybe her white boyfriend would marry her and she could take Leroy along to get her pregnant on her honeymoon like some of those funny stories on Dark Wanderer site.

http://www.darkwanderer.net/main.htm

She said that was a good idea and told me she'd keep me informed during my upcoming monthly checkups. Sidney asked her if it was a good idea for me to continue having sex during the pregnancy. I was a little disappointed with him because I'm sure he was fishing for the doctor to tell me to stop letting Darrell and Martin fuck me six ways from Sunday. But she just laughed and said yes, pregnant women need lots of sex and that I should keep getting fucked every chance I had.

Sidney had taken the day off and Darrell wasn't coming that day, so I was needing it pretty bad. I smiled at Sidney and said he had heard what the doctor said, that I wanted us to go to bed and have sex. His eyes really lighted up and he was only a little disappointed when I explained that I meant oral sex. He does love eating my pussy and now that I'm pregnant with a black baby I'm juicier than ever. He says I taste better too, but then a loving husband WOULD tell his pregnant wife that, wouldn't he?

We went to the bedroom and I told Sydney to get naked. He looked so cute standing there with his little weenie twitching as he stared at me. I decided to give him a little thrill so I did the sexy strip I do for Darrell or Martin sometimes. First I took off my blouse and let him see my big titties barely held in my little black bra. Then I let my mini drop to the floor and stuck a pose in just my bra, panties and high heels. Wow, Mom, his little cock twitched so violently I was afraid he would come just from the sight. Then I unhooked the bra and shook my tits free. Walking closer, I asked him if he thought they were big enough to produce milk for a hungry black baby. I guess that was cruel, but the longing, loving look in Sidney's eyes just made me love him so much!

Then I pushed down my panties and his eyes shot to my pussy. I asked him to check if I was ready for sex. Of course I knew I was dripping from showing of for him, but I made him go to his knees and sniff my pussy anyway. I was about to get in bed and spread my legs wide so Sidney could get his head down there for easy eating the usual way lying on his stomach with his face in my snatch, when I got another idea. Instead, I had him lie down and got on him, putting my crotch in his face. This isn't as convenient for him, but I made it worth his while by taking his little weenie in my mouth. It was just a whim; I'd never sucked my husband off before, but I'd enjoyed it so much with Darrell and Martin, I thought why not with the man I love, too. You know, Mom, it wasn't bad. It's really a lot easier to get a normal size cock in you mouth than those monsters of Darrell and Martin and having your loving husband's tongue in your cunt while his weenie is in your mouth is kind of nice. Unfortunately Sidney got so excited so quickly (I'm a pretty good cocksucker, if I do say so, Mom), that I'd only gotten off twice when he came. Sidney doesn't produce nearly as much cum as Darrel and Martin do, but it tastes just as good and it's a lot easier to swallow all of it. You should try it with Dad, Mom.

Then we cuddled up in each other's arms and took a nap. When we woke up, Sidney fixed us a light lunch and brought it to me in bed. We ate lunch and then he ate me again. It was just a perfect day for a perfect loving young married couple like us. And it left me nicely rested so I could take best advantage of Martin, too. I wore him out that night, Mom! <smirk>

Love,

Chloe


Dear Mom,

Lots of news! Well, I guess I'm really pregnant now. I've had a little bit of queasy stomach in the mornings. Sandy (that's my gynecologist) says I probably won't have morning sickness so bad because of all the great orgasms I get especially the really hard ones early in the morning just before Martin has to leave for work. Settles the stomach, she says. I'm still not showing yet! <sulk> I think my titties are getting a little more sensitive, but I can't be sure; they've always been such a hot button. (Remember all those guys in high school I really didn't INTEND to fuck until they got their hands in my blouse? I know you do; I found out later you fucked a couple of them yourself when they came over to apologize.) Sandy says be patient; it won't be for another couple of months yet. <sigh>

BTW, Sandy told me the said yes to Eugene, that's her white boyfriend who has been wanting to marry her for years. She says he's rich enough to afford a really big family, which is good because Leroy wants lots of children. They've set the date for the wedding but she promises to bring her knocked-up tummy back from honeymoon in plenty of time for my delivery. Having set the date with Eugene, she and has set the date for with Leroy for going off the pill so she'll be fertile and he can make her pregnant during the honeymoon. She said it was tempting to let him have her obviously pregnant at the wedding -- sex-y IMO -- but then she'd have to fuck Eugene at least a couple of times before the wedding and she's been feeding him that I'm-saving-myself-until-we're-married shit. (She had been, too, until she met Leroy and he fucked some sense into her little head.) She'll probably start fertility pills a couple of weeks in advance to be sure she ovulates right on time, she said, even if it does increase the chance of Leroy giving her black twins or triplets. We had a good laugh about how Eugene would react to THAT.

Sandy has also said meeting me has been very good for her business. Apparently Darrell and Martin have lots of friends who are fucking married white women and of course have most of them pregnant. They've given their friends Sandy's name as an "understanding" OB/GYN. She says now she has more patients than she can handle. She says she was amazed at the number of girls and even quite a few mature women who are discovering the joys of black cock. (Of course, we're not amazed, are we, Mom?) And sooner or later the woman gives in and lets her stud put a little black baby in her pretty white belly.

Sandy says that sometimes a professional woman comes to her not sure she wants to keep it. Sandy talks to her about how sexy she'll look with a big tummy. And she tells her how jealous the woman's friends at work will be, especially when they find out it's not her husband's baby but a lover's and how much hotter the sex with her lover will be once he knows she has his bastard in her. If the woman is hard to persuade, Sandy gives her something to make her sleepy and talks to her while keeping her close to orgasm with a vibrator. Sandy doesn't let her come until she agrees to keep the baby.

More later, Mom.

Love,

Chloe


Dear Mom,

Do I ever have some kinky, exciting news! This Sandy is such fun. I got a call from her office asking me if I could reschedule my next appointment to after 8 p.m. I explained to the nurse that I had to stay home at that time of day because I was expecting "company." She just laughed and said Sandy had explained and that I should bring Martin with me.

We almost arrived late because Martin insisted on a quickie before we left and for him anything less than three screaming, heels-to-the-ceiling orgasms from me is "quickie." When we got there, Janet, Sandy's nurse greeted us. She had always been behind a desk, so I was surprised to notice she was quite pregnant. She giggled and said yes, just three more months 'till the big event.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.