Chloe and Mom - Cover

Chloe and Mom

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Chapter 4

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chloe's letters to mom about her need for cheating sex and what she's doing about it.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   CrossDressing   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy  

Dear Mom,

I'm sorry I haven't written you for a while, but I've been busy. <giggle> really so much has happened, I hardly know how to begin. Of course I do know how: with the night I told the boys I was going to have a baby.

The night of the morning I found that sexy blue "X," Darrell came over as usual. He had nooo idea that he had done it, had put his black baby in this little white wife's tummy, but he must have noticed something was different. I met him in my shortest, blackest, tightest mini with my slinkiest see-through blouse and a pair of strap sandals that brought the top of my head right up to his chin. Obviously Sidney and I had not finished with dinner, as the table was set and delightful smells were coming from the kitchen where Sidney was preparing the food.

Gosh, that's right, Mom! I had forgotten to tell you about Sidney; he just continues to amaze me. No girl has ever had such a sweet, wonderful husband. Not only can he clean excess cum out of my pussy like nobody's business (and the orgasms just keep getting better and better), he has turned out to be a great cook. It seems a lot of the time that Darrell and I have been fucking before I knew he had knocked me up, Martin was taking Sidney aside to explain that now that I was going to be a mother, he would start having to take better care of me. Sidney has always like doing things for me, so it was easy to persuade him. For the previous weeks he has been doing all the housework and cooking.

That is a good thing; otherwise the house would have gone to hell. I just didn't have the time or energy. Darrell says it is important to keep as much sperm as possible in my pussy, so in addition to coming <g> every night to fill me up, he often slips away from work to give me a nice topping up during the day. And I've told you, Darrell is not one of those "slam, bamm, thank-you-ma'am" guys. He always takes the time to get me really hot first -- not that that is too hard with us, huh, Mom? <wink> -- by lovingly fondling and kissing my titties while his fingers in my snatch making my little clitty feel sooo good.

Then he never fails to go down on me and let me know just how much he loves my pussy. And it's not just that he's grateful for the chance to put his big black cock in there to make a baby in my flat white belly; he really enjoys tonguing my labia and sucking my love bud until I gush all over his mouth. He says I taste sweet. <sigh> Then, too, he says making a woman to cum hard before and while putting sperm in her helps the little wigglers find an egg to impregnate. I don't know if that's true, but I sure did enjoy the way he puts that theory in practice.

And he takes his time when he fucks me, too, especially after the first shot. I can forgive that; getting his cock back in my hot little pussy after several hours' absence excites him so much, he looses it after only a few strokes. The relief allows him to get down to the serious fucking. He can hammer away at me for a good half hour while I go through I don't know how many orgasms before he blasts a second load of jism into me. The third time is even better! After a few fucks like that, Mom, and I'm really out of it. When he finishes with me, he tells me to stay in bed with little butt propped up with a pillow so more of the sperm will stay inside "where it will do the most good." I often fall asleep like that, fucked full of Darrell's cum and dreaming about having his baby in me.

Getting filled full of baby juice like that a couple of times a day is fun, but it doesn't leave much time to sweep, and mop, and wash dishes, and do laundry, and all those things that Sidney has been so wonderful about. When he comes to bed at night it's often after midnight and my sweet hubby is just exhausted. He smiles at me wistfully, seeing Darrell's cum leaking from around the tampon I use to plug myself, and I know he'd like to fuck me, or at least try. But that wouldn't be right, would it Mom? I promised Darrell he could knock me up this time and I can't run the risk, however small, of having a white baby!

Still, Sidney is my husband, even if he does have a pretty ineffective little weenie, and I love him oodles. So I take him in my arms and let him nurse my titties, the very titties that will be swelling with milk for Darrell's baby pretty soon. I don't know if that's what Sidney is thinking, but it doesn't take long for sucking my breasts to give him a little stiffie. I kiss him and tell him how cute I think his cock-y is and start to rub it for him. He really likes that, Mom, just like you said. BTW, thanks for the tips on how to keep your husband reconciled to seeing you being impregnated by a superior lover. I can hardly believe you kept Daddy's balls drained for twenty years with hand jobs, except for that slip-up with Arthur. You are one sexy mom, Mom.

Anyway, I tell Sidney how much I love him and that I understand how horny he must get, seeing Darrell sliding his big cock in and out of me, getting ready to dump more of his babymaking spunk in his innocent wife. I realize that he wishes it could be his little cock-y that gets to go inside my pussy to make a baby. He's groaning with excitement by then and I tell him how wonderful he is to let a handsome back man like Darrell be the one to make my tummy swell. And then I prove it to him by squeezing and pulling on his cock-y until he's about to make a mess in my hand. Then I kiss him again and tell him how tired I know he is and how I am going to help him go to sleep. He sort of protests, but not much because he is so sleepy. I just keep stroking his weenie and tell him it's OK to just let go, that I love to see his little cock getting his 'jammies all wet, and that he can just close his eyes and... come! He moans, and spurts a few times and goes limp. It never fails to put him out like a light. What a guy!

Which brings me back to my story; sorry for rambling Mom. Well Darrell saw the preparations for dinner and looked at me quizzically. I told him to call Martin; we were going to have a special dinner, refusing to say more.

Martin said he'd be a few minutes, but that was OK with Darrell and me. Although we didn't have time for a full heels-to-the-ceiling fuck, I told him he could do me in the living room. He grinned and pushed my head down into the seat of that overstuffed armchair. Then he wiggled my skirt up around my waist and grunted when he saw my black lace panties. I don't normally wear panties, but I know how much he likes taking them off and wanted to give him a special treat. They were crotchless in case he was in a really big hurry to get his big black babymaker into my grateful hole, but he took his time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.