Doing Mandy - Cover

Doing Mandy

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 14 - Taffy Becomes Closer to Mandy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Taffy Becomes Closer to Mandy - Tom works for a woman who's hot and a nice lady - until she becomes his boss. Mandy turns into a total bitch - and Tom gives notice and collects his "going away" gifts from Mandy, day by day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Mandy was lying on her bed the next morning thinking about the way Tom had forced her to copulate with her own fully grown male Golden Retriever. She could vividly remember the feeling as she was kneeling there on the floor in front of her own bed, her husband off flying somewhere in the country on his job, and she was feeling the massive size of Taffy's hairy body covering her as her dog's engorged rampantly bucking cock suddenly found her cunthole and began penetrating her pussy.

Mandy felt her cunt growing very wet from the sexy thoughts she was having and she leaned over, seeing Taffy lying there on the floor beside her bed where he always slept. His doggy cock was flaccid at the moment and totally covered by its hairy skin bag as it always was when he wasn't horny or aroused.

As Mandy lay there watching Taffy, she suddenly found herself licking her lips and wondering what it would be like to give Taffy a blowjob.

She'd been amazed at how copiously Taffy had cum the day before when Tom made her fuck him and when Taffy orgasmed, his ejaculation just continued to pump out of his doggy balls until it was streaming down her legs. Mandy was glad that she couldn't get knocked up by Taffy because he'd sure spurted enough doggy cum inside her to get any bitch dog pregnant.

Mandy climbed out from under the sheets and got down on the floor beside Taffy. The dog raised it head and started wagging its tail noisily against the floor when he realized his mistress was awake and there on the floor with him. Mandy reached in between Taffy's legs, cupped his cock through the hairy bag it was concealed in and then she gently but firmly started stroking her retriever's big flaccid cock, and almost instantly (she loved that) Taffy's dick started arousing and soon the slippery wet dick started emerging from the sac. Mandy felt her pussy growing increasingly wet and she really want to be fucked but this morning she was intent on blowing Taffy and finding out what it was like to take a full grown dog's ejaculate in her mouth and stomach. Mandy's mouth started to water in anticipation.

Mandy lay down on the floor with her head in between Taffy's legs as she continued to jack her golden retriever's cock more firmly and more insistently. Taffy switched from greeting his mistress to focusing more on the sexual intents of what she was doing to his cock. Mandy almost couldn't keep the big golden-haired dog's snout from getting in her way as he was overly curious about what Mandy was trying to do to him between his legs.

As Mandy stroked Taffy's cock, it had grown horny and more fully aroused, causing his dog dick to stick out further and further from its hairy covering. Mandy loved the sexy wet slippery feel of Taffy's cock and she found the musky scent of her own pet's genitals very hot and arousing. She must be in heat, she thought to herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.