Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Marc left his apartment feeling pretty good about things. He was glad that for the most part, Guin had accepted his and her mother's relationship, and that she was interested in pursuing things further with him. She had mentioned that she had a doctor's appointment the next day to start receiving regular injections of depo-provera*, which would keep her safe from pregnancies pretty much immediately. Before her mother had entered the room, Guin and Marc had agreed to go out Monday night on their first real date.

For now, having nothing better to do, and wanting to give mother and daughter as much privacy as they needed, Marc decided to go for a walk. Coming outside, he had to blink a few times to adjust to the sunlight-he'd been inside with Tina for the last two days, and this had been his first chance to get out. As his eyes got used to the sunlight, he looked around, trying to decide where to go.

"Where you off to, Marc?" he heard from off to the right. He turned to look at the source of the sound, and was surprised to see his pastor's wife standing out by her car. "I noticed you weren't at church today," she continued, not waiting for his answer. and came to see if you were alright." Karen, the pastor's wife had recently turned 50, but you could never tell it by looking at her. She colored her hair, for one thing, and for another, there wasn't a wrinkle anywhere you could see. Her breasts seemed to be as firm as they were 30 years ago, and her face was as smooth as if she were still in college. Marc had often fantasized about fucking her, but knew it was impossible-Karen was even more rigid than Tina had been, and despite having had three kids, Marc doubted she had sex all that often.

The other thing that annoyed Marc was that she was as bad as the secret police. Whenever someone didn't show up at church or at a bible study, they'd usually get a phone call from Karen. If someone didn't sing or appear interested at church, she'd talk to them afterwards about it. Of course, this behavior was disguised as care and concern, but Marc knew better. He gritted his teeth and smiled. "I overslept today, I guess," he lied. "I was heading down to the church now, to see if you needed anyone to do cleanup." This was a safe thing to say, since there were always enough cleaners at church. Marc hoped that this would get rid of the busybody quickly.

"As a matter of fact," replied Karen, primly, "no one was able to stay today." Marc grimaced inwardly. "Since you offered, I'll give you a ride down to get it done." Marc swore mentally, but smiled at the pastor's wife. Since he didn't feel arguing with the woman, and because he really had nothing else to do, he agreed, and walked over to Karen's car.

The ride there was fairly quiet. Karen kept trying to get details about Marc's weekend, and eventually stopped when it was obvious Marc wasn't going to respond. Marc, on the other hand, was biding his time, deciding that he had had enough of Karen's primness. He planned on teaching her a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.

They arrived at the church and Karen led the young man inside. The place was empty, and, as far as Marc could tell, already clean. Karen denied it, though, and said, "I need you to dust the pews for me, and then vacuum. You know where everything is." She turned to go.

"Wait, Karen," Marc called after her. The brunette turned and looked at him expectantly. Marc took a deep breath and let his gaze wander over her briefly. She was, as always, dressed conservatively. Her white blouse was buttoned up to her neck, and her skirt was long, with a very plain print on it. The only jewelry she wore was her wedding ring. "I don't think you took me down here to clean," continued Marc.

"Really?" replied Karen. "And why do you think I dragged you all the way down here?" She had in reality planned on making Marc clean the place all over again, to punish him for missing church, figuring her authority was pretty much enough to get him to do it. Now, however, she realized that she was all alone with him, and she wasn't sure she liked the look in his eye.

"I think you want to get fucked," Marc answered, leering. He quickly stepped forward and grabbed her by the arm. She tried to pull away, but Marc was too strong and too fast. He bent over and mashed his lips to hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

"Mnh!" she protested, struggling to get away. She bit down on Marc's tongue causing him to cry out. Marc pulled back and roared. "Don't ever do that again, bitch!" He smacked her across the face, and began to drag her. "Come with me, and don't struggle!"

Karen was deathly afraid now. Marc was dragging her towards the back of the church, where there the nursery was. In order to keep the kids from disturbing their parents during worship, it was soundproofed. Any screaming wouldn't be heard by anyone. Sobbing, Karen begged Marc to let her go, but he ignored her. They got to the nursery, and Marc shoved her to the floor. He then closed and locked the door behind him.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered. Karen curled up on the floor in a fetal position, sobbing. Marc looked around and noticed a knife that was used to cut cake for the nursery snacks. He grabbed it, knelt down, and pressed the knife against Karen's face. "I told you to take off your clothes, bitch. Don't make me ask again." Karen nodded, and unbuttoned her blouse. She then removed her bra, displaying her breasts. "Nice," Marc commented. Most women's breasts sag as they get older, and Marc had expected Karen's to droop a lot, having reached 50. Surprisingly, her breasts were fairly taut. He reached down and squeezed one of them, shocked by how firm they were. "What do you do to these?"

Karen was still sobbing, and gasped when Marc grabbed her breast. He pinched her nipple, and she let out a moan. At first, Marc assumed it was in pain, since he had pinched her fairly hard, but he noticed that she was starting to breathe heavy, and her skin was flushing. "You're enjoying this, aren't you, bitch?" he demanded. He pinched her other nipple, causing his victim to moan again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.