Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was around noon Sunday when Tina finally woke up. Groggily, she pushed the covers away and swung her legs to the floor. She lifted her head and looked around, something was not quite right. Slowly, it came to her, for the last two days, she had been sleeping with her friend-and now lover, Marc. After she had walked in on her husband and their daughter having sex on the bathroom floor, she had run out of the house. Marc had found her crying in her car, and after explaining quite a few new ideas to her, Tina had decided to accept Bob and Guin's relationship. She had also decided that she wanted to continue having a relationship with Marc.

She stood up, and remembered that she was still naked. It didn't matter to her really, she had been naked most of the time for the last two days anyway, but her acceptance of it surprised her-as did her acceptance of the entire situation. Her religious training had been seriously ingrained from a young age, and Tina was surprised to realize that she had really never agreed with it in the first place. Still groggy, she left the bedroom and headed towards the bathroom, waking up instantly, and freezing solid. To her left, standing just inside the front door, was her eldest daughter, Guinevere. Marc was standing in front of her, and they seemed to be having a serious conversation. For a brief moment, Tina entertained the hope that her daughter hadn't seen her, but her daughter looked up, having seen movement in the hallway. Seeing her mother, Guinevere's eyes widened with shock.

"Guin, honey, it's not what you think," she began, putting one hand up to cover her breasts and another down to cover her pussy.

"You're not standing naked in Marc's hallway after just coming out of his bedroom?" Guin asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's ok, Mom. Marc explained everything to me." Tina was relieved, but she stood silent for a moment, not really sure what she should or could say at that point.

Marc solved the dilemma by saying, "Tina, why don't you get a robe on, and I'll make some tea. Tina moved to do just that, while her daughter followed Marc into the bathroom. A few minutes later, the women were sitting at the kitchen table as Marc filled their cups. "You two look like you need to talk," he said. "I'm going to go out for a walk, so you can have all the privacy you need." Both women nodded, and Marc left the apartment, leaving the two of them alone.

"Do you love him?" asked Guin after a moment of silence. She looked her mother directly in the eyes as she asked.

"Yes," replied Tina. "I still don't understand everything Marc told me, but I do love him. And I love your father. Do you love your dad?"

Guin nodded. "I love them both, like you. I just really don't know where to go from here."

"I saw you both, you know," said Tina. "In the bathroom the other day. I'm not mad, though." She wasn't, either. She realized that she fully accepted the relationship between her husband and her daughter now.

Guin smiled, "It was a lot different then you told me it would be. I was honestly afraid at first, but after Daddy first went in, it was wonderful afterwards."

Tina chuckled ruefully, "I know what you mean. This weekend was almost like my first time all over again. It was wonderful." She got serious again, "Guin, is Angie... I mean, are your Dad and Angie also sleeping together?"

"Once, only, so far," replied Guin. "But it really wasn't his fault, she sort of pushed herself on him, and since he was so hard from watching Angie and I." Guin stopped speaking and hurriedly took a sip of her tea, hoping her Mom would ignore the slip.

Tina didn't however, and pressed on, "Angie and you, what?"

Guin took a deep breath. "I saw Angie masturbating, and watching her was such a turn on that I began to play with myself. She saw me, and came over, and one thing sort of led to another, and... "

"You mean, you two made love," finished Tina.

Guin nodded. "Yeah. Mom, it was amazing. It was so different with her than it was with Dad or Marc. I just can't explain it in words."

Tina took a deep breath. She had always been taught that same sex relationships were an abomination, and that it was something that needed to be prayed against. As a girl growing up, she often had to confess feelings of lust she had had for other girls in school. To this day, she sometimes felt a longing when a gorgeous woman walked by. Again, her training warred with what she had recently learned. Natural feelings were just that, natural. There was no abomination in loving someone-even if they were the same sex. Sex itself wasn't sinful-it was an expression of love for another person.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.