Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Guinevere lay awake that night in bed in the room she shared with her sister, thinking about the events of the last three days. Since Thursday, she had had her beliefs regarding sex, marriage and even incest thrown out the window. Even more, she had enjoyed it immensely. Her father had told her that she had to wait until they could get her birth control pills before she could start having sex again. Guin couldn't wait, she hadn't had sex since the previous day with her father in the bathroom, and already she was beginning to feel horny. Almost unconsciously, she reached down one hand and lifted up her nightgown. Spreading her legs slightly, she prepared to finger herself when a soft moan from her sister's bed interrupted her thoughts. Thinking her sister was having a nightmare, looked over to where Angelique was sleeping.

What she saw surprised her. Angelique had thrown the covers off of her, and had her nightgown pulled up, exposing her breasts and pussy. One hand was stroking her breasts, while the other was rubbing her pussy rapidly. The teenager was writhing on the bed, and Guinevere could see her breasts heaving with excitement. Guin wondered how long her younger sister had been masturbating - from all appearances, she seemed to know what she was doing. The older girl felt her own pussy grow damp as Angie stuck two fingers inside her and began rocking her hips against them back and forth. "Oooh... " moaned the young teenager softly, obviously thinking her own sister was asleep.

As she watched, Guin reached down to touch her own soaking wet pussy. Never before had Guin seen a woman naked, nor had she the desire to do so. Seeing her own sister masturbating though was definitely turning her on. She shoved two fingers into her own pussy and began moving them in and out, her eyes fixed on the young girl in the other bed.

Angie was thinking about Johnny and her experiences early that day as she rammed her fingers in and out of her pussy. God how she loved his cock! She didn't care what her parents had said about sex, she had had a taste of it, and she definitely wanted more. She had read a few things on the internet that sounded interesting, and she was anxious to try them with Johnny, not to mention a few things she wouldn't mind trying with Shayna. As she masturbated, a moan from the other bed surprised her. She had thought her sister was sleeping, but instead it seemed that not only was the other girl awake, she was masturbating as well. Thinking that she might get a chance to see her sister naked without her knowing, Angie turned to look at the other bed - and stared straight into the eyes of Guinevere.

The older girl was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide and her nightgown pulled up, revealing her pussy. Guin had two fingers of one hand in her pussy, while the other ran across her breasts. "Hi, Guin," Angie said, swinging her legs to the floor and sitting up.

"Hi," replied Guin, looking her sister over from top to bottom. Her eyes wandered slowly over Angie's body, stopping at her breasts, and then continuing on to become fixed on her pussy. Angie removed her hand to give her sister a better view.

"No fair, you can see all of me, but I can't see you," said Angie, pouting. Guin moved her eyes up to Angie's and stared straight into them. Not speaking, she reached up and slid her nightgown over her shoulders. "That's better," said Angie, smiling as her sister's breasts were finally revealed. The young girl got up and walked over to her sister, sitting next to her. "They're beautiful." Angelique reached up and put a hand gently on one of Guin's breasts.

"Thanks," replied Guin. She was surprised at Angie's boldness, and even more surprised that she was letting it happen. Angie's fingers felt good against Guin's skin, and she felt her nipples begin to harden. She let out a moan as her sister pinched first one nipple, and then the other. Before she knew it, Angie had bent down and taken one of her breasts into her mouth, sucking on it. Guin put her hand behind Angelique's head and bent down to kiss it. Angie responded by looking up and pulling Guin's face down to her own.

Guin let her tongue probe Angie's lips as they kissed, and was surprised when her sister immediately opened her mouth to let her in. Soon they were french kissing passionately as Angie let her hands roam all over her sister's body. Guin ran her fingers gently up and down Angie's back, and then lightly stroked her sister's butt, causing her to moan. Soon, the older girl broke the kiss and began to kiss Angie's neck, working her way slowly down towards her sister's breasts. There, she licked at nipped at both nipples. Angie moaned with pleasure and put her hand down between Guinevere's legs. She stuck two fingers into Guin's pussy, and began to slowly finger fuck her older sister. "Oh yeah, fuck me with your fingers, Angie," moaned Guin.

Angie smiled and said, "Lay back, Guin." Guin obeyed, spreading her legs before her sister. The younger girl bent down and kissed her sister again before kneeling down at the end of the bed and putting her face between Guinevere's legs. "You have a beautiful pussy, Guin," she said, rubbing it gently. She moved her face closer and planted a kiss right on Guin's clit, causing her sister to shiver. She kissed it again, and then, as Johnny had done earlier, she stuck out her tongue and began licking it while moving her fingers back and forth in Guin's pussy.

The older girl, knowing her father was sleeping, tried to be quiet, but in the end, it was impossible. As her sister brought her to her climax, she cried out, squeezing Angie's head between her thighs as her sister continued to lick her clit. "Shh! You idiot!" hissed Angelique. "You'll wake Daddy!"

"Don't worry about Daddy, sweetie," Guin replied. "Get on your back, and let me do you." The two girls switched positions, and Guin began to lick her clit as she had felt her sister doing earlier. Soon Angie was moaning and writhing on the bed, bucking her hips against her sister's face. Guin reached back to begin fingering her own pussy, when, to her surprise, she felt someone else's finger there first. She spun around, and there was her father, his hand reaching down to feel her pussy. His other hand was rubbing his stiff cock as he watched his two daughters eat each other out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.