Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Saturday morning, Angelique was over at her best friend Shayna's house where she had spent the previous night. The two newly turned teenagers were playing on Shayna's brother's computer as Shayna's parents were out shopping with Shayna's younger sister. Shayna's brother, Johnny, was at softball practice.

Both girls were fairly developed for their age. They were both slim with shapely legs, and both had medium sized breasts. Shayna had had several of the older boys at school hit on her already, and Angie, even though she was homeschooled, had been ogled at by several of the boys from public school as she walked down the street. Being from strict religious families, neither girl had actually responded verbally to any of the boys' advances, nor had either said anything to their parents.

In Angie's case, she accepted, if not totally agreed with, her church's teaching-that sex before marriage was sinful, and it shouldn't be done. The problem was, the young brunette couldn't help being not only flattered by the boys' attention, but somewhat turned on, as well. No matter how hard she prayed for the desire to go away, it always remained, and she felt herself become quite aroused whenever the boys from the public school next door called out to her. Awhile ago, she decided that the feelings were natural, and as long as she avoided acting on them, she would be alright.

Shayna, on the other hand, simply wasn't interested in boys. She had discovered about a year ago that she preferred watching the other girls in the locker room get changed then she was in interacting with boys. In particular, she was quite attracted to Angelique. Shayna knew such attractions were sinful and had told her mother as soon as she realized what they were. Her mother, to her surprise didn't condemn her. "It's not sinful to feel this way, Shayna," she said. "It's perfectly natural for you." Her mother did tell her that acting on those feelings was wrong, and that she should pray to keep away from temptation. The teenager didn't tell her mom about Angelique.

For awhile, now, Shayna had decided that she didn't care what her parents or the Church said about sex. She believed that if feeling desire was natural, then acting on it was as well. Anything natural couldn't be a sin, unless it was abused. For months, she had been trying to find away to convince Angelique to agree with her.

With some gentle probing, she had discovered that her friend agreed that sex wasn't sinful. Angelique admitted that she enjoyed listening to the boys from the public schools when they cried out dirty things to her, and that it excited her to wonder just what those things were. Today, as they played on the computer, she even admitted to having masturbated a few times.

"What was it like?" asked Shayna, sensing an opening.

"You've never tried it?" Angelique was fairly surprised. She assumed all girls tried it. She had even heard her sister, Guinevere a few times moaning in the bed above her when she thought the younger girl was asleep. Shayna shook her head.

"It was wonderful," replied Angie. "I really can't describe it, though. You need to do it yourself."

Shayna surprised herself by blurting out, "Show me." She almost tried to apologize to her friend and tell her she was just kidding, but instead, she held her tongue, to see how Angie would respond.

Angie's eyes widened. "What? Are you nuts? What if your parents come back?"

"They won't be back for hours. Besides, you're my friend. You have to show me."

Angelique hesitated for a moment, then nodded. She ran to the door and shut it, and then hurried back to the bed. "Take off your clothes." Shayna started undressing, as did Angie. When they were both naked, Shayna let her eyes wander over her friend's shapely body. Angie was naturally tan, which she received from her father's Italian heritage. Her breasts, like Shayna's, were about medium sized, and her pussy had only a little bit of hair as yet. This was the first time Shayna had seen another woman totally naked, and she found herself becoming quite aroused.

Angie also looked over her friend as they took off her clothes. Like Angie, Shayna was slim, though still a bit scrawny. In a few years, Angie knew, her friend would be absolutely gorgeous. Shayna also had thin pussy hair, which she covered by crossing her legs after she took off her underwear. Angie hid a twinge of disappointment and began to demonstrate how to masturbate. "First," she Angie, "You should play with your nipples, like this." Angie demonstrated, running her hands gently over her breasts, and tweaking her nipples. She let out a small moan as she began to become aroused. Shayna mirrored the action, not really feeling anything. "No, you're going too hard. Like this." Angie reached over and began to stroke Shayna's tits.

"Mmm... " moaned Shayna. "That's nice. " Even though Angie had finished demonstrating, she found she couldn't remove her hands from her friend's breasts. She kept stroking gently and pinching Shayna's nipples. Shayna began to respond by breathing heavier. Shayna copied the action by reaching up and lightly brushing Angie's nipples. "Like this?" she asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.