Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The following day was Friday, and Guin stayed home. She was still surprised at what she had done with Marc yesterday afternoon, and even more surprised at how much she had enjoyed it. Her mother had also been brought up in a strict religious household, and all she had taught her daughter about sex was that it was for procreation, not enjoyment. Guin wished she could talk to her mother about yesterday, but she had left early that morning for a weekend bible conference. Angelique, Guin's younger sister was at a friend's house for a sleep over, leaving the teen alone with her father, Bob, for the weekend.

As Guin ate her breakfast she found herself mentally comparing Marc to her father. She loved both of them. Marc had been almost a part of the family for seven years, and she realized that both he and Bob were a lot alike in many ways. Both were personable men, and both played the guitar. Both enjoyed reading similar books, and both worked out, giving them good muscle tone. That thought led to another- what other ways might they be alike? Guin had once accidentally walked in on her dad when he was going to the bathroom and saw his dick. She figured now that it was close to the same size as Marc's. Suddenly, she snapped to attention. It was one thing to fool around with a guy she cared about, but to think about it with her own dad?

Just then, her father walked into the room. His pajama top was open, and Guin found herself noticing that he had slightly more hair than Marc, though both had muscular chests. She glanced quickly at Bob's crotch and then away. If her father had noticed, he didn't say anything. The brief glance, however, was enough to begin arousing Guin's curiosity about him. She took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind of thoughts about her father. Unfortunately, as is often the case, the more one tries to stop thinking about something, the more likely one is to think about it. She said good morning to her father, and the two ate their breakfast. Fortunately, her father started talking about how they were going to spend the weekend, temporarily taking Guin's mind off of sex. The two decided to go for dinner and a movie that night, and on Saturday to go shopping. Sunday was church day and that afternoon the rest of the family would be home.

"Dad, why is premarital sex wrong?" asked Guin suddenly. Somehow, she managed to avoid blushing, or even glancing at her father's crotch as she said it.

Bob blinked in surprise. "What brought that up?" he asked.

"Marc thinks the prohibition against premarital sex in the bible was specific to that time, and that it doesn't matter any more," she replied rapidly. Had it been any other man that had said that to his daughter, Bob would have flipped, but Marc was a trusted friend. Also, Bob wanted Guin to be able to think for herself, and not just accept what she was told without question. Thirdly, Bob sort of agreed with Marc, but thought that he needed to accept the Church's teaching.

"Well," he said. "I really don't know. We're taught that we should keep ourselves pure before God, and that sex defiles us."

"But if it defiles us, why would it be necessary for procreation?" For seven years, Marc had been challenging her with various concepts in the bible, trying to get her to think for herself. It wasn't until the previous day that he had brought up sex.

"I guess then that it wouldn't be," replied Bob, honestly.

"Especially now with birth control," added Guinevere. "Really, any of the dangers involved in premarital sex are no longer as worrisome as they were back then."

Bob wasn't stupid, even if he was stubborn. "Who have you had sex with?" he asked.

Guin blushed. "Well, it wasn't complete sex," she said. "We only fooled around a bit."

"Was it Marc?" asked Bob. He looked intently at Guinevere, who nodded. Internally, Bob was relieved. At least it was someone they knew, and someone who wouldn't take advantage of Guin. "What did you do?" He was only asking for general information, but Guinevere either failed to pick up on it, or didn't want to.

Guin took a deep breath. "Well, he started out stroking my neck, which felt real good." Guin began to describe in detail the events of the previous day, not noticing that her father was getting quite aroused. 'Stop it!' thought Bob to himself. 'She's your daughter.' She was also a sexy young woman, who was getting him rather hot. In fact, he hadn't felt this way since before he had 'been saved'.

Guin noticed her father's breathing was getting heavier. She resisted the impulse to look under the table and see if he was getting hard. Suddenly, she decided that she wanted very much to make love to her father, and began to be slightly more descriptive in her story. She watched as her father began listening very intently.

When she finished, Bob cleared his throat. "I won't forbid you to have sex with Marc, but I want you to make absolutely sure you're protected. Maybe we should see Dr. Caufield about birth control pills.

Guin smiled. "Thanks, Daddy, I knew you would understand." She got up from the table, and went over to give him a kiss and a hug. Looking down, she saw her father was definitely hard. "I'm going to go take a shower now," she said, and ran off into the bathroom, making sure she left the door partly open.

When she left, Bob realized he and Tina would have a lot to talk about. He really wasn't sure if she'd agree with his decision, but he knew he could convince her. As he sat there, he began to think about Guin's story. He knew he could have stopped her description, but he had chosen not to. For some reason, he had been entranced by it. He knew he had a hard on, and was grateful that Guin was in the other room. Hopefully, she had not seen it when she bent over to kiss him. He heard the shower in the other room, and began to imagine Guinevere in there, naked, running her hands all over her gorgeous body. He knew without a doubt that he wanted to be the one doing it. He also knew that he wanted to be the first one to fuck his daughter.

'No!' he thought to himself. 'That's wrong!' But was it? He had already agreed with Guin that the prohibition against premarital sex was outdated, but what about the taboo against incest? He got up and went into the kitchen, hoping that doing the dishes would help take his mind off his daughter. Unfortunately, it didn't. During the entire chore, Bob kept thinking about his sexy young daughter in the other room. Somehow, though, his moral instruction over came his physical desires, and as he heard the shower go off, Bob made a decision. He couldn't sleep with his daughter, it was wrong. He finished in the kitchen and headed towards his room to get dressed. As he passed the bathroom, however, he happened to glance inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.