Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Steve rushed into his house by the church and slammed the door. He couldn't believe the depravity he had just seen! His own wife shamelessly allowing two men to fornicate with her in the church! Not only that, but both men were obviously homosexuals! He had seen Isaiah with Jeremiah's penis in his mouth when he had walked in. To further add insult to injury, he had shown weakness by becoming aroused. He started towards his bedroom to pray, when he saw movement in his office. "Who's there?" he called.

"It's me, Pastor," came the reply. Steve walked into his office and saw one of the young women of the church sitting at his desk. Angela, a newlywed, was also on the worship team. She was also the older sister of Isaiah and Jeremiah. "The door was unlocked, and I needed to see you, so I let myself in," she continued as he entered the room.

"It's ok, Angela," replied. Unconsciously, he let his eyes roam over her body. At 25, she was as angelic as her name implied. Her fiery red hair hung over her shoulders, styled neatly, and she was wearing a simple, button down dress. Despite her lack of jewelry or other adornments, she was very beautiful. Steve felt his penis grow harder, obviously from the same weakness as before. He hoped Angela hadn't noticed, and crossed to a chair to sit down. "What did you need to see me about?"

"It's about Sam," she replied. Sam was Angela's husband and a good, godly man. Steve believed that Sam never had dirty thoughts about his wife or any other woman, and tried to focus on his example. It started to work, and Steve felt relief as his erection subsided. Angela didn't seem to notice Steve's erection, or if she did, she said nothing, and continued telling him her problem. "He feels I don't pleasure him enough."

Inwardly, Steve swore as his unfaithful penis hardened once more at the thought of sex. He cleared his throat and inquired, "Shouldn't you be talking to your mother or... some other woman in the church?" He had started to say Karen, but that idea was no longer acceptable. In fact, Steve was planning on divorcing Karen for cheating on him. "Maybe Tina would be able to talk to you."

"Well, I wanted advice from a man's perspective," she replied. "I need to know how to pleasure my husband, so, I figured if I asked a man what turned him on, he could tell me. I came to you, because you're the pastor, and I also figured you'd have a better idea about what was pleasurable, having been married for 30 years."

Steve cleared his throat again. Satan was definitely attempting to get him today. First with his wife, and now with this beautiful young woman. He knew he should get rid of her as quickly as possible so he could pray against temptation. He also didn't want her to see his still hard penis. He shifted his legs so as to hide it, and cringed as she said, "See, that's what I mean. I know the mention of sex turns guys on, like you, now, but I don't know what else."

"W-well, it's not just talking about it," replied Steve, trying not to hyperventilate. "Men are aroused visually as well." He adjusted his shirt, trying not to fidget too much. "Certainly the sight of a beautiful woman is enough to arouse any man."

Angela blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, Pastor. But what else? I mean, Sam seems to expect more than just me asking for sex and him looking at me."

"I-I really don't think we should be talking about this, Angela. Why don't you call-"

"Oh please, Pastor!" Angela crossed the room and sat on the arm of Steve's chair. She took one of his hands in hers and looked at him pleadingly. "I'd really rather not involve too many people in this, and I trust you."

"A-angela... " It was too much for Steve. The stimulation from seeing his wife earlier, and now this gorgeous young woman sent him totally over the edge. He knew Satan had won, but he'd repent later. Besides, it was a great way to get back at his wife. Instead, he reached up and grabbed one of Angela's breasts.

"Pastor! What are you doing!" Angela screamed and tried to pull away.

"I'm trying to show you what arouses men," he replied, wrapping an arm around her waist, holding her in place. He massaged one of her breasts, and then the other through her shirt. "Now, I want you to reach down and stroke my penis."

"W-what?" Angela was too stunned to fight. She couldn't believe Steve was doing this to her. "I-I can't do that!"

"You want to be able to arouse your husband, don't you? Now do as I say!"

"Y-yes, Pastor," she replied. She reached down and rubbed Steve's cock through his pants as he began to stroke her breasts and chest through her shirt. She moaned softly, becoming aroused at his touch.

"That's it, Angela," Steve approved. "Now, undo my pants, and touch my bare penis." Angela obeyed, and Steve lifted his hips as she slid his pants down. At the feel of her cool hand against his hard cock, Steve sighed. "Oh yes," he breathed. "Now stroke it, gently."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.