Marc's Last Week at Work - Cover

Marc's Last Week at Work

Copyright© 2001 by tmarcl

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale of sexual release, exploration, and discovery occurs during Marc's final week at work.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was Marc's last day at the hearing aid office. He'd been hunting for a new job for months and finally something had fallen into his lap. For the most part, he was quite glad to be leaving, but a part of him was concerned about some unfinished business that he'd been pursuing there. Guinevere, the boss' daughter was one of the few other employees at the office. She had been only 16 when he had started there but now was one month away from her 18th birthday. And she was hot. She was tall, almost to Marc's height, and she had the most perfect tits he'd seen in awhile. He longed to suck on them and come all over them. Unfortunately, Guinevere came from an extremely religious family and was forbidden from even talking to boys outside the family without someone else present. Since he had known the family for several years, he was trusted, so she was allowed not only to talk to him, but also to work in the office alone with him.

About a year ago, Marc had begun some mild flirting with her-mostly just minor compliments about her appearance. Nothing major, but enough to show her that he was interested. At first he thought she'd run to her parents, but she didn't. She liked the compliments, and, after awhile, Marc stepped them up a bit. He'd tell her she was beautiful, and he began to stand or sit closer to her in the office. Marc surprised himself by taking so much time at seducing Guin, but, as time went on, he sensed that she was dissatisfied with her parents' religion, and was looking to explore the world as it really was. She responded positively to his compliments, and eventually allowed him to put his hand on her shoulder or arm without flinching. A few months previously Marc had begun giving her shoulder rubs - small ones. She liked them, and again, Marc was mildly but pleasantly surprised that she either didn't say anything to her parents, or if she did, they said nothing.

Last week as he helping her type in some information into the database, he began stroking her neck gently. "Mmm... " she moaned gently, and leaned back a bit. Marc continued to stroke her neck as she leaned back a little further and, accidentally rested her head right on Marc's hardening cock. She jerked up in surprise and murmured an apology. Just then her father walked in, and they had to continue working. She said nothing about it, and Marc tried nothing further the rest of the day.

The following day no one else but the two of them were scheduled to be in the office. Once again, they were entering client information into the database, and Marc was standing over her shoulder reading her the information as she typed. It wasn't necessary, really, but from his position, he could look down the front of her shirt and see the tops of her breasts. Her hair was tied up in a bun and once more he began stroking her neck, gently. She moaned softly, and leaned back, this time avoiding his body completely. Marc moved his hand forward and included her ears in the area he was playing with.

Guinevere began breathing heavy and Marc could see her nipples harden through her shirt. He began to stroke the front of her neck as well causing her to moan softly and lean her head back. This time, when her head hit his cock, she did nothing. Marc moved his hand slowly towards the neckline of her shirt. Still, Guin did nothing to prevent him. Marc's hand reached the top button as he continued to stroke her whole neck and shoulder area. He had to make a decision. He knew she was interested in going further, but he didn't know just how far. With only five more days at this job, he didn't care about getting fired, and her father didn't know where he was going next. He could try to have him arrested for statutory rape, but she would be 18 in a month, and it was unlikely the judge would prosecute for him being one month early.

He made his decision and opened her top button. When she didn't pull away, he slid his hands slowly down a little further, stroking the tops of her breasts, and then back up to her neck. For about a half a minute, Marc continued this, and then unbuttoned the second button. Guinevere moaned again as Marc continued down, and sat up. At first, he thought she was upset, but instead she got up and went to the front door, locking it and putting up the closed sign. No one really came in at that time of afternoon, and her father wasn't due back at all that day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.