How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

Friday night I thought about staying at the hotel after being fucked my Warren, Matt and Vanessa, but Ron called and said that he had to work the rest of the night, so I called a cab and headed back to my apartment to get ready for the movers to come. The cabbie could barely drive as he stared at my pussy lips molded out of the tight hot pants that I was wearing. I was hoping that cum wasn't leaking down my leg or that he could smell sex on me.

When we reached my apartment, I leaned forward and asked "How much do I oww...". That is when I saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it. Even though I was worn out from the fucking I had just recieved from Warren and Matt, I leaned into the front seat and wrapped my lips around his nice hard cock and began sucking him off. While I was doing this, he was running his hands up and down my pussy lips, gently tugging on the sides of my shorts to make them show my pussy lips even more.

"Ohhh shit that feels good, suck my cock, that's it, suck my hard cock you slutttttttttt!!!!" the cabbie moaned.

I was running my hands up and down his shaft and running my fingernails along his balls when I felt him start to twitch. I continued to suck and jack him off into my mouth. When I felt his cock starting to really twitch, he reached down quickly and began jacking himself off. Within a few strokes, he was blasting shot after shot of hot jizz down my throat, then he shot what I wasn't able to swallow between my cleavage. He made me so horny that if I wouldn't have just been fucked so good I would have let him fuck me on the hood, but I was worn out. I gathered my belongings and stepped out of the cab. I stepped up to his window and reached down and scooped the cum from the tight confines of my lycra top and slowly licked it off my fingers. As I gave him a quick peck on the cheek he said "Lady this one is on me" and I left.

As I came to the door of my apartment, I found a box sitting by my door with a bouqet of flowers drapped over it. I quickly let myself inside and opened the box. Inside was a Navy blue skirt and a matching blue blazer along with a pair of dark brown seamed nylons and a white garterbelt. At the bottom of the box was a red scarf, and the tallest pair of Navy blue stiletto heels that I had ever seen. Not only did it look to be a 7" heel, but it was the smallest spike I have ever seen, I wondered how I was going to stand on it. In the bottom of the box was a bag that had something gold inside and a note. I opened the bag and the gold piece of jewelry was actually a nametag like a airline stewardess would wear that read "Slut". The note read:

"An associate and I will be in town on Saturday evening and would like to come by and see you. Be a good girl and make sure you wear this outfit for us."

Mr. White

Saturday morning, Vanessa called me bright and early telling me that she had a million ideas for my house warming party and she would like to come over so that we could get started. I told her that it was only 7 a.m. and that we could get together later, but she insisted that we had too much to get done today and that we needed to start right away. I told her that would be fine and that I would see her shortly. I quickly got up and put on a pot of coffee to brew while I took a shower.

While I was in the shower, I shaved my pussy and began thinking back to the night before when Vanessa was eating my pussy so good while I was sucking Warren off. I began playing with my pussy, putting the hot water from the shower right on my clit. It felt so good massaging my clit while fucking my pussy with the tip of the shampoo bottle. I was on the verge of a major orgasm when I heard the door bell ring. I quickly jumped out of the shower and dried off as quick as I could. I put a robe on and opened the door to find Vanessa standing there in black micro mini with fishnet stockings and a tube top. I saw her look me up and down and then I just dropped my robe and pulled her into my apartment.

Vanessa and I ended up on the couch in a nice 69 with her licking my soaking wet pussy. I was humping her face and just about to cum when she stopped licking me. I ground my pussy into her face, but she pulled her head away.

"I didn't tell you to stop licking my pussy SLUT, now stick that tongue of yours up my pussy and get me off NOW!!!!!!!!" I demanded.

"Yes Ma'am." Vanessa said softly and then she really began licking my pussy. She tongue fucked me to the strongest orgasm that I have ever experienced.

When we had caught our breath Vanessa grabbed me around the arm and lead me into the bedroom. "First, while you are getting ready, I will tell you what we have planned for today."

Since we were going to be running a bunch of errands, I decided on a short black skirt with a slit up the leg and a pair of gray control top stockings that I conviently cut the crotch out of. I then slipped on the tallest pair of stiletto's that I owned. A 6.5" black pair that had nice chrome spikes, these would help me prepare for my date with Mr. White. I wanted to practice walking in such a steep heel before tonight. I then decided on a tight fitting white tube top that you could see my nipple rings through. I did my hair and make up while Vanessa read to me our game plan. She wanted to see the house first to get an idea of how to plan things out, and then we were going to do some shopping in preparation of the party. When I asked her what type of shopping, she said probally a sex shop that sells toys and a dance wear place that caters to strippers. I didn't know what Vanessa had in mind, but I could tell that she had been thinking about this for quite some time.

Vanessa wanted to drive, because she knew where we were going and she wanted to remember how to get to my new house. As we drove, I told her that even though she was creating plans for the party, that I was sure that Ellen and Allan would also have some plans of their own. I reminded Vanessa about how they were going to bring Dan in later after the party was already started and I was sure that it would be so he could catch me fucking someone and cause a whole seen.

When we arrived at the house, I gladly showed Vanessa around. She loved how much space it had and how nicely it was decorated. I then took her into the master bedroom and with the flip of a switch, the mirror on the wall turned 45 degrees to show a hallway. I grabbed Vanessa's hand and led her down it. She was completely freaking out over how cool that was. We walked down the stairs to another door. I entered my code on the control panel and the door opened automatically. Vanessa and I stepped into my dungen and the door shut behind us.

"Who helped you decorate this room Jackie?" Vanessa asked.

"Mainly it was Ellen and Susan" I replied.

Vanessa continued to walk around the dungen and looked at the different types of racks and harnesses that they had attached to the walls and floor. I could tell that her mind was in high gear just thinking about what she would like to do in this room.

"Let's go, we have a lot to do before this party". Vanessa said.

Vanessa and I drove all over town, she took me to a sex shop and we bought an assortment of vibrators and dildos, not to mention some bondage equipment such as belts and harnesses. I could tell that Vanessa had her thoughts together and was not wanting to waste any time. Our last stop of the evening was to a Clothing store. Not just any clothing store, but one where strippers buy their dance outfits. We spent the better part of 2 hours inside, trying on different outfits. Finally Vanessa and I agreed on several outfits and left.

By now it was close to 3 p.m. and we stopped by a little italian resturant for a quick pasta salad. While we were eating, Vanessa said "I want to go back to your new house so that I can have another look around."

While Vanessa was driving back to my new house, I took out the bag with the different vibrators in it and began running one of them up and down her legs. I would tease her pussy by just running the tip up and touch her clit with it and then slide it back down her leg. Each time I went up her leg, I would slide more and more of the vibrator into her wet pussy. I could tell that she was having a difficult time concentrating on driving.

Vanessa was moaning as she drove along. I could hear her panting and begging me to slide that vibrator in her pussy, but I still didn't do it.

When we reached the house, Vanessa parked her car in the garage and grabbed the bag of toys and we went quickly inside. Vanessa took me by the hand and led me up to the Master Bedroom. She went to the switch that let us go down into the dunguen. Vanessa was very eager to get into the dunguen for some reason. Once inside, she was walking around and eyeing all of the different pieces of equipment. In the corner of the room was a large walk in closet that she hadn't seen before or didn't notice. She went over and opened it up to find a closet full of different clothes, shoes, harnesses and stockings.

Vanessa was like a kid in a candy shop and was soon out of her own clothes and trying on different outfits. While she was changing clothes, I looked around and saw exactly what I was going to do to my little slut. Ellen had a Dildo Stand installed in the basement and I was going to try it out on Vanessa.

The stand is nothing more than a piece of adjustable metal pipe that expands from 18" off the floor to 4' off the floor and has an attachment on the top end for any type of toys your heart desires. I opened our bag of toys and pulled out a 12" long dildo that was extremely thick, probally around 6-8" thick and secured it to the pipe. After lubing the tip of the dildo, I ran a piece of rope through the pully system and let it dangle over the dildo.

When Vanessa came out, she asked "How do I look?".

Vanessa was standing in front of me wearing a white body stocking that was very snug fitting on her and a black leather teddy that was more like a harness. It framed her breasts and was crotchless as well. Completing her outfit was 6" heels black stilettos.

"You look great my little slut, now come over here and I want to show you something". I said.

Taking her by the hand, I led her over to the dildo. I took a pair of handcuffs that I saw and handcuffed her hands in front of her, then I ran a rope between her cuffs and hoisted her up. When her arms were fully extended and she was standing on her tippy toes, I loosened the adjustment screw on the stand and began working the dildo in and out of her pussy. I would slide just a little in her at a time. When I had worked about 3" inside her, I tightened the stand.

Vanessa was moaning "Jackie, please don't do this to me. That dildo will kill me. I can't handle it all. OHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDD PLEASE NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

After about 15 minutes of her working herself into a frenzy, I asked her "Would you like some slack in the rope Slut?".

"Yes Ma'am" Vanessa responded.

I untied the rope and let her have about 2" of slack, this would let her put her feet firmly on the ground, but would then cause more of the dildo to enter her as well. With 7" of the dildo inside her, Vanessa was getting use to the size of the dildo, she would pull her bound arms up trying to help support her body above the huge fake cock. I knew that her calves had to be aching from standing on her tippy toes for so long.

"Oh GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD JACKIEEEEEE THIS FEEEEEELLLLLSSSSS SOOOOO BIGGGGGGG INNNNNN MMMMYYYYY PUSSSYYYY"! yelled Vanessa.

Vanessa was at a loss of breath and I knew that she would soon be resting her heels flat on the floor. I then decided that I would help her out. I grabbed her around her waist with both hands and gently pulled her down onto the dildo further causing it enter her pussy.

"PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTT Jackieeeeeeeeeeeee" Vanessa begged.

While Vanessa was getting use to having more cock in her, I reached into the bag and pulled out a long chain with nipple clamps on them. I leaned down and sucked on her right nipple, making it nice and hard and then attached the clamp to it. She squirmed and moaned at how tight it was. Then I took her left nipple in my mouth and sucked and hard, flicking it with my tongue and lightly biting it. I then attached the clamp to it. I took the extra chain and attached it to a hook in the ceiling next to the pulley. Making sure that their was very little slack in the chain.

The nipple clamps were pulling her nipples up and the rope was forcing her to reach upward to avoid impaling herself on the dildo. She would tear her nipples off before she could get her feet firmly on the floor. When I began to see that she could was getting use to the size of the dildo and almost had her feet firmly on the floor, I gave her about 2" of slack in the rope, but I made the nipple chain short, causing her nipples to be pulled up even more. I then adjusted the dildo up another 4". Now she had about 10" inside her and her nipples looked like they were going to be pulled off her chest at any time. If her calves began to ach, she could place her feet firmly on the ground, but this would cause the entire legneth of the dildo to go up her.

While she was hanging there, I grabbed a riding crop and began to whip her nipples, slowly at first and then with more and more force.

"Please stop Jackie, PLLLLLLLLEEEAASSSSSEEEEE STTTTOOOPPPPP WHHHHIPPPPPPPINNNNNNGGGGGGG MYYYYYYYYY TITTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS" Vanessa begged.

I continued to whip her nipples for 10 minutes and then I stopped. I knew that she had endured enough and that she was close to cumming. Vanessa was exhausted and I knew that her legs were beginning to cramp on her. I walked into the closet and found a nice strap on harness and attached a 8" dildo to it. I then coated it with lube and walked back out to where Vanessa was hanging. I walked up behind her and slowly started to work the dildo into her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDD... PLLLLLEEAASSSSEEEEE DON'TTTT FUCCCCCKKKKKKK MMMMYYYYYYYYYY ASSSSSSSSS" Vanessa begged.

It was no use, I was already working the dildo in and out of her at a very slow rate. As I slid the dildo in her, I would slowly pull it out and then slide a little more in her and slowly pull it out. Once I worked all 8" inside her ass, I stayed inside her for a minute, letting her get use to the dildo in her ass for a little while. I then grabbed her around her waist and really started to pound her ass good, what this also did was cause her legs to give out and she sat on the dildo, filling her pussy and causing her to explode into a massive orgasim. Even though she had came, I continued to fuck her ass and rocking her back and forth on the dildo. She was so far gone that she was like a rag doll.

I helped Vanessa off the dildo and made her suck both of them clean. Vanessa was so worn out that she could barely stand up. Her legs were shaking and she was having trouble walking. She got dressed took me to my apartment so that I could get ready to meet Mr. White. When we arrived at my apartment, Vanessa and I walked inside and she led me into the bedroom.

"I will help you get ready for your evening with Mr. White" Vanessa said.

Vanessa and I took a shower together and she shaved my pussy smooth, I allowed her to dip her tongue inside me from time to time, but I really wanted to save myself for my evening with Mr. White and his guest. When we had finished in the shower, Vanessa helped me get dressed.

First she attached the garterbelt to me and then she rolled the stockings up my legs. When she had the stocking completely on, she would give the tops of my thighs a nice gentle kiss. Then she helped me step into the Navy skirt. It was very tight around the waist and short in legneth, barely covering my stocking tops. Had it not been for the 2 slits in the front and 2 slits in the back I don't believe that I could walk in it. The way the slits were cut made the skirt look as it had a flap in the front and a flap in the rear. Vanessa helped me into the blazer and buttoned it up the front. It too was very tight and with the plunging neckline, anyone had a great shot of my cleavage. I slipped my foot into the 7" heels and finished putting on my makeup while Vanessa pinned my "Slut" nametag to my blazer. She helped me pin my stewardess hat to my head and now I was ready for my evening with Mr. White.

As I walked around in my living room getting use to the 7" heels, I noticed that my garterbelt straps could be seen with every step that I took and if the wind blew the flaps up, my pussy and ass would be on full display. I didn't really like this idea, but I knew that if Mr. White selected this outfit, then I had better wear it. Vanessa walked up to me and lifted the front flap on my skirt and slowly ran a finger along my moisten slit. She then brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

I had just finished my second glass of wine when their was a knock on the door. I quickly got up and smoothed out my skirt and blazer and answered the door. A short white man was standing at the door dressed in a tux. "Mr. White sent for you ma'am." he stated very politely.

As I walked to the limo, I felt like a million eyes were watching me. I had to walk delicatly because of the heels and because I was afraid that the skirt would blow up exposing me. When we reached the limo, the driver opened the back door and I stepped in. As I sat down, the driver reached in and poored me a glass of red wine and told me to sit back and relax, that we had a 30 minute drive and then I would see Mr. White.

While we were traveling down the road, I noticed a remote control to a tv/vcr. I clicked the power switch on and a tv came on. I then hit the play button and began to watch what looked like a porn. On the screen was my first night with Mr. White. That bastard had recorded him and I fucking in the hotel room with me dressed up like a school girl. While I was angry at first, seeing me suck his big cock made me extremely horny. I was running my finger up and down my pussy just watching the action on the tv. I wanted to cum so bad, but at the same time I wanted to look perfect for Mr. White and his guest.

Watching the video made the travel time seem to fly by, the next thing I know, we are pulling up to a nice lear jet parked on a runway at the local airport. The driver opened my door and led me to the ramp leading up into the plane. I slowly climbed the stairs and when I reached the door, I was greeted by a large black man. "Please have a seat right here and after the plane has taken off, I would like for you to serve Mr. White and his guest their drinks.

The plane took off about 15 minutes later and I was handed a tray of drinks and told to go and serve them to Mr. White and his guest. I took the tray and began walking toward the back of the plane. It was very difficult to walk in 7" heels while a plane was flying. I passed through a doorway and the plane opened up into a living room area with 2 couches and a couple of chairs. Mr. White and a very tall fit black man were sitting on the couches. I handed them their drinks and was about to leave when Mr. White spoke up.

"Slut, this is my friend Carl and tonight you will take care of him, you will do whatever he wants or whatever he needs. Is that understood Slut?" Mr. White stated.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"Good now get over here and show Carl a good time" Mr. White demanded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.