How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

I rested for two days after my night with Mr. White and Ron's friends. I was so sore that I didn't even feel like walking. Mr. White had fucked me so hard and stretched me to more than I have ever been stretched before. Despite how sore I was, I couldn't keep my hands off of my pussy. I was laying around the house fucking myself with a large dildo when Ellen called and said that she wanted to stopped by to discuss my move and the upcoming party. I told her that would be find. I quickly changed into a lace teddy, stockings and 6" platform heels and put a robe around me.

As the doorbell rung, I quickly pulled the crotch of my teddy aside and inserted the dildo into my wet pussy and answered the door to find Ellen dressed in a short skirt and heels and a tight low cut blouse. I invited her in and she sat down on the sofa. When she sat down, I saw her skirt ride up to reveal her stockings and garterbelt. The way she was dressed was too much for me and I immediately knealt down beside her and slowly spread her legs. Ellen said "We don't have time for thiiissssssssss" as I began licking her pussy. She tasted so good, I was so horny that I didn't care if I was licking her if she licked me, I just had to have some sex.

Ellen spread her legs even further apart and I pulled the dildo from my pussy and began sliding it into her wetness. I knew that Ellen was close to cumming. She was moaning and saying "FUCK MY PUSSY... FUCK MY PUSSY YOU SLUT... THAT'S IT... FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER... UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" She came very hard and was pulling my head deeper into her pussy. Ellen released my head and pushed me onto the floor. I eagerly spread my legs and she started licking my pussy. She sucked my clit so hard that I thought I would pass out. I was in heaven, this was just what I needed. Then she rammed my pussy with the dildo and started fucking me with it while she sucked on my nipple rings. This sent me over the edge and I had a very intense orgasim. Ellen came up and began kissing me while telling me "You just can't get enough sex can you. You want to be fucked so bad that you are willing to suck and lick pussy just to get fucked."

Ellen got up and straightened her clothes began telling me about what was going to be happening over the next week. She said "The movers are coming to get your stuff in the apartment on Monday and Tuesday they will be getting the rest of your things out of storage. You and I will be going to closing on Monday morning, so be ready for me to pick you up at 8 a.m. sharp, I don't want to get caught in rush hour traffic." I then asked Ellen "When is the party and when is Dan coming into town?" Ellen looked at me and said "The party is going to be the Saturday evening and Dan will be flying in on Saturday afternoon, but he won't tell you that since he already has booked a room at a hotel to meet two of his favorite strippers. He will show up later on after the party has already started." I asked "How do you know all of this information?" She laughed and said "We have had a bug on him since before you moved here."

Since it was already Tuesday, I knew that I needed to do some packing and getting things ready for the movers to come on Monday. I knew that I would need some boxes, so I called Ryan at the grocery store to see if he would bring me some when he came home. He said no problem and asked me what I needed them for. I told him that I had been having a house built and that I would be moving on Monday. He told me that he would love to see it and I agreed that I would show it to him tonight. He told me that he would be over around 7:30 and that he would bring Chinese food and we could take it with us to the new house. I told him that would be great.

I took a shower and was looking through my closet for something to wear when the doorbell rang. It was only 7:00, I wasn't expecting Ryan for another 30 minutes. I quickly put my robe on and walked to the door. It was Ryan and he was holding a couple of bags of food and groceries. I invited him in and told him "You are early, I'm not even dressed". Ryan said "No problem, I brought a couple bottles of wine over and thought that we would open one before we left. I also was wondering if you would wear something for me?" He looked so cute when he asked me that, I enjoyed seeing his shy side. I told him "Yes, I will wear whatever you want me to." With that he handed me a bag that had a long box in it. I was nervous, yet excited. I didn't have any idea what Ryan would pick out for me to wear.

Ryan fixed us both a glass of wine and we went back to my bedroom to let me finish getting ready and to see what he wanted me to wear. As we sat down on the bed, I opened the box up to find a sheer white crotchless body stocking, 3 pairs of white control top pantihose, and 3 long silver chains, and a very shiny silver jumpsuit. I looked at Ryan and asked him "What do you want me to put on first and why are their 3 pairs of pantihose?

Ryan blushed and told me that he would help me. He then took the long silver chain and wrapped it around my waist and attached it like a belt. He then took the other chain and attached one end to my clit ring and the other end to the chain around my waist. Ryan then took the last chain and slipped it through one of my nipple rings and then looped it through the chain attached to my clit and then he took the end and slipped it through my other nipple ring. This caused a pulling effect on my clit and my nipples when I walked. Then he told me I needed to put on the body stocking. I put the body stocking on and noticed right away how tight it was and how good the nylon felt against my skin.

While I was doing this, Ryan pulled another bag out and pulled two vibrators out that were attached to each other by a wire. The first one was probally about 7" long and about 2" thick and the second was about 5" long and 3" thick. Ryan leaned me back on the bed and slowly spread my legs. He was running his hands up and down my legs feeling the nylon body stocking. He then started licking my pussy, while he was doing that, he would pull on the chains causing my nipples to ache. Ryan was driving me crazy. I pulled Ryan's face up and we began kissing, I needed him so bad, I wanted him deep inside me, I was sucking my pussy juice off of his tongue, but Ryan pulled away from me, he had other plans.

Ryan grabbed the vibrators and some lube and coated the end of the short fat vibrator and then he slid it into my ass. I was moaning like crazy, telling him "PLEASE JUST FUCK ME, LET'S JUST STAY HERE AND FUCK, I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME, PLEASE QUIT TEASING ME AND FUCK ME. But Ryan didn't seem to be listening to me. He took the second vibrator and slid it easily into my pussy. Now I was on fire, I needed his cock in me. Ryan reached down and handed me the 3 pairs of control top pantihose and told me to put them on one at a time. Once I had all 3 pairs on, I asked him "Are you planning on making these crotchless so you can give my pussy some attention?" Ryan just smiled and said "No, your pussy will get more than enough attention, you'll see."

The 4 layers of nylon on my legs was really tight, but what was really getting to me was how the vibrators felt in my pussy with the control top part of the pantihose pulling my slim waist tighter. Ryan then handed me the jumpsuit and I began putting it on. It was very tight as I slid my legs into it. The nylon hose were helping my legs slide in easier, but I was still having difficulty putting it on so Ryan came over and gave me a hand. The jumpsuit was extremely tight and really showed all of my curves, you could also see the chain running from my nipples down to my waist and on down to my clit. The top portion of the jumpsuit really squeezed my breasts together leaving a nice view of my cleavage through the key hole opening in the front. The rest of the jumpsuit really clung tight to my body and showed off my ass and pussy well. I slipped on a pair of silver 6" platform heels and was ready.

By now it was close to 8 p.m. and Ryan and I had finished the first bottle of wine. I could tell by the look in his eye and the bulge in his pants that he liked what he saw. Even though I wanted him to bury his cock in me, I was finally ready to take him to my new house. As he drove, I could feel the vibrator's turning on and off in my ass and pussy. Ryan just smiled and kept driving. What I didn't know was he had them on a timer and they would turn on and off at randomn. They were making me even hornier. The vibrator in my pussy felt like it couldn't move due to the pantihose holding my stomach so tight. When the vibrator's would go off, they would run for about 2-3 minutes at varying speeds. My pussy was soaking wet from all of this a I wasn't sure I would be able to make it to my house. I wanted Ryan to pull over and fuck me right on the side of the road.

I asked Ryan "Why did you pick this outfit for me to wear?" He blushed some more and said "I had bought it for a girl that I use to date so she could wear it to a club one night, she tried it on and hated it. She said that it was slutty and cheap. She broke up with me after that." Ryan seemed a bit upset by this and I started rubbing his leg telling him it was o.k... I then asked "How do you think I look in it?" "You look so good in it, I am so glad she broke up with me, because now I can see what a real woman looks like wearing it." I then asked "You don't think I look too slutty or cheap do you?" Ryan just shook his head no.

We made it to my new house and Ryan was impressed just from the curb. He was in shock with how big it was. Ryan stopped the car in the circular drive and we walked in. I showed him around a bit and was pleased to see that the painters had done an excellent job. In every room, I could feel the vibrators buzzing harder and for longer periods of time and the chains tugging at my nipples and clit. My nipples were in a constant state of arousal. I wanted to stop with the tour and let Ryan fuck me, but he didn't want any part of it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to show him the secret basement or not.

After giving Ryan the tour, we stopped in the kitchen and we opened the bottle of wine. We sat on the kitchen counter drinking the wine and talking about where I was planning on putting my furniture. Both of our glasses were almost empty so Ryan got down and poured us some more wine. When he had poured the wine, Ryan walked up between my legs and handed me my glass and then he started kissing me. Softly at first and then he really started kissing me.

He was driving me crazy sucking my nipples through the fabric of the jumpsuit. Then I felt his fingers searching for the chain attached to my nipple rings. He soon found it and began tugging on it gently. He was rubbing his large buldge against my pussy. Between that and the vibrators in my ass and pussy, I was desperate to cum. He broke our kissing and began to take his clothes off. I started to take the jumpsuit off, but he said "WAIT, I will fix that".

Once Ryan was naked, he reached into the back pocket of his pants and produced a small razor blade knife. He took his left hand and pinched the fabric of the jumpsuit right by my crotch. Once he had a firm grip, he took the razor and slowly cut an opening in the jumpsuit. Then he took the razor and did the same to the 3 pairs of pantihose. Once my pussy was in full view for him, he pulled the vibrators out of me and began licking my clit and sucking on my pussy. While he was doing this he would grab the chains and tug on them causing my nipples to harden even more.

Finally after he had licked me to two orgasims, he came up and began kissing me. I could feel his hard cock at the entrance to my pussy. I wanted so bad just to climb off the counter and onto his hard cock. Ryan was teasing me, taking the end of his cock and smacking my clit ring with it. This was sending my pussy trobbing. He then put just the head of his cock against my pussy but this time, I was able to wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into my pussy. Ryan didn't disappoint me, he pounded my pussy, taking slow long strokes with his cock and ramming it back into me hard. I loved the feeling of his balls slapping my ass as he rammed back into me time and time again. We ended up fucking in every room that night, but I never did show him the basement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.