How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

Allan escorted the gentlemen to the elevator and said goodbye, he then came back to the desk and told me that I did a great job. He then told me to come into his office. He had me sit down in a chair and then he said "Mr. White will probally sign the contract tomorrow if you give him what he wants. He expects you to wear a short plaid school girl skirt and anything else that I choose for you to wear. Ellen will be here in a hour to pick you up and she will have your outfit. In the meantime I think that you will need to show me your gratitude for getting you a date tonight. Suck my cock you SLUT!" I dropped to my knees and pulled Allan's zipper down and released his cock from his pants. I started slowly licking his cock and sucking him. Allan was moaning and telling me "YOU ARE A GOOD COCKSUCKER, OH YEAH SUCK MY COCK BITCH". When I was working up a good pace, Allan stopped and had me bend over the chair that I was sitting in earlier. With the slit in my dress he had free access to my pussy or ass and he took his hard cock and ran it along my pussy, slowly he would move it across my pussy. I was soaking wet and hoping he would fuck me and not just tease me.

Allan worked his hard cock right up my ass. "OH GGGOODDDDDDD THAT FEELS SO GOOOOODDDDDD!!!!" I was yelling. "YES, YES, YES, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER... HARDER... YES THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOODDDDD!!!". I didn't hear the door knock, and I never saw Billy from the meeting come in. He sat down on the couch and pulled his cock out. The whole time I was moaning and getting off on Allan fucking my ass. When I opened my eyes, I saw Billy sitting there stroking a very nice 11" cock. Billy said "Sorry to bother you Allan, but I left my briefcase in the conference room and when I came back to get it, I heard a lot of noise coming from your office that I figured I would see what was going on". Allan responded by saying "would you like a piece of this slut?" With that Billy pulled his pants off and came over to my face. I grabbed his cock and started sucking him off. Billy didn't last long in my mouth and by now, Allan had cum deep in my ass.

I sat down in the chair and sucked Billy's cock some more so that he could fuck me. It didn't take long for him to get hard and he pushed my legs up to my shoulders and started fucking my pussy. Billy was driving me wild. He would take a long slow stroke in my pussy and then do a few faster strokes, then he would pull his cock all the way out except the head of his cock and then ram in back into me. "OH GOOODDDDDD BILLY, FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!" I was screaming.

Then all of a sudden Billy pushed his cock all the way inside me and stopped. He leaned over and said "I know who you are now, you are Dan's wife Jackie... aren't you?" I was mortified and was hoping that Allan would bale me out, but Allan just sat there and didn't budge. "You are Jackie, wow what a little slut you are. I never knew that Dan was married to a wild slut. I guess that the Big City has brought you these Big Titties." "Please don't tell anyone back home about this, PLEASE I am begging you PLEASE" I pleaded. Billy said "Tonight when you get finished with Mr. White, you will need to stop by my room and I will let you know what the deal is." With that Billy blew his load deep into my pussy. He pulled his cock out and I leaned forward and sucked him clean.

As I got ready to meet Mr. White, my mind was spinning out of control. What had I done, how did I let everything get this out of control. What will Dan say when he sees me, I look like a complete slut, my tits are huge and I can only wear high heels. What will Dan say when he finds out that I can't get enough sex. Just then Ellen came into my bedroom with a box. It was the outfit that I will be wearing tonight. It consisted of a very short plaid school girl mini skirt, a low cut white blouse, a black waist clincher with garter belts attached, black 6" stiletto heels and white stockings. I put the waist clincher on first. It came to the very bottom of my tits and actually provided a bit of support (not that they needed any) and went down to just below my belly button. As tight as Ellen had pulled it, I was sure to have a hour glass figure. Then I rolled my stockings on and attached them to the garterbelts. I then slide into the skirt and realized why I was wearing a waist clincher. It was extremely small and VERY SHORT. With me standing up, the skirt was only 3" lower than my pussy. My stockings were in plain view. I put the blouse on next and it was very snug and showed off a generous portion of my cleavage. It was also light enough that you could see my nipples and nipple rings. I finished my make up and put my heels on and we left.

Ellen asked me if I was all right. I told her about Billy finding out about me and that he wanted to meet me after I left Mr. White's room tonight. I told her that Dan would find out and it would be over between him and I. Ellen put her hand on my leg and said "It will be all right, you will see. Tonight, just make Mr. White happy so that Allan gets that contract and do as Billy says and Allan and I will take care of the rest". I nodded ok and tried not to worry very much. I knew how important this contract was for the company and how I was helping them out. Then Ellen asked me "why are you helping Allan and I tonight?" I told her "because it will help the company and Dan too". Ellen shook her head and said "there isn't any other reason?" I knew exactly what she meant and said "because I am a Slut and need to be fucked". Ellen said "yes, that is it."

Ellen stopped the car at the entrance to the hotel and the bell hop opened the door. When I got out, I knew he got a clear view of my clean shaven pussy. As I walked thru the lobby, I could tell that people were looking at me. I went right for the elevator. The attendent asked "what floor Ma'am" and I told him "the Penthouse suit". He was very cute and probally about 19 years old. I noticed that he was looking me up and down in the reflection of the mirror of the elevator and I could also tell that if he looked in the corner of the elevator that he could see a hint of my ass. I decided that I would tease him and bent over to adjust my shoe. Leaving him a great view of my cleavage and my ass. As I raised up I noticed that he was getting hard. I looked over at him and asked him "is this the way girls dress at your school?" He nearly choked and said "no Ma'am, they don't look that good". With that I dropped to my knees and pulled down his zipper. He had a nice 7" cock that I took in my mouth and sucked. I gave him a fast blow job and he came a flood in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and stood back up just as the elevator was reaching the penthouse floor. As the door opened, I turned toward him and took his hand. I guided it under my skirt and over my soaking pussy. I told him "see how wet you made me" I knew that I made his night.

I walked to Mr. White's room and knocked. He came to the door dressed in a nice suit. He showed me into the room and offered a glass of wine. I drank it very fast and Mr. White poured me another. Mr. White told me "I like the way you dressed for me tonight. Since I am pleased and very horny, I took the liberty of ordering room service... how does that suit you Becky?" "That is fine Mr. White" I answered. He then asked "have you ever fucked a black man with a cock as big as mine?" I didn't say a word and went right over to him and kissed him on the lips. He met my kiss by slipping his tongue in my mouth and frenching me. The whole time we were kissing I was rubbing his cock and balls. It felt wonderful feeling his cock get larger and larger in my hand. I finally broke his kiss and dropped to my knees. I unzipped his pants and reached in to pull out a very fat and long cock. He must have been about 14" and thicker than my fist. I wrapped both hands around it and brought the monster meat to my lips. I started sucking just the head of his big cock and jacking him off at the same time. I continued to suck him until I felt him starting to cum. He then took his cock and blasted my face and mouth with flood after flood of hot sperm. I was coated in jism. I licked and swallowed as much as I could, but it was all over my hair and face. Mr. White just laughed and poured us another drink.

He then said "come here and bend over my lap" I did as he said and bent over his legs. My ass was in full view and he began to spank me. Mr. White was telling me "you have been a bad student and I am going to have to punish you". I was moaning and grunting with every sting to my ass his hand brought. Then Mr. White reached over and took the wine bottle that we had been drinking from and started rubbing the top across my slit and all over my pussy. I was extremely wet by now and he would put the tip just inside my pussy. It felt very good, and I began to beg him to fuck me. "Please fuck me, please fuck my pussy". "Ah in good time my little girl, first I must eat" he said. With that he took the bottle from my pussy and started to work it into my ass. He worked inch after inch of the bottle into my asshole and I was moaning with both pain and pleasure. I could feel the neck of the bottle starting to stretch my asshole. Just then there was a knock on the door. It was room service. Mr. White picked me up and bent me over a chair and told me to stay put. He went to answer the door and left me laying across a chair with a wine bottle in my ass. Room service brought in the food and I noticed that it was the boy from the elevator. He kept looking over at me and at the wine bottle. When he was thourgh setting up, he went to leave. Mr. White stopped him and said "son, I don't have any money to tip you, but how would you like to fuck this slut while I eat?" "Yes sir, I would be very honored to fuck her while you ate sir" was the boy's reply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.