How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

It had been 4 days since Roger increased my boobs to 44FF's and did the surgery on my legs. While he was performing surgery on me he felt the need to increase the thickness of my lips. So that I would have nice cock sucking lips. I felt sore and tired, but I also felt incredibly horny. Roger did not fuck me before or after my surgery and this really made me extra horny. Ellen had sent her hairdresser by to give me long bleach blonde hair extensions. I didn't even look like myself anymore. Dan had called and said he would be flying to California for another 2 weeks on business and he apologized for not spending much time with me. I told him that I found a home that I loved and even found a nice cul de sac lot in a quite neighborhood. Dan sounded very excited and told me he couldn't wait to see it. I faxed him the floor layout and pictures and he loved it. Phil had already started on building the secret basement and would have it finished well before Dan would return on business.

Later that afternoon, Allan called and told me he would like to take me to dinner to discuss some business. I agreed and he told me that he would be by around 7 to pick me up. I asked what I should wear and he told me that he had the perfect outfit for me. That all I had to do was be waiting wearing black stockings, a cup less corset with garters attached and 6" heels.

Right at 7 the door bell rang and I answered it wearing exactly what Allan had told me. I invited him in and he handed me a box. He told me to try this on. I opened the box and inside was a rubber leopard print micro skirt/dress. It had a plunging neckline that would really show off my chest and was sleeveless with a zipper up the back. In the bottom of the box was a black collar with 3 large silver rings attached to it. I stood still while Allan put the collar on and then he told me to get dressed. The dress was extremely tight and the skin between the tops of my stockings and the bottom of my dress was visable. The top portion of the dress was extremely tight, Allan helped me zip up the top and my breast looked extremely huge now. This was the first time that I had worn anything but a t shirt or robe. And my first time that I had dressed this slutty in front of Allan.

We drove to the other side of town in Allan's car, the whole way he was telling me how slutty I was and how hard I was making him. I looked over and noticed that he had an impressive package. I knew that he would fuck me, I just didn't know when. I was becoming extremely horny, so I leaned over and unzipped his pants. I pulled his cock out and started sucking him. Allan was encouraging me by telling me "SUCK MY COCK SLUT!, THAT'S IT... SUCK ME...". Well it didn't take long and he blew his load down my throat. I asked Allan "do you really want to get something to eat, or do you want to fuck me?" Allan looked over at me and said "You really have become a cock craving slut." Allan said "I am hungry and I know of this quiet little Japanese restuarant that we can goto". For once someone was treating me like a normal person, but I knew not to get my hopes up.

Allan stopped the car in front of a whole in the wall Japanese restuarant. He came around and got my door for me. As we walked a few feet from his car, he stopped me on the sidewalk and told me to bend over and spread my legs. I didn't want to, but he grabbed my neck and started to push me over. I did as he asked. Then I felt a butt plug slowly being inserted into my ass. I could tell that he had lubed it with something as it slide right into my ass. It felt great and I didn't care that anyone on the sidewalk could see me. I was getting wet just thinking about what else he had in mind.

The hostess sat us in a dark corner and brought us our drinks. Then a waiter appeared and Allan spoke to him in Japanese and the waiter bowed and left. A few minutes later he was back with a larger cucumber and a knife. I had no idea what Allan had in mind, but I needed to be fucked I was sooo horny. Allan began to carve the cucumber into the shape of a cock. He paid special attention to the head of the cock so that it was as wide as possible. The cucumber was about 9" long and at least 3" in diameter.

Allan then told me "you will have 1 minute to fuck yourself with the cucumber, after I tell you your time is up, you will pull the cucumber from your pussy and lick it clean, I will then cut a inch off of the base of the cucumber and you will have another minute. If you don't have 4 orgasisms then I will leave you here for the waiters to fuck you. Is that understood?" I nodded yes and then Allan pulled a long chain from his pocket with a clasp on the end. He told me to attach it to my clit ring and then hand him the other end. I did as I was told. He looked at his watch and said "begin".

I was fucking myself for all that I was worth and I could feel Allan pulling on the chain every so often. That was driving my clit crazy and I came once in under a minute. I was working on my second orgasim when Allan said "time's up". I pulled the cucumber from my soaking wet pussy and sucked my juices off of it, then I handed it to Allan who took the knife and cut a inch off of it. He then handed it back to me and I went to work quickly, but I was having trouble as people began to sit by us and I could feel them stairing at me. Allan cut another inch off. When it was time again, I went to work and had 2 orgasims in under a minute. All I needed was one more and I wouldn't have to fuck the waiter. Allan ended up cutting 4 more inches off before I could cum the forth time. God did it feel good to cum that last time, I was so into fucking myself that I didn't care if the people next to us heard me moan or not.

Allan was pleased and then I asked him what business did he want to discuss. He began by telling me that his secretary was going to be out sick for 3 days and he wanted me to fill in for her. I told him that I didn't know anything about being a secretary and I don't really need to work. Allan then told me "I have some clients coming in tomorrow for a big meeting, I want you to be their so that you can help seal the deal". I asked "what do you mean by "Seal the Deal"." Allan said "I just want someone that is sexy around the office to distract them from thinking straight. It may even mean that you will escort them back to the hotel for a drink or something." I told Allan that "I wasn't feeling to good about this, after all this is where my husband works and people will recognize me". Allan told me that I would enter the office through his private elevator and I would work at a desk by his office and the board room where the meeting is going to be held. "You won't need to walk around the office, everything that you need will be right there" Allan said. "What do you want me to wear to distract them?", I asked. "I have an outfit in the trunk of my car, I will give it to you later, I think that you will like it." he said.

We finished eating and Allan began to get up, but he was still holding the chain that he had been tugging on all night. I looked up and he told me to attach it to the ring on the left of my heel. I did as I was told and noticed that it wasn't too short. Then he handed me the cucumber and told me to put it in my pussy. I stood up and I could feel the chain pull my clit down. I wasn't sure if I would be able to walk, I took small steps and made it out of the resturant. Allan put his arm around me and told me to hurry along, he had a lot to do before tomorrow. I was hoping that part of that was fucking me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.