How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

Ellen had just dropped me off at my apartment from my visit with Dr. Williams and Mr. Roberts. I just wanted to go lay down and take a nap. I dosed off for about 3 hours and when I woke up it was 8:30 at night. I was starving and didn't have anything in the house. I decided that I would take a quick bath and then go to the grocery store. When I got out of the tub, I started looking through my closet to find something to wear. That is when I realized that the only shoes in my closet where heels! My other shoes where gone. I then started looking at my clothes. They were all skirts, short dresses, revealing tops. I knew now the errand that Ellen ran while I was at the doctor's office. She had completely rearranged my closet. I tried calling her, but her line was busy. I knew that I needed to eat so I put on a leather mini skirt with a leather buckle on the side. The top was sheer with a plunging neck line that really showed my tits off. I looked in my panty drawer and found nothing but a few pair of rubber or latex g-strings, one of them was even a harness for a dildo. I put a garterbelt and seamed stockings on and then a pair red 5" heels. I didn't bother with any panties. I looked in the mirror and knew that I looked like a complete whore. I also was aware that I was horny as hell.

As I drove to the store, I kept playing with my pussy. I was shocked at how I was behaving. Dan would never believe that this was the same wife that he married. I was acting like a complete slut. I was craving cock right now.

I walked the aisles buying a few things along the way when I ran into a stock clerk stocking the shelves. His nametag said Ryan and he looked very nice. He must have been around 20 years old, about 6'2" tall with a nice chest and build. I was standing there wandering what he would be like in bed. Whether or not he had a big cock that he could fuck me with. He must have notice me stairing at him because then he walked up to me and asked if I had just moved in to the Smoke Rise apartments? I said "yes, how did you know?". He told me that he lived in the next building over and saw me leave the other morning with another lady. "What causes you to be out this late without your husband" he asked. I didn't know how he knew that I was married until I noticed that I was wearing my large diamond wedding ring. I told him "my husband is out of town for 9 more days and I am having to make do on my own". What Ryan said next really shocked me. He said "well I get off work in 20 minutes, why don't we go get a drink and something to eat. I know this little pub down the street". I knew that this was a bad idea, but I was so horny that I would have fucked him right there. I agreed and he asked if I wanted to just wait for him out in my car? I agreed and bought the things that I had already shopped for. As I sat in my car I became hornier and hornier. I started to play with my pussy and finger myself. I was on the brink of an orgasim when Ryan knocked on my car window. It scarred the shit out me. I wonder if he saw me masturbating.

Ryan got in with a 6 pack of beer and off we went. He asked if I had other plans for tonight or do you always dress like that? I told him I didn't have any plans, but I wanted to dress a little adventurous tonight. That was a lie, I didn't want him to know that this was the most normal clothing that I had.

When we arrived at this pub, we sat out in the parking lot drinking the 6 pack and watching different people come and go in the parking lot. Their were a lot of bikers coming into the parking lot and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go into a bar looking like I did. Ryan was asking me about my husband and telling me how sexy I was. The beer had started to work on me since I hadn't had anything to eat all day. I got tired of hearing Ryan talk so I gently put my arm around him and we kissed. Slowly at first, then Ryan started sticking his tongue down my throat. Our kissing became hotter and hotter by the moment. Soon Ryan was cupping my breasts and feeling my nipples through my sheer top. I moaned with the pleasure that Ryan was bringing me and with that he reclined my seat and went right for my pussy. He started to lick my clit and when he found my clit ring, he brought his head up and asked "are you a little slut or what?" I couldn't look at him, for I knew that it was true, I had become a little slut. One that craved cock. I nodded "yes, I am a slut, please lick my pussy, please lick me!".

Ryan must have tongue fucked me for 20 minutes, I was cumming like the cheap whore that I was. He was sucking my clit ring and tugging on it with his teeth while he was fingering my pussy. I finally couldn't take it anymore and started grabbing for his cock. When I got his pants unzipped I was in awe, he wasn't very long, but he was VERY THICK. He had me get out of the car and put me on the edge of the trunk. Ryan kneeled down and I put my legs on top of his shoulders as he continued to lick my pussy. Then I began begging to be fucked. "Please fuck me Ryan, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!", but he kept licking my pussy. Finally, he got up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started fucking me right on the trunk of my car in the middle of this nasty pub. "OH GOD OH GOD, HARDER, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER" I was yelling. I wasn't thinking about anyone hearing me and at the time I didn't care if anyone did. I just wanted this young stud to keep fucking me. The next thing I know there are 5 bikers standing by the car looking at Ryan fucking me.

The biggest biker of the group and by far the nastiest looking one said "well well looks like we found ourselves a little slut for the night... hell she's even married". I was grossed out by their appearance, they looked like they hadn't had a bath in a month, nasty beards, hell they even smelled bad, but all I could think about was more cock to fuck me with. Ryan wasn't stopping fucking me, he didn't care he just wanted to cum and cum he did. Shot after shot of hot jism jetted into my pussy. Oh god did it feel good. Ryan's cock slide out of me as it went limp and I dropped to my knees and sucked him clean. This caused the bikers to go wild.

The lead biker came over to me while I was on my knees and pulled his cock from his pants. It smelled of oil and dirt and I was not wanting to suck it, but I opened my mouth and began to give him the best head I knew was possible. He saying things like "suck my cock you slut, what a slut you are. We are gonna give you just what you want... COCK!" The other bikers were running their hands all over me, feeling my tits and playing with my clit. While I was sucking one of them off, I felt something cold and round at the entrance to my pussy. What could it be I thought. Then one of them came up and slide the top of a empty beer bottle into the tip of my cunt. I couldn't believe this was happening. I wanted more. Since I was on my knees sucking this biker, I leaned forward so that whoever was playing with my pussy with that bottle would have better access. By now they had removed my skirt and someone was working the bottle into my pussy. I also felt someone tongue fucking my asshole. This was a new sensation for me and it was driving me wild.

The lead biker came a river in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it all. When he pulled away and sprayed my naked tits. Someone else put their cock in my face for me to suck. By now whoever was playing with the bottle in my pussy had it in pretty deep and was fucking me with it. They took the bottle out of my pussy and turned it around so that the bottom of it was going in me first and they used the longneck part of it as a handle. They fuck my pussy with that bottle for so long that I blew 3 more bikers swallowing the loads. The head biker told Ryan "since this is your bitch we will let you fuck her ass first". Ryan brought his cock to my face for me to suck him and then he pulled away from my mouth and I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my asshole. He felt even bigger than when he was in my pussy. Then one of the bikers brought a bottle of motor oil and poured some on my asshole. With that Ryan started to slide in my ass nice and easy. Ryan was fucking my ass real nice and I was in total pleasure. I also felt someone take the bottle from my pussy and put a cock in my pussy. I had never been double penetrated before, but it felt sooooo good.

Ryan didn't last long in my ass and came a huge wad deep inside me. Then someone replaced Ryan and I could tell that they were huge. I had never had anything in my ass that big, it felt like a piece of sausage or a arm. I was so horny by now that I was slowly ramming back on the person in my ass. Then they grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto their monster meat. "OH FUCK ME YES FUCK ME HARRRRRRRDDDDDDDDERRRR!!!!" I begged. Ryan came around to my face and I sucked his cock. It tasted like shit and oil mixed and I couldn't believe that I was sucking his cock after it just left my asshole.

I didn't know what time it was, but I knew that it was late and I had fucked everyone at least 3 times in my ass, pussy and all over my tits and sucked everyone clean after each fucking. I was worn out and had cum all over me. I began to get up and the lead biker handed me a bottle of beer that was already opened. I took it and it felt warm. He said "drink this slut, it is a token drink from all of us". I put the bottle to my lips and began to tilt it back and knew that it wasn't beer. I could taste the sperm and something else as it left the bottle. I drank it all and handed the bottle back to the biker. I asked "what did I just drink?" They were all laughing and said "it is our cum and piss from tonight slut". Then they left for the pub.

It was 3 a.m. and Ryan drove me back home. I could tell that he was a little uncomfortable about what had just happened. I leaned over and told him "thank you for fucking me tonight, I needed that and I hope that you will want to fuck me again". Ryan said "I will be by to see you real soon and I will show you a few things that I know". I reached over unzipped Ryan's pants and gave him a blowjob in the parking lot of our apartment building. When he came I told him good night and went to sleep.

I slept in until almost noon when I got a knocking on the door. I grabbed my robe and went to answer the door. It was a large box, much larger than a dress box. I signed for it and shut the door. I knew what it was and was eager to open it to see what was in it. Just when I was about to open it, the phone rang. It was Dan asking how everything was going. I told him that I really missed him and that I couldn't wait to see him. He told me that he would have to travel to another office and he would be gone another week. I was crushed but at the same time I knew that would free me up to fuck Ryan some more and anyone else that I could get my hands on.

As I was talking to Dan I was opening the box up. When I got it open, I found a envelope on top that read "Since tonight you are going to be my guest, you will need to wear what is in the box. If something doesn't fit or is too tight, you will need to wear it anyway. Since you are married, I expect you to wear you wedding rings." I pulled out a pair of black patent leather 6 1/2" stiletto heels that had a leather wrap for my ankles. The wrap had silver rings attached to them and a place for 2 pad locks on each foot. I continued looking in the box and found the padlocks open with no key. Then I pulled out a very small black lycra dress. It was very short, with no sleeves and a high turtle neck collar. The waist had 4 buckles just below my chest that I could adjust tighter or looser. The back of the dress had a slit up the center that would definately show my ass and pussy if I bent over. Next, I pulled out a white 7" open bottom girdle made of rubber with 6 attached garter belts. It had a zipper down the side and lacing in the back to make it smaller than it already was. White silk stockings and black lycra gloves. A tall black collar with silver rings attached to it was in the bottom of the box. Then there was an envelope at the bottom of the box that had a silver chain in it and a note attached. It read "put the collar on and then attach the chain to your collar, their is a clip for you clit ring and two for you nipple rings. They are very tight and if you bend over or move they will stimulate your clit or nipples. You will need to put this on first".

As I got ready, I made sure that I shaved my pussy real good so that I would be ready for tonights events even though I had no idea what was going to take place. I put the collar and chain on first, it was a very short chain and it was definately tugging at my clit with every step. I put the girdle on next, it barely covered my pussy and was extremely tight, I had trouble zipping it up. I rolled the silk stockings up my legs and noticed that they had a tall lace band at the tops. I slide the dress on and really had to squeeze into it as I zipped it closed. I looked down and saw that the tops of my stockings were barely visible while I was standing straight, but what if I bent down for anything or if I had to walk up any stairs I would be in trouble. It did not show any of my cleavage, but it was cut very tight on the sides and pushed my tits out. The more clothing I put on, the hornier I became. I put the shoes on and locked them with the four padlocks. They were very high and I knew that is what Dr. Williams wanted. Last I slide on my gloves and put the finishing touches on my make up. I looked in the floor length mirror and knew that I looked like a slut. I also knew that I was ready to be fucked. I was extremely horny and couldn't stop playing with my pussy.

The limo arrived at 6 p.m. sharp and a well dressed driver came to my door. As he escorted me to the car, I found it easier to walk in the heels, but my clit and nipples were torturing me.

We arrived at Dr. Williams house at quarter til 7 and the driver opened the car door and helped me get out. At this point, the chain tugged real hard on my clit and I closed my eyes trying to hold back a orgasim. The driver walked me around to the back door of the home and opened it up. He then ushered me into a door off to the right that appeared to be a laundry room. Dr. Williams greeted me and told me how sexy I looked. He closed the laundry room door and told me to raise my dress. I did as I was told and then he pulled a vibrator from the cabinet. It was very small about 5" long and 1 1/2" thick. He told me to bend over and when I did I felt the chain tighten on my nipples and clit. I was already very wet and he had no trouble sliding it in my pussy. He asked if I felt like I would be able to walk around o.k. with the vibrator in my pussy or not. I told him no that I think that it will slide out because I am very wet. Then he took two clothes pins from his pocket and clipped my pussy lips shut with them. This hurt like hell and I began to yelp. He put his hand over my mouth and then with his other hand pulled a remote from his pocket and turned the vibrator on a low setting. This felt very good.

Dr. Williams then said "tonight, you can call me Roger and you are my guest, I will not be by your side all night as I have some business to attend to, but feel free to enjoy yourself, do you have any questions?" "No" I said, then Roger said "Good, now suck my cock and I will go and introduce you to some of the guest." I greedly unzipped Roger's pants and sucked his cock, while I was doing this, he would turn the vibrator on and off and change the settings on it with his remote. God I wanted him to bend me over and fuck me, but I knew that the night was still young and I would be truly fucked before I left.

The party was well underway and their must have been at least 50 well dressed people at his house. Roger introduced me to a few couples and I could tell that the ladies were eyeing me and that the men were interested in fucking me, but when we would walk away, I could hear the ladies telling their husbands "she looks like such a slut". This made me incredibly wet and hornier. Of course while Roger was introducing us and talking he would turn the vibrator on and off and tease my pussy with it.

By now I had 3 glasses of wine and asked Roger where the bathroom was. He told me up the stairs and the third door on the left. Then he told me "I feel that your pussy has had enough fun for right now, when you are in the bathroom take the clothes pins off and then take the vibrator out of your pussy. Place it in the cabinet to the right of the sink rapped in a towel". I smiled and said "ok" and then climbed the stairs in much pain, knowing that everyone was looking at my stockings and ass as I climbed them, but also feeling the chain tugging on my clit and nipples. I found the bathroom with no problem and passed a few guests in the hallway. I knocked on the door and let myself in. It was quite impressive and very well decorated. I pulled my skirt up and took the clothes pins off and then pulled the vibrator out of me, but then I got a wicked idea and started to fuck myself with it. I was moaning with pleasure and didn't notice that the door had opened and a man walked in. I looked up as he was shutting the door and locking it. I was too far gone to say anything, but he looked down at me and said "I heard you moaning and thought that I would make sure you are all right. I see that you are, but I think that I could make you feel even better." With that I took the vibrator out of my pussy and dropped to my knees to unzip his fly. I reached in and pulled his semi erect cock out of his pants. It was very nice and thick and I began sucking him off. I was playing with his balls and jacking him off while I sucked his cock. I knew that he was close to cumming and then he stopped. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. Then he spread my legs and started to fuck me. "Oh God Yes, FUCK ME, FUCK ME... HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER OHHHHHHHH GOODDDDDD!!!" I was yelling. While he was fucking me he was pulling on the chain that was attached to my nipples and clit, this sent me over the top and I came real fast. He wasn't far behind either pumping jet after jet of hot cum into my pussy. When he pulled out, I sucked him clean and put his cock back in his pants. He said "you are a wonderful slut, but I must join my wife back at the party". I felt like a cheap whore and knew that I loved it. I wanted to fuck some more. With that I cleaned myself up and went down to find Roger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.