How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

After the first week of Ellen dressing me like a slut and using me to her full disposal I was really beginning to enjoy walking in 6" heels and having people stair at me wearing short latex skirts and see thru tops. We had been shopping and I had all kinds of different heels from 4" to 7".

Ellen will only let me wear extremely short skirts that are sometimes see thru, heels, stockings, and some sort of top that shows off my tits. By my fifth week in Washington, Ellen told me that I was to pack all of my heels and put them in a bag and leave it under the front bumper of my car.

I didn't ask why, but I could tell by her voice that she had a surprise for me. Just as I was fixing dinner, Dan came in to tell me that Alan and he would have to go out of town for 2 weeks on business and that he was sorry. I understood. I asked Dan when he had to leave and he said that the Limo would be by to pick him up in an hour and he wanted me to ride to the airport with him. I really didn't want to go, but Dan said that it would be fun and that Ellen and Alan would be riding with us. I was nervous and excited, but I didn't want Ellen to embarrass me in front of Alan or my husband.

I knew that I couldn't dress the way that Ellen dresses me in front of my husband, but I also knew that I better be clean shaven and garters with my heels. I picked a short mini skirt and a low cut top to go with the rest of my outfit. Just as I was finished getting ready, the limo arrived.

Ellen asked if I would help her in the powder room and when the door was shut, she pulled out a 8" vibrator and a 4" long by 1.5" wide butt plug.

I had never had anything up my ass before, but I knew that Ellen wouldn't take no for an answer. She worked the vibrator up and down my slit and teased my clit with it until I was nice and wet but she didn't put it in me. Then she took the butt plug and rubbed it across my pussy. I was extremely wet, but I was very nervous about the butt plug. Ellen then pulled some K-Y jelly from her purse and put a glob on the tip of the butt plug. She told me to bend over and touch the my toes. With that she worked the plug into my virgin ass.

"Oh Gooodddddd please stop I can't take this, how will I walk with this in my ass?" Ellen just smiled and told me "be quiet or I will torture you on the ride to the airport and show your husband what a slut he has for a wife". With that she put the vibrator back into my pussy and connected a wire from the base of the vibrator to the base of the butt plug.

She then pulled a leather g-string from her purse and told me to put this on. I did as I was told and realized that the g-string was 2 sizes too small. This was to force the vibrator and the butt plug to stay buried in my pussy.

The ride to the airport took about 45 minutes and the whole time, Ellen would turn the vibrator on and off and the butt plug would pulse in my ass feeling like it was pushing deeper into me.

On several occassions, I was about to cum and she would stop. I wanted to grab Dan and have him fuck me right then and there.

We dropped the men off at the curb side baggage claim and said our goodbyes. Ellen told Dan not to worry about me that we might even goto Virginia Beach for a week. Once back in the limo Ellen asked how I like the butt plug. I told her "it feels nice, but I wish that you would leave it on longer so that I could cum". She told me to relax and that she had a great 2 weeks planned for us. I asked her "what do you have in mind", thinking of us going to the beach and having fun, but she said "not to worry, your fun is about to start as soon as we make a stop".

The limo stopped in a run down part of town and Sam (the driver) opened the door. We got out and walked a few yards down a alley way. Ellen knocked on a door and it opened. We walked into the back door of a Body Piercing/Tattoo parlor. I asked Ellen "what is going on, my ears are already pierced and I definiately don't want any tattoo's" She yeld "QUIET, YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY OR YOUR HUSBAND WILL SEE PHOTOS OF YOUR SEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!" I was mortified. A big biker looking man came into the room and introduced himself as Steve. Ellen whispered something in his ear and he told me "right this way slut". He led me into another room and had me sit on a examining table with my skirt pulled up around my waist, he told me to put my feet in the stir ups and lay on my back. Ellen walked over and pulled my g-string down and took the vibrator out of my pussy. The next thing I know, Steve is playing with my clit and rubbing it. I am soaking wet and my clit is getting bigger and bigger. After a few minutes of him rubbing me, I begin to moan at how good it feels, then he sucks my clit and I start to go crazy. I start to fuck his tongue and buck my hips on his face. I feel the pulsing of the butt plug in my ass and I start cumming like I have never cum before. Steve stops licking me asks "did you enjoy that little slut?" " Oh God Yes, please don't stop, Please fuck me, I need to be fucked" Steve then asks "does your husband lick you like I do?" "No" I reply, knowing that now one has ever pleasured me this much. "Well now if you are a good little slut and hold still for a few minutes I will show you what you have been missing out on. First, you will have to agree that I can do whatever I want to your body... Agreed?" I hesitated, but Ellen came to my side and said "you are my slut and you will do whatever I want you to" I shook my yes and Steve just smiled. He turned his back for about 5 minutes messing with something on the table, then he took a cotton swab with alcohol and dabbed it on my clit. Then he takes a needle out and I feel it pushing through my clit. "Ohhhhh Goooooooddddddddd that hurts" is the last thing that I remember saying before I passed out. I woke up to the pulsing of the butt plug in my ass.

At first I didn't remember where I was, when Steve noticed that I had come too, he asked how I felt and I said fine except my clit felt sore and my nipples hurt. He grabbed a mirror and handed it to me. He took my other hand and guided it down to my pussy. Oh no, they had pierced the hood of my clit with a large U shaped ring that had a large ball at each end. Steve then took his finger and flicked my clit ring. It felt like something was moving inside the ring itself. I asked if anything was inside it and Steve just smiled. He told me that it was filled with a gel that would move up and down when I moved. It would stimulate my clit. I then noticed that I had a ring stuck through each of my nipples. Dan would divorce me in a second if he saw me like this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.