How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 11: The Making of a Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Making of a Slut - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

I climbed into my car and saw a large box sitting on the front seat of my car. I opened the box and saw a white latex outfit that looked like it had very little fabric to it at all. I pulled the outfit out of the box and it was a silver latex tube top with a tie front and back and a silver latex micro skirt that was extremely short. In the bottom was a white crotch less body stocking with black 6 1/2 " stiletto high heels. A note was slipped inside one of the shoes and it read:

"Jackie, you will wear this when the movers come to pack your things. You will do whatever they ask of you and you will help in anyway that they need you to." Ellen

As I put the clothes back into the box, I thought about putting the skirt on since I was sitting naked inside my car with only a ripped top on that did little to contain my tits. The top wasn't even long enough to cover my well worn pussy that was still leaking cum out of it.

As I made the short drive to my apartment, I noticed that I was reaching down and scooping up cum onto my two fingers and slowly licking my fingers clean as I drove. I was still incredibly horny even after I had been well fucked by the workers. As I pulled into my parking space I decided to put the silver latex micro skirt on and make a quick dash to my apartment. As I pulled the skirt from the box, I realized how short it really was and that it had writing on the back that read "Slut". Remembering that I had a pair of new tan pantyhose in the glove box, I reached down and pulled them out. I slowly pulled them up my legs until they were all the way on me. The pantyhose were control top and seemed very small and tight around my waist. As I didn't have much of a choice, I slide the tight skirt on which even with the pantyhose on was still hard to pull up and opened my car door. As I was walking to my apartment, I saw that the new girl had moved into the apartment above me and she was coming down the stairs as I was walking up.

She looked absolutely stunning from what I could see. She was about 5' 8" tall with long dark hair and what looked to be at least 36D's. She was very shapely and was wearing a very professional skirt and jacket, stockings or pantyhose and at least a 5" high heel. It looked like she worked in an office environment and that she seemed very quiet. As she walked by me, I was so caught up in looking at her that I had forgotten what I was wearing or how short my micro skirt really was, much less the writing that was on the back that read "SLUT".

When I walked by, the box that I was carrying with my clothes in it accidentally dropped and out came the contents all over the sidewalk. She stopped and reached down to help me gather my things and when she came across the shoes, her eyes lit up. Then she grabbed the top that read "SLUT" on it and quietly whispered something underneath her breath. It sounded like "I would love to find out..." But I wasn't too sure. While she was leaning down, I had also leaned down to help pick up my things and that is when I noticed that she was looking down my ripped shirt at my exposed tits hanging freely. We both had our hand on the body stocking at the same time and our eyes met for the first time. I could feel my pussy get wet instantly and her hand lingered a bit longer than I expected from someone who I didn't even know.

"I'm... I'm... Jessica" she said.

I stuck out my arm and said "Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Jackie".

"I... I... I... was going out to get a bite to eat, would you like to join me?" Jessica asked.

"I would love to, but I would like to change real quick if you don't mind". I stated back to her.

"S-uu-rrre-eee" she said.

"Come with me, would you like a glass of wine while I get ready real quick?" I asked.

"That would be wonderful" Jessica replied.

As we entered my apartment, I could feel her eyes looking me up and down. I found that her shyness was very exciting to me and I was getting that very moist feeling in my pussy again. But then again that could be from all the workers cum still leaking out of me.

Jessica followed me into the kitchen where I poured her a nice glass of Merlot and we each brought the glass to our lips and looked at each other. As soon as I saw her beautiful eyes, I knew that I wanted her. She sat the glass down on the counter and I slowly ran my finger along the rim of her glass and held it up to her mouth. She gradually opened her mouth and sucked my finger, licking the wine off my finger very sexually.

I leaned in to kiss Jessica on the lips, but I teasingly turned away just as I got right to her mouth. I was really beginning to enjoy teasing her and I could tell that she was going to be very timid and shy with me. I looked her right in the eye and said "I'm going to take a shower real quick, while I am doing that, I will hang an outfit on the door and I expect you to be wearing it when I get out."

With that, I turned and walked down the hall and into my bedroom that was packed up ready for the movers. I knew exactly what I wanted her to wear, it was now just a matter of me finding out which box it was located in. After looking in two boxes, I finally found the perfect outfit for my new friend.

I pulled out a very short black pinstriped mini skirt with a very tight matching jacket. Ellen had bought this for me before my first boob job and I could not wear it now, but I always kept it as a matching set because I loved how the skirt looked on me. I then dug into the box that I had been keeping my lingerie and pulled out a nice latex corset that had six garter belt straps hanging from it.

From the looks of her high heels she looked like she was the same size as me and I grabbed a pair of red 6" stiletto high heels with a locking ankle strap and a pair of black stockings with red piping running up the back of them.

I hung the outfit on the door and put the shoes by the door for her to change. I then began to run the shower for me to clean up so that we could go and get something to eat.

"Jessica, I have laid out your outfit for you to change." I said down the hallway. And then I got in the shower wondering what she was thinking.

I didn't take very long in the shower getting cleaned up and when I stepped out of the bathroom I saw that she had obeyed and was wearing exactly what I had laid out. She looked absolutely stunning and the heels made her very tall.

I walked over to her and she looked down at her feet, showing me that she was very submissive to me and this I liked.

I wasn't sure what I was going to wear because all of my clothes were already packed up, but I knew that I wanted to look just as sexy for my new found friend.

I found a short black lycra dress that had a plunging front and back. I could not wear a bra with it and my nipple rings would be clearly visible through the very thin material. I also picked out a pair of black stockings with red piping running up the back that matched the pair that I was making Jessica wear and attached my stockings to a black waist clincher that I had Jessica pull extra tight on me. This would at least give my breasts some support. I slipped my feet into a pair of red 6" stiletto high heels and I was ready to go.

Jessica could not stand to take her eyes off of me and she was looking me up and down every chance she got. I could feel her eyes burning with lust as she stared at my breasts through the thin material of the dress and how my nipple rings were poking through my tight top.

"Where would you like to eat?" I asked.

"I was originally planning on going to this nice Chinese restaurant just down the street." Jessica replied.

"That sounds great". I answered.

As we walked we looked like a couple of hookers with our short skirts and high heels, but we were so rapped up in talking to each other that we ignored the comments that people made to us.

Jessica had just moved in about 2 weeks ago and had seen me come and go in various states of dress. She said that she wanted to come down and talk with me but she had found herself to be too shy and didn't know what she would say when she did have the opportunity. I told her that I was moving and that I wouldn't be around much longer, but that she was welcome to come over to the new house anytime and hang out with me.

As we ate dinner, I could see that she would sneak glances at my nipples whenever she didn't think that I was looking. Finally I asked her "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh hh hhh Yes I do". She replied.

"Did getting your nipple rings hurt?" Jessica asked.

"To be honest, they did at first, but the end result has been pure pleasure." I replied.

"Have you ever thought about getting yours done?" I asked.

"Yes I would love to get mine done, but I have always been too shy and would not know where to go." Jessica stated.

With that I ordered us another bottle of wine so that I could make sure that Jessica was good and loose so that she would follow through with this.

We finished our meal and the wine and I could tell that Jessica was feeling no pain. She was slightly drunk, but she wasn't slurring her words or anything. As we walked back to the apartment, I tried to remember where I had my nipple rings and clit ring done but couldn't, so I looked in my wallet and found a card with the address. As we sat in my car, I leaned over and started to kiss Jessica hard on the lips. She responded immediately by slipping her tongue down my throat and her hands moved toward my breasts. As she cupped them, she moaned and broke free of the kiss.

"I can't get over how large your tits are." She stated.

"44FF's" I replied.

"Ohhhh MY GOODDDD, they are huge" Jessica stated. All the while feeling them and squeezing them.

I then took Jessica's hand and led it down to my clit and let her run her hand over my clit ring. When she felt that her eye's lit up like a kid at a candy store.

"Oh my God did that hurt?" She asked.

"No, it didn't and it feels absolutely wonderful when you are having sex or masturbating." I replied.

"Can this place that we are going to do mine as well?" Jessica asked.

"Yes and they will when we get there." I stated.

While we were driving, Jessica couldn't keep her hands off my clit ring, she was tugging and pulling on it and finally I had been teased enough and at a stop light, I just grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down to my clit.

"Start licking me my little slut". I demanded.

She slowly started to lick at my pussy and my clit. I could tell that she was very nervous, but she seemed eager to please me. At first she was very slow and sloppy licking my pussy but then when she started getting into it, she was getting better and better and I could tell that she was really enjoying it very much as I was too.

I was finding it very hard to drive while she was licking me, but when I pulled up to the tattoo pallor and stopped the car, I leaned my seat back and that is when Jessica really began to suck on my clit while she finger fucked me and pulled on my clit ring. This sent me over the edge and I was right on the brink of cumming when she shoved three fingers in my pussy and rammed them in and out of me hard a few times.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooddddddddddd Yesssssssssssss Fuckkkkkkkk myyyyyyy pussssssyyyyyy" I screamed as I came all over her face and hands.

Jessica didn't quit after I came either, she continued to slowly suck my clit ring causing me to cum a second time.

As we both straighten up our outfits, I took her in to meet Steve, the guy that had done my piercing. When we opened the door, his eyes instantly went for my tits and he stared at Jessica as well.

"What can I do for you ladies tonight?" Steve asked.

"My fine would like her nipples and clit pierced." I stated.

"That sounds great, please step this way." Steve said.

Jessica walked back first and I grabbed Steve by his arm and held him back for a second. "I would really appreciate it if you could do this so that she is not sore or tender for the next couple of days." I asked.

"What's in it for me?" Steve asked.

"You can have these" I said as I pulled the front of my dress open revealing my tits.

"Deal" Steve said.

With that we walked to the back of his shop and he spun a chair around that was much like a old barber style chair. He then pumped it up so that it would be higher and closer to his level.

"Which would you like done first? Your nipples or clit?" Steve asked.

"My clit" Jessica said very weakly.

"Spread your legs then" Steve demanded.

With that Jessica spread her legs and he brought his tools over to put a nice loop in the hood of her clit. As Steve rubbed her clit to make it stand up so that he could pierce it, we both could hear her moan. Jessica was really getting into this and she was very turned on by what all was taking place.

Jessica leaned back in her chair was spread her legs even further and Steve slowly slipped a finger in her wet pussy and began to finger her in and out while his other hand rubbed her clit.

By now Jessica was really moaning and was beginning to buck her hips to Steve fucking her with his fingers.

Then Steve stopped and pierced her clit and attached the clit ring like I had that had liquid in it and would move around as you walked causing your clit to constantly stay aroused.

"Ouuucccch" Jessica screamed.

But by then it was already done and she wasn't even bleeding.

Jessica looked down and couldn't believe how sexy her new clit ring looked.

"Now, open your jacket and take off your shirt and we will do your nipple rings next." Steve said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.