How I Was Transformed Into a Slut - Cover

How I Was Transformed Into a Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Mac Reynard

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story of how Jackie becomes a submissive slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Size   Transformation  

As I drove back home from dropping Brenda off, I couldn't help but think of all the wild things that I had done in the last 48 hours. I had truly become a Slut and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Since it was Sunday morning, when I got back home, I called Vanessa to see what she was up to. I told her about my trip with Carl and Mr. White and she was really excited about them making me drink all of that hot cum and walking through the airport with it all over me. After thinking about it, I realized how slutty I must have looked. Vanessa and I were planning on getting together in order to plan for the party that I was suppose to be having in a few days at my new house. I was suppose to be moving tomorrow and once I left my apartment, I had no idea what my life would be like. Furthermore, I had no clue as to what they were going to do to me in front of Dan.

Just as Vanessa arrived at my apartment, the phone rang. It was Ellen telling me that I needed to meet her at the new house in 1 hour so that Susan and she could go over where all the furniture would be going and that had a small gift for me for Monday when the movers were coming to get my stuff.

With only 1 hour's time to meet Ellen and Susan, I quickly jumped into the shower and cleaned up. I decided to wear a plaid red cotton school girl skirt that barely covered my pussy and a white t-shirt with no bra. The shirt was so tight that my nipple rings were clearly visible through the thin material. I put on a pair of seamed black stockings and slipped my feet into a 6 1/2 " pair of stiletto high heels. As usual, I looked like the perfect little slut that I was.

I drove over to the new house and was greeted at the door by Susan and Ellen. They quickly showed me a floor plan of the house and where they had penciled in what was going where. After about two hours of reviewing the plan, Ellen ushered me to the dungeon part of the basement and while I followed, Susan walked behind me very close.

When we had entered the basement, Susan immediately pushed me against the wall, putting her hand around my neck and rushing to put a blind fold over my eyes. I could feel 2 pairs of hands on me holding me down, but I wasn't all that worried, I was actually getting excited just wondering what these two were going to do to me next.

Then I felt a hand grab my left hand and lead me over to low table that was sitting about 10 feet from where I was being pushed against the wall. I was forced to sit down on the edge of the table and then two people literally picked me up by the arms and legs and pulled me back so that I was over the table and then they sat me down. The table was only about 1 1⁄2 to 2 feet off the ground and seemed to be an outline of a person's body. The hands spread my arms and attached them to each corner of the table and then I felt them doing the same to my feet. I was laying on the table for about 10 minutes when all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands rubbing my tits and then another pair of hands running up and down my legs and gracing over my pussy. The hands felt very soft and feminine and were really getting me worked up. The pair that was rubbing my tits was tweaking and pulling my nipples through my shirt.

At some point whoever was rubbing my legs stopped and then I felt the tip of something at the entrance to my pussy. It felt like a vibrator or a dildo so I tried to open my legs a bit more to try and help it enter me, but my legs were too tightly bound to open any further then they already were. I could not believe that they would not let the toy enter me. It was like it was just sitting at the entrance of my pussy and they were toying with me and teasing me with it.

Finally I said "Please put it inside my pussy." "Please I need to feel that hard cock inside me now" I begged.

Then I heard Ellen say "In due time you will have that hard cock in you SLUT".

Someone then grabbed my head a picked it up and placed something over my head. I felt some fingers force my mouth open and then realized that they were placing a very large Ring gag in my mouth. This forced my mouth to stay wide open as far as it could go. Then they placed my head back down.

Now the pair of hands that had been rubbing my legs had stopped and seemed like had moved up to my tits as well. They were really rubbing my boobs very hard and squeezing them. Then without any warning, someone cut my shirt all the way down to my skirt, continuing down cutting my skirt as well. This left me bound to the table in only my stockings and high heels. When my clothes were pulled out from underneath me, someone grabbed my head and pulled it up tightening the Ring Gag in my mouth further causing my mouth to open all the way.

When they rested my head back down on the table again, I felt someone pour a hot liquid on me and then the hands returned and started rubbing it into my skin. It felt like hot baby oil and it was really getting my juices to flow at full speed. I was trying to slide down a little so that the tip of the dildo or vibrator that was still sitting at the entrance to my pussy would work itself inside me and help me ease my horniness. After I was good and rubbed down I could hear what sounded like people walking toward me. I couldn't tell how many or if they were male or female, but I began to get a little nervous.

A few minutes had passed and then someone pulled the blindfold off of my head. It took me a few minutes for my eyes to get adjusted to the light, but when they did, I saw about 20 guys standing around me naked starring at me. Then Phil the home builder walked up beside my head.

"These are the men that built your new home and I told them that you are extremely grateful for the excellent job that they did for you am I correct?" Phil asked.

Yes I nodded my head since my mouth was full of the Ring Gag.

"Good, now here is the deal. They are going to stroke their cocks and the one that can last the longest will be allowed to fuck you anyway they want." Phil stated to me.

"As each man cum's, You will have to swallow every drop of their sperm. In the meantime, this dildo will be fucking you and for everytime you cum, a man will be allowed to come back and have the chance to fuck you. Should you cum more than 5 times then every man will be allowed back and you will fuck all of them. Are there any questions?" Phil asked.

I just laid their and shook my head no. I really didn't have a choice in the matter, I was tied up and 20 or so guys are standing around me with hard dicks. Ellen then lubed up the tip of the dildo and worked it slowly into my pussy. When it was about half way in, she turned on the machine and it very slowly began to fuck me. Oh God did it feel great to finally have something inside me fucking me. As I looked around the room, I saw that everyman was stroking their cocks as they watched me getting fucked by this machine.

"Let the fun began!!" shouted Phil.

The men immediately began to stroke their cocks harder and harder. You could tell that some of them were holding back and I began to get nervous that I would end up having to fuck them all. Within minutes, I felt several streams of Hot Cum splatter my face and chest and land inside my mouth from one guy. He was walked away as I continued to swallow his cum down my throat.

Ellen walked over to my feet and put a large funnel between my legs and put a bottle underneath it to catch any of the juices that were pouring out of my pussy and to catch any of the men's cum that I may miss with my mouth. She also applied more lube to the dildo and I noticed that Susan had a remote of some sort and began playing with the settings, this caused the dildo to increase it's piston action on my horny pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.