The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 9: Bringing Devon Into The Group

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Bringing Devon Into The Group - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The previous month's Group meeting when Mandy had been initiated as a new member had been a big hit among all the members. Ron had fucked Mandy on the mattress there in the play room in the center of the floor and before the evening had finished, Mandy had paired off with two of the high school guys in the Group and fucked both of them as well. She'd quickly proven she was just as sexually hot and energetic as her reputation had said she was. Mandy had left the Evans' house, smiling and with her young pussy leaking lots of cum from Ron and the other two young men.

Janet and Ron had been so happy with bringing Mandy in as a new member that they'd decided to bring in another new guy and girl this month, too. The new girl, Devon, was one of the shortest in the senior class of the high school but she had an interesting reputation as a real wildcat sexually. Janet and Ron knew they'd find out at the next club meeting if she was as hard as some had said.

When Ron heard from his wife Janet that Devon was interested in their club he could feel his cock growing hard as he thought about the petite but very sexy girl. He'd have to let one of the guys in the club initiate her the first time since he had just done Mandy the month before. But Ron couldn't wait until he could pair off with Devon and feel his cock fucking her tight hot pussy as well. He felt like she'd really be one heck of a nice sexy pussy.

Janet hoped to select Philip, one of the new guys in the Group, for her fuck partner that night. Janet had frequently noticed what a firm muscular body Philip had and she was hoping he would be a powerful, hot lover with her. Janet loved to fuck a man who could match her own sexual energy which was very high.

Ron allowed Janet to welcome all the Group's members as they arrived at their home that night and precisely at 7:00 P.M., he came walking out of the adjoining room holding Devon by the hand. Janet had given Devon a rough idea of what to wear to the meeting and Devon had chosen a sexy black push-up bra and matching black thong panty.

None of the other girls already in The Group knew it but when Janet Ellis had asked Devon to come by her office at school for a talk, not only had she interviewed the sexy young woman as a prospective new member, but she and Devon had ended up the meeting with a private girl/girl session of their own on Janet's office couch.

Janet had pretty well finished her questioning of Devon and decided she was an excellent new Group member but Janet had felt her pussy getting wet as she imagined having Devon's face between her legs. The two of them had been sitting on the couch as they talked and then Janet leaned over towards Devon, allowing her hand to close over the rounded mound of Devon's right breast underneath the top she was wearing. When Devon's hand came up over the one covering her tit and pulled it more firmly against her body, Janet knew Devon was equally interested in her sexually.

Janet decided to hook Devon first and she quickly had the teenager's jeans unfastened and her panties off as well. Janet loved the sexy fur of Devon's pussy hair and she quickly had her lips on the young teenager's wet pussy. Janet loved the taste and smell of horny pussy and she felt herself getting very wet in between her own legs as she licked Devon's hot cunt lying exposed there in front of her face. She allowed Devon to lie back so she could spread her legs and be able to comfortably eat Devon's hot pussy until she orgasmed. Janet had brought Devon to two strong sexy orgasms before they traded places and Devon fingered and sucked Janet to two climaxes of her own.

Well, that was then and tonight was the Group meeting. Ron had Devon standing there next to him, and he knew there wasn't a limp cock in the room as they saw Devon standing ready, hot and sexy in her black bra/panty set.

"This is Devon and I know all of you know her from school already. She's going to be our next new female member and she's more than ready to be initiated into the Group. If my sexy wife Janet will do the honors, we'll pull a name from the fishbowl to see who the lucky guy will be that gets to do the "nasty" up here to get us all started tonight."

Janet put her hand down in the fishbowl that had the names of all the male members and she pulled out the name of Tom. Tom was the tall, well-built basketball player who'd really given Janet a royal fucking in front of the Group one night a few months earlier.

Tom hoped up like he'd been shocked, he was so eager to get started and to get naked so he and Devon could give everyone else a hot show. Tom allowed Ron to step back from the mattress and then he and Devon went into each other's arms and they began to fondle and touch each other. Tom was fairly tall and Devon only stood a little bit above 5 feet tall so there was a very interesting contrast in their physical sizes that everyone could only imagine was going to be one awesome scene when this hot girl and horny guy started to fuck.

Tom had to bend down quite a bit in order to reach Devon's face to kiss her and definitely in order to kiss or suck on her tits when he got her naked. He stood there holding Devon in his arms, his left hand down behind her back, cradling and squeezing Devon's sexy rounded ass. She had a very sexy body and all the guys in the room were sitting there with hard erections watching and waiting for Devon to come out of her bra and her skimpy pair of black panties.

Before Tom could even make the move, Devon reached up between her breasts and deftly unhooked the fastening that kept the cups of her bra together. Devon was so horny that she was impatient to get naked and equally impatient to actually start fucking Tom in front of this group of their sexy schoolmates.

When Devon got her bra undone and pulled the cups of her B-cup bra away from her tits, Tom let out an obvious moan of sexy appreciation as he saw what a sexy pair of tits Devon had. He immediately took her in his arms and they went down to their knees right where they were standing so Tom could better reach and play with Devon's shorter body.

When Tom and Devon were on their knees and closer to the same height now, he began kissing her and then his lips started tracing down from her face, over her upper chest, and then on down over her rounded breasts that were very sexy and hot. All of the people in the room had seen what a sexy figure Devon had in her clothes at school but almost none of them had ever seen the sexy naked young body that they were now enjoying. Her nipples stood out nicely against the whiteness of her skin and Tom lingered for quite awhile over both her hardened nipples before he moved on down over her stomach and then to where she was still wearing her black panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.