The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 8: Bringing in a New Member

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bringing in a New Member - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Group's monthly social meetings for enjoying sex among the high schoolers and their football coach and women's gym teacher were going well. Everyone had found it a whole lot more exciting and sexy to get together and have sex with a random selected partner than they would ever have believed possible. Everyone in the Group had begun to look forward to each month's meeting at the Evans' house.

For March, Ron and his wife Janet had decided to bring a new female member into the Group. They'd taken a few months since The Group's beginning to look for another hot sexy male and female member to bring into their merry band and the girl they'd decided on was Mandy. They figured that everyone would be surprised when they first realized Mandy was to be the new "initiatee" but both Ron and Janet knew that Mandy would totally surprise everyone when they actually saw her in action there on the mattress in front of them.

All the guys and girls had begun to arrive at the Evans and they were all dressed casually and ready to strip for action as the first fuck of the evening unfolded and then all the men and women began to pair off into various parts of the recreation room and other bedrooms of the house. Janet Evans, the female co-leader of the Group had been so fucking horny she'd wanted to either drag one of the male students into her office that afternoon and have him fuck her or she'd been tempted to just resort to using one of the dildos she kept stored in her desk drawer for just such "spur of the moment" sexual needs. Instead, Janet had held off, fighting her insatiable horniness and determined to bestow those sexual hungers and whichever male member of the Group was fortunate enough to pair off with her for their evening fuck.

Ron had stood at the door of his rec room, watching as Janet and all the other members of the Group found themselves a seat. Ron felt his cock hard and thick in his pants as he watched the hot sexy young coeds from their high school sitting there expectantly in front of him. But tonight Ron felt he needed to bring their newest female fuck partner into the Group's inner circle himself. He'd felt that Mandy was the ideal new girl for their gathering but he didn't think her sensuality and her budding sexiness was fully appreciated enough to entrust her initiation to one of the teenage guys. Ron felt he could show Mandy's hotness off to the best extent.

Mandy was a high school senior and she'd been a virgin up until about four months earlier when she'd finally had her first lover and lost her virginity on her very first date. Mandy was a very popular girl in the school but her only problem with getting dates and becoming sexually active had been that she was a "big girl". Mandy was a solid D-cup in bras and although she'd probably say she was fat, she was really just a big girl, a very busty young woman with a body that had lots of sexy curves and she wasn't a bit shy or bashful about her body. Mandy had a very wholesome attitude about her size and long before she'd ever had her cherry taken on her first date, Mandy had been horny for a man to fuck her for months and months.

Ron had found out a lot about Mandy's sexiness and her past sexual experiences from the little girl-girl chat that she and his wife Janet had shared. Ron had found his cock growing extremely hard as Janet had retold him some of the experiences Mandy had shared with her. Ron had an idea that the somewhat cool and even atmosphere in the rec room right now would get seriously heated up when Mandy came in and the two of them starting their foreplay.

"OK, everybody, let's get started," Ron announced as he stood in front of the Group's members wearing only a pair of athletic shorts and a muscle shirt that showed off his firm muscles from where he regularly worked out and lifted weights.

When Ron had everyone's attention, he looked to his right where he saw Mandy waiting just outside the room to enter. His cock twitched hard in his shorts as he saw his sexual partner for the evening waiting there to join him in front of Janet and all her high school mates. Mandy was wearing a floor-length see-through red negligee that set off nicely her full mature body and the beautiful blonde shoulder length hair that really set off her pale skin and her blondish complexion.

When Mandy walked into the room, Ron loved the admiring stares and glances that most of the members of The Group gave her when they saw who their newest member was going to be. He was sure that many of them had some doubts about how sexy Mandy would be, but Ron determined that when this evening was through, everyone in The Group would know that Mandy was one of the hottest new members in the organization.

As Mandy walked across the front of the room, Ron noticed how her sexy full D-cup breasts pushed out boldly against the firmly fitting bodice of the negligee she'd picked out to wear. He knew she was wearing nothing underneath it and he could see the outline and the pink aureolae of Mandy's naked tits resting firmly in the bust-emphasizing material holding them snugly. He didn't know if Mandy shaved her pussy or not, but Ron didn't care. Sure, a hot shaved pussy was totally erotic and many of the Group's girls kept their cunts shaved but he loved the sight and the feel of a sexy woman's bush too if she didn't shave.

Mandy stopped just a few feet from Ron and then she turned to face the rest of the members of the high school sex club. Ron loved the sexy sultriness of the way Mandy held herself and he only allowed her to remain standing there for a few brief moments before he turned to Mandy and took her in his arms. Janet's impression of Mandy from watching her around the school and from talking to her about some of her most intimate sexual experiences had told Ron that she would be like a volcano and erupt explosively once he got her turned on and undressed for their coupling.

When Mandy moved into Ron's open, waiting arms, he allowed his left hand to move up onto Mandy's negligee-covered breast and he firmly squeezed the rounded full mound, bringing a soft sexy moan of lustiness from her lips. Mandy's eyes remained open because she wanted to openly allow Ron to arouse her and make love to her. Mandy was all about being open and totally hotly honest with whichever man was her partner for the moment. As their lips met in a sexy open lipped kiss, Mandy pressed the hand-covered breast firmly into Ron's palm and her other hand stole down between their bodies where she easily found the hardening fullness of his erection and she wrapped her hand around it and gently squeezed his growing cock.

Ron and Mandy stood there in front of the whole group, caressing and touching each other for a few moments before Mandy moved down onto her knees in front of Ron's body. She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down and off his muscular thighs to give her access to his thick hard cock straining against the material of his gym shorts. Janet had told Ron that Mandy loved sucking a man's horny cock and he was willing to let her give him a hot blowjob but not to bring him off to orgasm this time. He couldn't wait to see how well Mandy could suck him and get him ready for their first fuck.

Mandy quickly had her hand jacking up and down the hard shaft of Ron's cock. She bent over in front of Ron as she stood there naked in front of the entire crowd and opened her sexy full lips to take the head of his dick in her mouth. Mandy felt her pussy growing even wetter as she tasted Rons cock leaking pre-cum on her tongue.

Several of the other people in the Group had already paired off as they'd waited for the first fuck of the night to begin. As the months of meetings had gone by, the guys and girls found it easier to pair off and decide which partner of the opposite sex they were going to spend the evening fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.