The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 7: Doing It Doggy Style

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Doing It Doggy Style - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The girls had enjoyed their meeting of the Group in a "girls only" evening and tonight it was time for another of the regular monthly coed meetings of the high school sex club.

Ron and Janet Ellis, the adult leaders and organizers of the high school sex group, assured that all the members were present in the family room where they always started the meetings and then Ron clapped his hands a couple of times to get everybody's attention.

"Hey, everybody, are all of you ready for another night of some hot sexy fun?" Ron asked in a semi-joking tone of voice as he reached down between his legs and rubbed the obvious lump of hard cock that was already developing there. Ron was wearing a pair of ragged cut-off jeans a tight-fitting athletic shirt that amply showed off his muscular body.

"I hope all of you have been enjoying our monthly meeting of The Group," Ron added, "because I know Janet and I really have. I can't believe we waited so long to put our erotic ideas into action but, of course, we did have to make sure all of you were legal age to "play with us".

There was some giggling and joking around among the male and female members as Ron said this but then everyone grew quiet when they realized that he was about to announce who the "featured couple" would be for the first fuck of the evening.

"OK, well, I know you're all sitting there breathing hard and getting all turned on to know who'll be up front here to start our meeting off," Ron laughed as he again began to grope his hardening cock in his jeans. "I'm going to share the spotlight again tonight with one of our sexy young ladies who hasn't been "up here" so to speak yet," Ron said as he looked around the room at the other 11 people assembled there.

Everyone knew exactly which women in The Group had already been the "featured fuck" of the evening. Pam, the sexy tall brunette had been the very first one and she'd fucked Ron that night to kick off the Group's initial meeting. Then the short sexy Amy had coupled hotly with Mark in front of the entire group as they watched the hot little couple fuck like a couple of minks mating. So there remained Mindy, and Wendy and Kelli who hadn't been fucked by Ron Ellis. Ron had wanted to pair off with Wendy on the previous meeting night but one of his young stud football players had beat him to the punch. Tonight, Ron was going to have the woman wrapped around his horny cock that he'd been wanting now for some time - Wendy.

Wendy was a big girl, nicely built, athletic and she'd been one of the girls' basketball team members. There wasn't anything fat about Wendy at all - she was just 5'10" tall and had one of the biggest sets of tits among all the women in the high school sex club. Wendy always loved the way she filled out a blouse, top or dress so nicely with her well-endowed bust and she wasn't bashful about letting the guys in school, and Coach Ellis, see how sexy her mature young figure was.

Wendy was wearing only a sexy sleeveless T-shirt, her tits pressing out firmly against her top in the demi bra she had put on, with thong panties that night so when Ron walked over where she was sitting on a cushion and reached out his hand to her, Wendy quickly took his hand and stood up to join him on the futon bed there in the center of "the play room". Several of the guys in the room felt their dicks growing harder as they watched Wendy heading to the "platform", knowing that the coach was about to enjoy a very hot sexy fuck with their blonde schoolmate.

"Wendy will be my partner tonight, boys and girls," Ron laughed as he pulled her behind him, feeling his cock growing to full hardness and readiness for sex as he anticipated burying his cock in this woman who he'd never been with sexually before. When the couple were on the futon, Ron took his hands and pulled Wendy close to his chest, their lips meeting in a friendly but already warm kiss. The other girls and guys starting jockeying for who was going to fuck together, including Ron's wife Janet, but most of them still were watching Ron and Wendy in action there in front of the whole room for the moment.

"Mmmmmmmm, I want you bad, Ron," Wendy whispered to the coach so that no one in the room could hear her but him. Wendy was a very sexy, sensual young woman and every one of the high school guys who'd fucked her said that she was one hot fuck. "Make me cum tonight, baby," Wendy said as she reached down between their bodies, taking Ron's hard cock in her hand through his pants. Before Ron could take the initiative, Wendy had pulled up his T-shirt over his head and she was showering kisses and lusty caresses all over his chest and her lips traced a path down across his upper chest to his stomach. Ron found himself thrown off-guard with the aggressively hot moves Wendy had put on him and he decided to let this sexy young blonde just control their foreplay for the moment and he would respond to what she did to him.

Wendy allowed Ron to finish pulling his T-shirt off while she undid his belt and began unfastening the button and zipper on his cut-offs. When she had his shorts unfastened, Wendy immediately spread them open and freed Ron's hardening cock from its confinement. As soon as Ron's swollen cockhead emerged from his cut-offs (he'd taken his boxers off before everyone showed up for the meeting), Wendy took the full swollen shaft in her hand and started stroking him as she opened her mouth and took his cockhead inside her lips. Wendy loved to suck cock and she knew that she could drive Coach Ellis wild by sucking him and maybe even have him cumming inside her mouth right then and there if she wasn't careful. She didn't intend to have him shoot his wad in her mouth first thing but thought as she began to bob her hot tight mouth up and down on his cock that maybe she'd suck him to orgasm AFTER she'd fucked him first.

Ron stood there in front of the entire crowd and just relished letting Wendy give him a very hot sexy blowjob. He'd heard before that she gave "great head" and he was finding out that was no exaggeration. As Wendy continued to suck his cockhead and then stroke his shaft, Ron started pushing his cut-offs down off his ass and on down his legs as felt his own sexual arousal rapidly beginning to burn white hot. "Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, Wendy, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fucking suck my cock, baby," Ron began to moan as Wendy lost herself entirely in what she was doing.

When Ron felt himself getting so fucking hot and worked up that he automatically wanted to start bucking his cock in and out of Wendy's mouth, he knew it was time for him to reciprocate the pleasures Wendy had been giving him. He reached down to her face where she had his cock more than halfway inside her mouth and gently lifted her back up in front of him. Ron pulled Wendy's top up off her head and then he reached down to the fastening between her breasts, undoing the clasp that held her bra together there in the front and peeled the sexy half cups of the bra away from her full sexy rounded tits. When Ron pulled the cups off of Wendy's tits, he loved the view of her sexy pink nipples against the whiteness of her breasts. He could see that her nipples were already hard from arousal and he leaned over and began licking and sucking her left full rounded left tit as his hand slipped down between the tall blonde's legs to feel her young pussy. Ron's loved the feel of Wendy's sexy firm body as his hand slipped downward and he quickly felt that his sexy lover's pussy was more than wet because the panty she was wearing was already thoroughly soaked with her own pussy juices. He knew it wouldn't be long before Wendy would be ready to Ron to come inside her and for the couple to begin their fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.