The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action - Cover

The Group - A High School Sex Ring in Action

Copyright© 2001 by Tom Land

Chapter 6: The Girls' Night Out - Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Girls' Night Out - Part II - High school PE teacher conducts an audition for a new sex ring that she want to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janet and Beth had thoroughly enjoyed their "girls only" initiation for the newest female member of The Group, Penny. Penny had been brought into the female members of The Group for a couple of reasons. For one, she'd found out about The Group's existence and Janet realized that Penny might become a real problem for the high school sex club's continued existence and survival if she began to spread the word about the organization's existence to people who didn't need to know. Another reason was because Janet had both seen and heard about Penny from some of the high school kids and she thought having Penny in the club might be a very sexy addition to their group meetings.

Penny was your typical big-breasted sexy high school blonde. She loved to fuck and she'd pretty much fuck any horny guy who was halfway decent and who acted interested in her at all. Janet had decided that one way to take a bit of the sharp edge off of Penny's bitchiness and snotty attitude was to "initiate" her into the Group with a girls' only night and so far she'd been well pleased with how the evening had been going. All of the female members of The Group had shown up and both Janet and Beth had begun their "breaking in" of Penny by having her laid out in the center of the room the way the co-ed sessions began and then fucking Penny with Beth's very large, very thick and very hot strap-on dildo. Penny had been just a little bit worried about how this encounter was going to occur but with the "powder" that Janet and Beth had given her, most of Penny's apprehension and nervousness had gone away and her normal sexy hotness had been allowed to control Penny's responses to the caresses, kisses, and fucking she'd already received.

Janet and Beth had taken turns after they gotten Penny all aroused, wet and ready for their fuck with her. Both Janet and Beth had alternated with the strap-on dildo and they'd brought Penny to a strong sexy orgasm that made every single girl in the room wet and horny themselves when they heard and saw how Penny responded to having her tight hot blonde pussy filled and fucked by the big artificial cock. Penny had only taken enough "powder" to help her really get into being made love to and she'd been more than able to respond fully and very hotly with the two women who were touching her body all over and fucking her pussy. Janet and Beth both loved having sex with each other and with other sexy women and they thoroughly enjoyed using handheld dildos or the big thick strap-on dildo to really throw a fuck into the female sex partners.

When Penny had been successfully brought to her first bisexual orgasm, the other girls in the Group were so hot and wet that they all wanted a "go" with Penny as well. Amy, the short sexy brunette in the Group, came over to Janet and got her assistance in strapping the sexy dildo on and she moved in between Penny's still spread legs as Wendy and Pam leaned over Penny and began to suck and caress her heaving big tits. While the high school members of The Group all gathered around Penny to fuck her and diddle her and play with her body, Janet and Beth retreated to the nearby couch where the two of them were going to enjoy a girl/girl fuck.

Amy moved in between Penny's shapely muscular legs and she tried her hand at getting into the right position to guide the dildo jutting out from her groin so she could "mount" Penny and start fucking her. As she took her hand around the latex shaft of the pseudo-cock, some of the other girls started really talking hot and sexy to urge Amy on.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah, Amy, baby, slip that big dick inside Penny and let her know what it's like to fuck one of us. She thinks all those guys she's let ride her are hot, wait'll Penny feels what it's like for one of us to do her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.